14 Reviews for PAUL B FLEMING PHOTOGRAPHY

User Photos
Photos

My daughters wedding pictures were stunning and truly captured the beauty of their day. Paul has such a creative eye and found the most beautiful and unique ways to shoot their photos. He was great to work with and gave us a lot of direction which we needed! It's so important to make sure your wedding photographer is top notch and that is exactly what we got! He did not miss a beat!

Profile Picture Carol, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Paul is an excellent photographer. He loves to capture the untique qualities of each wedding. He is professional, efficient and knowledgeable.

Profile Picture Gloria, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Great service and I'd like to recommend.

Profile Picture Renwei, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Paul was very professional and a joy to work with! He took amazing photos before, after, and during our vows. The album/book he put together for us is a beautiful centerpiece on my coffee table. Paul thought of everything and took the most amazing pictures of us and never got in our way. I am so happy with everything that he did for us! He captured our love for each other beautifully. Thank you Paul for adding so much to our already perfect day!!!

Photo for PAUL B FLEMING PHOTOGRAPHY Review - I love this moment he captured between me and my son ❤️
Photo
Photo for PAUL B FLEMING PHOTOGRAPHY Review - Should we play nice?
Profile Picture Kristin, 5/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I used Paul Fleming Photography for my daughter wedding. He did an amazing job! His work flawless! Very accommodating and a true professional! I would highly recommend Paul for any photo shoot. If you want a quality photographer Paul is your guy!

Profile Picture Valencia , 3/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Paul & Staff photographed our wedding 12 years ago. He was amazing from the first time we stopped in his studio until the photos were printed. Yes that’s how long ago it was. You will be so pleased with him!! 5 star company. Thanks Paul for all the beautiful memories that we cherish & can share with our children!!!

Profile Picture Jillian, 7/5/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Paul Fleming did a great job with our wedding photography. He got all the important shots without being "in the way". Many of our guests did not even notice that he was taking candid pictures of them at our reception. Paul and his assistant were fully equipped with all the lights, cameras and film they needed to make sure our pictures turned out wonderfully. He was also wonderful at dealing with all the family members. He is very experienced and knew exactly how much time he needed to get the job done, and kept us on track for most of the day! Paul did a fantastic job with our wedding album and we are very satisfied with his work. I highly recommend him if you like more traditional/classic wedding photography.

Profile Picture Karen, 8/13/05, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Excellent service, did all that was requested, attentive to details, beautiful results.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jean, 5/26/90, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Paul was great. We can't wait to get our album!

Profile Picture Melinda, 9/6/09, 5 Reviews
4.7

Paul Fleming Photography was absolutely the correct choice for us. Kevin Kennedy (Paul's associate) took our pictures; he was WONDERFUL--super excited about photographing us, very friendly and easy to work with, and his pictures came out beautifully. Working with Paul on the prints and the album has been a terrific experience. He's very detail oriented and produces outstanding work. We will treasure our album forever.

Profile Picture Julie, 10/20/07, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Nice work and album. Paul does a great job of acting as a master of ceremonies of sorts. Only real negatives were that we were charged for touch ups that were created by his light management. Doesn't give out photo negatives no matter how much you spend, but that is not totally uncommon. Very good photographer.

Profile Picture Erika, 7/3/04, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Excellent photos. Good eye for candids...some of our favorite pictures. Professional and pleasant to work with.

Profile Picture Denise, 5/1/05, 5 Reviews
3.9

Paul was on time and ran like he was in a marathon. He specializes in portraiture and I'd have liked some more photojournalism but we got some beautiful and extra portraits with friends because my family couldn't come. I was very grateful for his flexibility to do a half day package and make it work although that made the shooting so tight. The only thing I'd insist on that didn't happen was to encourage the photographer to look over my itineraries months before when I sent them. When he did finally look at them, he told me it was unrealistic and we had to scramble to figure it out. It all worked out, but I'd like to know before the week of the wedding if my itinerary is too tight.

View Vendor Response