Paul McGrady Entertainment Reviews

Paul McGrady Entertainment 3
Paul McGrady Entertainment 4
Paul McGrady Entertainment 5

Cherie · Married on 07/16/2015

We looked no further than Paul McGrady for the DJ at both of our daughter's weddings! Paul is dependable, a great guy and awesome entertainer! We have great wedding memories because Paul was a special part of our girls' most special day in their lives. He even had my husband dancing--which is something I have never witnessed!!

Beth · Married on 07/11/2015

Paul was the best dj for my wedding he did such a fabulous job he made sure that everyone was having a fun time by keeping them entertained and making sure everyone was dancing

Casey · Married on 06/06/2015

Hands down the best dj EVER!!! he kept the party going all night...but before the big day he helped me so much and answered all 100 thousand questions I had ...love him he is the best would highly recommend him

Sent on 08/10/2015

Stacey · Married on 02/07/2015

Paul was the dj for our wedding and he was absolutely fantastic. He kept us on track throughout the evening, kept our guests entertained and kept the dance floor full all night! He is fun but professional. Highly recommended

Casey · Married on 11/01/2014

Shady McGrady is the bomb dot com! I would recommend him and his services to anyone!

Dawn · Married on 11/01/2014

Paul was hired for my daughter's wedding 3 years ago and we have never hesitated to recommend him to anyone!

ADELE · Married on 09/20/2014

Paul McGrady was the DJ perfect choice! He made my daughter's special day so much fun. He was professional, accommodating, energetic and had excellent recommendations and suggestions for our event. Thank you, Paul

Dustin · Married on 09/13/2014

Paul takes an active role in making sure you have the best wedding experience possible. Took care of a last minute First Dance change without blinking an eye. One of our groomsmen couldn't make the entrance, but he had the crowd whipped up to the point they didn't even notice. I'll never forget entering the hall to a line of my friends and family... For an unforgettable night, let Paul take the helm. He won't let ya down.

Katey · Married on 07/12/2014

Paul is the best DJ around and will make your wedding so memorable! We got so many compliments on how entertaining, articulate, engaging, and personable Paul was for our wedding. Highly recommended!

Sent on 11/08/2017

The best in the area, trusted to also service as masters of ceremonies. Impeccable service !

Sent on 04/22/2014

Beth · Married on 09/15/2012

So happy that we picked Paul for our wedding DJ! He did a great job and kept the party going all night!!! I highly recommend.

Sent on 11/30/2017

Bj · Married on 07/11/2012

Paul is so awesome that he did all THREE of my husbands weddings !! How’s that for a repeat customer?? We would not even consider anyone else!

Brianna · Married on 09/24/2011

I truly believe a DJ makes the wedding reception, and Paul had everyone up and dancing from the time dinner was over until the time the night was finished! He was professional, thorough, and I recommend him to anyone that is looking to book a DJ!

Michelle · Married on 09/17/2011

Paul was the DJ for my wedding and several of my friends' weddings, and I have nothing but amazing things to say about him, his performance, and his work ethic. From the moment of contact, he was friendly and professional. His only concern was making my special day the smoothest, best, and MOST fun possible. He communicated with me regularly about song choices, lighting, etc. Then, on the day, he was nothing short of perfect. One thing a bride worries about is if the reception will flow smoothly and if the people will have fun. You don't have to worry about that if Paul is your DJ because he knows what he's doing. It was obvious to me that he's done many weddings because he took care of the order of the reception, even when I forgot things, and he kept the crowd engaged the entire time. I still hear people saying how fun my reception was, and it's truly because of him. I highly recommend Paul. You will NOT be disappointed.

Paul McGrady Entertainment 6
    Paul McGrady Entertainment 7
    Paul McGrady Entertainment 8

Rebecca · Married on 01/07/2011

Found all of my music for me at no extra cost. Was so much fun and will probably book him for parties again in the future!

Sent on 02/03/2011

Jeff · Married on 09/03/2010

Paul is fantastic. We had several requests about our reception and he helped us achieve exactly what we had in mind. I recommend Paul to everyone who is looking for a DJ, wedding or otherwise.

Katie · Married on 08/28/2010

Paul is THE BEST wedding DJ! He kept our wedding going with the perfect playlist from start to finish. He was able to read the audience, he fit in requests and kept the tempo of the event absolutely perfect. My guests had so much fun we actually broke the dance floor! I will never forget Paul or the way he contributed to what could not have been a better day in my life.

Dan · Married on 08/21/2010

Very interactive with the crowd. A seasoned veteran on working a room. You will not be disappointed. Highly recommended.

Lauren · Married on 05/29/2010

Paul DJ'd my wedding in 2010. He was WONDERFUL! He knew how to keep the party going and kept everyone on the dance floor!

Sent on 11/10/2017

Beth · Married on 10/24/2009

Paul McGrady was the DJ for my wedding. He did a phenomenal job!! Eight years later & I still have people talking about the fun time that they had at my wedding. Paul is extremely professional & he knows how to keep everyone moving on the dance floor. I would highly recommend Paul McGrady as your DJ!! He also was the DJ at my brother’s wedding & a friend’s wedding. They were both extremely pleased as well!

Mark · Married on 10/24/2009

In our region I don't know that there is a better DJ...Paul is professional from day 1 and really takes all the worries away on "the big day", he takes care of things every step of the way. So much more than just a guy standing in the corner playing music.

Sent on 12/17/2017

Cindy · Married on 10/17/2009

He did my daughter's wedding. He was fantastic.

Sent on 11/13/2017

Missy · Married on 09/26/2009

Paul is professional and knows how to get a party started and keep it going! Our wedding reception was a wonderful time.

Robin and Paul · Married on 05/30/2009

I wanted mt second Wedding Celebration to be Casual yet Traditional. Paul DJ'd for us 8 yrs ago. We had an outside reception. Paul truly made our Celebration complete. I would recommend him for all occasions.

Sent on 11/10/2017

Phillip · Married on 10/18/2008

Paul does a wonderful job! He did our wedding and many of our friends weddings as well. He listens to you and your request. He does a great job at getting the party started and keeping it going. I highly recommend Paul McGrady if your looking for a stress free, fun memorable night!