Pastor Joshua Kapchinsky Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Abigail P. Married on 09/24/2022

Felt like family!

Pastor Josh was absolutely amazing! Him and his assistant were on top of everything and answered any concern I had with a quick and heartfelt response. It felt like I was talking with family rather than a stranger! My husband and I got Covid the day before our wedding and Pastor Josh just rolled with the punches and completed our ceremony without a hitch! 10 OUTTA 10!
    Claudia Married on 08/28/2022

20th anniversary renewal

We are so happy we chose pastor Joshua for our 20th anniversary renewal, He was so great!! :)
    We love our ceremony so much! He definitely went beyond our expectations.

Thank you so much pastor Joshua!
  • Aimee
    Aimee O. Married on 08/21/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfectly Tailored Just For Us!

Pastor Joshua was absolutely amazing! He made sure to tailor our ceremony to us and was very respectful of our wishes concerning the wording. My husband and I are not very religious so we asked if he could kindly avoid using too much religious wording (I'm aware he's a Pastor). When we first met him, I was nervous to ask him to avoid religious wording but he was very accomodating and friendly and made sure that we felt heard. We invited him to stay for the reception and he did, while also chatting with our family and friends. Pastor Joshua was a great choice for our ceremony and I'm glad that he'll be part of our memories of that day. I hope anyone who thinks about using Pastor Joshua for the ceremony does so! They won't regret it!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Linda
    Linda M. Married on 08/20/2022

The best day ever

Pastor Josh was the best. He made our ceremony the best.
    Ashley Married on 07/16/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfect way to start the wedding celebration

Pastor Joshua Kapchinsky exuded a warm and welcoming presence. When first meeting via zoom, he appeared patient and to genuinely enjoy hearing about the story of my husband and I. Prior to the ceremony, he introduced himself and gave well wishes. Which, I greatly appreciate as I was pretty nervous with excitement! During the ceremony, his speech was everything we asked for (even with last minute changes). He created an auroa of love and laughter for myself, my husband and our loved ones!! He started off our wedding celebrations perfectly. Thank you, Pastor Kapchinsky!
    Maria M. Married on 06/25/2022

Very personal experience

Pastor Josh was wonderful in making our day Special. He made our ceremony intimate and personal.
  • Nancy
    Nancy G. Married on 06/25/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

They were very responsive and made any changes we wanted with no issues. The wedding was very personal to us and that was so important to us.

I strongly recommend your services as they were great. Very open to our thoughts and changes. Always available to anything we needed. Even offered to provide additional services at no cost due to a loss in the family a fee weeks before the wedding.
    The service was very personal and unique to us and that made it that much more special.
    Everyone loved it.
    Thank you to both of you!!
    Elizabeth C. Married on 06/20/2022

Great communication and thoughtful

Pastor Josh was amazing, he truly gave us what we wanted and coordinated the ceremony as we requested. He is very personable and attentive.
  • Alisha
    Alisha L. Married on 06/19/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We had no problems with this vendor everything was to our standards ..

Pastor joshua K. was respectful, kind ,funny and enjoyable .. The bride and groom was very pleased with his services. Would highly recommend 🤗 thank you pastor we loved every moment.
    Jenny Married on 06/04/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The most peaceful wedding ceremony - a dream come true!

Pastor Josh made our wedding ceremony a dream come true! Meeting with him for our pre-marriage classes was the absolute best part of wedding planning, and he has helped us so much in strengthening our own relationship with each other through God. The ceremony was amazingly smooth, and we both felt so at peace with Pastor Josh by our side. Would 100% recommend him!
  • Erik
    Erik S. Married on 05/28/2022

Pastor Josh was great

My wife and I used Wedgewood Weddings to plan our wedding, We got the elite package which included officiant services from Pastor Josh. Him and his staff were very professional and understanding of our needs. When we get married in our next life we would use Pastor Josh again!
  • Rachel
    Rachel Married on 05/12/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Made our ceremony incredibly special for us!

