Pastor Kevin Weddings Reviews

62 Reviews for Pastor Kevin Weddings

• Annika

Annika L. · Getting married on 01/07/2022

Look No Further!!!

Pastor Kevin was absolutely wonderful. He took the initiative to call us to learn our story and to give us a little counsel when asked. He was incredibly generous with his time and helped us write the perfect vows. After we flew in, he even worked with us to find just the right spot for our wonderful wedding -- near Red Rocks -- be sure to check out the area! He even surprised us with his son Jordan who played the violin beautifully during the ceremony. Honestly there are no words to express how special our wedding was because of Pastor Kevin. From the beginning, we felt like our friend was marrying us, and by the time we left, he really was (and is!) a friend. Thank you, Kevin! We hope to be out again soon and will be looking you up!!

Sent on 03/05/2021
  • Shawna · Married on 01/01/2021

Our perfect day!

My husband and I chose Pastor Kevin because we were looking for a Pastor to marry us. We're still pretty new to Las Vegas and didn't have a location in mind and he graciously allowed us to come to his office and have our private vow exchange in the courtyard. Pastor Kevin was very nice to work. His heart and passion for what he does was displayed from the very beginning. He definitely helped make our day as special as it was. Thank you again, Pastor Kevin.

Sent on 01/26/2021
  • Molly

Molly · Married on 09/26/2020

Great experience with Pastor Kevin!

We hired Pastor Kevin for our September 2020 wedding and he was a wonderful officiant. The booking and payment process was very straightforward, and a great value. Pastor Kevin worked with us in advance to plan and personalize our ceremony. He was communicative, reliable, and brought great energy to our wedding day. I'd highly recommend Pastor Kevin Weddings!

Sent on 10/08/2020

Christina · Married on 07/31/2020

A wonderful Pastor

We hired Pastor Kevin to officiate our 2020 wedding. Unbeknownst to us, the pandemic was about to change our plans drastically. We rescheduled once then had to once again. Pastor Kevin not only was patient with us, but he remained flexible as we were all experiencing the effects of the pandemic. We eventually cancelled our big wedding and just got married in the mountains with Pastor Kevin and two friends who were there to witness. Pastor Kevin was so great the whole time. He took time to get to know us and our story. He incorporated those details into the simple ceremony and it was perfect for us. We can’t thank him enough and certainly would use his services again if we choose to have the big wedding. We appreciate his kindness and demeanor and recommend him to anyone in search of a Pastor!

Sent on 01/16/2021
  • Mike

Mike L. · Married on 05/07/2020

Perfect Ceremony

Pastor Kevin made our special day seamless returning messages, providing information and answering all the questions we had, all from 2,500 miles away. I would recommend Pastor Kevin to anyone who wants God at the center of their new marriage. Mike and Cortney

Jennifer · Married on 04/04/2020

Amazing Day

Pastor Kevin is a genuinely awesome human being. Very nice, personable, and fun to be around. We had to reschedule our wedding a few times due to everything surrounding COVID, including venue changes, and then we decided to elope to make it a small, personal ceremony with a few close family members. Kevin was very responsive and flexible during the process. The service he gave was so beautiful. Our family raves about how awesome Kevin was! We couldn't be happier.

Sent on 01/19/2021

Bob M. · Married on 04/03/2020

Excellent Wedding Pastor!

Fantastic pastor! Our experience was perfect and Pastor Kevin is a delight to work with. My wife and I were very pleased with everything.

Bob, from San Antonio, TX.

Bradley B. · Married on 02/29/2020

Out of Town / Great Service

Pastor Kevin was great! Everyone who attended commented on how awesome and knowledgeable he was about our relationship! He went all out for us! Anything we wanted or didnt want he accommodated. He really made our special day more special. Highly recommend.

Sent on 01/16/2021

Candice B. · Married on 11/02/2019

Wonderful Officiant

We did our pre-wedding meeting with Pastor Kevin and knew he was perfect for our big day! He was very personable, nice, professional and humorous. He asked us many questions to get to know us and personalize our ceremony. Our ceremony was perfect! It was just what we wanted and we loved the personal stories and advice he added. Our guest commented on how great he was. I would recommend him without any hesitation!

Sent on 11/20/2019
  • Emily

Emily A. · Married on 10/05/2019

Perfection

Working with Pastor Kevin was everything we could’ve asked for and more...

He was responsive, professional, and made our ceremony feel so special and personalized. Our family and friends LOVED his beautiful words and my husband and I appreciated the time and energy he put into our ceremony, more than anyone could ever know.

Thank you, Pastor Kevin!!! Our day wouldn’t have been the same without you.

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Tomeka

Tomeka W. · Married on 10/04/2019

Beautiful!

We were so blessed that Pastor Kevin officiated our wedding ceremony. It was personalized, heartfelt, and beautiful. Thank you so much Pastor Kevin!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Lisa · Married on 08/24/2019

Awesome! !

Our service was wonderful, Kevin put together some very nice details about our relationship, so it felt like he knew us for years. After our first interaction I felt very comfortable and was excited for the big day! Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 11/19/2019

Caroline A. · Married on 06/26/2019

This is a 5-star review!

I definitely recommend Pastor Kevin for your wedding! He is personable, attentive and very professional. Thank you Pastor Kevin! Wishing you all the best and we will always cherish our memories of that special day!

Sent on 10/13/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey H. · Married on 01/22/2019

Great experience

Pastor Kevin did an awesome job officiating our wedding. I was having a difficult time finding someone that I thought really fit for us and our ceremony and I could not be happier with our choice. He is was very professional and courteous and made our special day even better. Thanks again Pastor Kevin!

Sent on 05/29/2020

Robert M. · Married on 01/06/2019

A day to remember!

