Patra Designs Reviews

103 | Beachwood, OH

103 Reviews for Patra Designs

Veena Shah · Getting married on 03/07/2021

Amazing Floral Designer

Durga is an amazing floral designer. She has the reputation of being the go-to florist in Northeast Ohio, if you are looking for an elegant and sophisticated ambience for your wedding day. The reputation is richly deserved. She worked with us to understand our vision for the day, our colors and favorite flowers. She showed us multiple options for centerpieces for the reception. She also designed and printed coordinating table numbers for the Reception, as well as a Program for the Wedding ceremony. She was a pleasure to work with through the whole process. We have heard so many compliments from our guests.

Shailaja Parekh · Getting married on 08/07/2020

The best in Northeast Ohio

Durga is a phenomenal planner. She coordinated all of the multiday festivities for our wedding. I don’t know how she did it, but all of our events were on time. She made sure the photographer and videographer captured all of the special moments. The venues, the caterers and all of the other vendors had an excellent timeline and the execution was flawless! We knew we could not go wrong when we entrusted our wedding to Durga and Patra Designs.

Sent on 10/04/2019

Margaret Fletcher · Getting married on 08/07/2020

Excellent Planning services

Very Professional, meticulous, detail-oriented and easy to work with

Rupali Menon · Getting married on 03/06/2020

Terrific planner

Durga is simply the best planner in the Cleveland area. There is no one who could do a better job of making this day the one of your dreams. She is thorough, meticulous, works with the best vendors and venues, and is always a pleasure to work with. She is an unparalleled advocate for any wedding couple and family.

Marilyn Cantor · Getting married on 02/09/2020

Exquisite floral dsigner

Durga is an amazingly talented floral designer. If you want to avoid the "cookie-cutter" look at your wedding and reception, then Durga is the perfect choice. Every centerpiece is custom crafted, starting from your theme, to the colors, and to your flower preferences. All the centerpieces are beautifully coordinated with the beautiful vases and candelaberas in her warehouse. She has an exquisite sense style and an amazing eye for detail.

Mia Parker · Married on 10/08/2019

Best choice for your wedding

Elegant invitations
    Best planner
    Fabulous floral décor

Sent on 10/20/2019

Divya Shah · Married on 08/17/2019

Superb Planner and Florist

Durga and her Patra Designs team are phenomenal. Durga planned and coordinated 3 days of festivities for my wedding this summer. She knows all the best vendors in town and worked as our advocate with all of our vendors throughout the planning process and the celebrations. The planning and execution were flawless for all of the events.
    On top of this, she handled all of the décor for each of the 3 days. The floral décor was custom crafted to match our colors and theme for the wedding and reception. The reception hall was breathtaking, and brought tears to my eyes. Throughout the process, Durga was easygoing and accommodating, always coming up with creative ideas to match our vision.

Thank you so much Durga and team - you have provided us with cherished memories for a lifetime!

Sent on 09/27/2019

Aditi Garg · Married on 08/06/2019

Wonderful florist and planner

We had a multicultural wedding over multiple days and multiple venues. Durga coordinated all of the events and did an amazing job of the flowers and décor for all of the events. I don’t know how she managed it, but each event was spectacular. The Wedding and Reception were flawless, and the Reception brought tears of joy to my eyes. My husband and I, and our families, have a lifetime of wonderful memories from the celebration. Thank you from the bottom of my heart Durga!

• O

Olivia Darden · Married on 08/03/2019

Exceptional

My fiancé and I attended a friend’s wedding which was managed entirely by Durga and her team at Patra Designs. We were so impressed that we knew she would be the planner we would hire when our big day came. Durga coordinated all of our events from Engagement to Rehearsal to Wedding Ceremony, and Reception. The coordination was flawless, and the floral décor, which she also designed, was stunning! We highly recommend Durga and her team

Sent on 10/04/2019

Caitlyn Whelan · Married on 07/20/2019

Premier Planner

If you are looking for the premier wedding planner in Northeast Ohio, someone who will work with you to bring your vision to a magnificent reality, then look no further. Durga cannot be beat. Durga has worked with us for the past year, providing invaluable advice, and planning the entire rehearsal, wedding ceremony and reception to perfection.
    Durga and her fabulous team handled our Save-the-Date cards, invitations, Programs, Menu cards, Seating chart and Escort cards – not to mention the elegant floral décor and the meticulous coordination of all events. She does this all with an ease and style that is so reassuring throughout the whole process. The Wedding and Reception provided us with memories that my family and I will cherish for a lifetime.

