80 Reviews for Paul V Photography

Liability Insurance (2)
Canvas (1)
Matted Prints (1)
Save the Date (1)

I can’t say enough about Paul! He was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. He went above and beyond for us. He did SO much more than just take pictures, he helped us coordinate our wedding as well. He was so fast with our pictures and they are absolutely amazing! He had so many great ideas and was more than willing to listen to mine. I would recommend Paul every time, we could never thank him enough.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

OMG!!! Where do I start....Paul is awesome!!! From our engagement shoot to the wedding he has been the best. I hate that it has ended. Paul captured every moment. Our wedding was in Cancun on May 26th. There was a tropical storm in the area that was dumping torrential rain and winds. On Saturday it was sunny and beautiful and he captured every moment. Whatever we asked of him, he was accommodating of our needs. He worked well with my guests and the staff at the Royalton where we stayed. My guests loved him too. I’m trying to think of another event where Paul can come capture the moments.

Profile Picture Tamara, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files

Paul V Photography did a phenomenal job capturing photos of our wedding day! Paul was professional, organized, detailed, fun and caring from the first day we met him to well after the wedding. He was fully committed and made sure everything went smoothly. Our guests loved the slideshow (engagement, rehearsal and wedding photos) that was played during our wedding reception and the next day gallery. We are so grateful for the quality pictures that were taken to capture every moment of our special day! I recommend Paul V Photography to anyone. He absolutely loves and enjoys what he does which ensures good quality and professionalism.

Profile Picture Becky, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

If I could give Paul V 10 stars, I would do it. He's THAT good.

Fun story - I proposed to my husband on The Highline, a famous elevated trail that runs 30+ blocks on New York City's west side. It was a chilly, gray October day, and not ideal for photography. I had a friend (an amateur photographer) hiding in the bushes to take a shot of the moment I proposed, but the light was poor, and she wasn't able to do much/ However, Paul V happened to be in town for a convention and was walking the Highline, saw my proposal, and clicked off 6 shots. They were amazing! He handed my friend his business card, and the rest, as they say, is history.

From the moment we booked Paul, he was a total delight to work with. He's very communicative, super transparent, and very affordably priced. He met us in Staten Island for our engagement shoot, and we knew as soon as we saw those shots that our wedding was in good hands.

Leading up to the wedding, Paul was always in touch with us, making sure we were all on the same page and that we were getting what we needed. On the day of our wedding, as expected, Paul knocked it out of the park. It was not a nice weather day, but Paul didn't let that stop him from getting some amazing shots. He also does a great job of acting as a surrogate day-of wedding planner, deftly managing various family dynamics, keeping us all on schedule, and most importantly, keeping the chaos of it all away from my husband and I.

Paul's work speaks for itself - he's super talented. But he is a true professional, and anyone would be lucky to have him photograph their wedding.

Profile Picture Kevin, 5/19/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

We cannot say enough amazing things about Paul. He was wonderful, our pictures are gorgeous and our whole family loved him being there!

Profile Picture Catherine, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

This past Sunday Paul photographed our wedding. The results are far beyond my expectation!! I was a very camera shy bride, and Paul still managed to capture all the joy we had in our special day with friends and family.
My husband and I were going through our gallery (which arrived the next day no less!!) and we were blown away. Each picture was better than the last. We were running out of compliments as we went through them! Hiring Paul was as our photographer was the best choice we could have made. He should be your first stop if you're looking for a photographer. The formal pictures are stunning, but it's the candids of our day that show the joy we had in our marriage and time with our friends and family. Thank you again Paul. You're head and shoulders above the rest!

Profile Picture Wendi, 5/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Words cannot express our gratitude to Paul for capturing the love, joy, and beauty of our daughter’s 12.30.17 wedding. He is a consummate professional and perfectionist extraordinaire! Paul possesses an exceptional ability to weave light, emotion, and movement into a still photo, thereby breathing life into the image. After all the planning was done, the vows were shared, the food was eaten, and the last song was played, we have beautiful memories, due in large part to Paul. Thank you Paul V!!!

