Pastor Demetrius Lawrence Reviews

Pastor Demetrius Lawrence 4
Pastor Demetrius Lawrence 5

Sandy · Getting married on 08/15/2020

We found our officiant 🙏👏🏻

My fiancé and I met yesterday with Pastor Demetrius and he put our hearts at ease from the minute he began to speak. His calm persona and professionalism is a win win for us. Not to mention we were impressed with his fast response from the fist contact. Our impression of him is that this is a person who truly love what he do. He is flexible, insightful and allows his clients to take control of the vision they have for their special day. He also shows great interest in getting to know his clients while sharing aspects of his personal life stories. We can’t wait to have him officiate our wedding. We said YES to Rev. Demetrius and we couldn’t be more happier. August 15th , 2020 is going to be the best day of our life in Jesus name, Amen!

Sent on 12/01/2019

Pastor Demetrius Lawrence's reply:

You two are amazing! Thank you for the kind words; I'm glad you said yes to the Rev :)! It was a blessing to have met the two of you and I'm looking forward to counseling and officiating your wedding in 2020! Blessings, Pastor Demetrius Lawrence
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 11/22/2019

Such a blessing!

Pastor Demetrius was such a huge blessing to have officiant our wedding. From the moment we first met him and his wife we both knew he was the one we wanted to be a part of our day. He was in constant contact with us throughout the entire time and was always available to chat. He truly is a man of God and made our ceremony short, sweet and full of love.

Sent on 11/25/2019

Pastor Demetrius Lawrence's reply:

Kimberly and Angel, you two are a beautiful young couple and I will always keep you in my prayers! I'm so glad to have met the two of you and look forward to staying in contact with the two of you. Blessings Pastor Demetrius Lawrence

Paula Ramos · Married on 11/01/2019

The Pastor you need ...

We were recently married by Pastor Lawrence. I was immediately impressed by his prompt and professional response to my initial inquiry. Once, my husband and I spoke with him on the phone, we both had the same impression - it felt as though he had been our pastor for years. Pastor
    Lawrence is first and foremost a man of God, a gifted servant with a warmth that exudes from him. He did an excellent job on our service — even our guests were impressed! I cannot recommend Pastor Lawrence more
    highly. We hope to continue to have Pastor Lawrence in our lives for years to come!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Pastor Demetrius Lawrence's reply:

Paula you and Udo are amazing and It was indeed an honor to officiate your wedding! You two are a beautiful couple. I definitely will continue to stay in contact with the two of you.

Blessings,
  • Officially Mrs. B

Crystal · Married on 08/17/2019

Thoughtful

From day one Pastor Lawerence was great! Very kind, passionate, and understanding. My fiancé and I did not want to rush when searching for someone to marry us, we wanted to take our time. Which we did and we’re so happy that we found him

Sent on 12/07/2018

Nick Peorune · Married on 06/01/2019

Heartfelt and Personal

Pastor D made the entire process easy for us! He has an extremely sincere nature and truly cared about getting to know us in effort to personalize his delivery. He played a large part in making our special day amazing.

We will continue to stay in touch with him throughout our marriage.

Thank you so much Pastor D!

Nick & Vi

Pastor Demetrius Lawrence 6
    Sent on 06/12/2019

Nancy · Married on 05/30/2019

Extraordinarily officiated wedding!

Words cannot describe of explain how elated and wonderful it was to have Pastor Demetrius officiate our wedding. From the first day that we met him, We knew that he would be the one. He was professional, PATIENT, (can’t reinforce that word enough PATIENT) especially because it was my husband and I’s First time going through this whole process. Pastor Demetrius knew exactly what to say and what to do to make us feel comfortable. He took his time to get to know us and advise us as a young couple, which we greatly appreciated. There are NO COMPLAINTS at all, only overly satisfactions. Once again, Thank you so much Pastor Demetrius for going through this with us. Thank you for your patience and always available to us, for us, and for answering our millions and thousands of questions. We would recommend you and no one else a million times over and over again. Pierre & Nancy #TeamPiancy #Mr&MrsBoucicault

Sent on 06/10/2019

Pastor Demetrius Lawrence's reply:

Nancy & Pierre, I truly appreciate your warm comments! I'm excited for the two of you and will continue to keep your marriage in my prayers. Blessings Pastor Demetrius Lawrence
  • Lechelle

Lechelle · Married on 05/23/2019

Best Decision Ever Made!

