Patricia Bunnelle, Celebrant Reviews

40 | Middleville, NY

40 Reviews for Patricia Bunnelle, Celebrant

40 Patricia Bunnelle, Celebrant Reviews

Stacy · Married on 09/22/2018

Patricia did an amazing job writing and officiating our ceremony. She has a beautiful way with words and is open to whatever style you are looking for on your special day. Our amazing day was made even better with her kind words, articulate manner of speaking, and keen attention to detail. She is an amazing woman all-around. Thank you, Patricia!

Patricia Bunnelle, Celebrant 3

Holli · Married on 09/15/2018

Patricia was an amazing officiant that exceeded our every expectation. She is a true professional that cares deeply about creating the most meaningful ceremony that you have always dreamed of. Patricia worked with us throughout multiple drafts of our ceremony script and really took the time to make sure everything was exactly how we wanted it. We were married in Jefferson, New York on a small farm and are so grateful that Patricia was there beside us helping us both articulate our vows, dreams, story, and love. Patricia is a wonderful officiant, and I can't recommend her enough. THANK YOU PATRICIA!

Taryn · Married on 08/25/2018

Patricia did the most beautiful job. We got so many compliments on the ceremony!

Kathy · Married on 08/18/2018

Patricia married us on August 18, 2018. It was a very small service in a small chapel in the Adirondacks. I want to thank her so much for making it feel like it was a "big" service even though it wasn't (but it was to us)! It meant so much, words can not describe. We will never forget Patricia and how she helped make our wedding one the most important days of our lives. Patricia, you have a gift and I'm glad you are able to share it with so many of us! Thank you just doesn't seem to be enough !!!!!!

Lonna · Married on 02/18/2018

Patricia helped us to develop a unique, romantic wedding ceremony with only 5 days notice. Our first officiant didn’t work out, and Patricia responded to my inquiry almost immediately. She listened to our wants and needs and offered suggestions to make our ceremony one-of-a-kind. She arrived early and maintained a warm, professional attitude throughout. I would highly recommend her!

Dannielle · Married on 09/24/2017

Patricia was absolutely phenomenal. I absolutely would recommend her to anybody in a heartbeat. She is kind, smart, and she gave us a better ceremony than we could have ever hoped for. She responds quickly and is very happy to accommodate, and truly makes you feel special on your most special day. We've received endless compliments from our guests, many saying that our ceremony was the best they've ever attended, and it's all due to such beautiful work on Patricia's end! Please consider her for your wedding, you will absolutely not be disappointed, I know we weren't! Thank you for all you did for us!

Rachna · Married on 09/16/2017

Patricia was beyond amazing for our September wedding! We had a blended ceremony and she helped us perfect the most memorable and custom ceremony. As per my entire family and friends, they claimed that our wedding ceremony was one of THE best ceremonies they have ever had the chance to be a part of. Not only did Patricia listen to our suggestions, she provided so much information for us to choose from that it made, at least this part, a little easier.
    Thank you so much Patricia for being part of the happiest days of our lives so far!
    We would HIGHLY recommend going with Patricia for your future ceremonies!!

• User3695289 · 1+ year ago

Patricia really did a great job for us! She was so thorough with everything, very flexible, reliable and professional. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Andrea · Married on 09/09/2017

Patricia was such a perfect fit for our special day! She was professional, courteous, and flexible from the moment we contacted her to the minute we walked up the aisle as Mr. and Mrs. Williams! Five million and two stars for Patricia! Thank you!!

Riley · Married on 09/02/2017

Patricia was very responsive and answered within a couple of miniutes of my inquiry. She put a beautiful ceremony together same day and works really well with any type of citation. She said the most beautiful poem and overall she gave us the best wedding any couple could've asked for. I highly recommend her!!

sharee · Married on 08/26/2017

Patricia was great. She crafted our ceremony perfectly to reflect us as a couple. I would definitely recommend her if you are interested in someone other than your typical officiant. Our ceremony definitely had more flair :) Thank you again!

Christina · Married on 08/18/2017

Patricia was the officiant for our wonderful wedding ceremony. She captured the essence of who we are and we heard so many comments from guests that it was very personal and special. We are glad that we found Patricia and highly recommend her!

Kristen · Married on 07/29/2017

Patricia was absolutely wonderful! We first discovered her at our friend’s wedding that she officiated and we knew right away that she would be a perfect fit for us. She was very attentive and easy to work with. We both had no idea what we wanted to do with our ceremony, and Patricia gave several options for us to choose from and if we didn’t like any of them, she had more! She created the most perfect ceremony for us. We received compliments from every single guest on how beautiful the ceremony was. We were so pleased and DEFINITELY recommend her!!

