Pastor Deb Helton Reviews

58 | Rossford, OH

58 Reviews for Pastor Deb Helton

Roseanne Seibert · Married on 11/02/2019

Wedding. Pastor Deb was outstanding, professional, outlined what she can do for our ceremony, Gave great suggestions if needed.

Pastor Deb was excellent for our ceremony. I would recommend her to anyone looking to get married.
    She was very tentative to our ideas, is open to make suggestions if needed.

Sent on 11/14/2019
  • Jorge

Jorge · Married on 08/03/2019

Pastor Deb Helton

She was súper helpful with all the process, we met before the ceremony and we went through the basics, she help us to define what we wanted and to arrange all the details. Our ceremony was truly what we expected, funny, special and the first step in our lives. She made a wonderful service for us.

Sent on 08/14/2019
  • Marcia

Marcia Studrawa · Married on 07/26/2019

Excellent!

Pastor Deb was wonderful! She was so kind and personable! We met with her prior to the wedding and we were both instantly comfortable with her. She was more than willing to do anything we needed. She traveled to the Marblehead Lighthouse for our ceremony, and even wore a jacket that matched our color scheme!! I definitely recommend her. Our day was just perfect and we are so happy that she was part of it. Thank you for everything Pastor Deb!

Geoff and Marcia Studrawa

Sent on 08/11/2019
  • Katelyn

Katelyn Nowacki · Married on 06/29/2019

Beautiful, personal and memorable

Our ceremony was beautiful! It was unique and fit me and my husband perfectly. She took the time to get to know us and guide us towards a happy marriage. She cares deeply about her work and gave us the tools to be successful in our life!

Sent on 07/11/2019
  • Josh

Josh Randall · Married on 06/29/2019

Pastor/Wedding Officiant

Deb is an amazing woman of God. She was our wedding officiant and my wife and I also did 2 pre-marital counseling sessions with her which were amazing. Just be prepared to break ground because Deb will leave no stone unturned. Deb also did my brother’s wedding and my Mom’s as well so it only made sense to have her to mine as well. I really can’t say enough good things about Deb.

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Zach

Zach & Gail Faulkner · Married on 05/26/2019

Wedding Officiant

Pastor Deb from the very moment we spoke I felt like she was family, she met with us to get to know us. She even shed little tears at our ceremony as if she knew us for years. I would not have ever wanted anyone else. I would recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 05/31/2019
  • Debra

Debra Sasse · Married on 05/25/2019

Very helpful and kind!

Pastor Deb came to our home for our informal wedding and was perfect! Everyone loved her and I am glad we choose her! Thank you Pastor Deb.

Sent on 05/31/2019
  • Cindy

Cindy Buchler · Married on 04/27/2019

The Buchler wedding

Deb was very nice and went up and above. When we got to the chapel, we discovered there wasn't a microphone. She went out to her car, got her karaoke machine, we were able to hook it up to use for the ceremony!

Sent on 05/02/2019

Michelle · Married on 10/28/2018

Pastor Deb

She was so amazing. .seemed liked she new us for years..she was very thorough and made a wonderful addition to our wedding day ..she's a wonderful person

Sent on 11/03/2018

bret · Married on 09/29/2018

My now wife and I were out in a pinch when we had an officiant and was backed out on a week before our wedding. I scrambled and asked a few and Pastor Deb responded quickly! She was very professional and accommodating for our beach wedding out at Camp Perry. Her professionalism was appreciated, especially with our rowdy bunch. I can’t thank her enough, she will forever be part of our special day! Thank you again Pastor Deb! God Bless!

Bret & Whitley Reynolds

Sent on 10/02/2018

Rebecca · Married on 09/22/2018

Deb is Amazing! We had our cermony on short notice and Deb was able to accomodate us into her schedule. When meeting with her for the first time, she took the time to hear what we wanted to be part of our cermony and she delievered. The cermony was beautiful and I wouldn't have it any other way!

Sent on 09/14/2016

Tara · Married on 09/15/2018

Pastor Deb was amazing! She is so kind hearted and easy to talk to. She incorporate everything we wanted into our wedding ceremony and I couldn't have asked for a better wedding ceremony!

