Patel Creative Reviews

Patel Creative 5
Patel Creative 6
Patel Creative 7

Jess Macay · Getting married on 11/10/2019

Professional, creative, and fun photography!

Awesome pictures! Alex and I had a fantastic shoot with Nil! From the beginning through to the end he offered endless support,advice and guidance. Now we have so many wonderful moments to cherish forever!

• Jessica

Jessica · Getting married on 11/03/2019

Absolutely the best

We just received our engagement photos and we're in loooove. Working with Nil has been amazing. He's super involved and very available. I ended up forgetting part of the outfit we worked so hard to craft for our destination engagement shoot and he was so chill about it. We had an amazing time working with Nil. He's so laid back but brings a great energy. He never let us feel awkward and we had a blast. And our photos... OMG the photos. He's a wizard. We can't wait for him to photograph our wedding! Cannot recommend Nil enough- definitely a must-hire!

Patel Creative 9
    Patel Creative 14
    Patel Creative 15
    Patel Creative 16

Casey · Getting married on 09/28/2019

I’m not even sure where to begin with my review for Nil. I’ve had 3 shoots since being engaged and I pretty much dread how awkward I am in front of the camera however Nil is a magic maker! Within a couple minutes of shooting my fiancé and I, he had us up on rocks looking down at his camera. We were more comfortable than we’ve ever been before. He knows what he’s doing and will help with poses however he knows the perfect mixture of a couple being themselves as well and captures both beautifully! Between the music, laughs, and conversations he felt more like a friend than a photographer and I think that’s how everyone would want to feel. We got sneakpeaks the next day and within a couple weeks we got the most AMAZING pictures back. We couldn’t thank him enough for his art and creativity and for helping us capture such special moments we will treasure forever.

Patel Creative 17
    Patel Creative 18
    Patel Creative 19
    Patel Creative 20
    Patel Creative 21
    Patel Creative 22

hanna · Getting married on 04/27/2019

If you’re camera shy, Nil is your guy. He has a way of making you feel like you’re just hanging out but at the same time pointing you in the exact direction for your photos to turn out beautifully. We were worried about the weather the morning of our engagement shoot, and it was a little overcast but Nil still managed to take some of the most beautiful photos we’ve ever laid eyes on. Nil is also super timidly in regards to when he tells you he’ll have the photos to you in x time, he will! We booked Nil for our wedding next year and we are so excited. Choosing Nil as our photographer was the first wedding decision we made, even before picking a date and venue and know that it was one of the best decisions.

Alicia · Getting married on 04/01/2019

Seriously one of the best photographers I have ever come across! We had our Engagement shoot a couple months ago and had a fantastic experience! Nil is professional and personable at the same time. He gives great direction while still encouraging you to be yourself! My fiancé wasn't nearly as excited as I was for the photoshoot, however, after our Engagement photoshoot, my fiancé was so happy and told me several times how much fun he had and how much he enjoyed the night. Not to mention our pictures turned out more amazing than I could have ever imagined! Super impressed and I would recommend Nil to anyone!

Patel Creative 23

Sarah · Getting married on 01/20/2019

I actually found Patel Creative on Instagram! I looked at his website and fell in love with his work. I contacted him and got a response almost immediately. We just recently did our engagement shoot with him and there was no question that we wanted him as our wedding photographer.He is so helpful and answers any questions that you ask him with 100% honesty. No matter how crazy and bridezilla-ish they might be. You can definitely tell photography is his passion.

Patel Creative 24
    Patel Creative 25
    Patel Creative 26
    Patel Creative 27

Alyssa · Getting married on 01/19/2019

We just got engagement pictures taken by Nil, and they were better than I could have anticipated. I never feel comfortable taking professional photos, but Nil had us forget that we were even posing! He quickly picked up on the dynamic of our relationship and suggested different shots that highlighted the background we chose just as well as our personalities. As soon as I saw the pictures I was sure we found our wedding photographer. Definitely would recommend going with Nil for anyone who's looking for a more creative and personalized experience.

Abigail · Married on 12/02/2018

Nil was amazing! My fiancé absolutely HATES taking pictures and is always super serious around people he doesn’t know because he’s a marine. But Nil was able to capture the love of my life in the exact handsome, funny, corky, loving way that only I see. This photo session with him made me 1000x more excited for my wedding:) BOOK HIM NOW!

