37 Reviews for Pastor Kevin Weddings

Evangelical (2)
Rehearsal (1)
Counseling (1)
37 Pastor Kevin Weddings Reviews

Pastor Kevin made our wedding perfect. We highly recommend him! We had planned a hot air balloon wedding but had to cancel due to high winds. We married at his church and it was wonderful!
Chris and Luanne

Profile Picture Luanne, 3/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pastor Kevin was so accommodating and made our wedding come out just as we had hoped. We look forward to contacting him again when we do a renewal of our vows.

Profile Picture Jordana, 1/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I are thrilled with Pastor Kevin. My ceremony was flawless because of him. The ceremony was truly beautiful because of his words, and the sweet spirit that he brought with him. His son even played the violin for us. I would highly recommend Pastor Kevin.

Profile Picture Nichole, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pastor Kevin was a great choice as our officiant. He provided helpful suggestions for readings, vows, etc. ahead of time and listened/talked to us to craft our ceremony during a brief (but not rushed) in person meeting. He attended our rehearsal and was ready to go on time at the ceremony. There was one small hiccup with something he mentioned during his message, but it was really minor and made for a funny line for the best man to "correct" during his speech at the reception. I'd highly recommend Pastor Kevin!

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious, Licensed

Pastor Kevin actually came up with the idea for my husband and I to get married on a Southern California beach! It was brilliant! He was incredibly helpful with options for readings and vows and very accommodating considering the short timeframe with which to pull together the ceremony. He helped to make our very special day even more beautiful! And his wife's photographs were fantastic!

Profile Picture Gina, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Jewelry, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake

Pastor Kevin was awesome! He was able to accommodate our culture's traditional ceremonial traditions & conducted our ceremony exactly how we wanted it. I've watched our wedding videos over & over & couldn't be mkre pleased. THANK YOU, Paster Kevin, for marrying us after "17 'long' years!" ?? We are forever grateful for you & your services, & you will always have a special place in our hearts! Love, Mr. & Mrs. Stacy & James Salva ??

Profile Picture Stacy, 5/28/17, 1 Review

Wonderful experience working with Pastor Kevin Scott and his wife Lauren

Profile Picture Karen, 5/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pastor Kevin was great to work with! A very kind, personable man who provided a service 'just right' for us.

Profile Picture Karen, 5/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pastor Kevin is a wonderful wedding officiant and all around great guy. We are local Las Vegans and when our home church was unable to assist us with one of our pastors to marry us, we started searching for a local Christian pastor to perform our ceremony. We were initially drawn to Pastor Kevin due to the awesome reviews he had received from other couples. After our first meeting with PK - we knew we had made the perfect choice for our wedding. He took so much time getting to know us and we truly felt he was interested in "our story". He personalized our wedding with many of the things he learned about us. He made us and our guests both laugh and cry during the ceremony! He even incorporated some of our favorite song lyrics into the ceremony which we absolutely loved as it was so unexpected and perfect. We also loved that we were able to customize our vows, ring exchange, readings, etc so that this was not a cookie cutter wedding experience. Thank you to Pastor Kevin for making our ceremony one to cherish.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pastor Kevin was amazing. He truly was a pleasure to work with, to be around, and cared about getting to know myself and my fiancé to make the service more personal. From beginning to end, we enjoyed every part of our time with him! I would definitely recommend him to any friends looking for an Officiant! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Wendy, 4/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Pastor Kevin was so kind and friendly. Pastor Kevin did an awesome job at our wedding, especially since we only met once because it was an out of town wedding for us. Thank you Pastor Kevin!!!!

Alisha and Daved Hull

Profile Picture Alisha, 10/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Pastor Kevin was such a great addition to our wedding. He took time to speak with us before and incorporated personal details into our ceremony. He is very friendly, flexible, and extremely professional. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Angie, 6/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pastor Kevin is wonderful to work with. He is very responsive and prompt when responding to emails. He made himself available and was flexible in a time when we were incredibly busy planning our wedding.

Pastor Kevin is incredibly passionate about what he does and was very exciting to collaborate with. He acknowledged both my and my husband's unique ideas and did an excellent job including our personal relationship within the ceremony. We were able to make our ceremony our own and as personal as we wanted it to be. He is very professional and I feel that he truly cared for us.