Pastor Josh was awesome! We enjoyed getting to know him and his assistant through this process that come wedding day, it felt as though we were friends. I couldn’t be more grateful for their attention to detail and wanting to get to know us as a couple. We didn’t want a typical ceremony but rather something that told our story— we couldn’t be happier. Thank you so much, Pastor Josh! We’ll forever remember this day 🤍
    Jeremy J. Married on 01/22/2022

Great Officiant

Joshua was very good. He wrote a sermon that was excellent and personal.
    Sally Married on 12/28/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Most amazing pastor ever!

Pastor Joshua and his assistant Jennifer has been absolutely amazing throughout the entire planning and ceremony day! I would not have wanted it any other way. They made sure I was okay, checked up on me and did a whole zoom meeting to get to know us and our story. Highly recommend!
    Shannon G. Married on 11/08/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A fantastic pastor for our wedding

Pastor Joshua was amazing. He was so sincere and genuine and I’m so glad we met him. He did such a great job and did exactly what I wanted. We just loved him.
    Valentin M. Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing Experience

I'm so happy that we got Pastor Joshua! He was exactly what we needed and we were fully satisfied. He is a true professional and a man of God. Thank you
  • Heather
    Heather Married on 04/20/2019

Above and Beyond

Josh is absolutely incredible! We had 2 pre-marital sessions with him and were able to get an very insightful document explaining where each of us was on the spectrum of getting married, as well as a different kind of personality test and a whole lot of other information that was super helpful with helping us better understand each other.

Josh was very flexible with our schedules and made the most of our time together. The wisdom and insight he has made a big difference on our conversations together in helping us approach potential situations in our marriage with understanding, patience and love.

When it came to structuring the ceremony, we were able to choose exactly how we wanted it to go and he made adjustments as needed to create the vision we had. The rehearsal and ceremony were perfect, it went soo smoothly and encompassed everything we were looking for. We couldn't have asked for a better and more capable pastor to marry my husband and I!! We are so incredibly blessed by his friendship and his leadership in helping us start our marriage off on the right foot. Thank-you Josh!!
    Hannah T. Married on 04/13/2019

Wedding officiant

Pastor Joshua was amazing! The wedding ran very smooth and marriage counseling before hand was excellent! He’s very easy to talk to and makes you feel comfortable! I highly recommend him!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca S. Married on 04/03/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Pastor Josh is heartfelt and the real deal

There are so many strange ministers in Southern California that advertise to officiate weddings. Joshua sticks to traditional Christian values and that is why we chose him to officiate our ceremony. His premarital counseling was fantastic. He was professional and genuine. We are very thankful we found him. You will not regret hiring Pastor Joshua for your wedding.
  • Lauren
    Lauren V. Married on 09/15/2018

Wedding Officiant and Pastor

Pastor Josh officiated the wedding for my husband and me last month. Additionally, he also provided a couple sessions of couples counseling which we both found extremely useful and informative. He was always on time, outgoing, non-judgmental and kind. Pastor Josh is one of the most genuine pastors we have met. We felt very blessed to have him be part of our very special day. He also delivers passionate and entertaining sermons at his church. Definitely worth the 30 minute drive for us on the Sundays we are able to attend.
    Susan Married on 08/14/2018

Personal Touch

We had Joshua Kapchinsky perform our 25th wedding anniversary vow renewal. He was very hands on with the planning of the ceremony and really made our ceremony a wonderfully personal experience. During the ceremony he made us feel very relaxed and it was an amazing experience. I would highly recommend Pastor Joshua Kapchinsky."
    Dean L. Married on 08/14/2018

Our 25th anniversary renewal

Amanda Married on 11/25/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Tag-Team Ceremony with Pastor Josh & Pastor Meko!

We were blessed to have both Pastor Josh, and Pastor Meko tag-team our wedding. It was so detailed and personal... special, and specific to us. Our ceremony was absolutely amazing!
  • John
    John S. Married on 05/19/2017

Full of God’s Presence

Pastor Josh did a phenomenal job creating an atmosphere for us to encounter the presence of God and have a loving atmosphere for our family and friends to celebrate the joy and power of what a wedding truly is.
    Nicole L. Married on 09/26/2010
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Our Officiant made our day special

Josh was a pleasure to work with. He helped us customize our ceremony, recommending to perform communion for my husband and I as a way to begin our marriage with God in mind. He listened to our needs, and was very responsive to each request. We loved each moment of our ceremony, thanks, in part, to Josh.
illustration stars