28 Reviews for Pat's Barn

Liability Insurance (4)
Set Up (4)
Shuttle (1)
28 Pat's Barn Reviews

This venue was a dream. I’ve known for years that I wanted to get married at Pat’s Barn and the actual experience was beyond perfect and better than we could have even imagined. Working with the staff was so easy and they were very flexible with our schedule and vision!

Profile Picture Delaney , 7/13/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Great venue. More affordable than other barns in the area. Beautiful set up. Tables and chairs included. Was able to do the wedding inside because of heat. Air condition works GREAT!

Profile Picture Monica, 6/16/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor, Shuttle, Clean Up, Liability Insurance, Set Up

Pat's Barn is a stunning venue. Kim helped us from the very start all the way until the day of. She always responded quickly. The history of the barn makes it so unique as a venue. Our guests were all commenting on how beautiful it was. I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Deirdre, 10/28/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Clean Up, Liability Insurance, Set Up

I can't say enough about how much I love Pat's Barn. They are so accommodating and the venue is breathtaking both inside and out! A great price as well. Our guests loved the rustic setting. I am so happy we chose Pat's Barn.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/14/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor, Parking, Liability Insurance

My wedding was at Pat's Barn on a Friday this past September. From start to finish the staff was friendly, professional and so accommodating. The barn is absolutely gorgeous on the inside and out. We had our ceremony at a church but used the outdoor arbor and grounds to take pictures before the reception. The barn hardly needed any decorations and we got so many compliments on how amazingly beautiful it was. We were allowed into the barn on the day before the wedding and were able to decorate and set everything out for a few hours. The barn has two levels (there's an elevator as well as stairs) and we chose to have our cocktail hour upstairs. We had 106 guests with all of the dinner tables downstairs and we definitely could not have fit any more people with all of the tables on one level. The only downside was that we did have to use a catering company from a pre-selected list and we had to provide liability insurance for the day of the wedding. We chose Nicole's Catering and they were exceptional. Pat's Barn took care of setting up the liability insurance for us which was super helpful, and provided the tables, chairs, and some decorations for us to use including the frame to hold our seating cards. The only other thing worth mentioning is that the barn is located in a business park and is not the most scenic location as it overlooks a parking lot on one side, but that definitely didn't deter us from choosing them. Overall I can't recommend them enough!

Photos
Profile Picture Thea, 9/22/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Set Up, Indoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access

I loved the setting as soon as I walked in. They are really quick at responding to emails and phone calls. Super professional.

Profile Picture Trista, 6/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We absolutely loved our wedding at Pat's Barn. The venue itself is gorgeous, we hardly had to bring anything in to make it absolutely perfect. Our guests were as in love with it as we were. Kim was helpful in making sure we had everything we needed and were able to get in when needed. There was a wedding the day before ours so we had to work around that for our final meeting and Kim made sure it was stress free to get in when we needed to.

Profile Picture Shannon, 6/3/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access

I got married here last weekend and it was so stunningly beautiful. The venue is absolutely gorgeous and the team is very accommodating. We had our ceremony right outside, the arbor and the grounds were surrounded by flowers and beautifully manicured. There is parking available for your guests as well as an upstairs "get ready" conference area for the bridal party. Pat's Barn provided all of the chairs for the ceremony and reception. Overall the ambiance and reception area are perfect (we had a wedding of 105 and the space was great for that). We barely needed to add any decor just because the inside of the barn is so lovely. The only major restriction is that you must use one of two catering companies. Overall it was a beautiful day and we were so lucky to celebrate here. Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Dana, 5/20/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Liability Insurance, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access

A pleasure to work with the past year and half for our wedding venue. It looked fantastic and we appreciated all of Kim's help. They even shoveled the second floor balcony and all the spots we wanted to take photos outside with. The temperature in the barn throughout the day was great as well. Pats barn even purchased new chairs and all new lounge furniture. It looked new and looked very nice. A lot of people used the lounges throughout the party.
The venue helped make our day go smooth and was a true team player.

