Pastor Chris Surber Reviews

11 | Suffolk, VA

11 Reviews for Pastor Chris Surber

Candace · Married on 12/15/2016

Pastor Chris helped us so much. On short notice, he met with us and performed a simply beautiful wedding ceremony that was exactly what we were looking for. I can't recommend him strongly enough.

Aimee · Married on 10/21/2016

Pastor Chris was incredible! He met us and waited for my family to arrive for our beach wedding. He was easy and flexible. Had great ideas and helped us decide how to do the ceremony. Everything went really well and he said the kindest things. It felt like we had known him for years. I've already recommended him to a friend with an upcoming wedding. Thanks pastor!

• W

Wendy · Married on 08/11/2016

Pastor Surber was an absolute delight to work with for my ceremony! He responded immediately to my requests for information and even suggested some ways to personalize the service in honor of my Grandmother. The story he told truly resonated with our family and it is still talked about! I feel bad that we chose one of the hottest mornings EVER to do the outdoor ceremony and, as luck would have it, I was running late. It turned into a good joke, on my husband's behalf, in the end. Thank you so very much, Pastor Surber! I knew you'd be a perfect fit from the first time I looked into all of the wonderful work you do!

Christina · Married on 06/25/2016

Pastor Chris was awesome!!! He made our day so special! He did an outstanding job with our ceremony. I would DEFINITELY recommend him for anyone that I know planning to get married. We don't have our own pastor, but after meeting him it's like we've known him forever. It was super hot outside but he got the point across short and sweet like we wanted while keeping the crowd's attention and even having everyone chuckle a few times. THANK YOU!!!!

Ronn · Married on 06/04/2016

We loved The Pastors personality and his attention to making it as personalized as possible. It felt as though he had always been our Pastor. What a wonderful ceremony at a beautiful church. Sincerely The Windels

Katrina · Married on 06/03/2016

Pastor Chris filled in for the wedding officiant we had booked at the last minute. He was busy but fit us into his day. He met us and our closest family for a simple beachside wedding. He made it feel special like he had planned it all along. Thanks so much!

Brandi · Married on 05/27/2016

Pastor Chris did made a wonderful addition to my backyard wedding. I let him know I need help only one to 2 days prior and he got back to me quickly and was thankfully available! He spoke with me and my husband to be about what we wanted and was available if we needed anything. Thank you so much.

Hilary · Married on 05/06/2016

Pastor Chris officiated our wedding on May 6, 2016, and the experience from start to end was excellent. He was very prompt in his communication, he listened to what we wanted in our ceremony, and he provided helpful guidance and suggestions but ultimately let our vision guide the ceremony. He had helpful suggestions to help us organize our rehearsal, and everything went smoothly during the ceremony. Our guests gave positive feedback about both the content and delivery of the ceremony. He has a very steady, grounding, personable, and relatable presence. I would recommend him without reservation to anyone looking for a wedding officiant.

Courtney · Married on 04/07/2012

Pastor Chris was great. We were definitely able to tell him what we wanted but he also offered thoughtful suggestions to a couple who had never done a wedding before! We were most impressed that he performed the ceremony all while thinking his wife was at home in labor, and that she let him go! We highly recommend him.

Jennifer · Married on 09/01/2009

Pastor Chris is awesome!! He was funny and told stories of our childhood making my wedding ceremony funny, unique, and personable. Great experience - one I will cherish and remember forever. ??

Katie · Married on 01/24/2009

Pastor Chris did a great job in our wedding. He took the time to get to know both of us and what we wanted for our day. It was obvious he cared about our future and did all he could to accommodate our wishes and beliefs, while still having a traditional wedding ceremony