Paul Basel Photography Reviews

Paul Basel Photography 7
  • Mikayla

Mikayla · Married on 08/02/2019

Absolutely amazing

Let me start by saying my husband and I are not very photogenic people... we were both nervous to be in front of the camera.
    Paul did our engagement session in September 2018.. it was so fun and we got all of our pictures back the following evening.
    Paul just photographed our wedding August 2nd, 2019.. it was a pleasure that he got to stay with me, the bride all day from getting make up done, dress pictures, ceremony, etc. He knew what he was doing and all the shots that could possibly be taken.
    I woke up the next morning after our wedding to sneak peeks from him..talk about amazing!
    His partner, Eddie also joined him as our 2nd photographer and he was just as great.
    My husband and I are beyond thrilled with them both and love all of our pictures.

Sent on 08/18/2019
    Paul Basel Photography 8
    Paul Basel Photography 9

Heidi Basel · Married on 07/20/2019

Outstanding Photos!!!!!!!!

Absolutely fantastic photos! Paul worked incredibly hard to capture our special day, from taking intricate detailed shots of my dress, our vows, and our wedding rings. To literally laying on the ground to achieve the perfect shot. I could not be happier with the way Paul worked with our venue in order to maintain our schedule and to truly utilize all that it had to offer. Paul made us feel special by also working in photos that we wanted. No request was too much for Paul. Paul was able to capture the love and the memories that we made on our wedding day, and they are photos that we will cherish forever.

Sent on 07/23/2019
    Paul Basel Photography 10

Christine · Married on 06/29/2019

Overall awesome, couldn't have asked for any better!

Paul is an awesome photographer! He met me at the salon the morning of the wedding to take pictures of us getting ready, then followed us to the venue. He was very easy to talk to and made us feel very comfortable, which is saying something because we both hate getting our pictures taken! He was able to capture all the poses we asked for, and took many we would have never thought of. I can't say enough good things about this guy. I should also mention that he got our sneak peak pictures to us very quickly, and I was blown away!! I highly recommend Paul!!

Sent on 07/03/2019
    Paul Basel Photography 15
    Paul Basel Photography 16

Chelsea Brown · Married on 06/22/2019

Brown Wedding

Paul is amazing! We could not be happier with all he did to capture our wedding. He is extremely kind, responsive and flexible. All of our engagement and wedding pictures came out phenomenal. If there was ever one shot we wanted to crop or adjust, he did so quickly. Very timely return on our wedding photos made us extremely happy as well. Book Paul Basel Photography, you won’t regret it!

Sent on 07/06/2019

Kelly Mollica · Married on 04/27/2019

Best Photographer

Paul was very professional and accommodating with our wishes for capturing our special day. All of our guests commented on how unobtrusive he was when taking pictures and loved the candid shots he was able to capture. He truly captured the best moments!

Sent on 05/23/2019

Madison · Married on 11/20/2018

Amazing photos, great to work with!

Paul was phenomenal - our photos are absolutely stunning! He was so great to work with, he made my husband and I feel totally at ease throughout the process. Super responsive to questions and photo ideas! Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • happilyeveralt

Kari · Married on 10/13/2018

Best of the best!

Paul is incredibly professional, excellent with communication and his work is remarkable. I am SO pleased with the entire process with him. We had a lot of hiccups towards the end of the summer going into the wedding but he was super understanding and I am forever grateful. He is absolutely amazing to work with and I would recommend him a million times over!

Sent on 11/02/2018
    Paul Basel Photography 17
    Paul Basel Photography 18
    Paul Basel Photography 19
    Paul Basel Photography 20

Melissa · Married on 10/06/2018

Paul had just recently taken our engagement pictures and I can not say enough what an amazing experience it was! He made us feel extremely comfortable, but was very professional at the same time. The pictures came out perfect and really knew how to capture our personalities through the photos. I can not wait to see what Paul will do on our wedding day!!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Paul Basel Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the review, cant wait for the wedding!