Profile Picture Debra, 5/27/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: One Event/Day, Engagement Shoot

When we decided to hire Paul it wasn't a choice...it was a need. I knew Paul was in the Photography business through mutual colleges, but little did I know how big he made it here in central PA. He’s been the best and stayed the best because he is just that.

Our journey with Paul started in Baltimore, MD. Bob & I had our first couple photo-shoot all over downtown Baltimore. Paul was incredible...he knew where to park, where to shoot and even what hotel to sneak into for a fabulous glass of cucumber water. Paul knew where the best place was to foreshadow our Jamaican wedding on an outdoor sandy volleyball lot in the cool September weather. Paul is prepared for everything. Bob & I hired Paul because we didn’t want to ever have to think about anything, we just wanted to be ourselves and enjoy the moment. And Paul let us do just that.

Regrettably my mother passed from cancer on December 5th. My husband and I were to be married in Jamaica on December 9th. Paul was there and he was very supportive and even captured a vows ceremony that my father, my husband and I arranged so that my mother could witness it before she passed. There aren’t many human beings that reach out to this extent to be with a family in such a delicate, emotional, and very complex situation. He captured a significant moment my father and my mother’s sisters and I will never forget.

Following that moment, per my mother's wishes, we continued on with our wedding. We traveled to Jamaica along with Paul and his support and attentiveness were just as impressive. He was constantly on the move, scouting all the great photo ops, and in constant contact with us. He captured tons of candid shots of our guests during their stay as well. On the big day he was equally helpful as a personal wedding planner helping coordinate things along with getting all the important shots.

Throughout everything, Paul was amazing and exceeded our expectations with the experience and end results.

Profile Picture Tamarah, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Without a doubt, Paul receives 5/5 stars from us! We decided to book Paul for our destination wedding in Punta Cana. After booking I contemplated whether taking a photographer along with us on our destination wedding would be “too much”. Not at all! Paul was PERFECT! We loved him at our engagement picture session and immediately knew we made the right decision to take him along with us to Punta Cana. He stayed with us for 4 nights and captured the trip perfectly- wedding day, dinners, family pictures at sunset, Catamaran, & fun at the pool. He fit right in with our friends & family and quickly became “Uncle Paul!” My 10-year-old niece couldn’t have been happier when he pulled out his water proof camera and tossed it in the pool for her (& everyone else) to use. Paul has it all covered!
On wedding day Paul was more of a wedding coordinator than our actual wedding coordinator and he put the entire day at ease for us. Paul got pictures of each bridal party getting ready and picked out perfect locations on the resort to take bridal party pictures before and after the wedding and now we have the most beautiful wedding day pictures we could ever ask for!
Paul was there when we needed him and never once did I feel overwhelmed. Our family and friends absolutely loved him and were happy that he was there to capture memories for them as well! We took Uncle Paul with us on an excursion and, yet again, he was a Rockstar! He captured memories all day and tossed his water proof camera in the Caribbean for us to get underwater pictures. He was patient with our group and made getting pictures taken so easy! You can tell that Paul is passionate about what he does, and it shows in his work. Paul is hands down the best investment we made for our wedding and I highly recommend him to anyone that is looking for a fun loving, highly-skilled photographer! We cannot say enough positive things about Paul V! Thank you, Uncle Paul!!!

Profile Picture Julie, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Destination / Travel, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Paul was one of the best wedding planning decisions we made! We met Paul at a bridal expo and knew on the spot we needed him to photograph our wedding. His energy and enthusiasm for weddings and photography was impressive. You could tell he just loved what he does and his main goal was to create beautiful memories. We got to know Paul a little better at our engagement session. He was very particular about the weather for the shoot to ensure we got the best photos we could. We spent hours taking pictures and we saw how his eye for landscape and lighting really gave us amazing photos. On our wedding weekend, Paul came up to State College for the rehearsal on Friday to meet the family and put names with faces. He also graciously photographed our niece’s baptism which we had right before the rehearsal! The morning of the wedding he had everyone’s names and ‘roles’ down pat, again impressive. He was more of a wedding planner and was exactly where he needed to be at the right times. He went out of his way to communicate with the day of coordinator, florist, DJ, etc. He also coached our wedding party and family on various events to ensure everything ran smoothly. We again took pictures for hours before the ceremony and he was a one man show. Different cameras flying around and getting all the best shots, we were all impressed. Paul never acted like he was on the clock, the entire day (weekend really) was devoted to our wedding! Our family and friends were so happy with how friendly and enthusiastic he was. It was also amazing to see pictures of the wedding day at our reception on the monitor! The large next day gallery was fantastic, I can’t imagine waiting weeks for wedding pictures, Paul had ours done in 24 hours. We are so happy we picked Paul V Photography for our wedding day, he really knocked it out of the park.

