Passenger Productions Reviews

7 | Orlando, FL

7 Reviews for Passenger Productions

Audrey W. · Married on 10/17/2020

Look no further! Seriously!

Jocelyn and Alex were AMAZING to work with! They flew from Orlando to Indiana were they are from to capture the big day! Not only were Jocelyn and Alex incredibly personable, but so easy and laid back day of were helped a very anxious but excited bride! Sometimes I forgot Jocelyn was in the bridal suite with me and the gals, and was able to capture everything as candid as possible. For a reasonably priced, amazing team to work with, look no further!

Sent on 10/24/2020

Luke M. · Married on 10/12/2019

Absolutely great!

Passenger Productions was absolutely great to work with! They captured every moment of our special day for us! We were more than thrilled with the amazing work they did! 15/10 would recommend!

Mackenzie B. · Married on 07/06/2019

Outstanding from start to finish!

Obsessed with passenger productions! As soon as we started wedding planning, I knew I needed them to shoot our wedding! From start to finish - they were professional, made sure every last detail was just how we wanted it, and great at responding. The perfect blend of classic, creative and personal. On our wedding day, they made us and our whole party/guests feel special, comfortable and beautiful. Our videos were excellent quality & delivered quickly. We enjoy watching it over and over even years later! Highly recommend Passenger Productions for any occasion!

Ashtin T. · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing value and memories!

Alex and Jocelyn have truly perfected their craft and deliver incredible results! When I was planning my wedding, I wanted to allocate the majority of my budget to two important things: the venue and videography. I searched for the best videographer to capture my day, and am so glad that I found Passenger Productions. If you’re looking for videographers that are easy to work with, great at planning, great value for your money and memories you will want to watch again and again, look no further than Passenger Productions!

Brittany K. · Married on 09/06/2018

The Absolute Best!

Passenger Productions were one of the best vendors of our entire wedding day. They worked hard to understand our style, our vision, and our relationship so that they could capture it perfectly. They made us feel special and heard, and they were a wonderful presence on our wedding day. The video they produced for us is irreplaceable- it captures all the big moments and all the little moments of the day so that we can remember them forever! Can't recommend Passenger Productions enough.

Sent on 01/09/2021
  • HisBlackbird

Awbrey · Married on 10/14/2017

First off, both Jocelyn and Alex were SUPER adorable and fun people to work with. They got all the points I wanted them to get and were very flexible working with me. I didn't want a fancy montage or music video or anything like that - just the ceremony and the important dances, and they were happy to provide that service for me. They were also an amazing find at the last minute. They are professional but not to the point of being boring; they enjoy their time and make sure to be very personable and friendly with everyone!! I'm super psyched to see the video <3

Sent on 10/16/2017

Laura H. · Married on 06/11/2017

Very positive

Alex and Jocelyn work so well together. They are so positive and energetic. They capture the beautiful moments of the day and put them them together to music to tell an amazing story.