Paul Matthews Entertainment Reviews

86 | Johns Island, SC

86 Reviews for Paul Matthews Entertainment

Angie · Married on 10/07/2017

Paul & Lisa are the greatest!! They are very customer oriented & professional! They really helped with getting people to dance. They made our wedding reception stress free! The photobooth was a hit!

Dane · Married on 09/19/2017

Wow!! Paul and Lisa were wonderful!! They provided a professional and customized entertainment package to help make our daughter's wedding a truly memorable one. Not only did he provide the wedding ceremony and reception entertainment, he was also the officiant that married our daughter and her husband. The wedding guests continuously stopped us to comment on how good the DJ was. He played a terrific mix of music in the styles we chose and provided great music for the cocktail hour and dinner. Thank you again for all you and Lisa did!!

Alyson · Married on 06/17/2017

thank you for everything! Kurtis and I really appreciated everything that you two have done. The guests had a blast and so did we.

Lindsey · Married on 06/11/2017

Paul and Lisa were incredible! They were so so helpful throughout the entire wedding planning process (I even called panicking once and Lisa talked me through it and helped me with my wedding day timeline). The music that Paul played throughout the night was fantastic. He did a perfect combination of songs which had every single person dancing. There is no better DJ than Paul Matthews!!

Sent on 06/18/2017

Paul Matthews Entertainment's reply:

Thank You Lindsey! I hope your honeymoon was great! and your new life together is so full of love and laughter! Best wishes to you and Luis.

Luis · Married on 06/11/2017

It was all perfect! The music was fantastic all night. Even catering to different cultures! (My family is hispanic) We were all very happy. Everyone danced and enjoyed it! They made sure we had everything we needed and the reception when great thanks to their help! I would recommend them very much to anyone who needs a dj!

McKenzie · Married on 06/03/2017

Paul was our officiant and DJ for our ceremony. The ceremony was beautiful and perfectly tailored to what we wanted, and the party was fabulous afterwards! I would absolutely recommend Paul and Lisa to anyone, no matter what kind of wedding you want to have. Thanks Paul and Lisa for making our wedding amazing!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Paul Matthews Entertainment's reply:

Thank You! Your kind words mean a lot to us! We wish for you two to have a most rewarding life!

Meg · Married on 05/20/2017

Paul is awesome!!! He set up his own equipment and was available to be at our wedding ceremony in addition to the reception to provide a microphone for speakers in the ceremony. He has a fun presence and is able to get the party started! His music selection was AWESOME and our guests definitely enjoyed dancing the night away! Paul is so kind and easy to work with and talk to. When I was over thinking several parts of the reception, he called me and eased my mind. He is quick at responding to emails, phone calls, etc. I highly recommend him for any event!!! We loved Paul and most definitely hope to see him in the future. I promise you will not find a cooler DJ!

• Jenna

Jenna · Married on 04/29/2017

We are so lucky to have found Paul Matthews Entertainment for our destination wedding. He was available for questions and gave us access to select the music we would like to have played. This review is very important to me because Paul was also the one to officiate our destination wedding. Never having met Paul and Lisa before I instantly felt a sense of love and friendship from a couple we didn't even know. Our ceremony was heartfelt and beautiful. Paul did a wonderful job during our reception. We are so very very pleased.

• F

Franklyn · Married on 11/12/2016

Outstanding job - attendees were highly satisfied - recommend to others.

Lara · Married on 09/10/2016

I would highly recommend Paul and Lisa Matthews as your DJ. They were super awesome to work with and very accommodating! Any questions or changes we wanted they were able to work with us. Paul was also our officiant that married us, which worked out great!!

Patty · Married on 09/02/2016

Paul and his wife were amazing! Friendly kept the music flowing. And really made our wedding a great night. It was quite small and smaller than expected because we were married during Hurricane Hermine. But we had a blast none-the-less thanks the Paul!

Laura · Married on 08/08/2016

Paul and Lisa did a fabulous job. They work well together, are very accommodating, and are very friendly. We felt very blessed working with them. They both are very down to earth people, and we felt very comfortable working with them.

Paul did a great job officiating our daughter's wedding. He is also a fantastic DJ. He did a great job of keeping the the guests entertained throughout the entire reception, from the newlywed game to the story of the origin of the wedding cake.

Lisa was an excellent "Day of" Planner. Not only did she help us out immensely throughout the planning, but she also took the stress of me, the mother of the bride, so that I could spend that time with my daughter. The timing of everything was flawless, and I give most of the credit to Lisa. Even though Lisa was extremely busy, she still managed to run a photo booth with the hep of their son and another young lady.

Together, Paul and Lisa made my daughter's wedding day perfect. I would highly recommend them for any of these services. It was great having "One Stop Shopping" with Paul and Lisa considering we were doing a destination wedding.

nikola · Married on 05/21/2016

My husband and I chose Paul Matthews entertainment because of his reviews... And we weren't let down!

