Pastor Kevin Weddings Reviews

Pastor Kevin Weddings 5
  • Mike

Mike Lavallee · Getting married on 05/07/2020

Perfect Ceremony

Pastor Kevin made our special day seamless returning messages, providing information and answering all the questions we had, all from 2,500 miles away. I would recommend Pastor Kevin to anyone who wants God at the center of their new marriage. Mike and Cortney

Pastor Kevin Weddings 6
    Pastor Kevin Weddings 7
    Pastor Kevin Weddings 8

Bob Mayne · Getting married on 04/03/2020

Excellent Wedding Pastor!

Fantastic pastor! Our experience was perfect and Pastor Kevin is a delight to work with. My wife and I were very pleased with everything.

Bob, from San Antonio, TX.

Pastor Kevin Weddings 9

Candice Brady · Married on 11/02/2019

Wonderful Officiant

We did our pre-wedding meeting with Pastor Kevin and knew he was perfect for our big day. He was very personable, nice, professional and humorous. He asked us many questions to get to know us and personalize our ceremony. Our ceremony was perfect! It was just what we wanted and we loved the personal stories and advice he added. Our guest commented on how great he was. I would recommend him without any hesitation!

Sent on 11/20/2019
  • Emily

Emily Ashford · Married on 10/05/2019

Perfection

Working with Pastor Kevin was everything we could’ve asked for and more...

He was responsive, professional, and made our ceremony feel so special and personalized. Our family and friends LOVED his beautiful words and my husband and I appreciated the time and energy he put into our ceremony, more than anyone could ever know.

Thank you, Pastor Kevin!!! Our day wouldn’t have been the same without you.

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Tomeka

Tomeka Watkins · Married on 10/04/2019

Beautiful!

We were so blessed that Pastor Kevin officiated our wedding ceremony. It was personalized, heartfelt, and beautiful. Thank you so much Pastor Kevin!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Lisa · Married on 08/24/2019

Awesome! !

Our service was wonderful, Kevin put together some very nice details about our relationship, so it felt like he knew us for years. After our first interaction I felt very comfortable and was excited for the big day! Would definitely recommend.

Pastor Kevin Weddings 10
    Sent on 11/19/2019

Caroline Audet · Married on 06/26/2019

This is a 5-star review!

I definitely recommend Pastor Kevin for your wedding! He is personable, attentive and very professional. Thank you Pastor Kevin! Wishing you all the best and we will always cherish our memories of that special day!

Sent on 10/13/2019

Robert Marlon · Married on 01/06/2019

A day to remember!

We really enjoyed meeting with and planning our ceremony with Pastor Kevin. He is very thoughtful, kind and on point! From our first meeting and interview we knew we were in good hands. Kevin took great care with the various wishes and desires we had for our special day. If you don't already know, Pastor Kevin is not just a nice guy who presents well...he is literally a "gentleman AND a scholar" We really appreciate that he has a remarkable handle on God's word. We can't have imagined having our day without Kevin!

::::: Thank you Pastor Kevin! You really made our day a day to remember. God bless you! PS - I really enjoy listening to you and your team on www.TheStream.us as well. :)

Pastor Kevin Weddings 11
    Pastor Kevin Weddings 12
    Pastor Kevin Weddings 13

Matthew Berg · Married on 10/06/2018

Remarkable! Really made our wedding marvelous!

Pastor Kevin performed flawlessly and professionally for our wedding. He was very kind, and provided a lot of help for our wedding. I cannot recommend him enough, and I am so blessed to have him on our biggest day.

Jenni · Married on 10/05/2018

Perfect ceremony!

Pastor Kevin was the perfect choice for our wedding! We got married out of state and it was important for us to have an officiant that made the ceremony feel like he’s known us for years — and he did just that! It was simple, to the point and personalized, exactly like we wanted. He’s super responsive and was very patient with all of my 100 questions!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Karen · Married on 09/29/2018

Happiest Day of Our Lives

My fiancé and I had a destination wedding on September 29th in Las Vegas. Planning a destination wedding can be stressful but Pastor Kevin was so awesome and me feel so comfortable with the whole process. He was so communicative and took the stress of planning a ceremony off my plate! He was so accommodating with phone meetings and was flexible. What I loved most was that he tailored our ceremony to me & my fiancé based on the info we gave him and it made it so personal for our guests and especially for us. He was so awesome and would definitely recommend for any wedding in Vegas!

Pastor Kevin Weddings 14
    Sent on 10/16/2018

Silvia · Married on 09/09/2018

It was an absolute blessing for us to have found Pastor Kevin to be our wedding officiant! We could not have picked a more perfect person! We are not local to Las Vegas, NV (we are from Seattle, WA), so in order to have a destination wedding--we had to rely on a lot of other peoples' reviews online with Yelp, Weddingwire, theKnot, and Google. Kevin had super high reviews everywhere I looked, and I remember visiting his website, and his friendly smile in the photos, and his website gave me a warm feeling. So, we just went with him (also because he was very reasonable with his pricing)! After flying down to Vegas and meeting him in person, we absolutely knew that everything we read and saw online matched who he was in person--if not more! He is very warm and super friendly. Kevin took the time to sit with both of us, and then with each of us to get to know who me and my husband were. He made sure to explain everything and all the options that were possible, and gave us all the steps that were involved in a ceremony. He said we can make it as complex or as simple as we wanted, and he made sure that we knew it was all about what WE wanted. So, we knew we had the right guy. He made it all about me and my husband, and helped guide us to figure out what our visions were (which we had none, lol), but with his guidance, our day/ceremony was exactly the way we wanted it to be--absolutely perfect. He was on time and even made sure to wear something that was color coordinated with our wedding (which I thought was EXTREMELY thoughtful), the readings he provided were selected by us (and we had MANY to choose from) and he will even customize per your request, and the whole process went smoothly. He even has a great smile to boot! Thanks again to Pastor Kevin, we are eternally grateful and so blessed for your guidance and your help! If anyone wants a great officiant...look no further--he won't dissapoint! ^_^

