Patel Creative Reviews

Patel Creative 5
Patel Creative 6
Patel Creative 7

Lauren Smith · Getting married on 11/01/2020

light-hearted, fun, a joy to work with

We had never done a photo-shoot together before so the idea was both exciting and daunting; but Nil came across so cheerful and laid back throughout the whole process, nipping all of our pre-photo nerves in the bud. He was very flexible with scheduling, helpful choosing locations, and offered tons of tips ranging from wardrobe suggestions to subtle things like moving that extra inch closer to get the best shot. Our couples shoot was a blast! It was exhilarating, hilarious, romantic, and most of all fun - there was never any room for nerves with Nil's easy-going personality. He really knows how to get you to come to life on the other side of the lens and brings out your best. All of our photos came out so well, and perfectly captured all the different sides of our relationship from caring and soft to fun-loving and full of joy. I would recommend him to any friend looking for engagement or wedding photos, and would jump on the chance to have him shoot my own in the future!

Sent on 12/18/2018
    Patel Creative 9
    Patel Creative 10
    Patel Creative 11
    Patel Creative 12

Desli Demarsico · Getting married on 10/17/2020

Impromptu Gorgeous Philly Engagement Shoot

Nil reached out to me via Instagram asking if my fiancé and I would be interested in a complimentary engagement shoot out of nowhere! Nil right off the bat made both of us feel so comfortable! He was so awesome and funny, not cringing at all at our awkwardness and boy did the pictures come out gorgeous! Such a beautiful and surprising photo shoot for us to get to do!!!!

Sent on 09/04/2019
    Patel Creative 13
    Patel Creative 14
    Patel Creative 15
    Patel Creative 16
    Patel Creative 17

Jess Macay · Getting married on 11/10/2019

Professional, creative, and fun photography!

Awesome pictures! Alex and I had a fantastic shoot with Nil! From the beginning through to the end he offered endless support,advice and guidance. Now we have so many wonderful moments to cherish forever!

Sent on 11/05/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica · Getting married on 11/03/2019

Absolutely the best

We just received our engagement photos and we're in loooove. Working with Nil has been amazing. He's super involved and very available. I ended up forgetting part of the outfit we worked so hard to craft for our destination engagement shoot and he was so chill about it. We had an amazing time working with Nil. He's so laid back but brings a great energy. He never let us feel awkward and we had a blast. And our photos... OMG the photos. He's a wizard. We can't wait for him to photograph our wedding! Cannot recommend Nil enough- definitely a must-hire!

Sent on 10/31/2018
    Patel Creative 23
    Patel Creative 24
    Patel Creative 25

Casey · Getting married on 09/28/2019

I’m not even sure where to begin with my review for Nil. I’ve had 3 shoots since being engaged and I pretty much dread how awkward I am in front of the camera however Nil is a magic maker! Within a couple minutes of shooting my fiancé and I, he had us up on rocks looking down at his camera. We were more comfortable than we’ve ever been before. He knows what he’s doing and will help with poses however he knows the perfect mixture of a couple being themselves as well and captures both beautifully! Between the music, laughs, and conversations he felt more like a friend than a photographer and I think that’s how everyone would want to feel. We got sneakpeaks the next day and within a couple weeks we got the most AMAZING pictures back. We couldn’t thank him enough for his art and creativity and for helping us capture such special moments we will treasure forever.

Sent on 05/18/2018
    Patel Creative 26
    Patel Creative 27
    Patel Creative 28
    Patel Creative 29
    Patel Creative 30
    Patel Creative 31

hanna · Married on 04/27/2019

If you’re camera shy, Nil is your guy. He has a way of making you feel like you’re just hanging out but at the same time pointing you in the exact direction for your photos to turn out beautifully. We were worried about the weather the morning of our engagement shoot, and it was a little overcast but Nil still managed to take some of the most beautiful photos we’ve ever laid eyes on. Nil is also super timidly in regards to when he tells you he’ll have the photos to you in x time, he will! We booked Nil for our wedding next year and we are so excited. Choosing Nil as our photographer was the first wedding decision we made, even before picking a date and venue and know that it was one of the best decisions.