His professionalism, personality, and out going attitude made our day not only fun, but exactly how we imagined it. From the ceremony as our officiant and having everyone's attention with happy tears, to breaking it down on the dance floor because his choice of songs were for ALL generations. Overall we were more than satisfied with Paul because we didn't have to stress about anything at all with him.

Nicole · Married on 05/08/2016

Highly recommend! Paul personalized our ceremony and reception. He got the reception pumping and everyone interacting! It was an amazing experience and my husband and I will use this company for any future events! We can't thank them enough for such an a memorable experience!

• John and Paige

Paige · Married on 05/07/2016

Paul did an amazing job! He followed our instruction as to what kind of music we wanted and what kind of music we did not want. He picked songs that were really fun for everyone. Our dance floor was full all night with my friends as well as my parents friends. Since the wedding I've had friends comment that they absolutely loved the DJ. I highly recommend Paul Matthews. He was totally worth every penny.

Allison · Married on 04/16/2016

Paul was really entertaining and great to work with!

• W

Walter & Monica · Married on 04/09/2016

Paul and Lisa were nothing short of professionals, I would recommend this phenomenal couple to anyone that is planning to have a beach wedding! They are the epitome of wedding planner/ DJ all wrapped into one great package!

Stephanie · Married on 10/09/2015

Awesome ! Took care of everything so I wouldn't worry. Provided a photo booth that was a huge hit with all the guest. Had props and a book for people to design. The photo booth attendant decorated the photo album like a scrapbook for us to take home at the end of the night.

Alexa · Married on 09/06/2015

Paul was our DJ on our very special day, and we couldn't have been happier with him! He was so much fun, surprised us with a hilarious Bride/Groom game that everybody loved, so professional, and easy to communicate with. I will definitely be using him again in the future!

Kimberly · Married on 07/18/2015

This is our 2nd time having Paul and his lovely wife Lisa with our events. Paul and Lisa are very organized and FUN!!!!...The 2nd time we had them we used their DJ service and what a blast we had!!!!...We will use them again.....

Angie · Married on 06/20/2015

Paul and Lisa were fantastic to work with. From our very first contact they were always responsive and very helpful. My daughters wedding was a location wedding so arrangements had to be made long distance. Lisa put our minds at ease during the planning and then Paul was the BEST on the Big Day! Paul did a great job engaging our guests and the photo booth was a huge hit too! I highly recommend you trust your special event to Paul and Lisa.

Michelle · Married on 06/10/2015

Paul Matthews entertainment was a part of my big day on June 10th, 2015 for my wedding in myrtle beach at the hilton! Paul and Lisa did a great job and I would recommend them to anyone! They are also very very flexible with your needs. The day before we had a little bit of a dilemma and had very little time to find an officiant for our wedding and Paul and Lisa were so kind to offer their services to be our officiant! I am so thankful they were so helpful with everything!

Marissa · Married on 06/06/2015

Paul and Lisa were so accommodating from the minute we met them we instantly felt like we knew them our whole life.They were so involved in learning our story and being there for us anytime we needed them! They honestly made our day perfect and it wouldn't have been the same without them! :)

Chrystal · Married on 05/30/2015

Kevina and I got married May 30th. Paul Matthews is AWESOME! I would definitely recommenced him! He is an awesome DJ, and very creative with "couples" games. He was very helpful with decisions I needed to make on vendors, etc. All my friends and family loved him! The music was excellent! THANK YOU Paul! I could not have chosen a better DJ.
    Chrystal Grover

Sent on 06/07/2015

Paul Matthews Entertainment's reply:

Thank You, Chrystal! We enjoyed partying with your families! Your kind words mean so much to us!

Meagan · Married on 05/25/2015

When my now husband and I sat down with Paul for the first time we expected it to be a short meeting discussing price and then we would make our decision. We showed up at the local Starbucks and two hours later we had covered ALL the basics with him to make sure we were a good match. Paul emphasizes picking a DJ that is a good match for you as a couple and that just made us love him more. We hired him as our officiant and dj which worked perfectly because he was able to run the schedule so smoothly. They have an online portal that you can put all your information into so they can get an idea of what you would like. About a week before the wedding, when I was in total panic mode, I had a phone conversation with Paul about all my wants and needs for the ceremony and reception. We went through the script and music and he was so accommodating. He will do the ceremony any way you like and he makes you feel so comfortable. The day of the wedding came and he was perfectly on time and even let my cousin do a run through of the song she would be singing. The ceremony was fun and he had no problem laughing along with us. The reception was a party! He got everyone going with the music and kept all the activities moving smoothly. We did a garter activity that he suggested as well as the newlywed game with Ken and Barbie dolls. I could not have asked for a more perfect day and I would have never chosen anyone else to be with us through it. I have absolutely no complaints about this DJ/Officiant.