Paul Basel Photography Reviews

13 | Rootstown, OH

13 Reviews for Paul Basel Photography

13 Paul Basel Photography Reviews

Melissa · Married on 10/06/2018

Paul had just recently taken our engagement pictures and I can not say enough what an amazing experience it was! He made us feel extremely comfortable, but was very professional at the same time. The pictures came out perfect and really knew how to capture our personalities through the photos. I can not wait to see what Paul will do on our wedding day!!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Paul Basel Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the review, cant wait for the wedding!

BRITTANY · Married on 09/14/2018

Paul was absolutely amazing! He was very relatable and was awesome to work with. My fiance is a very mans man who fought with me over the whole thought of engagement pictures, and by the end Paul had him laughing and actually enjoying getting pictures taken. Would definitely recommend him!

Ashley · Married on 09/08/2018

Paul was wonderful. He paid attention to detail and really captured the perfect pictures. He's very responsive and very reasonable. I can't wait for him to photograph our wedding!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Thank you so much!

Heather · Married on 08/18/2018

Paul was great with the whole wedding party! Pictures turned out great! Difinitely recommend him!

Allison · Married on 08/11/2018

Paul and his team were awesome to work with! From engagement photos to the wedding he made sure I got all the poses that I wanted and he also had some great ideas that I hadn’t thought of. The day of the wedding went smoothly and I was so surprised with how quickly he got my pictures to me! It wasn’t even a week later and I received them and I got a lot of them too. He didn’t miss anything and I would highly recommended him to anyone looking for photographer for any event!

Paul Basel Photography 1

Catherine · Married on 08/10/2018

Paul took my fiance and I's engagement pictures! They are absolutely gorgeous! We had never done professional pictures and he made it so easy! We would definitely recommend him! Very professional!

Paul Basel Photography 2
    Paul Basel Photography 3
    Paul Basel Photography 4

Kyle · Married on 06/09/2018

Paul did a wonderful job on our engagement photos this past September, they really did turn out amazing! He is very responsive, you won’t have to worry about waiting around for your questions to be answered and he’s flexible with his schedule in order to match yours! Paul will also be taking photos at our wedding June of 2018 and we can not wait to see the finished result!

Paul Basel Photography 5
    Paul Basel Photography 6
    Paul Basel Photography 7
  • W

Wendy · Married on 06/09/2018

Engagement photos were beautiful. Can't wait to see the wedding photos next June!

Natalie · Married on 05/25/2018

Paul was absolutely wonderful! He shot our engagement pictures in August and will be doing our upcoming wedding in May. He was easy to schedule with, very personable and super creative. He got our pictures back to us in less than a week. Overall I am very please with Paul and would recommend him to anyone!

Monica · Married on 04/14/2018

Very pleased! My fiancé and I were working on a short timeline but Paul was very accomdating and understanding to our hectic schedules! He was able to get us scheduled and had the pictures back very quickly!

Sent on 11/03/2017

Melissa · Married on 09/09/2017

Paul Basel Photography did our daughter and her fiancé engagement photos, we are blown away at how well he captured their personalities in the photos! Fun, serious, quirky and spontaneous! We can't help but smile (and sometimes laugh) when we look at the shots he got! We can't wait to see the upcoming wedding photos!

Stephanie · Married on 09/09/2017

Paul photographed our wedding September 9th and he did an amazing job! He is so organized and knows exactly what shots to get to capture every moment. Quick but thorough and his work is beautiful! Highly recommend!

Paul Basel Photography 8
    Paul Basel Photography 15
    Paul Basel Photography 16
    Paul Basel Photography 17

Dana · Married on 09/02/2017

Paul was great to work with for our engagement pictures! He was very laid back and easy to work with. The pictures are perfect! Can't wait to work with him during our wedding in September 2018!