Alan · Married on 05/04/2017

Patricia was excellent with communication and great with editing and including what we wanted into the ceremony. Great service on the day.

maggie · Married on 11/12/2016

Patricia SAVED my wedding! That might sound like an exaggeration, but it's really not. In the months before my wedding, I was working with a different officiant and although we hadn't signed a contract, everything seemed like it was going to be all set - we had discussed ceremony details and about how she would handle everything. All of a sudden, NOTHING. Responses had been a bit slow to me (especially because I was the one insisting on paying a deposit and signing the contract), but I chalked it up to being busy as she always apologized for the delay in responding. Well after a few weeks of silence, I had no choice and had to start looking for a new celebrant. I left Patricia a voicemail explaining my situation, and she called me back within hours. When we spoke, she explained that she hadn't planned to perform any more weddings after 11/5, but would handle mine because she knew I needed help (I think this was about 10 days before). We had a few pretty specific things in mind, and Patricia made them all work! She was so quick about getting back to me and with all of the arrangements. I wish I had found her from the start, but am also so glad she was there to save us! When it came to the actual ceremony, she followed exactly what we wanted and everything went perfectly. She also gave us tips on how to stand and how things would be timed. Very grateful for Patricia.

Tom · Married on 10/01/2016

Patricia wrote and delivered an unbelievable ceremony for my husband and I. She was so easy to work with and really nailed down exactly what we were looking for. She was so pleasant to work with and definitely has a creative mind! Everyone we talk to said ours was the best and most touching ceremony that they have ever experienced. There wasn't a dry eye during the ceremony!

She truly is wonderful and we are very glad she was not booked already for our date!!

• Lory

Lory · Married on 06/18/2016

Patrica was fantastic in every way. She really got to know us through the questions that she asked. She made sure to incorporate little things to make the ceremony meaningful for not only my husband and I, but my daughter as well. We used the ceremony as more of a family coming together then just two people. We included a sand ceremony and unity tree ceremony, both of which she incorporated flawlessly! I can not thank her enough for spending such a special and memorable time with us!

Elizabeth · Married on 05/29/2016

Patricia is a wonderful officiant! We met with her once and decided to hire her on the spot. The rest of our correspondence was through email and she was always quick to respond. The ceremony she wrote for us was beautiful and just what I was hoping for, unique and reflective of us as a couple. Many of our guests commented on how much they liked our ceremony, several saying it was the most beautiful they had ever seen.

Desiree · Married on 05/28/2016

Patricia wrote a beautiful ceremony for our wedding on May 28, 2016. From the first time we spoke she understood exactly what we wanted. Despite not meeting until the wedding day we were in constant contact with Patricia who was always available. Her willingness to share her drafts of the ceremony and desire for feedback from the two of us helped ensure that our ceremony would be exactly what we wanted and about the two of us. We are constantly receiving compliments about how beautiful our ceremony was and how wonderful Patricia was from our family and friends. From day one we had no doubt in our minds that Patricia was going to make our day perfect. If you have not yet booked an officiant for your wedding day, Patricia is the best! Thank you so much Patricia!!

Heather · Married on 09/19/2015

Patricia wrote us a beautiful ceremony that really encompassed who we are as a couple. She was always quick to respond to an email or inquiry and took the time to thoroughly review our questionnaire to ensure that our ceremony was as personal as possible. Her fee was reasonable and well-earned and she arrived promptly on our big day. She even took the time to return a little keepsake bag in which ceremonial stones were kept and enclosed it in a lovely card. We would recommend Patricia to anyone wanting to commemorate a special occasion with a personal, individualized ceremony!

Lauren · Married on 08/23/2015

Patricia was absolutely wonderful!!!! We would recommend her to anybody and have absolutely nothing but good things to say about her. We contacted her after deciding to cancel our big wedding plans, and rather elope. We literally gave her no more than two weeks at best to come up with a ceremony for us. She not only provided a beautiful ceremony that included wonderful touches to our Buddhist practice, but she also gave us advice on places we could go for the ceremony and even offered her own farm, which is where we ended up having it. It was just us two and my husbands sister and her husband and their three children as our witnesses and Patricia set up and decorated a beautiful wedding arch and even provided homemade iced tea, snacks (which included homemade goat cheese!), as well as champagne. She went above and beyond to make sure that our elopement was spectacular!!! We are still planning a bigger ceremony for a few years down the road, needless to say we have already chosen her as our officiant for that as well!

Gisele · Married on 08/15/2015

Patricia Bunnelle was a wonderful officiant! We worked together to come up with a wonderful ceremony. Everyone truly enjoyed it. Patricia went out of her way to meet with us before the wedding date to finalize the ceremony. Patricia is sweet, patient & kind. I couldn't have chosen a better officiant for our wedding in the woods. You could see that she enjoyed & took seriously her role in our wedding. She drove far to be with us, which we really appreciated. I would definitely recommend her for a unique & personal wedding. Thanks Patricia!

Jessica · Married on 07/11/2015

Patricia wrote our wedding ceremony at Dibbles Inn this summer. I could not have asked for a more perfect ceremony. The sayings and words that she wrote really captured Chris and I and our relationship. She completely understood us after meeting us and talking with us. She really knows how to take you as a couple and write a ceremony that encompasses who you really are!

We chose Patricia Bunnelle to officiate our wedding and we are extremely pleased with our decision. We had a destination wedding in upstate New York, which required most of the communication to be conducted through email. Patricia was very responsive and always answered our questions in a timely fashion. She put together a lovely ceremony and our family and friends approached us with comments on how beautiful it was. Patricia is very patient and understood that planning a wedding while working full-time is challenging. She sent encouraging emails over the months leading up to the wedding and offered to help in any way she could. She continually offered suggestions and options. We would definitely recommend Patricia Bunnelle to anyone that is looking for a caring and friendly officiant.