Profile Picture Laura, 3/25/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Can't recommend Pat's Barn enough. Nicole and Kim were very responsive and helpful at every step of the process from booking until clean up the morning after.

The venue itself is stunningly gorgeous--in a beautiful natural setting. You don't really need to do a ton of decor, as the space speaks for itself. Our guests were blown away.

Also important to note: this is a barn that has modern amenities in it---you can have that perfect barn aesthetic but you don't have to worry about getting porta-potties or heaters or generators at Pat's Barn. Because the barn is restored, it has heating, A/C, modern nice bathrooms, etc.

Couldn't recommend Pat's Barn more highly. It was a beautiful location for our perfect day.

Profile Picture Olivia, 10/9/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Uncovered Outdoor, Clean Up, Set Up

Nicole and Kim from Pat's barn were a great team to work with! Getting married at the barn was better than I could have ever imagined, the grounds and interior were stunning! We really did not need to decorate much because the simple charm of the barn was beautiful. Everything was very clean and organized, and the staff were eager to meet our needs to ensure we were comfortable. I would have another event here in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Abby, 8/20/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Pat's Barn is absolutely beautiful, We could not have found a more perfect place to get married! The barn is clean, rustic and modern. I was unsure about getting married in a tech park, but the location is tucked away while still very easy to get to. The Staff was kind, accommodating and responsive. We recommend researching the caterers before committing to the barn because the cost can get high compared to all in one venues.

Profile Picture Tina, 8/6/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Uncovered Outdoor
3.0

The space was beautiful! It looks smaller but totally accommodated our 115 guests downstairs. The venue is amazing, but all you're really getting for your money is the space. The Barn staff was not very responsive or helpful with our questions. I would recommend going with Nicole's Catering if you are getting married here. They were definitely the quarterback for our day and arranged everything down to how our wedding party should walk in.

Profile Picture User4697122, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Indoor

Our wedding at Pat's Barn was absolutely perfect! Nicole was great to work with, we had a couple of meetings with her and she allowed our vendors to come in for on site appointments. We were able to use some of their decorations as well as all of their tables and chairs which was amazing. This venue is GORGEOUS. It was the perfect location for us. We were able to turn the barn into the garden/vintage wedding that we wanted. We looked at other barns, but none compare to Pat's Barn. We love that it has the rustic feel to it - but still has air conditioning, bathrooms, ect. We were able to fit 130 guests in the barn by seating tables upstairs as well. We had both our ceremony and reception here, and also did all of our portraits on site. We were also able to fit a photo booth, our DJ booth, and food stations in the barn also. Overall, everything was PERFECT!!!!

Profile Picture User3516623, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor

We couldn't be happier that we decided to have our wedding at Pat's Barn! Being an RPI couple, the venue was especially meaningful to us. All our guests kept talking about how beautiful, rustic, and unique the venue was. The two level venue actually makes for a more intimate wedding as the guests upstairs can always be watching what's happening downstairs from the open area above the dance floor. The event coordinator at Pat's Barn, Nicole, is new on the job but you'd never be able to tell- she handled our event seamlessly! She was always very responsive and handled any issues as they came up promptly and professionally. It was so convenient to get a salon to come to Pat's Barn to do the bride & bridesmaids' hair on the morning of the wedding too- the conference room upstairs was the perfect location for this and it meant one less transportation headache for everyone- we just hung out there the entire day! It was such a blast. We definitely recommend Pat's Barn to anyone looking for a beautiful, rustic, unique wedding venue in upstate NY!

Profile Picture Heather, 6/20/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Pat's Barn is absolutely wonderful venue full of character and natural beauty. We could not have asked for a more perfect place to commit our lives together and celebrate with all of our family and friends. It was the perfect size for our guest list of just over 100 people. Everyone fit downstairs and there was an intimate feel without anyone feeling crowded or squished. The upstairs was a perfect area for guests to watch over the dance floor, visit the Photo Booth, chat with the DJ/request songs, or just relax on the couches. We could not be happier that we chose Pat's Barn and would highly recommend it to anyone wanting an elegant/rustic feel for a perfect day. We also loved that there was a solid back up plan for rain that we did not feel like we would be settling for if need be.