Takmila Chowdhury · Married on 04/14/2019

Very Talented and easy to work with

I'd definitely recommend him. He's very talented and responsive. We had our photographer quit on us last minute and it was a blessing in disguise because we hired Nil and our photos came out amazing!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Alicia · Married on 04/01/2019

Seriously one of the best photographers I have ever come across! We had our Engagement shoot a couple months ago and had a fantastic experience! Nil is professional and personable at the same time. He gives great direction while still encouraging you to be yourself! My fiancé wasn't nearly as excited as I was for the photoshoot, however, after our Engagement photoshoot, my fiancé was so happy and told me several times how much fun he had and how much he enjoyed the night. Not to mention our pictures turned out more amazing than I could have ever imagined! Super impressed and I would recommend Nil to anyone!

Patel Creative 32
  • O

Olga · Married on 02/13/2019

Fun. Brave. Creative.

If you are up for something different and advantageous Nil would be the best choice for you! He is just an amazing person and a great photographer. For our engagement pictures, he went above and beyond to capture what we really wanted and the result came out even better than we’ve imagined! He risked his life, literally, to take the perfect shot. Although some things weren’t going so smoothly as we wished, the whole experience turned out to be out of this world. Rainy weather was a bummer, but Nil kept our spirits bright and we had a lot of fun. Thanks for everything you’ve put into our engagement session and for the amazing pictures! The experience will be remembered forever!

Yaro and Olga

Sent on 02/13/2019

Sarah · Married on 01/20/2019

I actually found Patel Creative on Instagram! I looked at his website and fell in love with his work. I contacted him and got a response almost immediately. We just recently did our engagement shoot with him and there was no question that we wanted him as our wedding photographer.He is so helpful and answers any questions that you ask him with 100% honesty. No matter how crazy and bridezilla-ish they might be. You can definitely tell photography is his passion.

Sent on 05/28/2018
    Patel Creative 33
    Patel Creative 34
    Patel Creative 35
    Patel Creative 36

Alyssa · Married on 01/19/2019

We just got engagement pictures taken by Nil, and they were better than I could have anticipated. I never feel comfortable taking professional photos, but Nil had us forget that we were even posing! He quickly picked up on the dynamic of our relationship and suggested different shots that highlighted the background we chose just as well as our personalities. As soon as I saw the pictures I was sure we found our wedding photographer. Definitely would recommend going with Nil for anyone who's looking for a more creative and personalized experience.

Sent on 05/16/2018

Abigail · Married on 12/02/2018

Nil was amazing! My fiancé absolutely HATES taking pictures and is always super serious around people he doesn’t know because he’s a marine. But Nil was able to capture the love of my life in the exact handsome, funny, corky, loving way that only I see. This photo session with him made me 1000x more excited for my wedding:) BOOK HIM NOW!

Patel Creative 37
    Patel Creative 38
    Patel Creative 39
    Patel Creative 40

Danielle Gayle/smith · Married on 11/24/2018

Amazing and fun

Great photographer. Had our wedding photos done by Nil and he is so chill, nice and focused. His work is very creative. Had a blast!! He even plays music!!!

Sent on 12/19/2018
    Patel Creative 41
  • Mrs. Mecking

Betty · Married on 08/31/2018

It's so hard to express how amazing Nil is! We had a few calls before and after we signed a contract. He really wanted to get the feel for what we wanted. He showed up early and was great! He made sure to touch base with myself and my now husband to make sure we got the pictures we wanted. It ended up raining on our wedding day (mainly planned on taking photos outside) Nil was very relaxed and even suggested doing a photo shoot a few weeks later when the weather would be nicer. But luckily him and my husband were able to think of an alternative location (Armature Works). We headed over there and it was perfect! The photos came our amazing!!! I really can not express how amazing the photos are and how grateful we are for having Nil be our photographer. Thank you so much for capturing our special day!!!

