Patricia Longmire Photography Reviews

45 | Bardstown, KY

45 Reviews for Patricia Longmire Photography

45 Patricia Longmire Photography Reviews

LAURIE · Married on 09/16/2017

Love patty! Super sweet, listens to you, follows what u want. Will use her for other celebrations as well!

Patricia Longmire Photography 1
    Patricia Longmire Photography 2
    Patricia Longmire Photography 3
    Patricia Longmire Photography 4
    Patricia Longmire Photography 5

Tera · Married on 06/10/2017

Patricia and her team were amazing! She was so wonderful to work with. She went above and beyond for me to make my day perfect. Not to mention her talent is incomparable! Her photos captured the magical feelings of the moment. She has amazing artistic skill that go beyond any other photographer in our area. I am so lucky I was able to have her be a part of my day!!!

Patricia Longmire Photography 6

Michayla · Married on 05/27/2017

Patti is the best! She is so sweet and made our wedding and all of our sessions we’ve booked since then absolutely perfect! We can’t wait to book her again in the future!

savannah · Married on 06/25/2016

Patti is AMAZING to work with! She is a great presence to have on your wedding day, and works hard to get every idea into picture form! I am absolutely in love with my wedding and engagement pictures that she did. I highly recommend her for anyone's special day!

Although I haven't gotten my pictures back yet, Patti is very friendly, laid back & easy to work with. Excited to see her finished work!

Sutton · Married on 11/11/2015

Patti is so down-to-earth, incredibly talented. She helped to make our wedding day very special. In retrospect, I wish I had taken her up on the suggestions of more photos, different locations, with my dogs, etc. I also wish we had been more prepared with more of our own ideas too. This is your day! Be creative, be flexible, and above all, enjoy yourself and laugh because Patti captures that joy in the wonderful photos she takes.

Bill · Married on 10/24/2015

Patricia was fantastic to work with! From the time we met her at a wedding show to the planning of the wedding, she provided more than sufficient information, suggestions, recommendations and personal service. She took over 750+ pictures and each one tells a story of our day and she captured it so gracefully and with candidness. We both love how she took photos of what was happening and not stuffy photos. During the ceremony and reception, Patricia and her assistants were not visible, even though she was right there capturing each moment. We both highly recommend her services and expertise to capture your special day with the memories that last a lifetime. We love her package deals as well as the thumb drive with all of the photos and release. You will not go wrong with her as your wedding day photo journalist! Thank you so much Patricia!! We are very happy!

Very friendly and personable. Made engagement and wedding pictures fun, and got my husband and I to both relax. Pictures are great. Very creative.

Jordan · Married on 10/10/2015

Working with Patty was great! We could not be more excited about our wedding photos. I sent her some photos that I liked and she took that inspiration to give us exactly what we wanted. She is affordable and will work with you to make your day perfect. Patty is such a joy to work with and she captured every wonderful moment of our wedding day, we are so happy to have amazing photos to share with everyone! I highly recommend using Patty, she is truly an amazing person and photographer.

Erica · Married on 07/18/2015

Patricia was an absolute joy to work with. She met with me beforehand to plan everything, and made me feel so comfortable. The day of, she was extremely calm, professional, and efficient, yet personable and fun at the same time. Our pictures were ready in just a few weeks, and they are all stunning! My husband and I and family all love the pictures. I absolutely recommend her for any photography needs!

Patricia has an eye for unique and creative photo opportunities. Her work is of the highest quality! She is friendly and open to the couple's suggestions. I would highly recommend.

Kayla · Married on 05/09/2015

My husband and I really enjoyed having Patti as our photographer. She did our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos and we couldn't be happier. Not only is she super nice and easy to work with, but she is also extremely talented. Her work speaks for itself. Do yourself a favor and book her for your event. You won't be disappointed!

Karen · Married on 05/09/2015

If you are looking for one of the best photographer around, look no further than Patricia Longmire. She made my daughter's wedding extra special. She went the extra mile to get the perfect shots. I highly recommend her.

My husband and I were so lucky to have Patti take our wedding photos. She did an amazing job. The photos turned out great and she was very fun to work with.
    Thanks
    Andrew and Shayna Phillips

Kris · Married on 09/27/2014

Amazing !! Awesome. So happy with pictures

Tina · Married on 08/15/2014

Would absolutely recommend. Fantastic work, such a nice person, and great prices!

• Aftan

aftan · Married on 05/17/2014

Absolutely love Patty!!!! She went out of her way to make my husband and I completely comfortable throughout our engagement session and our wedding. When we did our group pictures after the ceremony, we had so much fun and, while I haven't seen our pictures from the wedding, I think she will have attained the natural feel that I wanted. I base that opinion on how great our engagement photos were. You can't go wrong with her as your photographer!

Patty did a wonderful job, she spent lots of time with us making sure we had everything we wanted.

Katherine · Married on 12/14/2013

Even last minute, asking a week before the event, this photographer was amazing and professional. She made sure that I was comfortable and communication before the event was amazing. We were able to work out a package that suited my needs perfectly, leaving me feeling like I was getting everything I wanted. I commend her on the flexibility she showed working with us at the last minute and the extra things we asked in covering our wedding. She was there every step of the way with us and made the day so very special. I highly recommend her. You will not be disappointed!

Patricia was absolutely wonderful, our pictures turned out great, and we received them a lot quicker than we were expecting, and the thumb drive was the cutest thing ever (it's the little things). We were also putting everything together from several states away, yet it felt like we were right next door to each other from the quick response time. I highly recommend Patricia Longmire photography, they captured all of our memories in the best way, and we couldn't of asked for a better photographer.

Derek · Married on 10/03/2013

Will use again and again.................................................................................................

Lisa · Married on 07/14/2013

The service was great and the end product was outstanding.

Enjoyed getting to work with Patti and Stephanie. We are very please with both groups of pictures. Thank you Patti!!

• Katherine

Katherine · Married on 06/01/2013

She was great! My husband and I have never really been comfortable getting our pictures taken but she really did put us at ease and make us laugh. She caught all of the good moments during all parts of the wedding and reception. We will really enjoy the pictures for years and years. She accommodated for our crazy schedule. I highly recommend her.

Kyle · Married on 05/25/2013

Patti and her staff do an amazing job. She was very easy to work with and was very professional. We looked at our wedding photos yesterday and they turned out amazing. Lakeview Photography was a huge contributor to our perfect day. I would recommend them to anyone who was interested in working with a talented photographer who goes the extra mile to give you exactly what you want. Thanks Patti and Lakeview!