Paige · Married on 09/01/2018

Pastor Kevin was the absolute best officiant! He took the time to meet with us weeks before our wedding to strategically curate our ceremony and did such an amazing job! I was so thankful for his time and effort into making our ceremony well-rounded through all of the spiritual, meaningful and lighthearted moments. We also decided only a month before our wedding to have a rehearsal run through the day before and he made himself available for that on short notice. He gave the best guidance and direction for readings and writing our vows. In our meeting with him, he interviewed me and my then fiancé separately while we told him things we loved about the other person and special memories. It was such a fun surprise to reveal during the ceremony what was said about the other - this part was especially emotional and struck a cord with me. We owe it all to him for eloquently directing our ceremony in a cheerful yet reverent manner, which matches our vibe as a couple. We are so happy Pastor Kevin was apart of the most special moment of our lives :)

Pastor Kevin Weddings 15

Samantha · Married on 06/08/2018

We are so happy that we found Pastor
    Kevin! We met up with him a few months before our wedding to get to know each other. We both knew upon minutes of meeting, that he would be officiating our wedding. Our wedding ceremony was so special and also had a few great laughs! Pastor Kevin personalized it to fit our relationship and our ceremony was our favorite part of the wedding! Thank you so much, Pastor Kevin!!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Paul · Married on 05/15/2018

We really enjoyed working with Pastor Kevin and his wife. We emailed several times and spoke prior to the Big Day, then met at the park. Everything worked smoothly, really, everything. Low stress, meaningful vows that we wrote, timing, scripture that we three chose, pictures, weather, basically a perfect day in the park. We hired his wife for some great pictures and she was even able to pick up a corsage for my wife. I would "use him again", but I'm not getting married again!

Pastor Kevin Weddings 16

Kris · Married on 04/14/2018

Pastor Kevin was an amazing officiant for our wedding. He was also very helpful in our preparation for marriage. He met with us to share his background, learn more about our story and share recommendations. We were looking to add Catholic/Christian elements to our wedding. Pastor Kevin was more than accommodating. He also gave a great homily sharing the connections of our reading and the meaning of marriage. Our guest gave us very positive reviews of the ceremony and Pastor Kevin. We highly recommend Pastor Kevin and truly appreciate him being a part of our special day!

Pastor Kevin Weddings 17
    Pastor Kevin Weddings 18
    Sent on 09/18/2018

Luanne · Married on 03/04/2018

Pastor Kevin made our wedding perfect. We highly recommend him! We had planned a hot air balloon wedding but had to cancel due to high winds. We married at his church and it was wonderful!
    Chris and Luanne

Pastor Kevin Weddings 19
    Sent on 03/09/2018

Jordana · Married on 01/16/2018

Pastor Kevin was so accommodating and made our wedding come out just as we had hoped. We look forward to contacting him again when we do a renewal of our vows.

Sent on 03/12/2018

Nichole · Married on 10/07/2017

My husband and I are thrilled with Pastor Kevin. My ceremony was flawless because of him. The ceremony was truly beautiful because of his words, and the sweet spirit that he brought with him. His son even played the violin for us. I would highly recommend Pastor Kevin.

Sent on 10/10/2017

Rachel · Married on 09/30/2017

Pastor Kevin was a great choice as our officiant. He provided helpful suggestions for readings, vows, etc. ahead of time and listened/talked to us to craft our ceremony during a brief (but not rushed) in person meeting. He attended our rehearsal and was ready to go on time at the ceremony. There was one small hiccup with something he mentioned during his message, but it was really minor and made for a funny line for the best man to "correct" during his speech at the reception. I'd highly recommend Pastor Kevin!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Gina · Married on 09/03/2017

Pastor Kevin actually came up with the idea for my husband and I to get married on a Southern California beach! It was brilliant! He was incredibly helpful with options for readings and vows and very accommodating considering the short timeframe with which to pull together the ceremony. He helped to make our very special day even more beautiful! And his wife's photographs were fantastic!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Sabrina · Married on 08/19/2017

We can not express enough with how happy we are with the overall experience we had with Pastor Kevin Scott! From the very first email to the actual ceremony. He was so professional, helpful and a pleasure to work with. He was so responsive to emails. At the beginning of the process he sent over so many options for our ceremony. He allowed us to make it exactly how we wanted it. He had separate telephone calls with each of us ensuring our ceremony had personal touches. Everyone ranted after the ceremony how great he was. We are so happy we went with Pastor Kevin Scott!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Stacy · Married on 05/28/2017

Pastor Kevin was awesome! He was able to accommodate our culture's traditional ceremonial traditions & conducted our ceremony exactly how we wanted it. I've watched our wedding videos over & over & couldn't be mkre pleased. THANK YOU, Paster Kevin, for marrying us after "17 'long' years!" ?? We are forever grateful for you & your services, & you will always have a special place in our hearts! Love, Mr. & Mrs. Stacy & James Salva ??

Sent on 06/30/2017

Karen · Married on 05/25/2017

Wonderful experience working with Pastor Kevin Scott and his wife Lauren

Sent on 06/15/2017

Karen · Married on 05/24/2017

Pastor Kevin was great to work with! A very kind, personable man who provided a service 'just right' for us.

Sent on 06/01/2017