My husband and I received several complements from our wedding guests on how they enjoyed listening to him speak and how well he executed our wedding ceremony.

Pastor Kevin is an expert in his field and definitely receives the highest of recommendations from me and my family.

Thank you, Pastor Kevin!

Profile Picture Alicia, 6/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Having a Sunday morning wedding was kind of hectic given that Pastor Kevin had a morning service to attend following our ceremony. However, he was wonderful! Very accommodating and professional. He spoke as though he'd known us for a long time. Our guests loved the personal & sweet touch that he added to our ceremony. We definitely recommend him!

Profile Picture Laiecha, 5/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pastor Kevin was awesome. He was one thing I didn't have to stress about. The personal touches he put in our ceremony were perfect. He did exactly what we wanted, couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Profile Picture Whitney, 4/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Pastor Kevin did a great job. He personalized the service and made a great connection with everyone. I would highly recommend him to friends and family.

Profile Picture Kelly & Amber , 4/2/16, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed

My husband and I absolutely loved having Pastor Kevin to be our officiant! We met him before our wedding and told him it was short notice and he was flexible and easy to work with! He got to know both of us and asked us what we loved about each other and we shared stories of our relationship, which he shared in our ceremony, making it very intimate and personal. He provided us with readings and vows in case we wanted something more to the ceremony, and he even helped us with a sand ceremony. Kevin and his wife were an amazing couple to work with, and I highly recommend using him!!

Profile Picture Meghan, 1/16/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Evangelical

Pastor Kevin made us feel like he was our real pastor and had known us forever. He was personable and kind, did everything just as we had described. He followed the suggested ceremony tone to the letter. He really had the perfect touch we were hoping for. He was prompt, attentive and sincere. I would highly recommend him. Thank you again for making our day so beautiful.

Profile Picture Laura , 12/5/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Single Religion, No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed

As officiant of our wedding, Pastor Kevin did a wonderful job. We wanted a simple, yet meaningful ceremony and he gave us just that. He was professional, friendly, and kind. I'm glad we chose him as our wedding officiant.

Profile Picture User6275479, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination

Kevin was great to work with. We met him at the Bridal Spectacular and mainly we loved his professional demeanor and his speaking voice - both really important (to us) when picking an officiant! We met with him twice and he made the whole process so EASY! He had packets for us to pick specific readings or examples of different ways to do vows or the ring exchange so we can totally customize everything we wanted to be said on our big day. He added in specific examples and related my husband and mine's relationship to the readings so it wasn't a generic, cookie cutter ceremony - it was very unique just to us. I strongly recommend picking him as your wedding officiant!!

Profile Picture Renee, 9/19/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling, No Denomination

Pastor Kevin was wonderful, very professional, extremely polite and helpful picking out our vows and also very prompt. He made our wedding very specialized to our lives together. By the end of the wedding we felt like we had made a very good friend for life. We will definitely keep in touch with him and his wife. Anyone thinking about having him perform for your special day, I would highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Pam, 7/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pastor Kevin Scott was amazing. He listened to our story during our pre-marital counseling session and he implemented that into our wedding. He made the wedding very personal and enriching. He came to the rehearsal and helped us through it even though my wedding planner stood us up. He was phenomenal. I can't wait to renew my vows because we I do, he will be my officiant. I fully and wholeheardely recommend Pastor Kevin Scott for all of his services. He was absolutely amazing.

Profile Picture Heather, 7/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I can not begin to describe how happy we are that we chose Pastor Kevin to officiate our wedding. We were in Vegas a few days before the ceremony so he met with us. He got to know us. We were able to really costumize the ceremony to fit us. He made everything so simple. Even though we had just met him he made everything so personal.

Profile Picture Remi, 6/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We are so glad we asked Pastor Kevin to officiate our ceremony! The initial meeting with him in order to get to know us better was more than what we expected. We ended up tearing up as we talked with Pastor Kevin about our relationship (we are definitely going to visit him every year on our anniversary to have the same kind of session). He was open to all our ideas and wasn't pushy with anything. There is a calming presence to him and he was extremely professional. Our ceremony was personalized and all our guests enjoyed it very much. I would definitely recommend Pastor Kevin to anyone and everyone!

Profile Picture Justine, 6/6/15, 1 Review