Pastor Kevin Weddings Reviews

Pastor Kevin Weddings 5
Pastor Kevin Weddings 6

Jenni · Married on 10/05/2018

Perfect ceremony!

Pastor Kevin was the perfect choice for our wedding! We got married out of state and it was important for us to have an officiant that made the ceremony feel like he’s known us for years — and he did just that! It was simple, to the point and personalized, exactly like we wanted. He’s super responsive and was very patient with all of my 100 questions!

Karen · Married on 09/29/2018

Happiest Day of Our Lives

My fiancé and I had a destination wedding on September 29th in Las Vegas. Planning a destination wedding can be stressful but Pastor Kevin was so awesome and me feel so comfortable with the whole process. He was so communicative and took the stress of planning a ceremony off my plate! He was so accommodating with phone meetings and was flexible. What I loved most was that he tailored our ceremony to me & my fiancé based on the info we gave him and it made it so personal for our guests and especially for us. He was so awesome and would definitely recommend for any wedding in Vegas!

Pastor Kevin Weddings 8

Silvia · Married on 09/09/2018

It was an absolute blessing for us to have found Pastor Kevin to be our wedding officiant! We could not have picked a more perfect person! We are not local to Las Vegas, NV (we are from Seattle, WA), so in order to have a destination wedding--we had to rely on a lot of other peoples' reviews online with Yelp, Weddingwire, theKnot, and Google. Kevin had super high reviews everywhere I looked, and I remember visiting his website, and his friendly smile in the photos, and his website gave me a warm feeling. So, we just went with him (also because he was very reasonable with his pricing)! After flying down to Vegas and meeting him in person, we absolutely knew that everything we read and saw online matched who he was in person--if not more! He is very warm and super friendly. Kevin took the time to sit with both of us, and then with each of us to get to know who me and my husband were. He made sure to explain everything and all the options that were possible, and gave us all the steps that were involved in a ceremony. He said we can make it as complex or as simple as we wanted, and he made sure that we knew it was all about what WE wanted. So, we knew we had the right guy. He made it all about me and my husband, and helped guide us to figure out what our visions were (which we had none, lol), but with his guidance, our day/ceremony was exactly the way we wanted it to be--absolutely perfect. He was on time and even made sure to wear something that was color coordinated with our wedding (which I thought was EXTREMELY thoughtful), the readings he provided were selected by us (and we had MANY to choose from) and he will even customize per your request, and the whole process went smoothly. He even has a great smile to boot! Thanks again to Pastor Kevin, we are eternally grateful and so blessed for your guidance and your help! If anyone wants a great officiant...look no further--he won't dissapoint! ^_^

Samantha · Married on 06/08/2018

We are so happy that we found Pastor
    Kevin! We met up with him a few months before our wedding to get to know each other. We both knew upon minutes of meeting, that he would be officiating our wedding. Our wedding ceremony was so special and also had a few great laughs! Pastor Kevin personalized it to fit our relationship and our ceremony was our favorite part of the wedding! Thank you so much, Pastor Kevin!!

Paul · Married on 05/15/2018

We really enjoyed working with Pastor Kevin and his wife. We emailed several times and spoke prior to the Big Day, then met at the park. Everything worked smoothly, really, everything. Low stress, meaningful vows that we wrote, timing, scripture that we three chose, pictures, weather, basically a perfect day in the park. We hired his wife for some great pictures and she was even able to pick up a corsage for my wife. I would "use him again", but I'm not getting married again!

Pastor Kevin Weddings 9

Kris · Married on 04/14/2018

Pastor Kevin was an amazing officiant for our wedding. He was also very helpful in our preparation for marriage. He met with us to share his background, learn more about our story and share recommendations. We were looking to add Catholic/Christian elements to our wedding. Pastor Kevin was more than accommodating. He also gave a great homily sharing the connections of our reading and the meaning of marriage. Our guest gave us very positive reviews of the ceremony and Pastor Kevin. We highly recommend Pastor Kevin and truly appreciate him being a part of our special day!

Pastor Kevin Weddings 10
    Pastor Kevin Weddings 11

Luanne · Married on 03/04/2018

Pastor Kevin made our wedding perfect. We highly recommend him! We had planned a hot air balloon wedding but had to cancel due to high winds. We married at his church and it was wonderful!
    Chris and Luanne

Pastor Kevin Weddings 12

Jordana · Married on 01/16/2018

Pastor Kevin was so accommodating and made our wedding come out just as we had hoped. We look forward to contacting him again when we do a renewal of our vows.

Nichole · Married on 10/07/2017

My husband and I are thrilled with Pastor Kevin. My ceremony was flawless because of him. The ceremony was truly beautiful because of his words, and the sweet spirit that he brought with him. His son even played the violin for us. I would highly recommend Pastor Kevin.

Rachel · Married on 09/30/2017

Pastor Kevin was a great choice as our officiant. He provided helpful suggestions for readings, vows, etc. ahead of time and listened/talked to us to craft our ceremony during a brief (but not rushed) in person meeting. He attended our rehearsal and was ready to go on time at the ceremony. There was one small hiccup with something he mentioned during his message, but it was really minor and made for a funny line for the best man to "correct" during his speech at the reception. I'd highly recommend Pastor Kevin!