Pastor Demetrius has been a godsend. Having lost 3 options for pastors to officiate our wedding and being about a month and a half shy of the wedding day, I was convinced that we would be stuck. I was able to search through Wedding Wire and was drawn to Pastor Demetrius's profile. I feel that it must have been fate because he has made the process so much easier for us and he was amazing during or ceremony. It felt as if he has been our pastor for years. I highly recommend his services.

Sent on 05/30/2019

Pastor Demetrius Lawrence's reply:

Lechelle Thank you very much for the warm words! It was a joy as indeed a pleasure to officiate yours and Janoi wedding ceremony! I look forward to keeping in touch with the two of you in the future. God bless the two of you on your bliss marriage journey!
    Pastor Dr. Demetrius Lawrence

Aaron Starling · Married on 05/10/2019

Above and beyond what I expected

My wife and I decided that due to our current circumstances it would be better to have a small ceremony at our home until we could do a more formal one. We asked if Pastor Lawrence would officiate our small ceremony and not only was he happy to, he came prepared as if we were getting married on a grand stage. His level of professionalism and preparation was way more than either one of us expected. He went through the ceremony with the demeanor of a thoroughly practiced pastor, providing us with what felt like a marriage ceremony that could not have been done better in a location with 1000 people. We were fortunate to have him officiate our ceremony and when we do decide to have the grand wedding we would like, he will undoubtedly be the person we call to preside over it as well!

Pastor Demetrius Lawrence 7
    Sent on 11/07/2019

Pastor Demetrius Lawrence's reply:

Aaron Thank you for your kind words! It was truly a blessing to officiate your wedding in your home! I'm looking forward to the two of you having a wonderful marriage journey.

Blessings,

Shaylor · Married on 04/29/2019

Blessed my union

I highly recommend Pastor Lawrence if you want your union to be blessed! I had a beautiful ceremony, he also provides marriage counseling.

Sent on 04/29/2019

Pastor Demetrius Lawrence's reply:

Mr. Michael & Mrs. Shaylor Wynn, it was indeed a pleasure to have had the opportunity on meeting the two of you and working with you as well! Blessings and continued bliss in your marriage!
  • Ruby

Ruby · Married on 02/23/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Pastor Demetrius is the most graceful, kind and patient pastor i have met. ( And I've met many) I had the absolute honor of meeting the Pastor and his wife and I can say, that alone was an experience. They were so kind and patient with me in the exited mess that i was at the time, and he guided and walked me through the entire process. This was the best choice I made and would recommend Pastor Demetrius to any couple looking for someone who will carry your wedding out with grace and fatherly warmth, as if he's known you your whole life. Thank you Pastor, for everything!

Pastor Demetrius Lawrence 8
    Sent on 02/25/2019

Pastor Demetrius Lawrence's reply:

Ruby it was indeed a pleasure working with you and your husband Marco. Praying for a wonderful blissful marriage. If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to reach out to me.

Blessings

Elisha · Married on 08/26/2018

Pastor Demetrius was amazing. He met with us, and got a sense of who we are as a couple long before the wedding. He was always responsive when we had questions about the ceremony. He performed a beautiful ceremony, and he went above and beyond by staying during our cocktail hour so we could have time to decompress and take photos before signing our marriage license with our moms. Our families loved him!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Pastor Demetrius Lawrence's reply:

Elisha Thank you for the beautiful words! You and Erik looked amazing and meeting your family at the cocktail hour was a special gift. You have a beautiful family both you and Erik's mother! It was my pleasure to officiate your wedding. Grace and Peace to the both of you and Congratulations again! Pastor Demetrius Lawrence

Jane · Married on 08/24/2018

Pastor Demetrius Lawrence saved our wedding!

