Patricia Bunnelle Ceremonies Reviews

Patricia Bunnelle Ceremonies 7
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 06/29/2019

Excellent Officiant

Patricia was great! She wrote a custom ceremony for us that made people both laugh and cry. We did a unity ritual that many people had said they'd never seen before, but they loved it. The ceremony was not too short and not long and drawn out. It was perfect!

Sent on 07/02/2019
    Patricia Bunnelle Ceremonies 8

Allison · Married on 09/30/2018

Wonderful Personalized Ceremony

Patricia was wonderful to work with throughout the entire planning process! Our wedding was in Saratoga Springs on 9/30/18 but were living 3 hours away so we needed someone who could work with us long distance. She was extremely helpful via phone and email, and the questionnaire she sent allowed her to create a personal, meaningful ceremony. We received many compliments on how well written and personal our ceremony was and we couldn't have been happier with choosing Patricia as our officiant!

Sent on 03/12/2019

Stacy · Married on 09/22/2018

Patricia did an amazing job writing and officiating our ceremony. She has a beautiful way with words and is open to whatever style you are looking for on your special day. Our amazing day was made even better with her kind words, articulate manner of speaking, and keen attention to detail. She is an amazing woman all-around. Thank you, Patricia!

Sent on 10/02/2018
    Patricia Bunnelle Ceremonies 9

Holli · Married on 09/15/2018

Patricia was an amazing officiant that exceeded our every expectation. She is a true professional that cares deeply about creating the most meaningful ceremony that you have always dreamed of. Patricia worked with us throughout multiple drafts of our ceremony script and really took the time to make sure everything was exactly how we wanted it. We were married in Jefferson, New York on a small farm and are so grateful that Patricia was there beside us helping us both articulate our vows, dreams, story, and love. Patricia is a wonderful officiant, and I can't recommend her enough. THANK YOU PATRICIA!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Taryn · Married on 08/25/2018

Patricia did the most beautiful job. We got so many compliments on the ceremony!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Kathy · Married on 08/18/2018

Patricia married us on August 18, 2018. It was a very small service in a small chapel in the Adirondacks. I want to thank her so much for making it feel like it was a "big" service even though it wasn't (but it was to us)! It meant so much, words can not describe. We will never forget Patricia and how she helped make our wedding one the most important days of our lives. Patricia, you have a gift and I'm glad you are able to share it with so many of us! Thank you just doesn't seem to be enough !!!!!!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Melanie Pennock · Married on 07/07/2018

Intimate Ceremony and a Wonderful Storyteller

Patricia captured everything that we wanted for our intimate ceremony. She wrote our love story and actively included our 4 children with a beautiful "sand ceremony" that included the 6 of us together. Patricia lead our guests with ease and projected beautifully and eloquently while we stood at the lake. She was professional, caring, and performed every task on time prior to our day. I'm grateful for her insight and experience as she created something beautiful for our family that will last a lifetime. Everything was perfect.

Sent on 01/06/2019
    Patricia Bunnelle Ceremonies 10
    Patricia Bunnelle Ceremonies 11
    Patricia Bunnelle Ceremonies 12

Jonna · Married on 05/26/2018

We could not be happier with our experience!

Patti married us in June 2018, we could not be happier! She was very professional, price were great, and the ceremony was absolutely beautiful! All my guests were crying happy tears during the ceremony and raving about it after. I absolutely recommend Patricia Bunnelle to do your ceremony!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Lonna · Married on 02/18/2018

Patricia helped us to develop a unique, romantic wedding ceremony with only 5 days notice. Our first officiant didn’t work out, and Patricia responded to my inquiry almost immediately. She listened to our wants and needs and offered suggestions to make our ceremony one-of-a-kind. She arrived early and maintained a warm, professional attitude throughout. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/25/2018
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 10/07/2017

My husband and I were married on 10/7/2017 in Altamont, NY. Patricia married us in a submerged garden, where we were surrounded by our closest friends and family. The service she gave was a brilliant recollection of our history as a couple, our aspirations and our commitment to keeping our solid foundation in our marriage for years to come. I have heard from multiples guests in attendance that it was the most beautiful wedding ceremony they had ever had the pleasure of witnessing. As I watch and rewatch video from that day I know that nobody but Patricia could have stood with us at the alter, and I am so grateful for the beautiful testimony she gave for us. If you're looking for someone who will do her very best to get to know you, and spill your hearts on to the pages of your ceremony script, Patricia is the woman for you. She also took care of submitting the marriage certificate for us very promptly after the wedding day, which was a big help! We cannot thank her enough for being such a big part of our big day.

Sent on 12/07/2017
    Patricia Bunnelle Ceremonies 13
    Patricia Bunnelle Ceremonies 14

Dannielle · Married on 09/24/2017

Patricia was absolutely phenomenal. I absolutely would recommend her to anybody in a heartbeat. She is kind, smart, and she gave us a better ceremony than we could have ever hoped for. She responds quickly and is very happy to accommodate, and truly makes you feel special on your most special day. We've received endless compliments from our guests, many saying that our ceremony was the best they've ever attended, and it's all due to such beautiful work on Patricia's end! Please consider her for your wedding, you will absolutely not be disappointed, I know we weren't! Thank you for all you did for us!

Rachna · Married on 09/16/2017

Patricia was beyond amazing for our September wedding! We had a blended ceremony and she helped us perfect the most memorable and custom ceremony. As per my entire family and friends, they claimed that our wedding ceremony was one of THE best ceremonies they have ever had the chance to be a part of. Not only did Patricia listen to our suggestions, she provided so much information for us to choose from that it made, at least this part, a little easier.
    Thank you so much Patricia for being part of the happiest days of our lives so far!
    We would HIGHLY recommend going with Patricia for your future ceremonies!!