Gina · Married on 09/03/2017

Pastor Kevin actually came up with the idea for my husband and I to get married on a Southern California beach! It was brilliant! He was incredibly helpful with options for readings and vows and very accommodating considering the short timeframe with which to pull together the ceremony. He helped to make our very special day even more beautiful! And his wife's photographs were fantastic!

Sabrina · Married on 08/19/2017

We can not express enough with how happy we are with the overall experience we had with Pastor Kevin Scott! From the very first email to the actual ceremony. He was so professional, helpful and a pleasure to work with. He was so responsive to emails. At the beginning of the process he sent over so many options for our ceremony. He allowed us to make it exactly how we wanted it. He had separate telephone calls with each of us ensuring our ceremony had personal touches. Everyone ranted after the ceremony how great he was. We are so happy we went with Pastor Kevin Scott!

Stacy · Married on 05/28/2017

Pastor Kevin was awesome! He was able to accommodate our culture's traditional ceremonial traditions & conducted our ceremony exactly how we wanted it. I've watched our wedding videos over & over & couldn't be mkre pleased. THANK YOU, Paster Kevin, for marrying us after "17 'long' years!" ?? We are forever grateful for you & your services, & you will always have a special place in our hearts! Love, Mr. & Mrs. Stacy & James Salva ??

Karen · Married on 05/25/2017

Wonderful experience working with Pastor Kevin Scott and his wife Lauren

Karen · Married on 05/24/2017

Pastor Kevin was great to work with! A very kind, personable man who provided a service 'just right' for us.

Stephanie · Married on 05/20/2017

Pastor Kevin is a wonderful wedding officiant and all around great guy. We are local Las Vegans and when our home church was unable to assist us with one of our pastors to marry us, we started searching for a local Christian pastor to perform our ceremony. We were initially drawn to Pastor Kevin due to the awesome reviews he had received from other couples. After our first meeting with PK - we knew we had made the perfect choice for our wedding. He took so much time getting to know us and we truly felt he was interested in "our story". He personalized our wedding with many of the things he learned about us. He made us and our guests both laugh and cry during the ceremony! He even incorporated some of our favorite song lyrics into the ceremony which we absolutely loved as it was so unexpected and perfect. We also loved that we were able to customize our vows, ring exchange, readings, etc so that this was not a cookie cutter wedding experience. Thank you to Pastor Kevin for making our ceremony one to cherish.

• W

Wendy · Married on 04/22/2017

Pastor Kevin was amazing. He truly was a pleasure to work with, to be around, and cared about getting to know myself and my fiancé to make the service more personal. From beginning to end, we enjoyed every part of our time with him! I would definitely recommend him to any friends looking for an Officiant! Thank you so much!

Alisha · Married on 10/29/2016

Pastor Kevin was so kind and friendly. Pastor Kevin did an awesome job at our wedding, especially since we only met once because it was an out of town wedding for us. Thank you Pastor Kevin!!!!

Alisha and Daved Hull

Angie · Married on 06/22/2016

Pastor Kevin was such a great addition to our wedding. He took time to speak with us before and incorporated personal details into our ceremony. He is very friendly, flexible, and extremely professional. Highly recommended!

Alicia · Married on 06/10/2016

Pastor Kevin is wonderful to work with. He is very responsive and prompt when responding to emails. He made himself available and was flexible in a time when we were incredibly busy planning our wedding.

Pastor Kevin is incredibly passionate about what he does and was very exciting to collaborate with. He acknowledged both my and my husband's unique ideas and did an excellent job including our personal relationship within the ceremony. We were able to make our ceremony our own and as personal as we wanted it to be. He is very professional and I feel that he truly cared for us.

My husband and I received several complements from our wedding guests on how they enjoyed listening to him speak and how well he executed our wedding ceremony.

Pastor Kevin is an expert in his field and definitely receives the highest of recommendations from me and my family.

Thank you, Pastor Kevin!

Laiecha · Married on 05/15/2016

Having a Sunday morning wedding was kind of hectic given that Pastor Kevin had a morning service to attend following our ceremony. However, he was wonderful! Very accommodating and professional. He spoke as though he'd known us for a long time. Our guests loved the personal & sweet touch that he added to our ceremony. We definitely recommend him!

• W

Whitney · Married on 04/30/2016

Pastor Kevin was awesome. He was one thing I didn't have to stress about. The personal touches he put in our ceremony were perfect. He did exactly what we wanted, couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Kelly & Amber · Married on 04/02/2016

Pastor Kevin did a great job. He personalized the service and made a great connection with everyone. I would highly recommend him to friends and family.

Meghan · Married on 01/16/2016

My husband and I absolutely loved having Pastor Kevin to be our officiant! We met him before our wedding and told him it was short notice and he was flexible and easy to work with! He got to know both of us and asked us what we loved about each other and we shared stories of our relationship, which he shared in our ceremony, making it very intimate and personal. He provided us with readings and vows in case we wanted something more to the ceremony, and he even helped us with a sand ceremony. Kevin and his wife were an amazing couple to work with, and I highly recommend using him!!