Story Catcher Pat Reviews

34 | Santa Fe, NM

34 Reviews for Story Catcher Pat

1 User photo

Shannon · Married on 08/27/2013

I called Pat at the last mimute and told her exactly what i wanted..a quick civil union cermony..something that wouldnt take away from the church wedding down the road in 2015. i couldnt have asked for a more PERFECT ceremony. Pat understands and respects your wishes and i will be calling her for my large church wedding. She truly made my stressful day turn into something to always remember and i thank her from the bottom of my heart.

Sent on 08/28/2013

Pat was the Officiate for our wedding. It was very private and personalized. I don't know how she does it but she's gifted at creating your very own ceremony. The communication lines were flowing the whole time. She was also very flexible seeing as we wanted our ceremony to be at sunrise on a lake in the mountains. Every word was special, just for us, she took the time and asked the right questions to get to know us. I highly recommend Pat, she's awesome!!

Sent on 05/29/2013

Denise · Married on 04/23/2013

Pat was the best choice we could have made to officiate our wedding ceremony. We interviewed several officiants. She was very professional, personable and accessible over the phone and email during the planning process. By the time we met her (we were planning from out of town), it felt as though we knew her well. She was very open to ideas and offered wonderful suggestions that we incorporated into our wedding. Pat made our ceremony very special with her attentiveness to detail and very caring attitude. She clearly has her heart in what she does. Although Pat's rates are exremely competive for her services, I would have paid above and beyond for what she gave to us...and that was making our wedding very intimate and personalized. She made our Santa Fe wedding very memorable.

Sent on 04/29/2013

Amanda · Married on 04/19/2013

Pat was so wonderful throughout the process. She was easy to get in touch with, created a beautiful ceremony for us to remember always. She was prompt, prepared, and so very pleasant; making us feel so special on our wedding day!

Sent on 04/23/2013
  • Z

Zayda · Married on 01/12/2013

Ms. Murphy officiated our 30th anniversary vow renewal. It was small, quaint and she performed a beautiful, heart warming ceremony. She was open to ideas and a true professional. We recommend her services to anyone looking for originality with a personal touch.

Sent on 01/13/2013

My life partner and I, after many years together, decided to marry shortly after the new year. With only a few days notice, Pat created a lovely ceremony for us and, on the big day, was helpful, flexible, and efficient. She really made us feel special and unique...it was clear that she incorporated our "story" into the ceremony!

Sent on 01/17/2013

Anna · Married on 01/14/2012

Pat did an amazing job as our officiant! We received so many wonderful comments about our ceremony. She brings love stories to life. Many of our guests said it kept them so intrigued and made them feel like they were on our journey with us. If you are looking for a unique and one-of-a-kind wedding ceremony, I highly recommend Pat Murphy!

Sent on 01/17/2012

Richard · Married on 10/09/2013

We contacted Pat on very short notice and within a week had an excellent wedding ceremony in Santa Fe.

Sent on 11/26/2013

3.4
      3.0

There was great help with getting our ceremony vows together. I was a disappointed in the rushed rehearsal though and felt like myself and my wedding party weren't fully versed in what was going to happen throughout the ceremony; I was left wanting more detail. On the wedding day, the Grooms last name was mispronounced twice and we felt very rushed through the certificate signing.

Sent on 09/11/2015