Profile Picture Candace, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I was lucky enough to have Paul V photograph our wedding day. Our pictures turned out 10x more beautiful than I imagined. It should have come as no surprise because he did our engagement session and those were incredible as well. Paul is top notch. He is so much more than a photographer. Not only did he work hard to capture every single beautiful moment but he immersed himself into our day to make sure everything ran smoothly - almost acting as a coordinator and photographer all in one which didn’t go unnoticed by family and friends. We received endless compliments on how he handled himself the day of the wedding and of course tons of compliments on the photos - they are STUNNING. Everyone appreciated his energy, his humor and were absolutely blown away by the slide show he displayed during the reception and the fact that he had a LARGE next day gallery. His flexibility in helping make our day special and his timeline on how the day was going to flow were amazing. He had a lot of really great suggestions to help our day run smoothly and we are really glad we took his advice. I knew the day of the wedding I wanted to make as few decisions as possible so I asked Paul to make as many executive decisions as he possibly could (in terms of photo location and things like that) and he nailed it. He also made it a point to get to know members of the wedding party (including parents) so that he could call them by name. It might sound small but honestly it ended up being far bigger than I thought. It really did help make photos run smoother and it made him feel like family by the end of the day. I’ve been part of a lot of weddings and I’ve never seen another photographer do this so they usually just go through the day feeling like a stranger taking your picture. Who honestly wants a complete stranger capturing some of the most intimate moments of your life? He truly cares about his clients and he sincerely has fun during his shoots which shows through his work.

Photo
Profile Picture Alli, 10/6/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

I cannot say enough positive things about Paul V. Between our initial meeting, the engagement photo shoot, save-the-dates, a pre-wedding meeting, the rehearsal, Wedding Day, and going through the next day gallery with our family... Paul did an amazing job. He wanted to know what we wished to get out of the photos, learned all our family's names, coordinated with our vendors, and gave us memories that will last a lifetime.

Profile Picture Michael, 9/23/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, One Event/Day, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits

I found Paul at a Bridal Expo and booked him on the spot. His personality is what hooked me; fun, caring, and professional. Paul was amazing through every step of the way. He's a little more expensive than average; however, he was worth every single penny. Plus, when you pay for Paul, you get him the ENTIRE day - No fee by the hour or anything like that. He sent small thing to us like countdown pictures before the wedding, excelled in communication, and genuinely cared, not just about capturing the best moments, but making every part of our day special. There was not picture I didn't fall in love with. I could go on and on - I just can't say enough good things. I would highly recommend Paul.

Profile Picture Hannah, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Digital Files, Prints

My new husband and I got married on 08.25.2017 at Moonstone Manor in Elizabethtown, PA. Paul V. came very highly recommended and was outstandingly familiar with the venue we chose. We did interview other photographers during the process of looking to hire a professional photographer. But, without a doubt, we chose Paul V. Photography and are so very pleased with his work! And, are so glad we went with our gut instinct; he fit the bill/our vision to a 'T' as well as the styles for which we envisioned. We are a very outgoing, energetic and humorous couple to say the least. He was able to capture all of this and more than we could have ever imagined at the beautiful venue location of Moonstone Manor. He knew the location inside and out regarding the best photo ops, etc., and also, extremely efficient in respect to our timeline. Throughout the entire process, as well as our cherished wedding day, Paul was right there with us. He is truly a professional that I would love to work with again and wouldn't think twice about it!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits

I met Paul at a Bridal Expo and knew he would be perfect for our wedding. After he took our engagement pictures, I knew he had an amazing eye for photography and he never missed a shot! He also was very organized and had a perfect timeline of how the day should be run. It was almost like having a wedding coordinator. I did not have to worry about the flow of the day. He also came to the rehearsal in order to learn the names of those in our families and wedding parties. We had a preview of our pictures that we could look at the next day with our families before we left for our honeymoon! Paul created images that will help us remember our wedding day forever!