Sent on 09/29/2018

Joel · Married on 08/11/2018

Was a beautiful day and service

Sent on 08/19/2018

Angela · Married on 07/28/2018

Pastor Deb gave us the most amazing, heart felt ceremony anyone could ask for! We couldn't find anyone willing to perform a traditional Celtic ceremony and she came to the rescue, going above and beyond! She worked with us to make it the most memorable day and exactly what we wanted. Couldn't have asked for more! So professional, helpful, and caring through the whole experience. She even helped us find chairs for the ceremony! We HIGHLY recommend her for any ceremony!

Mr. & Mrs. Darrell Hooser

Sent on 07/29/2018

Mallory · Married on 06/30/2018

Very professional and caring of the couple. Not just another wedding to get through. Felt personal!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Jim · Married on 06/30/2018

Pastor Deb did a fantastic job coordinating the rehearsal and officiating in my daughter‘s wedding. It was the hottest day of the year June 30, 2018 with an outdoor ceremony. Deb handled everything perfectly and professionally. The ceremony could not have gone any smoother. I would definitely recommend pastor Deb as your Officiant. The best one in the Toledo area !!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Nate · Married on 06/09/2018

We met with Pastor Deb a couple of times before our wedding and were very impressed with her from the get go. She was very detailed oriented and accommodating for us and the small family and close friend wedding that we had planned. She went out of her way to make my wife and I feel comfortable and made our special day second to none. We would recommend Pastor Deb to anyone looking for an officiant for their wedding. You won't regret it!

Nate and Christi Bolton

Sent on 06/14/2018

Robin · Married on 10/06/2017

When we met with Pastor Deb for the first time it's like we knew each other for years. She is a great judge of character and very kind and funny. She made the ceremony relaxing and personal. She was at the venue with plenty of time to spare. She stuck around after the ceremony and visited. We recommend Pastor Deb to anyone looking for an officiant to marry them. We could not have asked for someone else to join us together and make our day special. Thank you Pastor Deb!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Jessica · Married on 07/22/2017

Pastor deb is amazing she recently performed our wedding ceremony and it was everything I could have asked for . I wanted something short sweet , straight to the point and she exceeded my expectation's!! Highly recommend pastor deb for any ceremony long or short.

Sent on 07/27/2017

Alexandra · Married on 07/07/2017

Pastor Deb was amazing! She gave us exactly what we wanted for our small intimate ceremony! She was extremely responsive and helpful with any questions that we had. She also was willing to meet with us before hand to go over details and get to know each other. I highly recommend her for your big day!

Sent on 07/08/2017

Tailor · Married on 07/01/2017

"Pastor Deb was very friendly and outgoing." Words from my husband! She was great & an awesome choice. We recommend Pastor Deb if your looking for a memorable ceremony! She was very helpful and flexible!! We could not of asked for anyone better. Thank you, Pastor!

Sent on 07/02/2017

lori · Married on 06/24/2017

We loved her and the service she proved. She made us feel relaxed and stress free, She answered any questions we had, she worked with us when we needed it and I would recommend her to anybody

Sent on 06/28/2017

Samantha · Married on 06/09/2017

Pastor Deb was such a joy to work with for our wedding ceremony. She was very responsive when needing to come in contact. When first meeting her she was so kind, thoughtful and wanted to learn about our relationship. She was thorough when going over every specific detail for our ceremony. I would recommend her for anyone with an upcoming wedding. We loved her and truly appreciated all her hard work!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Christina · Married on 04/29/2017

We wanted a small traditional ceramony and Pator Deb really delivered. When she met with us for our initial meeting she really took the time to get to know us and what we wanted. You can really tell that she loves what she does. We were very, very pleased.

Sent on 04/30/2017

Catherine · Married on 11/25/2016

We couldn't be more pleased with the job Deb did with our wedding ceremony. She understood that we wanted a no fuss, simple ceremony, and she delivered a beautiful ceremony for us without overwhelming us with questions about what we wanted. When she found out the ceremony would be starting late, she handled the situation gracefully and without complaint. We would highly recommend hiring Deb Helton as a wedding officiant!

Sent on 12/02/2016