23 Reviews for pat maki players

Learn New Songs (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Sample Music (1)
22 pat maki players Reviews

Pat Maki was an absolute pleasure to work with! Her players are professional and amazing. They were able to play everything we wanted and more! All of our guests were in love with them and didn't want them to stop. The pricing was reasonable and affordable! It was worth giving up some of the things for our wedding to have these amazing players there!!

Profile Picture Tauni, 2/11/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, String-Quartet, Cello, Viola, Violin

The Pat Maki Players are AMAZING. We had their string quartet for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. They were accommodating with our requests, playing Disney songs, broadway music, movie theme songs and other popular music. They executed our music requests flawlessly and are extremely talented. Our guests raved about the music. We booked the players through Pat, who is easy to work with and very responsive.

Profile Picture CH, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Services Used: String-Quartet, Cello, Viola, Violin, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour

I hired Pat last minute to do a symphonic version of the song I wanted to walk down the aisle to. She exceeded my expectations also ended up playing for our cocktail hour:)

Profile Picture Ashley, 4/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

They showed up on time, played the music i wanted during the ceremony. Even though i wasnt there during the cocktail hour i got a lot feedback at how lovely they were during the event.

Profile Picture Tonee, 2/11/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

amazing work!!! I am glad I used Wedding Wire to locate you!

Profile Picture User7518469, 1+ year ago, 11 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Pat Maki and her team performed at my daughter's wedding (Nov. 2016). I reserved the quartet for two hours. They played before and after the ceremony. My guest loved them. The team graciously relocated after the ceremony near the
hors d'oeuvres to entertain the guest. In addition, Pat went as far as accommodating my daughter's special music request. I would highly recommend it.

Profile Picture Yolanda, 11/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Pat Maki and her team are really the best of the best--wonderful musicians, very helpful leading up to our wedding, quite reasonable priced, creative with a can-do attitude, and a real pleasure to work with. Pat went above and beyond to help us select the right music for our ceremony and cocktail hour. The ceremony was Jewish and we'd originally selected a song with some Christian roots and pro-Nazi heritage. Pat let me know about the connection and helped us pick an even better replacement song. We didn't know what we wanted for the recessional, so I asked Pat to surprise us with something pop-y. She did (Bruno Mars) and it was a total hit. Perhaps the best compliment I can pay them is that, during the ceremony, I didn't even know they were there--the trio and their music just felt so much like a part of everything. Thanks so much Pat--we were lucky to work with you!

Profile Picture Laura, 8/20/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Flute, Viola, Violin, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Sample Music, Instrumental-Trio, String-Trio

Pat and company played for our wedding and cocktail hour this pass July in San Pedro...it was Lobster Fest....crazy parking but they were there way ahead of schedule to start the ceremony on time.
The music was exceptional. They're intonation was impeccable. They're song selection were apropos. The guests couldn't stop talking about the trio. For many it was the first time they heard a trio live!
Pat and company added an extra touch of elegance to our wedding. Look no further!

Profile Picture Julio , 7/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We hired a string quartet from Pat Maki Players for ceremony and cocktail hour music. We didn't request anything too outside the box (Canon in D, Bridal Chorus, Wedding March), but it was exactly what we wanted! Pat was very responsive to my email inquiries and to my request for their pop music list. Admittedly, we were pretty busy/distracted for most of the time they were playing, but we got rave reviews from our guests, and at one point my husband & I were walking to do something for the videographer and heard them playing "Norwegian Wood" which was one of his requests. As far as pre-ceremony and cocktail hour music, Pat simply requested a list of favorite composers for classical selections and my husband responded with his favorites.

Professional, easy to work with, and fairly priced. I'd hire them again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Krissy, 6/18/16, 16 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, String-Quartet, Cello, Viola, Violin

Like others have said, I would give Pat Maki players more stars if I could. The unique thing we found so special about Pat Maki players was their ability to play songs we chose, which are not common wedding songs, but they found the music and played them incredibly well! We received many compliments from our guests on their music and it was a pleasure to work with Pat throughout the planning process!

