Patricia fK Design & Illustration Reviews

5 Reviews for Patricia fK Design & Illustration

1 User photo

Patricia fK Design & Illustration 1

Jessica · Married on 10/13/2018

Working with Patricia was really such an enjoyable experience! She’s patient and professional with lots of experience and a great eye for what looks good. But she also allows you to spread your own creative wings and make the final product something incredibly personal. And the final product is really beautiful! It’s amazing that she does all the paintings, paperwork, and designs from scratch! She is incredibly talented and I look forward to using her services for years to come...BOOK HER RIGHT NOW. Seriously, you won’t regret it!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Haley · Married on 02/24/2018

Patricia was so easy to work with and made the design process a breeze. Patricia took the idea of what we wanted and made it 100 times better. The custom design we created (rounded edges, double paper layers, copperplate gold ink to match our kraft paper envelopes and more) would not have been possible with a large company. Patricia even took the time to design a custom wax stamp we were able to use to seal our envelopes. We are so proud to be sending out such beautiful invitations to our guests. My fiancé and I are so thankful to have worked with Patricia and her team for our wedding. They truly are wonderful!

Sent on 12/21/2017
    Patricia fK Design & Illustration 2

Rebecca · Married on 08/12/2017

Patricia and her team captured my vision perfectly and the invites were more beautiful than I imagined. They even made me an adorable watercolor of my pup! I received numerous text/phone calls on how cute they were. Highly recommend Patricia FK!!

Sent on 06/01/2017

Adinda · Married on 10/29/2016

PatriciaFK designed my entire wedding suite paper goods. I could rate Patricia a million stars if I could! I was such a proud bride-to-be sending out the most beautiful artwork in my wedding invites. She watercolored the most beautiful designs down to my wedding programs. Patricia was very open in incorporating my ideas towards everything, and her creative mind was truly the cherry on top! You'll get the best of professionalism working with her.. and also gain a friend :) I truly recommend doing business with PFk. Work of art made with time, perfection, and love!

Sent on 06/04/2017

Lendora · Married on 05/19/2018

My wedding invitations are beautiful and one-of-a-kind. I love them. The artwork is great, and the quality of the standard paper is very good. I'm very happy with my purchase.

Sent on 01/25/2018