Profile Picture User4068342, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Pat's barn was a beautiful and unique place to have a wedding reception. April at Pat's barn was such a huge help through the planning process and made me feel like I was the most important client she was working with. Many of my guests said it was one of their favorite venues they had ever been to for a wedding... I agree it was my favorite!

Profile Picture Melinda, 7/18/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Pat's Barn is AMAZING! We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful location for our wedding. Every single guest raved about how gorgeous it was. April was a pleasure to work with and super helpful throughout the entire planning process. I wish I could get married all over again just to spend more time at the barn!

Profile Picture Brooke, 5/31/14, 6 Reviews
4.7

We wanted a rustic wedding and Pat’s Barn was the perfect place to make that happen. We are a Sage/RPI couple making this spot that much more meaningful to us. However this place can book-up fast and it was a little tough to find a date that worked. In the ended it all worked out and we had a beautiful night.

Profile Picture Shealee, 11/10/13, 11 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

BEAUTIFUL! We had an Adirondack themed wedding and this venue was PERFECT! Very professional, timely responses to questions, extremely flexible!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 11/9/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We are so glad we used Pat's Barn as our wedding reception venue! From the moment we walked into the barn, my husband and I knew it would be the perfect place for us. The barn is rustic and historical but does not sacrifice modern amenities such as air conditioning (a must have for my husband) and new bathrooms. April was WONDERFUL to work with. She always took the time to respond to my questions and was so helpful in suggesting what would work to create the best wedding day possible. We have received SO many compliments on our choice of venue. Our guests absolutely loved everything about the barn and I would definitely recommend it to anyone!

Profile Picture Tammy, 7/13/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding at Pat's Barn was absolutely perfect! We originally planned on an outside ceremony but given all the rain recently that was not a great idea- and it worked out even better. Our indoor ceremony was so intimate and so beautiful. April at the barn was so helpful, answering all our questions and helping us deal with whatever issue might have arisen. I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful, intimate space for our wedding and I will forever recommend Pat's Barn to others.

Profile Picture Maigen, 6/29/13, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I love this venue! Absolutely beautiful! We were married at night and had it candle lit, it was gorgeous. The event manager is not always responsive, but she's nice. We were married in the winter, so one perk is that the barn is already decorated. Before we booked, we came over that winter (a year before our date) to make sure that we liked the decorations. There were these wreaths, that I knew we didn't like, and the coordinator said we couldn't take them down, but everything else was done rather simply with greenery and white lights - very nice. When I arrived a year later for the rehearsal, there were pine cones everywhere and ugly ornament balls hanging from the ceiling. And the wreaths were uglier with ornaments hanging from them - we were told that the bride the week before tried to take them down too. Your brides clearly don't like them, and when they are unremoveable in front of the alter area, that's annoying. Take them down for your brides. I didn't like them because I was not having a Christmas wedding - just a winter wedding.
The wreaths ended up not being that bad, and I took the ornaments down from the ceiling and put them back 2 days after the wedding. They are very flexible with clean up and getting your things the next day. All being said, I stilll REALLY loved it, it was beautiful.

Profile Picture Amanda, 12/31/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

April Rounds, thank you for doing your job so well! Pat's barn was the perfect venue for us, and even when our numbers grew, April and Margaret (from Nicole's Catering) helped us to work it out. The barn looked beautiful and was decorated wonderfully-- we decided to keep April's decorations and return the lights we had purchased. April was great to work with and talk to--she really knows her stuff!

Profile Picture Lauren, 12/29/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

April was very easy to work with and fleible. The Barn is absolutly gorgeous and betterb then i could have dreamed for a wedding venue, worth every penny!

Profile Picture lindsay, 11/16/12, 5 Reviews