Patel Creative 28
    Patel Creative 29
    Patel Creative 30
    Patel Creative 31
  • Mrs. Mecking

Betty · Married on 08/31/2018

It's so hard to express how amazing Nil is! We had a few calls before and after we signed a contract. He really wanted to get the feel for what we wanted. He showed up early and was great! He made sure to touch base with myself and my now husband to make sure we got the pictures we wanted. It ended up raining on our wedding day (mainly planned on taking photos outside) Nil was very relaxed and even suggested doing a photo shoot a few weeks later when the weather would be nicer. But luckily him and my husband were able to think of an alternative location (Armature Works). We headed over there and it was perfect! The photos came our amazing!!! I really can not express how amazing the photos are and how grateful we are for having Nil be our photographer. Thank you so much for capturing our special day!!!

Patel Creative 32
    Patel Creative 33
    Patel Creative 34
    Patel Creative 35
    Patel Creative 36
    Patel Creative 37

Catherine · Married on 11/18/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Nil. Not only is he an incredible photographer, but he is such a fun person and so enthusiastic about his job. He made my friends and family feel completely comfortable in front of the camera and because of that we have amazing wedding photos that capture all the emotions and memories of the day. He really worked tirelessly that day to capture every single detail and special moment. I would absolutely recommend Nil. He is amazing!

Stacy · Married on 09/03/2017

My wedding day pictures turned out so beautifully! It was as if a story was being told through pictures. I cannot put into words how amazing it was working with the Patel Creative crew; they were extremely professional, personable, and patient when it came to capturing the hectic day. I am very pleased with the pictures and the services they offered!

Stacy · Married on 09/03/2017

Geraldine · Married on 08/18/2017

There are no words to describe how amazing our photos turned out from our special day, and that is all thanks to Nil! He did such an excellent job capturing every moment of our wedding. He blended into the background and did his job beautifully; it made my day much smoother by having one less thing to worry about. I would definitely recommend him to anyone!!

Nicole · Married on 05/20/2017

First and foremost, I must say that I would recommend Patel Creative to anyone looking for amazing service that is worth every penny! My fiance and I are from Tampa, FL but we are getting married in New York and we booked a photographer in New York through a vendor. As a last minute decision, we decided to do an engagement shoot with Nil in Tampa. We quickly regretted booking a hotel photographer, because Nil did an absolutely amazing job with our engagement shoot! Nil was a pleasure to work with. He made us look beyond beautiful in our engagement shoot, and his professionalism and gregariousness exceeded our expectations. Nil and his assistant went above and beyond anything we could have asked for. We absolutely loved the pictures! We received all of our pictures about three weeks after the shoot and they sent us a preview of some pictures about a week before we got all of them!

Anita · Married on 03/04/2017

Great photos! We are very pleased with the outcome. Highly recommend Patel Creative as your wedding/reception/engagement photographer.

Kristina · Married on 03/04/2017

My husband and I were so happy with the photographs and everyone who sees them raves about them. Nil is down-to-earth, approachable, creative, professional, and talented. We are so glad that we chose him as our wedding photographer. Highly recommend Patel Creative!

Amelia · Married on 02/17/2017

Nil made us comfortable in front of the camera so that we could be very natural. Once the pictures were sent to us, we were literally speechless with tears in our eyes. GORGEOUS! He was able to capture the love Brandon and I feel for each other, and we didn’t think that would be possible. Thank you Nil!

Sierra · Married on 02/11/2017

Nil is as badass as his photography! He captured every right moment in every right way. Looking at the photos he did for us makes us want to do it all over again! The Patel Creative team was professional, fun and kept the entire day super organized!

Palak · Married on 12/16/2016

I found Patel Creative by chance online, but I must say, it was the best decision I made! Nil is an amazing photographer, he did a wonderful job at capturing all the raw emotions. He was very responsive to my email and sent me updates and reminders as my date approached. Nil made the whole experience seamless and so enjoyable. He was professional, friendly, knowledgeable, and a treat to work with. I would highly recommended Patel Creative (Nil Patel) as your wedding photographer!

Caroline · Married on 04/02/2017

Quite simply amazing. Can't thank Nil enough for making our wedding AMAZING and capturing everything we wanted perfectly!!!