Sent on 09/29/2019

Jessica Paxton · Married on 07/09/2019

Incredible planner

Incredible wedding planner
    No detail is too small
    Everything was perfectly choreographed and on schedule – from the Rehearsal to the Ceremony to the Reception.
    All executed with the overrding idea of making it a time filled with memories for a lifetime.

Parul Shah · Married on 05/26/2019

Best planning and floral decor

You did an absolutely magnificent job with the planning, coordination and all of the décor and florals for our wedding! The mandap, church, the table settings, head table and floral backdrop, balcony spaces for cocktail hour, entrance foyer, personal flowers, everything matched perfectly! We were absolutely blown away with how spectacularly everything was transformed! We cannot thank you enough!

Sent on 07/14/2019

Meera · Married on 09/15/2018

Phenomenal

The planning was amazing. The decor was beyond words. We could not have asked for better seating arrangements or for place cards, programs and menus. The whole package was flawless. I cannot believe the compliments we received at the wedding and continue to receive even now. They all say that is the best wedding they have ever attended. Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Rupa Menon · Married on 09/15/2018

Excellent, fabulous

Working with Durga was beyond easy and more than I could have hoped for. Everyone was raving about the flowers and all the details in the decor. I was blown away on the day of my wedding to see it all come together.

Sent on 11/30/2018

Seetal S · Married on 08/25/2018

Amazing Planner and Floral designer

I had a multicultural wedding this past summer. Durga and her staff were amazing! They did the decor and coordinated 4 events in 2 days - Sangeet followed by separate Hindu and Catholic ceremonies the next morning and reception in the evening for more than 400 guests. It was all executed flawlessly!! The flowers and decor were breathtaking.

If you’re looking for a planner and/or floral designer for your wedding, you cannot do better.

Sent on 12/22/2018

Blair Patterson · Married on 08/18/2018

Wonderful floral designer

Durga was such a joy to work with! I met with her when I had a very vague idea of what I wanted, and she was able to quickly cull the important details from each of the pictures I showed her, and put together a stunning vision for my wedding and reception. She was thoroughly professional in all of our interactions, and was able to help us stay in our budget.

Durga’s passion shines through in everything she does. I’m so glad we chose to work with her for our flowers - I can't recommend her highly enough.

Sent on 12/14/2018

Asha Bose · Married on 08/11/2018

Could not be better

We had seen pictures of your work, but we were not prepared for how things turned out - you gave us the quintessential fairytale wedding that I had in my dreams. We will never forget what you have done for us. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Megha Parikh · Married on 08/11/2018

Super designer and planner

I’ve thought about writing this review for 4 months because I just don’t know where to begin. Durga and her Patra Designs staff were unbelievable. We had a pre-wedding event (sangeet) at my parents’ home the night before our wedding. Our Hindu wedding ceremony was held in our reception hall, then Christian ceremony at a church 30 minutes away, followed by reception at the hotel. We had a brunch the following morning for out-of-town guests.

Durga worked with us for nearly a year, designing save-the-date cards, wedding invitation ensemble, program, menu cards, seating cards, itinerary, welcome, and thank you cards for our wedding. She helped us negotiate reasonable packages from our venue and caterers. She spent time with us getting to know our ideas for the wedding and reception, and designing the decor, the lighting, the layouts for all the events. She designed and crafted the floral decor for the sangeet, wedding ceremonies, and reception. On top of all this, each and every event was choreographed to perfection - everything was on time and executed flawlessly. Our guests were astounded that all of this was handled by our planner. Need I say more?

Sent on 12/25/2018

Jennifer Marshall · Married on 08/05/2018

Excellent, professional service

Thank you for making our wedding a truly “elegant” event. The tent and all the other rental items you selected for us were all so beautiful and complemented the decor perfectly. You are so talented and amazingly creative. More importantly your help throughout the entire planning process, and your patience were well appreciated. You run a top notch business.