Our hired officiant fell ill a week before the wedding, and unfortunately neglected to inform us of that until 1 day before our ceremony. I scrambled around looking for an emergency officiant, and Pastor Lawrence responded extremely quickly and put my panicked mind at ease.

He did an excellent job! Especially for meeting us the that day. His passionate words and prayers touched our soul and made me cry happy tears! After nearly 2 years of planning for this wedding, it all came together with a beautiful ceremony performed by him. Everyone loved it!

We are looking forward to following up with him after our honeymoon. Don’t hesitate! Highly recommended!

-Jane Mettle-Grate & James Grate

Pastor Demetrius Lawrence 9
    Sent on 08/28/2018

Pastor Demetrius Lawrence's reply:

Blessings to you Jane and your wonderful husband! I'm so glad I was able to officiate your wedding in a crunch, to God be the glory! It was an amazing wedding ceremony and you two looked awesome! Looking forward to sitting with the two of you soon. Blessings Pastor Demetrius Lawrence

James · Married on 08/18/2018

Pastor Lawrence provided exactly what I was looking for in a wedding officiant. He is very professional and easy to work with. Although he and I were never able to rehearse, because I live out of state, he promised me a blessed service and he absolutely delivered! Pastor Lawrence is a dynamic speaker and will put all your worries to rest - make it easy on yourself and hire this guy! You will not regret it! https://youtu.be/L-h-NS-MTKM

Sent on 08/20/2018

Pastor Demetrius Lawrence's reply:

James it was indeed a pleasure working with you on making sure that your special wedding day between you and your wife Kendra was a huge success! I'm glad I was able to fulfill your request. Safe travels back! Blessings to the two of you! Pastor Demetrius Lawrence
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 08/18/2018

Pastor Demetrius Lawrence is simply AMAZING!!! We knew from our first meeting that there was no need to look for anyone else. It was going to be him to officiate our marriage. He spoke to our spirit and we just clicked. Our ceremony (8.18.18) was beautiful and many people ( both inside and outside of a Church community) commented on his Word. We hope to build a long lasting friendship. If you are looking for a Pastor, look no further and contact Pastor Demetrius Lawrence RIGHT NOW. You will not be disappointed. The Olivers. #Oliveryou❤Oliverme

Pastor Demetrius Lawrence 10
    Pastor Demetrius Lawrence 11
    Pastor Demetrius Lawrence 12
    Pastor Demetrius Lawrence 13
    Sent on 08/22/2018

Pastor Demetrius Lawrence's reply:

Ms. Andrea, Thank you, Thank you & Thank you - To God be the Glory!! You and Ryan are an amazing couple and it was a pleasure meeting the two of you and most importantly imparting God inspired words into your marriage. There's no hoping in what is evident and that's my friendship with the two of you will continue for a long time! I will continue to keep you and Ryan in my prayers and thank you for the invitation to your reception - your family is beautiful!

Rose · Married on 08/12/2018

Words can’t describe the experience we had with Pastor Demetrius officiating our wedding ceremony. From the moment with had our first meeting , everything just felt natural. We were skeptical about using an online service because we didnt know who we would encounter but I’m glad we made that faithful choice. I’ve realized that most people do this for money but with him he made sure his priority was getting us ready for a lifelong commitment .

Sent on 08/13/2018

Pastor Demetrius Lawrence's reply:

Rose & Kwesi I want to thank you for your sweet review! The two of you are an amazing young couple and I'm so honored to have had the opportunity to officiate your wedding. Having the opportunity to sit and counsel you two on several occasions I'm confident to know that your future can only get better and brighter from this day forward. God Bless the two of you and baby Riley :)!

