Pats Peak Banquet Center Reviews

19 Reviews for Pats Peak Banquet Center

19 Pats Peak Banquet Center Reviews

Sarah · Married on 10/20/2018

The Perfect Day!

Pat's Peak was wonderful! Brigid and Robin helped me every step of the way and made our day seamless. The room and bridal suite were beautiful and we had a perfect day. Our guests raved about the food and had a blast. I would highly recommend considering Pat's Peak for your wedding.

Rachel · Married on 10/06/2018

We chose Pat’s Peak not only because of the quality of the food and fresh ingredients, and the fabulous views with the space, but because the coordinators are phenomenal. We had Brigid and she was mindful the entire day and helped us to enjoy ourselves and keep everything going smoothly. She was quick to answer all my emails and helping us to narrow down everything for the wedding- they were accommodating, professional, and flexible. The food was incredible and the guests had nothing but good things to say. The ceremony and reception space was set-up so beautifully and exactly to what we wanted. I highly recommend Pats Peak for anyone still searching for a wedding venue.

Sophie · Married on 09/08/2018

My husband and I got married at Pats Peak earlier this month and we couldn't image getting married anywhere else. We knew we wanted to get married at a mountain and this venue exceeded our expectations. It was beautiful and the staff was also incredibly accommodating, flexible, and friendly. It was also a great value!

Joleana · Married on 08/11/2018

There was no question that my husband and I wanted to get married at Pats Peak. we both learned how to ski here and I learned to snowboard there as well. We were very surprised how well the place transforms from winter to wedding season. We originally planned to do a summit ceremony however due to weather we had to last minute plan to be indoors. The staff is amazing! very helpful and able to accommodate with all questions along the way.
    The food is AMAZING! we went with a Buffet option with prime rib and harvest stuffed chicken. I had several guests who had food accommodations some vegan/vegetarian and others food allergies. The cooks were able to set aside separate plates for those who with dietary needs.

• Melissa

Melissa · Married on 08/19/2017

Pats peak is a beautiful place for a wedding. I had mine in August 2017. The weather was beautiful out and it was a outdoor and indoor wedding. The food was amazing that they provided. The staff was very helpful and nice. Overall a amazing place to get married.

Pats Peak Banquet Center 1

Rachel · Married on 05/27/2017

My husband and I looked at Pat’s Peak because it was close to our home where we had our ceremony. The pictures on the website don’t do it justice. When we looked at in person, we fell in love with the Sleigh Room’s unique charm.

We were so happy with the team’s flexibility in helping us plan a fabulous menu that fit into our budget. I felt cheap asking how to keep things as inexpensive as I could, but they never made me feel embarrassed about needing to keep the cost down. They were super accommodating to dietary needs of our guests and the food was great.

We were so happy with our whole experience there. They did everything to help us, going above and beyond.
    Thank you!!

• StephB.

Stephanie · Married on 09/26/2015

Pat's Peak was incredible. The food is AMAZING and Chef Guy is the best! Everything was handled smoothly and they are very easy to deal with. When changes were made they handled it great and with no problems. They will do anything to make your wedding personalized to you. The cost is very resonable for the service and the food that you receive. Highly recommended!!

What an amazing day and venue! Absolutely perfect! Beautiful ceremony site, great mountain, and the sleigh room was a fantastic room for a reception. Food was pretty good though I don't remember it much! S'mores bar was a blast. Chelsea was beyond fantastic with everything she did (she spent so much time dealing with my panicked mom when my dad decided to be late!). I really enjoyed the downstairs room where the bride got ready... it was beyond what I was expecting! They totally converted it into a dressing room with couches and make up stations! Air-conditioning was just right and it was so nice to be able to go outside too. Jessica and Chelsea were both super-responsive with emails before and after! I still can't get over the value of this site; you get so much for your money!

My daughter s wedding was handled perfectly and the staff was excellent and responsive to all our needs. There were several individuals with various food allergy's and every precaution was taken and handled as expected. We upgraded to the Prime Rib and for the minimal charge it was well worth it...PERFECT all around!!

• W

Erica · Married on 08/30/2014

My wedding was beautiful and everyone had a wonderful time. The employees at pats peak are so responsive and helpful. Everyone loved the steak and chicken and rest if the food. It was extremely reasonable for the incredible quality you get and the views speak for themselves. Compared to other venues it was MUCH less expensive and yet had many more food options and the owner and assistants are present with you throughout the stressful process of planning a wedding. Everyone who attended enjoyed the comfortable yet pretty sleigh room. It was just the right size and all attendees said it was the most UNIQUE and beautiful wedding they ever went to because it was on top if a mountain and they rode up in ski lifts. THANK YOU pats peak! :)

Karissa · Married on 08/09/2014

Pats peak was wonderful...it was in the forecast to rain on the day of my wedding and they made sure they kept an eye on it and made it cleared up just in time for us to get married

Pats Peak was absolutely stunning! It was the perfect place for my wedding and I am very happy with my choice. The location was beautiful and it had plenty of pretty areas for pictures. The staff was extremely nice and the food was delicious. I would recommend this venue to anyone especially if you are looking for something reasonably priced.

Ashley · Married on 06/14/2014

They are incredibly accommodating and so pleasant to work with! The price is very reasonable and such beautiful rooms and backdrop. The staff is so friendly and the food is delicious!

I would definitely recommend this location to anyone looking for a beautiful New Hampshire wedding. We got married in the fall and it was just beautiful.

Kymberly · Married on 11/11/2011

This venue captures the essence of New England and offers the best food I have ever had at a wedding!

Jennifer · Married on 07/31/2011

Pats Peak was perfect and the staff was wonderful. We had our wedding on the Sleigh room side. It was a beautiful day the flowers were perfect. They were always there to see if we needed or wanted anything. The food was absolutely delicious. I have some pretty picky eaters in my family and they all loved it! I love the look and feeling of the lodge and the reception room was beautiful. There isn't one thing I would have wanted changed. Thanks Pats Peak :)

Laura · Married on 10/10/2010

We absolutely loved having our wedding at Pats Peak. Chelsea (our coordinator) was great to work with and kept everything running smoothly the day of. Guy (the chef) prepared AMAZING food. Everything was delicious! We highly recommend his spirited cider for a fall wedding. The prices were very reasonable. The layout of our reception hall (the Sleigh Room) was a little bit difficult to use, but we were able to find a table configuration that worked well.

Overall, an A+ venue! Great people to work with, great food, great prices and a lovely setting in scenic NH.

• JM

Molly · Married on 06/30/2018

I had a beautiful wedding at Pats Peak a couple weeks ago. I have gotten so many compliments on the venue and the food. They were very accommodating and helpful. I am very pleased with how the ceremony and reception went!

My husband and I were so happy for choosing Pat's Peak Banquet Center for our wedding venue. We worked with Jessica and her team and they went above and beyond to help us with every detail. They were very quick to respond to emails and questions and let us transform the banquet room to fit our vision. During the event they were very professional and helpful with all of the small details. The service was great and the food was delicious! Pat's Peak is a beautiful and budget friendly venue for weddings. We would recommend Pat's Peak to others to use as their venue!