Sent on 10/26/2018

Priya · Married on 07/08/2018

Absolutely spectacular

The planning was choreographed down to the minute and decor was exquisite! The seating arrangement perfect! The flowers and lighting so well coordinated.

Thank you so much for your efforts, patience and your enthusiasm—to say nothing of your mastery of the details, which makes all the difference. We have heard so many compliments from guests, many of whom have gone to numerous weddings here in this country and abroad. They all said this was, without a doubt, the most elegant and sophisticated wedding they had ever attended.

Sent on 12/02/2018

Rebecca · Married on 06/23/2018

Durga,

Thank you, thank You, thank you!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Rebecca Sanders · Married on 06/23/2018

None better

by Rebecca S
    Durga, Now that my husband and I have had a chance to catch our breath after the wedding and honeymoon, we wanted to put our comments in writing to let you know how much we appreciated your guidance and assistance as we went through the preparations for our big day. The invitations, the program, and all of the accessories that you and your design team created were the ideal complement to the atmosphere and the look of the wedding and reception. We did not know what we wanted, but you took the time to understand our vision for the day and came up with the perfect design and color scheme and carried it through all of the pieces of the invitation ensemble. Now we come to the flowers - I felt confident in the outcome when we discussed the flowers and the designs for the centerpieces, the linens, the backdrop, the flowers, the candles, and all the other little details. Again, you took the time to understand what we had in mind, and not only came up with unique designs, but you also created structures to set off the floral decor for the reception. I knew all of this was going on, still, I was not prepared for what I saw when I walked into the Reception Hall. You left me speechless, and in tears of joy - I was stunned! You grasped my vision and ran with it to create the most extraordinary ambience for the evening. I was, and still am, floating on air. We recommend you to anyone we know who is starting to plan their wedding. We would be happy to speak to any couple who is considering your company. Thank you, thank you, thank you

Sent on 11/30/2018

Shobha Narayan · Married on 06/23/2018

Absolutely perfect

You gave me the greatest gift a mother of the Bride could ask for: complete freedom from worry and a beautiful day to celebrate! Shobha N

Sent on 12/09/2018

Jean · Married on 05/12/2018

Durga, there are no words to describe the depth of our gratitude for what you have done in planning our daughter’s wedding. From the time of our first phone call with you, after our daughter gave us the good news, we entrusted you with our vision. You have far exceeded our expectations. Our experience with you has been such a pleasure. From the Engagement party, to the Wedding, the invitations, and the spectacular floral décor, everything was perfect to a tee. We could not ask for anything more, and would not change anything about the experience.
    Our friends and family still rave about the wedding. With only 8 years in the business, you are able to provide a wide range of exceptional services, from planning to invitations, to décor – with such perfectionism and all with grace and poise. Thank you so much. We will recommend you very highly to our friends and look forward to working with you in the future on other celebrations!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Sarah · Married on 12/16/2017

If you are looking for the perfect place for your wedding invitations, you have found it! I went to Patra Designs on the recommendation of family friends in Cleveland. I am so happy that I found them. I went in to look at their selection and met with Durga, the owner. She discussed with me my vision for the wedding festivities, my budget, and the number of guests I expected to invite. She then showed me a few of the albums in her extensive collection, and I selected one that I loved, and was in my price range. She helped me with the text and correct etiquette for the invitation and for the whole process. We were working on a tight timeline, so she followed up on it with the printer to make sure that the order was placed immediately, and stayed on schedule. We received the invitations exactly 2 1/2 weeks later, and they were perfect! They required some assembly with inserts and ribbon, which she took care of right away.

I submitted a guest list to her, and she took care of printing guest addresses on the envelopes, and had everything ready to be mailed out within 2 days of having received the invitations. We were able to get them mailed out right away, and we have received so many compliments on them. She has also designed and printed matching Programs and place cards. I could not be more pleased with the way it all turned out. I can't recommend Patra Designs highly enough!

Sent on 12/01/2017