Pastor My Wedding Reviews

Pastor My Wedding 3
  • Katie

Katie Meredyth · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing Officiant

Jeff did such an amazing job officiating our wedding! He married my husband's brother and his wife a couple of years ago and we were so happy to have him marry us. We met with him in person to discuss the details of the ceremony and he gave us a sample of what he will say, which I appreciated! He was open to add/remove anything from his script. It was a beautiful ceremony and we loved every minute of it. He also stayed for part of the reception and gave a blessing for dinner. Thank you!!

Pastor My Wedding 4
    Pastor My Wedding 5
    Pastor My Wedding 6
    Sent on 11/06/2019

Pastor My Wedding's reply:

We were very blessed to be a part of your wedding day!!! You two are an amazing couple and we can't wait to see what the future holds for you guys!!!
    Congrats!!! Pastor Jeff and Christy

Alexandra · Married on 01/07/2017

Jeff did a wonderful job officiating our wedding. My husband and I live overseas and were planning our wedding from afar, so it was really important that all of our vendors be strong communicators and good with email. Jeff and Christy were excellent. We were able to meet them via Skype, and immediately decided to hire Jeff to officiate. He was personable and kind. I felt like I knew him even though we had never met in person. He did such a great job with our ceremony. It was very special and heartfelt. I wouldn't change a thing. Thank you Jeff!

Sent on 02/14/2017

Laura · Married on 10/24/2015

Nick and I just married this past weekend 10/24/15 all I can say is from my first contact with Pastor Jeff he was very kind and informative. He worked with us and our scheduling and sending our payment via pay pal, you do receive a receipt via your email. Few days before the wedding make sure to get in touch with Pastor Jeff and tell him what words you want said in your ceremony and if you each have your vows or not. All I know is that I was very blessed to have chosen him to marry us. Everyone of our guest really liked it and gave a nice review of Pastor Jeff, They thought what he said was very touching and special. I highly recommend his services for your future nuptials. Best wishes to everyone who chooses Pastor Jeff you will not regret it. Like everyone said to us "lovely ceremony"

Sent on 10/29/2015

Mallory · Married on 09/27/2014

We are SO glad we found Pastor Jeff to officiate our wedding! Planning a destination wedding, we were not able to meet Pastor Jeff in person before our rehearsal. However, he made the time to set up a FaceTime call with us to learn more about us and our hopes for the ceremony. He and his wife, Christy, made planning a breeze for us. Pastor Jeff was extremely professional, personable, and he did a beautiful job officiating our wedding! We had so many positive comments from our guests. We highly recommend Pastor Jeff!

Sent on 10/26/2014

Nicolle · Married on 09/19/2014

Pastor Jeff did an amazing job with our wedding ceremony. Although I am Chistian and my parents are Catholics, it was important for my parents to see the Catholic traditional cord and veil ceremony and coin ceremony as a part of our wedding day. Pastor Jeff took the time and researched everything about it. He did such an amazing job and we could not be any happier. He and his wife are very prompt to respond to any questions we had and very professional. I would highly recommend him as an officiant!

Sent on 10/09/2014
  • User4351994 · 2+ years ago

Both Pastor Jeff and his wife are very accommodating and professional.
    I would recommend them.

Sent on 08/26/2014

Malisa · Married on 02/02/2014

Pastor Jeff was amazing! With only 3 months to plan our weeding we were at a crunch for time. Not to mentioned we got married on Superbowl Sunday!!! Pastor Jeff was there on time and gave a memorable ceremony. I would recommend him.

Thanks Pastor Jeff!
    -Malisa & Joey Kalehuawehe

Sent on 08/25/2014

theresa · Married on 09/28/2013

After a recent move and still in the process of finding a new church home we were left to find a Pastor on the internet for our upcoming wedding, I was thrilled to see Pastor Jeff online as I had visited his Church in the past and was impressed and touched by his heartfelt message.
    I called and spoke to his wife Christy and after a wonderful conversation we agreed to meet at Ponte Winery where we were having our wedding. Jesse and I were assured we made the right choice, Pastor Jeff and Christy were personable, caring, loving and gave us the advice and Godly insight we needed.
    Emails and calls were answered promptly and with a personable touch. By the day of our wedding we felt like Pastor Jeff and Christy were mentors as well as friends. They took the time to get to know us as well as our unique situation.
    On our special day they gave us all we wanted and more, an intimate, personal and Godly wedding message shared with family and friends. There was laughter and tears and a day we will never forget! Thank you Pastor Jeff and Christy from the bottom of our hearts! Jesse and Theresa Gutierrez

Sent on 09/20/2014

Cheryl · Married on 09/14/2013

Pastor Jeff was absolutely wonderful! His confidence throughout the entire ceremony gave us confidence up there in front of so many people (especially since we were both a little nervous after watching our ring bearer and flower girl have an intense case of stage fright and run away! Haha). Pastor Jeff talked us through each section so that we knew what we were doing and what we needed to say. The way he explained the meaning/symbolism behind the different sands we used for our sand ceremony was absolutely perfect. We can't thank he and his wife Christy enough for making everything run so smoothly. If you want to rest assured that your ceremony is in good hands, hire Pastor Jeff for your wedding. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 11/15/2014

On time, prepared, and well spoken.

Sent on 08/21/2014

Laura · Married on 04/30/2011

Pastor Jeff is absolutely wonderful and made our wedding day ceremony absolutely perfect! We had many people tell us how beautifully spoken he was, and we absolutely agree. We were so excited to get to have him as a part of our special day. He is extremely professional while having such a great talent and personality. He took the time to have many conversations with me leading up to our event to create a customized fabulous day. I greatly enjoyed working with him, and his wife as well, they were both so wonderful and we and appreciated them being so accommodating and pleasant to work with.

Sent on 05/17/2011