Profile Picture Nancy, 4/1/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Learn New Songs, Liability Insurance, String-Trio

Pat Maki and her trio played at my Catholic, Mexican - French wedding last month, and they played SO beautifully. Pat was so delightful to work with. She was so flexible and happy to coordinate with the church vocalist and pianist, and was so respectful of the priest's wishes. Her trio played the entrance songs as guests entered, the processional, other songs throughout the ceremony and as guests exited. Pat recommended beautiful songs to me, and made it very easy! They were so reliable and wonderful to work with, AND reasonably priced! I would work work Pat Maki again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Angele, 4/25/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

The music Pat and her trio provided for our ceremony was absolutely beautiful. Their artistry enhanced our wedding in a magical way. In planning our musical selections, Pat was very flexible and a pleasure to work with. Even though I didn't give her a lot of lead time, she and her musicians were very willing to accommodate our musical requests and to play works that reflected who we are. Thank you Pat and Pat Maki Players!

Profile Picture Darcey, 4/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Pat was wonderful to work with and the music was just beautiful! It really made our wedding so special! We had a string trio for our reception and one of the wonderful violinists played for us on the beach during the ceremony. It was magical! I would highly recommend having live musicians at your wedding, and highly recommend working with Pat!

Profile Picture Susan, 6/20/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

After many many months of trying to set up a contract (which was my fault, I was trying to do this nearly by my self (no wedding planner) 3,000 miles away while working a full time job), we were able to arrange for two very awesome ceremony musicians to come to my April 19th wedding in Long Beach for both our actual ceremony and cocktail hour. I must admit, I was very preoccupied during the wedding, but my guests mentioned how great they were. I got to hear some of their music when I went back to watch the raw footage from our wedding video. It was a perfect touch to our perfect day!

I just can't thank Pat enough for arranging everything. I would totally recommend her to a friend!

Profile Picture Samantha, 4/19/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I needed some romantic live music for a marriage proposal and was working with a VERY limited budget, and only a few days to prepare. Pat was friendly and helpful as can be, and set me up with an extremely talented classical guitarist (Ron Berman) who was punctual, friendly, and a lot of fun, too! We had such a delightful evening we lost track of time, and went 45 MINUTES late. Ron stuck it out with nary a word. Thanks Pat and Ron, for all your help on our special day!

Profile Picture User3225681, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Ok I will admit I didn't get to enjoy the music to much because I was busy taking pictures, but walking down the isle I just remember hearing Cannon in G and it was beautiful. Later I was in pictures and the players looked so professional and played so beautifully. I pretty gave them free will to play whatever they wanted during cocktail hour and it was lovely. Also great prices!

Profile Picture Giselle-Lee, 6/3/12, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Pat Maki and her group were exceptional at our wedding! We had them play (strings and a flute) at the ceremony and cocktail hour. They were incredibly flexible, easy to work with and very fairly priced. I would certainly use them again for another event or recommend them to a friend!

Profile Picture Melina, 5/1/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Dealing with Pat was very easy. She was very helpful and affordable. The musicians drove a great distance to Redlands and were very timely and professional. They sounded great, too!

Profile Picture Nora, 7/30/11, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Thanks much much Pat Maki PLayers for the beautiful ceremony and cocktail music. I've received countless compliments about our string trio. Thank you for being a part of our special day! Hananh and Wiley 9.26.10

Profile Picture hannah , 9/26/10, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I don't know why it has taken me this long to write a review for Pat Maki Players, but they were absolutely wonderful. My husband was mainly the one who dealt with Pat, but she was incredibly flexible and easy to work with. We originally wanted a trio, but we opted for the string quartet instead just to have her play the flute! The ceremony music was beautiful, and while we weren't there for the cocktail hour music, I'm sure it was just as great. The Pat Maki Players came highly recommended by my venue, and I couldn't be more pleased that we had them with us on our day!

Profile Picture Janice, 3/15/08, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Pat Maki and her players were wonderful to work with. They showed up on time and played beautifully during our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour.

They are a priced a little higher but provide great value for the price. Their song selections range from the traditional wedding arrangements to the more modern movie soundtrack selections.

I would defeinitely recommend Pat Maki Players to my fellow brides.

Profile Picture Lynette, 4/17/10, 7 Reviews