Kimron · Married on 08/12/2018

Where do I start,Pastor Demetrius was beyond amazing.My fiancée and I was in need of an officiant for our wedding and decided to begin our online search and it was like god pointed us in his direction.We spoke over the phone and then arranged to meet for lunch after which we were convinced that he was the guy for the job.He took the time to get to know us as an individual and then as a couple which was great,he gave us a history of himself and what he intended to deliver on our wedding day and boy he was right on point.He took the time to find out if we were in need of any assistance prior to the wedding and with quick response.On our special day he was punctual alongside his beautiful wife and gave us a ceremony that was heartfelt and memorable to all in attendance.Thank you pastor Demetrius Lawrence.

Pastor Demetrius Lawrence 14
    Pastor Demetrius Lawrence 15
    Pastor Demetrius Lawrence 16
    Pastor Demetrius Lawrence 17
    Sent on 08/14/2018

Pastor Demetrius Lawrence's reply:

Bless you Kimron and your wife Shivon on your warm words! The two of you are a wonderful couple and I'm excited to have had to opportunity to get to know each of you and most importantly officiate your wedding. May God continue to bless your marriage forever! We will stay in touch. :) Blessings Pastor Demetrius Lawrence

Mike · Married on 08/11/2018

I respect Pastor Demetrius a lot. He takes his professionalism very seriously yet he has a very down to earth vibe about himself. He took the time to meet with me and my wife to really make his speech personal and very meaningful to us. You could tell his approach was genuine and it felt like we were just catching up over coffee. I had mentioned to him that I had wanted to use a lei (I'm part Hawaiian) as a symbol of unity and tying the cord of two people together. He went above and beyond and looked up the meaning of the lei in Hawaiian culture and it's purpose during a wedding. He even used Ecclesiastes 4:9-12 to tie in this symbol (no pun intended).

During the ceremony he was very helpful and guided us through the ceremony very well. Something that I give him credit for was being helpful when we didn't have a rehearsal at all. He basically broke down the ceremony for us when we met previously and just guided us through it when we got there. It went really well and we shared laughs afterward as me and my wife were naturally nervous throughout it all.

We also invited him to the reception and him and his newlywed wife had a blast at our family table. My grandmother loved them both and there were a hit among my family members. From what I heard they had a blast and appreciated the gesture.

Overall, if you're in the hunt for an officiant Pastor Demetrius is more than just a safe bet, he's the best guy to have up there marrying you.

Pastor Demetrius Lawrence 18
    Sent on 08/16/2018

Pastor Demetrius Lawrence's reply:

Mike & Stephanie, from the bottom of my heart I want to say Thank you for your kind words! It was indeed a pleasure to have had the opportunity to fellowship with your family and friends at your wedding reception. I will continue to keep the two of you in my prayers! You two are an awesome couple and it's my prayer that God will continue to shine down on your union! God Bless the two of you!! :)

Laura · Married on 07/26/2018

Pastor Demetrius was extremely professional and kind and helpful. When I needed someone last minute due to unforeseen circumstances he provided reassurance and quality service. Everyone loved the ceremony and I was very happy with the entire process. I highly recommend booking with him.

Sent on 07/30/2018

Pastor Demetrius Lawrence's reply:

Thank you Laura for your kind words. It was a pleasure officiating yours and John's wedding this past weekend! You two make a beautiful couple and I will continue to keep you two covered in my prayers! :)

Nikisha · Married on 06/29/2018

Pastor Demetrius was everything we could have hoped for and more! He exceeded my expectations and completely understood what we wanted. From our first meeting before the ceremony to the day of he was always responsive and put us at ease. He performed a beautiful ceremony and we received compliments on his ceremony from multiple guests! I know that our wedding was just the beginning of our relationship with him and look forward to where it goes from here.

