31 Reviews for Pat Murphy

No Denomination (2)
Agnostic (2)
Civil Union (1)
31 Pat Murphy Reviews

We were so incredibly pleased with the service that Pat wrote for us. We had a very small destination wedding, and her script WAS the ceremony. Because there was no music, religious ceremony, procession, or many of the other traditional parts of a wedding ceremony, we wanted someone who could craft more of a story than just a simple exchange of vows. Pat worked with us to build a 12 minute script that talked about our past, and what we want for the future. In short, it was perfect. Our guests were thrilled with it as well.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Paige, 6/8/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, Agnostic

Absolutely fantastic! We have received notging but amazing reviews of how personal and beautiful our wedding ceremony was, thanks to Pat! We highly recommend her!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Patrick , 4/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I would like couples to know that my husband and I could not be happier with our choice to work with Pat for our wedding. I searched online to find candidates to perform our ceremony in Santa Fe, NM and initially chose to contact her because of her previous reviews from other couples. She lived up to her reviews and her method of delivery is absolutely brilliant. In order to experience the best results, I recommend taking the time to answer her questionnaire thoroughly. That way she can make your ceremony very customized and focused on your story as a couple. In the end, the true test of her work was how our mother's reacted and the day of the wedding, there wasn't enough tissue to wipe the tears of happiness they cried LOL! I highly recommend Pat for any wedding. She is amazing, flexible, and easy to work with.

Profile Picture Amber , 8/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pat was simply outstanding in helping us prepare everything, the location, the ceremony, the vows, pictures, pricing, etc. She put together an exceptional ceremony with a script she created from our own words/lives. We would recommend her and her team any day, for any type of service you can think up. Sweet woman, with only kind words and wisdom. Thank you PAT!

Profile Picture Joshua, 3/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography
Services Used: Non-religious, No Denomination

Pat wrote a beautiful ceremony for my husband and I! She took our individual stories and wove them together into a beautiful description of who we are--almost as if she'd known us personally. Her suggestions for readings resonated with us, and she incorporated our thoughts and ideas seamlessly. Pat was able to roll with us when our musicians showed up late, too! I highly recommend Pat for your wedding!

Profile Picture User6091590, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Civil Union, Agnostic
3.5

There was great help with getting our ceremony vows together. I was a disappointed in the rushed rehearsal though and felt like myself and my wedding party weren't fully versed in what was going to happen throughout the ceremony; I was left wanting more detail. On the wedding day, the Grooms last name was mispronounced twice and we felt very rushed through the certificate signing.

Profile Picture User5427779, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pat has a natural positive energy and we knew she was the person we wanted to marry us after the first cup of coffee at our first get together. She picked a great coffee spot, too. She took and a genuine interest in us and our story, and helped make our wedding day VERY special!!

Profile Picture ed, 7/5/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious, No Denomination

Pat officiated our wedding in a remote location in New Mexico. She shepherded us through the preparation and event itself with grace, humor and ease. Pat's storytelling process begins with a detailed interview with the couple, which she uses to build the content and style of the ceremony. Many of our guests commented that it was the most personalized wedding they had ever been to. That it felt completely like "us." They said they loved hearing our story and felt like they were on the journey with us. As the bride, I was completely relaxed and reassured by Pat's flexibility, attentiveness and competency in all respects. I would highly recommend her for any occasion.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 6/13/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Pat has a heart of Gold and captured our story beautifully with her preparation and true care and love of uniting people who love each other. She was the perfect choice in making our wedding day so special! She has our highest recommendation!

Profile Picture User4851137, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pat engaged us in a very thorough and thoughtful process leading up to the wedding to make sure that our ceremony was personal and captured the true essence of our relationship. The wedding was just what we wanted and our friends and family loved hearing the stories of our relationship. We highly recommend Pat as a wedding officiant.

Profile Picture Niki, 10/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pat was wonderful!!! The ceremony she wrote up for us was spot on! Very sentimental to us and perfectly delivered by her! She gave us several ideas of where to hold our ceremony which was very helpful since we were from out of town. We gave her very little notioe and she was willing to accomodate us however she could. The whole event was amazing and we will never forget that day!

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pat is a wonderful officiant. Very professional and excellent customer service. She has a good sense of humor and she was smiling all the time. She took the time to personalized our wedding with the most important moments of our life. Ceremony was more than we were especting, is something that will be last forever. We are so happy to met her. I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Valeria, 7/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pat's work made our small, private wedding an event to remember. She combined each of our thoughts into one of the most beautifully written and spoken ceremonies ever. We felt an immediate connection to her. She is absolutely amazing!

