Pattengale Photography Reviews

7 Reviews for Pattengale Photography

1 User photo

Pattengale Photography 1

Julia · Married on 11/11/2017

Tara and Stephen were (and still are!) incredible to work with. From the very first emails and the first Skype sesh, we knew we were going to make the right choice!! They really helped pull our vision together - with their advice on personal and stylistic touches - and then documented exactly as we imagined!!! They are such a sweet, personable, and professional husband and wife team that I wilil recommend to anyone and everyone!!!!!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Hannah · Married on 09/23/2017

Pattengale photography was an absolute dream to work with. They went above and beyond to make sure our day was just right. They are extremely organized, friendly, talented and just fun to work with!

Sent on 12/30/2017
    Pattengale Photography 2

Laura · Married on 09/10/2017

Tara was the single best choice we made for our wedding! She was hands-on throughout the process, everything from giving advice for how to style our engagement shoot to discussing every detail of our day-of timeline until it was perfect.
    Not only is Tara an amazing photographer - she is also an incredibly sweet and thoughtful person. I enjoyed every minute with her, and what's more, my husband (who was dreading all the pictures) was surprised at how comfortable and enjoyable she made the whole wedding/picture process.

Sent on 12/19/2017

Ryan · Married on 09/10/2017

My wife and I loved Pattengale Photography. They helped us understand the meaning of legacy and how photography isn't just art but a way to communicate across time. I love how they made us feel taken care of.

Sent on 12/21/2017

Christine · Married on 07/15/2017

I'm so glad I chose Pattengale Photography for my wedding. Tara and Stephen captured the day and wrote a blog post that helped me relive it later. I never felt rushed or on a schedule. Everything was about enjoying the day and capturing my love on camera. Tara was always available for phone calls as I planned the day or as I have ordered pictures after the day. Tara has made me feel very special and even sent me a package of pictures 5 months after my wedding day.

Sent on 12/23/2017

Brandon · Married on 07/15/2017

Pattengale Photography captured our beach wedding in July, utilizing the beach landscape. Tara has an artistic eye and an ability to tell a story through pictures. The pictures allowed family and friends who weren't at the wedding to even feel like they were there at our wedding. Our photographers provided the necessary structure to our laid back wedding in order to provide us with the pictures of family and friends that are an important piece of being able to remember the day.

Sent on 12/23/2017

Taylor · Married on 04/22/2017

My wife and I had a wonderful experience working with Tara and her team. I don't have a tone of experience with wedding photographers, but I couldn't image having a better one for our wedding day. Tara made sure to keep in touch with us and sent friendly reminders to keep us in track for our wedding. She made sure we included all of the pictures we wanted, and the ones we didn't know we wanted. Tara also went above any beyond helping us setup our timeline before the wedding. Our wedding planner got off track from our timeline once during our wedding day and Tara was quick to fix the hiccup. I can't say enough about Tara, Stephen and their team. We have recommended them to friends and everyone has had glowing reviews.

Sent on 12/29/2017