BRITTANY · Married on 09/14/2018

Paul was absolutely amazing! He was very relatable and was awesome to work with. My fiance is a very mans man who fought with me over the whole thought of engagement pictures, and by the end Paul had him laughing and actually enjoying getting pictures taken. Would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Ashley · Married on 09/08/2018

Paul was wonderful. He paid attention to detail and really captured the perfect pictures. He's very responsive and very reasonable. I can't wait for him to photograph our wedding!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Thank you so much!

Heather · Married on 08/18/2018

Paul was great with the whole wedding party! Pictures turned out great! Difinitely recommend him!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Allison · Married on 08/11/2018

Paul and his team were awesome to work with! From engagement photos to the wedding he made sure I got all the poses that I wanted and he also had some great ideas that I hadn’t thought of. The day of the wedding went smoothly and I was so surprised with how quickly he got my pictures to me! It wasn’t even a week later and I received them and I got a lot of them too. He didn’t miss anything and I would highly recommended him to anyone looking for photographer for any event!

Sent on 09/26/2018
    Paul Basel Photography 21

Catherine · Married on 08/10/2018

Paul took my fiance and I's engagement pictures! They are absolutely gorgeous! We had never done professional pictures and he made it so easy! We would definitely recommend him! Very professional!

Paul Basel Photography 22
    Paul Basel Photography 23
    Paul Basel Photography 24

Kyle · Married on 06/09/2018

Paul did a wonderful job on our engagement photos this past September, they really did turn out amazing! He is very responsive, you won’t have to worry about waiting around for your questions to be answered and he’s flexible with his schedule in order to match yours! Paul will also be taking photos at our wedding June of 2018 and we can not wait to see the finished result!

Sent on 10/06/2017
    Paul Basel Photography 25
    Paul Basel Photography 26
    Paul Basel Photography 27
  • W

Wendy · Married on 06/09/2018

Engagement photos were beautiful. Can't wait to see the wedding photos next June!

Natalie · Married on 05/25/2018

Paul was absolutely wonderful! He shot our engagement pictures in August and will be doing our upcoming wedding in May. He was easy to schedule with, very personable and super creative. He got our pictures back to us in less than a week. Overall I am very please with Paul and would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 01/09/2018

Monica · Married on 04/14/2018

Very pleased! My fiancé and I were working on a short timeline but Paul was very accomdating and understanding to our hectic schedules! He was able to get us scheduled and had the pictures back very quickly!

Sent on 11/03/2017

Melissa · Married on 09/09/2017

Paul Basel Photography did our daughter and her fiancé engagement photos, we are blown away at how well he captured their personalities in the photos! Fun, serious, quirky and spontaneous! We can't help but smile (and sometimes laugh) when we look at the shots he got! We can't wait to see the upcoming wedding photos!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Stephanie · Married on 09/09/2017

Paul photographed our wedding September 9th and he did an amazing job! He is so organized and knows exactly what shots to get to capture every moment. Quick but thorough and his work is beautiful! Highly recommend!

Paul Basel Photography 28
    Paul Basel Photography 36
    Paul Basel Photography 37

Cindy · Married on 07/07/2018

Really great

Paul is a great photographer choice. He was very responsive and engaged before the wedding, he was WONDERFUL on the wedding day - orchestrating everything and incorporating what we asked for prior to the wedding, and even after the wedding he was terrific and was able to grant some off-the-wall requests asked of him. Paul was very nice and the end results - the photos - were really great too. We were very happy we had him as our wedding photographer!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Paul Basel Photography's reply:

Thank you so much!!! It was an absolute pleasure working with you!!! Wishing you the best now and in the future!

Dana · Married on 09/02/2017

Paul was great to work with for our engagement pictures! He was very laid back and easy to work with. The pictures are perfect! Can't wait to work with him during our wedding in September 2018!