• User3695289 · 1+ year ago

Patricia really did a great job for us! She was so thorough with everything, very flexible, reliable and professional. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Andrea · Married on 09/09/2017

Patricia was such a perfect fit for our special day! She was professional, courteous, and flexible from the moment we contacted her to the minute we walked up the aisle as Mr. and Mrs. Williams! Five million and two stars for Patricia! Thank you!!

Riley · Married on 09/02/2017

Patricia was very responsive and answered within a couple of miniutes of my inquiry. She put a beautiful ceremony together same day and works really well with any type of citation. She said the most beautiful poem and overall she gave us the best wedding any couple could've asked for. I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 09/03/2017

sharee · Married on 08/26/2017

Patricia was great. She crafted our ceremony perfectly to reflect us as a couple. I would definitely recommend her if you are interested in someone other than your typical officiant. Our ceremony definitely had more flair :) Thank you again!

Christina · Married on 08/18/2017

Patricia was the officiant for our wonderful wedding ceremony. She captured the essence of who we are and we heard so many comments from guests that it was very personal and special. We are glad that we found Patricia and highly recommend her!

Kristen · Married on 07/29/2017

Patricia was absolutely wonderful! We first discovered her at our friend’s wedding that she officiated and we knew right away that she would be a perfect fit for us. She was very attentive and easy to work with. We both had no idea what we wanted to do with our ceremony, and Patricia gave several options for us to choose from and if we didn’t like any of them, she had more! She created the most perfect ceremony for us. We received compliments from every single guest on how beautiful the ceremony was. We were so pleased and DEFINITELY recommend her!!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Alan · Married on 05/04/2017

Patricia was excellent with communication and great with editing and including what we wanted into the ceremony. Great service on the day.

Sent on 06/04/2017

maggie · Married on 11/12/2016

Patricia SAVED my wedding! That might sound like an exaggeration, but it's really not. In the months before my wedding, I was working with a different officiant and although we hadn't signed a contract, everything seemed like it was going to be all set - we had discussed ceremony details and about how she would handle everything. All of a sudden, NOTHING. Responses had been a bit slow to me (especially because I was the one insisting on paying a deposit and signing the contract), but I chalked it up to being busy as she always apologized for the delay in responding. Well after a few weeks of silence, I had no choice and had to start looking for a new celebrant. I left Patricia a voicemail explaining my situation, and she called me back within hours. When we spoke, she explained that she hadn't planned to perform any more weddings after 11/5, but would handle mine because she knew I needed help (I think this was about 10 days before). We had a few pretty specific things in mind, and Patricia made them all work! She was so quick about getting back to me and with all of the arrangements. I wish I had found her from the start, but am also so glad she was there to save us! When it came to the actual ceremony, she followed exactly what we wanted and everything went perfectly. She also gave us tips on how to stand and how things would be timed. Very grateful for Patricia.

Sent on 11/29/2016

Tom · Married on 10/01/2016

Patricia wrote and delivered an unbelievable ceremony for my husband and I. She was so easy to work with and really nailed down exactly what we were looking for. She was so pleasant to work with and definitely has a creative mind! Everyone we talk to said ours was the best and most touching ceremony that they have ever experienced. There wasn't a dry eye during the ceremony!

She truly is wonderful and we are very glad she was not booked already for our date!!

Sent on 10/04/2016
  • Lory

Lory · Married on 06/18/2016

Patrica was fantastic in every way. She really got to know us through the questions that she asked. She made sure to incorporate little things to make the ceremony meaningful for not only my husband and I, but my daughter as well. We used the ceremony as more of a family coming together then just two people. We included a sand ceremony and unity tree ceremony, both of which she incorporated flawlessly! I can not thank her enough for spending such a special and memorable time with us!

Sent on 06/22/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 05/29/2016

Patricia is a wonderful officiant! We met with her once and decided to hire her on the spot. The rest of our correspondence was through email and she was always quick to respond. The ceremony she wrote for us was beautiful and just what I was hoping for, unique and reflective of us as a couple. Many of our guests commented on how much they liked our ceremony, several saying it was the most beautiful they had ever seen.

Sent on 06/20/2016

Desiree · Married on 05/28/2016

Patricia wrote a beautiful ceremony for our wedding on May 28, 2016. From the first time we spoke she understood exactly what we wanted. Despite not meeting until the wedding day we were in constant contact with Patricia who was always available. Her willingness to share her drafts of the ceremony and desire for feedback from the two of us helped ensure that our ceremony would be exactly what we wanted and about the two of us. We are constantly receiving compliments about how beautiful our ceremony was and how wonderful Patricia was from our family and friends. From day one we had no doubt in our minds that Patricia was going to make our day perfect. If you have not yet booked an officiant for your wedding day, Patricia is the best! Thank you so much Patricia!!

Sent on 06/24/2016

Heather · Married on 09/19/2015

Patricia wrote us a beautiful ceremony that really encompassed who we are as a couple. She was always quick to respond to an email or inquiry and took the time to thoroughly review our questionnaire to ensure that our ceremony was as personal as possible. Her fee was reasonable and well-earned and she arrived promptly on our big day. She even took the time to return a little keepsake bag in which ceremonial stones were kept and enclosed it in a lovely card. We would recommend Patricia to anyone wanting to commemorate a special occasion with a personal, individualized ceremony!

Sent on 10/18/2015