Sent on 07/02/2018

Pastor Demetrius Lawrence's reply:

Blessings to you Nikisha. You and Lino were awesome to work with! I'm very thankful to have had the opportunity and privilege to marry the two of you. May you and Lino have a beautiful journey together! :)

Tracey · Married on 05/17/2018

Pastor Lawerence officiated my wedding on 5/17/18. He was incredible, all my guests commented on how beautiful the ceremony was. From my first phone call with Pastor Lawerence, I felt very comfortable with him. When we met in person if felt as if we were old friends. He is very patient, kind and attentive to your request. I would highly recommend Pastor Lawerence to anyone looking for someone to officiate their wedding. He was nothing less than perfect.

Sent on 05/21/2018

Pastor Demetrius Lawrence's reply:

Tracey, I want to Thank you and Wayne for allowing me to officiate your wedding ceremony. It was indeed a treat to have had the opportunity to get to meet you two prior to the ceremony! I really enjoyed myself meeting your family and friends! :-) Congratulations again!!

Brittney · Married on 03/17/2018

We highly recommend Pastor Demetrius to anyone looking to get married. We definitely hit the JACKPOT with him. My Husband and I requested his services very last minute. When I spoke with him not only was he super Understanding,encouraging, and personable but he also took the time to Pray for us during the first phone call. I can say that he most certainly relieved our stress and was on top of things. After searching for the perfect pastor and almost giving up , I’m certain that only God could’ve put us in touch with Pastor Demetrius. We truly appreciate you sooo much and thank you for being so Flexible, reasonable, and kind to us.

Sent on 03/18/2018

Pastor Demetrius Lawrence's reply:

Brittney, awww I really appreciate and Thank you and your husband for your kind words! You two were a great couple to work with! It was indeed a pleasure to officiate your wedding! Blessings and continued happiness!

Lisa · Married on 03/10/2018

We met Pastor Lawrence days before our wedding. He was suppose to marry us.

Sent on 05/15/2018

Pastor Demetrius Lawrence's reply:

Lisa, I summed it up in my response to your husband Sean. It was a pleasure having the opportunity to officiate your wedding celebration! Congratulations!

Sean · Married on 03/10/2018

Dr. Pastor Demetrius Lawrence, performed at our wedding on 3/10/2018 in Brooklyn New York at the Akwaaba Mansion. His professionalism, is first rate. he showed extreme concern for meeting the needs of me and my wife. During the ceremony, his word were prophetic and inspiring. When he spoke it was as if the Angels in heaven were speaking to us. If you want a Pastor sent down from heaven, a man who walks and talks the Word of God to speak at your wedding then that man and the only Man is Dr. Pastor Demetrius Lawrence.
    From the Alfred Family we Thank You for Officiating at our wedding.

Sent on 04/13/2018

Pastor Demetrius Lawrence's reply:

Thank you Sean for those beautiful words! I really appreciate getting the chance to meet and getting to know you and your beautiful wife Lisa, you two are a beautiful and awesome couple! I had a wonderful time meeting your family and officiating your wedding! God Bless you and may God continue to shine His love on your marriage forever! Blessings Pastor Demetrius Lawrence

Pleshette · Married on 02/17/2018

Pastor Demetrius will be officiantig our wedding in February. My first conversation with him was like talking to an old friend over the phone. It felt like an instant connection. Our first meeting with my family was like he was an instant member. I can’t wait for the actually wedding day. Will post another review after. But Pastor Demetrius is wonderful and would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 01/18/2018

Chrisitne · Married on 12/09/2017

Pastor Demetrius Lawrence was amazing. He is truly anointed by God. When I first talked to him on the phone, I knew I wanted him to perform our wedding ceremony. He loves what he does and it shows. Every step of the way Pastor Lawrence was timely, responsive and delivered on our big day. My husband and I am forever grateful. God makes no mistakes and I am so happy I came across his profile. Our day wouldn’t have been the same without him.

Pastor Demetrius Lawrence 19
    Sent on 01/13/2018

Pastor Demetrius Lawrence's reply:

Christine, you and your Husband Brandon are a Wonderful couple and it was indeed a pleasure to officiate and be apart of the two of you special wedding day! God bless you and I will continue to keep you two covered in my prayers! Blessings Pastor Demetrius Lawerence