Paul McGrady Entertainment Reviews

Paul McGrady Entertainment 3
Paul McGrady Entertainment 4
Paul McGrady Entertainment 5

Lindsay · Married on 11/15/2007

Paul is the absolute best wedding DJ! He keeps the party going nonstop from start to finish and there is never a dull moment! He had everyone dancing at our wedding (even my dad, which is not an easy task!). I would without a doubt recommend Paul for your special day!

Jamie · Married on 11/10/2007

Paul has been the master of ceremony for my wedding, several family members, and numerous friends. He is very professional, but yet an entire ball of fun. He knows how to work the crowd and play what best suits your guests. I recommend him 100% of the time. (Paul was my DJ for my 8/4/2007 wedding, but the calendar would not let me go back that far.)

Staci · Married on 11/08/2007

Paul is a class act! We have friends and family still talking 15+ years after our wedding about the songs he played and how much fun they had dancing. You won't regret booking Paul!

Sarah · Married on 11/03/2018

Unprofessional- worst experience ever

Our wedding was in November of 2018. I had booked Paul for our event January 20, 2018. He told me he would reach out to us approximately 6-8 weeks before the event, and we could go over details etc. The closer it came to the wedding, I would contact him, and he would not respond back. We would play phone tag, I would leave him voicemails, and he would email me instead of calling back and tell me when he would be available. It got to be about 4 weeks prior to the wedding, and he assured me I was still on his radar. He FINALLY sent me a wedding outline that we were to review. Again, the same thing occurred with playing phone tag. I finally got ahold of Paul the week of our wedding. He called me back and said "here's the deal, I'm going to have to cancel". I was FURIOUS. He stated that he was sick and the treatments he was receiving was making him sicker. I understand that, but you mean to tell me- he could not have communicated this MONTHS PRIOR TO MY WEDDING?? I thought it was incredibly unprofessional. Someone that is in this business knows how stressful it is for brides planning and coordinating their weddings. I then had to scramble in less than a week to find a DJ to cover our wedding. I hope he did not do this to any other brides.

Sent on 12/12/2018

Paul McGrady Entertainment's reply:

Our communication was not the best, between emails and phone calls.
    When she said that I was sick, it wasn't a stomach flu, it is lymphoma, and chemotherapy had made me very ill. I was having severe digestive issues, both front and back. I had an incident the previous wedding and didn't want to ruin her reception by my having an issue the day of. I've NEVER had this happen before, nor has it happened since as my lymphoma is in remission. I was sick all over again to have to cancel, but it was literally in her potential best interest. She DID get a DJ and get her deposit refunded.