Profile Picture Byron, 7/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

The service was perfect and everything we dreamed of.

Profile Picture User4241283, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I found Pat on the internet and she did a great job on our wedding.

Profile Picture User4180443, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pat offers a top-notch wedding service. She truly understands people and can efficiently and sensitively craft a wedding ceremony that perfectly represents her clients. I highly recommend her as a wedding officiant; we feel extremely fortunate to have discovered her.

Profile Picture Jan, 6/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I were planning to travel to Santa Fe, NM and get married there. We did some research online and found Pat. Working with Pat is extremely easy. We communicated through emails the whole time. We asked her to plan a short and sweet wedding ceremony with no religious references. She drafted a great wedding plan and helped us to complete our vows. At the wedding day, she arrived with the warmest smile and utmost professionalism. She delivered the wedding ceremony that we asked for and more. The moment she helped us create is truly precious. We cannot thank her enough. We highly recommend her service to all the lovers out there!

Also, Pat's husband Lou is a great wedding photographer. He captured the greatest moments of our wedding that we will forever cherish.

Profile Picture Greg, 4/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pat was the perfect choice for our wedding. She is so gracious and professional. We felt we'd known her for a long time and she made us feel so special. She understood that we have a special needs grandchild who might be disruptive. However, as soon as she began the ceremony, both grandaughters got quiet and wrapped up in the "story" she shared about us. Her voice is so soothing. She is a master story catcher. I would recommend her to anyone seeking her services. Traditional or non-traditional, Pat Murphy can fulfill your wishes for the wedding you wish for!

Profile Picture User4046457, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Photography

My partner and I were looking for an officiant to legally marry us. We have been together 27+ years and had already had a ceremony. We were just looking for something simple for the two of us. Pat provided that and much more. She not only made the process easy, she made it special. We each filled out a short questionnaire and from that Pat created a ceremony and vows that reflected us and our life together. We were looking for legal, we got memorable!

Profile Picture Robin, 3/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Love, love, love Pat!! She was like a long time time friend who had known us forever. Easy to work with, listened to our desires and likes from afar being in Tx. Helped us create our own vows, and very professional. Extremely reasonable in price, since we did not have a huge budget to work with. She had a very fun, classy demeanor which we all enjoyed. Highly recommend her! Snatch her up for your wedding!!!!

Profile Picture Matt, 2/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pat was a wonderful celebrant for our small, intimate wedding! After 12 years together, we were thrilled that the New Mexico Supreme Court decided in favor of same-sex marriage on the very day we left Texas to get our license. We had been planning the ceremony with Pat for about two months, but she contacted us by email during our drive to Santa Fe on the day before our ceremony to let us know that there would be no problems with the validity of the marriage. Imagine how thrilled we were to be her first ceremony after the court ruling. She was wonderful in helping us plan down to the smallest detail; we communicated with her through email to approve every word of the service. She is personable and professional, and we would certainly recommend her services to any couple who wants to be the authors of their own story of celebration. We were very blessed to share our marriage vows in magical Santa Fe. Thank you, Pat!
--Jenny and Jan

Profile Picture User3775535, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We contacted Pat on very short notices for a ceremony in our home. She responded quickly with clear communication. Pat was very accommodating to our time schedule. Though we asked for a brief ceremony, she made certain the words that were spoken were very unique and about us. Made us cry the first time we read through the ceremony.
Would highly recommend. Thank you Pat! Sue and Stefanie

Profile Picture Susan, 12/16/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We contacted Pat on very short notice and within a week had an excellent wedding ceremony in Santa Fe.

Profile Picture Richard, 10/9/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pat performed a wonderful ceremony for our wedding. She was very helpful before the ceremony and really helped us get things organized and ready with a two day notice. She stayed in constant contact with us and even provided a person to take pictures during the ceremony. We definitely recommend Pat for your wedding ceremony.

Sincerely,

Kris & Jenn

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I called Pat at the last mimute and told her exactly what i wanted..a quick civil union cermony..something that wouldnt take away from the church wedding down the road in 2015. i couldnt have asked for a more PERFECT ceremony. Pat understands and respects your wishes and i will be calling her for my large church wedding. She truly made my stressful day turn into something to always remember and i thank her from the bottom of my heart.

Profile Picture shannon, 8/27/13, 1 Review