Sent on 09/20/2018
    Patel Creative 46
    Patel Creative 47

Erica Moore · Married on 05/20/2018

Nil is AH-mazing!!

A friend told me to enter this free engagement session raffle that Patel Creative was offering. I didn’t expect myself to win a FREE photoshoot with my fiancé at the time, but we did! When I say incredible service and high-quality pictures, I MEAN IT! Nil just knocked it out of the park with our pictures. He was so personable and made us feel comfortable and extremely excited about getting married. We just knew we had to book him for our big day, and I recommend you do the same!!

Sent on 09/08/2019

Eloise Holt · Married on 05/11/2018

Amazing Vendor!

It was an absolute blast having the Patel Creative team capture my wedding day! They were super professional, fun, easy-going, and just great people overall. By the end of it, they left our wedding as our friends, not just one of our vendors. Book them today!!

Sent on 08/28/2019

Catherine · Married on 11/18/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Nil. Not only is he an incredible photographer, but he is such a fun person and so enthusiastic about his job. He made my friends and family feel completely comfortable in front of the camera and because of that we have amazing wedding photos that capture all the emotions and memories of the day. He really worked tirelessly that day to capture every single detail and special moment. I would absolutely recommend Nil. He is amazing!

Sent on 12/02/2017

Liyah Ware · Married on 10/21/2017

Beautiful images and great service!

I was super stressed out on my wedding day because of some last-minute prepping and planning, but I had no concerns when it came to the wedding photos! Nil showed up 30-45 minutes before the time we planned for and started to shoot right away. He made sure to capture special, behind-the-scenes moments that I’ll cherish forever. He made my family, my husband and I feel so comfortable and natural in front of the camera. Nil was nothing short of amazing. We had an unforgettable day with beautiful images to capture it forever!

Sent on 08/14/2019

Stacy · Married on 09/03/2017

My wedding day pictures turned out so beautifully! It was as if a story was being told through pictures. I cannot put into words how amazing it was working with the Patel Creative crew; they were extremely professional, personable, and patient when it came to capturing the hectic day. I am very pleased with the pictures and the services they offered!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Stacy · Married on 09/03/2017

Sent on 09/22/2017

Rina Patel · Married on 08/25/2017

Highly Recommend!

We absolutely loved working with Nil!! He did our engagement shoot over two and a half years ago and we just fell in love with him and his work. We just knew we had to book him for our big day! Nil made us feel incredibly comfortable and just made the entire process much smoother. He was super professional and easy to work with. I highly recommend him for your big day!

Sent on 08/24/2019

Geraldine · Married on 08/18/2017

There are no words to describe how amazing our photos turned out from our special day, and that is all thanks to Nil! He did such an excellent job capturing every moment of our wedding. He blended into the background and did his job beautifully; it made my day much smoother by having one less thing to worry about. I would definitely recommend him to anyone!!

Sent on 08/25/2017

Radhika Kante · Married on 07/07/2017

Simply amazing

Extremely happy with the way our engagement pictures came out! Nil was great to work with. He made my fiance and I feel super comfortable and natural in front of the camera. We won't forget this memorable day!

Sent on 08/10/2019

Nicole · Married on 05/20/2017

First and foremost, I must say that I would recommend Patel Creative to anyone looking for amazing service that is worth every penny! My fiance and I are from Tampa, FL but we are getting married in New York and we booked a photographer in New York through a vendor. As a last minute decision, we decided to do an engagement shoot with Nil in Tampa. We quickly regretted booking a hotel photographer, because Nil did an absolutely amazing job with our engagement shoot! Nil was a pleasure to work with. He made us look beyond beautiful in our engagement shoot, and his professionalism and gregariousness exceeded our expectations. Nil and his assistant went above and beyond anything we could have asked for. We absolutely loved the pictures! We received all of our pictures about three weeks after the shoot and they sent us a preview of some pictures about a week before we got all of them!

Sent on 02/11/2017