We really enjoyed meeting with and planning our ceremony with Pastor Kevin. He is very thoughtful, kind and on point! From our first meeting and interview we knew we were in good hands. Kevin took great care with the various wishes and desires we had for our special day. If you don't already know, Pastor Kevin is not just a nice guy who presents well...he is literally a "gentleman AND a scholar" We really appreciate that he has a remarkable handle on God's word. We can't have imagined having our day without Kevin!

::::: Thank you Pastor Kevin! You really made our day a day to remember. God bless you! PS - I really enjoy listening to you and your team on www.TheStream.us as well. :)

Matthew B. · Married on 10/06/2018

Remarkable! Really made our wedding marvelous!

Pastor Kevin performed flawlessly and professionally for our wedding. He was very kind, and provided a lot of help for our wedding. I cannot recommend him enough, and I am so blessed to have him on our biggest day.

Jenni · Married on 10/05/2018

Perfect ceremony!

Pastor Kevin was the perfect choice for our wedding! We got married out of state and it was important for us to have an officiant that made the ceremony feel like he’s known us for years — and he did just that! It was simple, to the point and personalized, exactly like we wanted. He’s super responsive and was very patient with all of my 100 questions!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Karen · Married on 09/29/2018

Happiest Day of Our Lives

My fiancé and I had a destination wedding on September 29th in Las Vegas. Planning a destination wedding can be stressful but Pastor Kevin was so awesome and me feel so comfortable with the whole process. He was so communicative and took the stress of planning a ceremony off my plate! He was so accommodating with phone meetings and was flexible. What I loved most was that he tailored our ceremony to me & my fiancé based on the info we gave him and it made it so personal for our guests and especially for us. He was so awesome and would definitely recommend for any wedding in Vegas!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Silvia · Married on 09/09/2018

It was an absolute blessing for us to have found Pastor Kevin to be our wedding officiant! We could not have picked a more perfect person! We are not local to Las Vegas, NV (we are from Seattle, WA), so in order to have a destination wedding--we had to rely on a lot of other peoples' reviews online with Yelp, Weddingwire, theKnot, and Google. Kevin had super high reviews everywhere I looked, and I remember visiting his website, and his friendly smile in the photos, and his website gave me a warm feeling. So, we just went with him (also because he was very reasonable with his pricing)! After flying down to Vegas and meeting him in person, we absolutely knew that everything we read and saw online matched who he was in person--if not more! He is very warm and super friendly. Kevin took the time to sit with both of us, and then with each of us to get to know who me and my husband were. He made sure to explain everything and all the options that were possible, and gave us all the steps that were involved in a ceremony. He said we can make it as complex or as simple as we wanted, and he made sure that we knew it was all about what WE wanted. So, we knew we had the right guy. He made it all about me and my husband, and helped guide us to figure out what our visions were (which we had none, lol), but with his guidance, our day/ceremony was exactly the way we wanted it to be--absolutely perfect. He was on time and even made sure to wear something that was color coordinated with our wedding (which I thought was EXTREMELY thoughtful), the readings he provided were selected by us (and we had MANY to choose from) and he will even customize per your request, and the whole process went smoothly. He even has a great smile to boot! Thanks again to Pastor Kevin, we are eternally grateful and so blessed for your guidance and your help! If anyone wants a great officiant...look no further--he won't dissapoint! ^_^

Paige · Married on 09/01/2018

Pastor Kevin was the absolute best officiant! He took the time to meet with us weeks before our wedding to strategically curate our ceremony and did such an amazing job! I was so thankful for his time and effort into making our ceremony well-rounded through all of the spiritual, meaningful and lighthearted moments. We also decided only a month before our wedding to have a rehearsal run through the day before and he made himself available for that on short notice. He gave the best guidance and direction for readings and writing our vows. In our meeting with him, he interviewed me and my then fiancé separately while we told him things we loved about the other person and special memories. It was such a fun surprise to reveal during the ceremony what was said about the other - this part was especially emotional and struck a cord with me. We owe it all to him for eloquently directing our ceremony in a cheerful yet reverent manner, which matches our vibe as a couple. We are so happy Pastor Kevin was apart of the most special moment of our lives :)

Samantha · Married on 06/08/2018

We are so happy that we found Pastor
    Kevin! We met up with him a few months before our wedding to get to know each other. We both knew upon minutes of meeting, that he would be officiating our wedding. Our wedding ceremony was so special and also had a few great laughs! Pastor Kevin personalized it to fit our relationship and our ceremony was our favorite part of the wedding! Thank you so much, Pastor Kevin!!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Paul · Married on 05/15/2018

We really enjoyed working with Pastor Kevin and his wife. We emailed several times and spoke prior to the Big Day, then met at the park. Everything worked smoothly, really, everything. Low stress, meaningful vows that we wrote, timing, scripture that we three chose, pictures, weather, basically a perfect day in the park. We hired his wife for some great pictures and she was even able to pick up a corsage for my wife. I would "use him again", but I'm not getting married again!

Kris · Married on 04/14/2018

Pastor Kevin was an amazing officiant for our wedding. He was also very helpful in our preparation for marriage. He met with us to share his background, learn more about our story and share recommendations. We were looking to add Catholic/Christian elements to our wedding. Pastor Kevin was more than accommodating. He also gave a great homily sharing the connections of our reading and the meaning of marriage. Our guest gave us very positive reviews of the ceremony and Pastor Kevin. We highly recommend Pastor Kevin and truly appreciate him being a part of our special day!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Luanne · Married on 03/04/2018

Pastor Kevin made our wedding perfect. We highly recommend him! We had planned a hot air balloon wedding but had to cancel due to high winds. We married at his church and it was wonderful!
    Chris and Luanne