Patrick Hutchinson Uilleann Piper Reviews

3 Reviews for Patrick Hutchinson Uilleann Piper

1 User photo

Patrick Hutchinson Uilleann Piper 1

Bruce · Married on 07/07/2018

I hired Patrick and two of his musician friends to play Irish tunes at a family dinner held July 7, 2018, at O'Rourke's Pub & Grill. The event was in the pub's upstairs function room (called Breffney's). Patrick and the other two musicians arrived right on time and began playing within 3 or 4 minutes. As planned, they played for two hours and were wonderful!!! Everyone (about 30 people) commented how excellent the music was. Their fee was quite reasonable--in fact, I think we got more than our money's worth.

Patrick Hutchinson Uilleann Piper 2
    Sent on 07/09/2018

Thomas · Married on 08/20/2016

Patrick was fantastic, all the guests at our daughters wedding were amazed and thrilled as he played his pipes welcoming our guests to the church and again at the cocktail hour with his trio.

Sent on 08/29/2016

Diana · Married on 05/29/2016

As a bride without a wedding planner I had a lot of logistics on my mind the day of the wedding. Patrick was one piece I didn't have to worry about. He arrived on time, got right to playing, and provided a beautiful musical backdrop to our guest arrival, ceremony, and cocktail hour. I married into an Irish family and it was such a meaningful touch for my husband and in laws to have traditional music as part of the wedding. Patrick was also very easy to work with in planning, he always responded promptly, provided music files for various song options and had a good sense of what type of music was appropriate. It was great to watch our wedding video and hear the lovely music!

Sent on 10/09/2016