Patrice R. Milley Floral Designers Reviews

Patrice R. Milley Floral Designers 6
Patrice R. Milley Floral Designers 7

Elizabeth Maynard · Married on 11/17/2018

Beautiful, thoughtful wedding florals

We worked with Patrice for our wedding floral arrangements this past November. She was so great to work with. We started with budget, which she was super respectful of, and then from there she ran with it! We cannot recommend her highly enough - excellent service, value, and just phenomenal work.

Sent on 01/14/2019
    Patrice R. Milley Floral Designers 8
    Patrice R. Milley Floral Designers 9
    Patrice R. Milley Floral Designers 10
    Patrice R. Milley Floral Designers 11
    Patrice R. Milley Floral Designers 12
    Patrice R. Milley Floral Designers 13

Krissy · Married on 06/02/2018

I must begin by saying Patrice is the best! She is such a joy to work with and I would renew my vows in 1 year if it means I have the pleasure of working with her again. Being from South Carolina, It was challenging to plan our wedding in Chatham, MA and not have existing relationships with other vendors. We were also not very familiar with the town of Chatham. Being a local, Patrice was very helpful in recommending other vendors we needed for our event and answered ALL of our questions to help us get to know Chatham and Cape Cod. By the time our wedding weekend came around, I felt like Patrice was family and I was a local to Chatham! She created the most unique combination of flowers for our wedding that I have ever seen and was able to incorporate all the little details that I hoped for. Patrice and her team do amazing work. Book her for your wedding!

Sent on 06/11/2018
    Patrice R. Milley Floral Designers 14
    Patrice R. Milley Floral Designers 15

paige · Married on 10/08/2016

I cannot say enough great things about having Patrice as our florist. Patrice was flexible, and easy to work with! When we met, I had many, many ideas, but was clueless on my direction. Patrice helped me narrow down my flower arrangements in one meeting, and they came out absolutely beautiful. She was also flexible within our budget when I needed to change a couple of things. I would recommend Patrice to anyone!

Sent on 10/14/2015

Jessica · Married on 09/10/2016

Patrice did the flowers for our wedding in September in Chatham. I couldn't have asked for a better person to work with! She was professional and so accommodating - I think I had 5 additions to our order within several days of our wedding ans she didn't blink an eye! I don't know much about flowers and I relied heavily on Patrice's expertise. She did an AMAZING job! She also did the flowers for my parents' wedding in the late 80's so it was very special to have her do mine. She even used part of my mother's wedding veil to wrap around my bouquet. It was a pleasure working with her and I would recommend her to ANYONE getting married on the Cape! Thank you!!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Emberli · Married on 09/27/2015

Patrice!!
    Thank you so much for the beautiful flowers! I received compliments all night! They were more than stunning and exactly what I wanted! You did such a great job! So organized and even put together corsages last minute for me! Talk about service and talent! Thanks so much again for making this day so special for me!

Best!
    Emberli

Sent on 10/05/2015

Kailey · Married on 09/12/2015

Patrice and her team are so talented!! My flowers were so beautiful that I can't stop thinking about them. The cake flowers, arbor and bouquets were amazing. She listened to what I wanted and delivered something even more beautiful. I highly recommend her, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/28/2015

The delivery and setup of the flowers was seamless. The flowers were perfect!

Sent on 07/01/2014

Hanna · Married on 06/27/2015

Patrice was a joy to work with. She is great with Cape Cod flowers and knows how to arrange beautiful bouquets and centerpieces. We were even able to bring some of our own vases to use, which she matched from her own stock. The flower girl's floral crown was impeccably designed and held together so well, and Patrice even gave us two bags of petals for the basket, in two of our colors. As the spring/summer weddings take off, it can be difficult to get in touch with Patrice by email, but she is very responsive when you call her and was incredibly flexible throughout the planning process!!

Sent on 07/01/2015

Justine · Married on 06/27/2015

3.0

Patrice did an amazing job and was able to produce exactly what I had envisioned. The flowers were absolutely stunning; I could not have been happier!

Sent on 09/02/2015