Profile Picture LAUREN, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I was married at Harvest View Barn on 7/08/17. Paul was our photographer, and we couldn't be happier with the way our pictures turned out! Paul remembers all the details- from pretty hangers for my dress, to the thumb drive the pictures come on, Paul has it down to a science. He made me and my bridal party feel relaxed, and even my husband had fun at our engagement shoot. Paul is the best around- he took a lot of the stress off of me on my big day- what bride could ask for more?

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Engagement Shoot, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files

Paul V Photography did an absolutely amazing job taking the photos on our wedding day! One of the many reasons that we chose Paul was his dedication and passion to his work. He fully committed to our wedding the entire weekend and made it his job to ensure that everything ran as smooth as possible. He has an awesome sense of humor and pays attention to every detail. The next day gallery was also one of our favorite things about Paul V Photography. He had hundreds of photos up the afternoon after our wedding that were all AMAZING! Our families, bridal party, and guests raved about the quality pictures that were taken to capture every moment of our special day. I would definitely recommend Paul V for anyone looking for an enthusiastic and professional photographer that not only loves what he does, but also takes some of the best photos I have ever seen!

Profile Picture Megan, 7/1/17, 3 Reviews
0.5

He showed up late. Left early. Screamed the F word at me on the dance floor when I said he couldn't leave the reception early. Horrible to work with. Unprofessional. DO NOT HIRE.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Maegan, 6/24/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Prints, One Event/Day, Slideshow
This review is currently being verified.

As a photographer myself, I wanted to make sure we hired a trustworthy person to capture our day. As soon as we met Paul, I knew he was the one! His creative eye sees all the right shots, and his high energy and collaboration with our other vendors really helped to keep us on track to get all the shots we wanted. You won't be disappointed in the quality of both his work and his professionalism!

Profile Picture Emily, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Paul is an amazing photographer. He has a great sense of humor that helped me tremendously with the anxiety of planning a wedding. He came up with a customized schedule to make sure we got a ton of high quality pictures to remember our special day.
Unfortunately my mom died of cancer.... I'm so grateful that Paul captured many gorgeous pictures, especially of my mom and my husband and I. I would recommend Paul to all my family and friends. He's worth every penny. He did a phenomenal job taking pictures of our wedding at Harvest view barn at Hershey farms.

Profile Picture Carla , 3/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Engagement Shoot, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files

Paul V was in short - a godsend. He makes photos fun and can get so much variety in a short amount of time or in a limited environment. You absolutely get what you pay for with Paul. I couldn't be happier with my engagement and wedding photos. I highly recommend him (and his staff!) for any event, but he is definitely the crème de la crème of wedding photography. He also acts like a pseudo-wedding planner to make sure everything goes off without a hitch on your big day. He works WITH your other vendors and if anything goes askew on your wedding day, you will have no clue. Paul IS that good.

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Beyond extatic about the photos of my wedding. Without Paul V, my wedding would never be as successful as it was, such talent above and beyond the pictures! Thank you for the amazing memories Paul V!!!

Profile Picture Christina, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Paul took pictures at our daughters wedding this August and 5 stars do not quite cover it. He made this day go very smoothly and the pictures were phenomenal. I figured the pictures would be great but Paul truly exceeded our expectations. Paul did his job with the utmost professionalism and was more than a photographer. As mother of the bride I felt that Paul was my right hand. He ensured everything ran smoothly. He made sure that as soon as we arrived at the reception, he had a slide show playing of the ceremony. A day after the wedding he made sure there was a gallery online for friends and family to view. If anyone is looking for the best photographer, Paul is the man for hire.

Profile Picture Susan, 9/16/16, 2 Reviews