PartyZone! Productions Reviews

178 | Louisville, KY

178 Reviews for PartyZone! Productions

Tia Bane · Getting married on 02/03/2021

Partyzone was incredible!

Cory was so great about keeping the dance floor packed and so lively! That was one of my biggest wants in searching for a DJ. Our guests still talk about how much fun they had dancing the night away. He was also amazing at keeping the night going and took all worries off of us. I would absolutely recommend Cory and PartyZone! to anyone planning a wedding. Seriously one of the best!

Sent on 10/22/2020

Brooke Saunders · Married on 10/17/2020

Wedding Day-Bride

The DJ was one of the most important things at our wedding. We decided on PartyZone early in our planning process, and I am so glad we did. Cory was so easy to work with, and he was quick to respond to any questions we had. The timing of the whole night was perfect, and our dance floor was busy for the WHOLE night. We had so much fun and so did our guests. We are SO happy we decided on PartyZone!

Jered Renn · Married on 10/17/2020

Perfect Wedding DJ

Party zone was the perfect DJ for our wedding. Super helpful in the planning process and made sure that all of our guests had an awesome time at our reception. Couldn’t ask for more from a DJ for your event!

Jessica Wiley · Married on 06/27/2020

Best DJ in Town

Working with with Cory at party Zone was one of the best decisions we made! He made planning our wedding and reception simple and enjoyable. Cory is very detail oriented and will do whatever it takes to make sure your wishes are fulfilled! When our big day finally came Cory made sure our reception was one we will never forget, or our guests for that matter! The dance floor was full the entire night, he kept everyone entertained, I could not have been happier with our decision! THANK YOU PartyZone Productions!

Sent on 10/30/2020

Becca · Married on 09/21/2019

Wouldn't have went with anyone else!

Cory and his crew at party zone was absolutely amazing, from helping get our music list set, to the changes because of covid, to the day and night of the wedding! We couldn't have had a better DJ! The dancing on the clouds add on for our first dance was UNBELIEVABLE! It made for amazing pictures and everyone was in awe over it! They helped make it an amazing night we will never forget!

Malori Downs · Married on 09/07/2019

Wedding sept 7

PartyZone was amazing! They were a huge help from the beginning. They made sure everything ran smoothly and the dance party that followed the ceremony was amazing! I would recommend them to anyone planning an event!

Sent on 10/12/2019

Emily Slaven · Married on 08/18/2019

Amazing! Best dj ever!

Cory did an amazing job at our wedding!!! I would recommend him for every event that you would need a dj for!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Emily Lintner · Married on 08/03/2019

The best in Louisville

I can’t recommend Cory and the Party Zone team enough! Not only did he have the dance floor packed all night (seriously, all night...I should have paid for an extra hour), he worked behind the scenes to make sure the whole day went smoothly. He and his team are super professional and friendly and their reputation in Louisville speaks for itself. Local brides - hire him!

Sent on 08/21/2019

Allison · Married on 06/15/2019

PartyZone elevated the wedding to next level!

I’m so glad we went with PartyZone. The DJ’s were so friendly. They were very punctual and made sure everything was done on time. The consistently kept the crowd entertained. They played all the songs we requested. Their setup looked beautiful on the stage. They even helped an idea of my husbands come to life with a silhouette first dance entrance. Worth the money. Always responsive and came up with great ideas as well.

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Vickie

Vickie · Married on 05/24/2019

Fun fun fun

Cory with PartyZone did a tremendous job, very easy to work with. He kept the party going until the very end. Highly highly recommend

Sent on 05/26/2019

Nanette · Married on 12/08/2018

PartyZone Productions

PartyZone did an awesome job at my wedding. They kept all the guests involved and the dance floor was full the entire night!

Sent on 12/15/2018

Cassandra · Married on 10/20/2018

Awesome !!!

You guys really know how to get people on the floor dancing. I especially enjoyed the newlywed game and so did my family. Thank you so much for even adding some Italian music for my crazy Italian family🇮🇹, we couldn’t appreciate you more ❤️

Sent on 11/16/2018

Paige · Married on 04/07/2018

We can’t thank you all enough for being apart of our big day! You all were absolutely amazing and we would recommend you all every time! We asked for a night to remember and we will remember this night along with all of our guests. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Lauren · Married on 04/07/2018

PartyZone Productions is AMAZING! Cory was very professional and responsive to our needs throughout the planning process. My husband and I were extremely impressed with his ability to get ALL of our guests on the dance floor and keep them there throughout the night. We had many guests compliment us on the fun atmosphere of our reception and we couldn't have done it without Cory. We highly recommend PartyZone Productions!

Sent on 04/17/2018

Brittney · Married on 03/10/2018

Cory with PartyZone delivered as promised! Their prompt communication, experience and attention to detail sets this company apart from other vendors. They helped us throw one AWESOME wedding/reception! I would highly recommend.

Sent on 04/02/2018

Allison · Married on 03/03/2018

The decision to hire a DJ vs a band was a tough one for me and my husband. I generally prefer a band, he prefers a DJ. I am SO glad we went with his preference on this one!! Cory was so great to work with from our first meeting. Professional through and through. The open dancing portion of our reception was about 4 hours long and the floor stayed packed the whole time. We've had so many people call and say how much fun they had and compliment our DJ. I highly recommend PartyZone- you won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 03/06/2018

rebecca · Married on 12/31/2017

Cory and his team were fantastic to work with. They were pleasant and professional during the planning process. He was willing to work and be creative with us. His gear tied in seamlessly with our event design. Our guests are still talking about the fun compilation of music and the throwback hits. We would hire them again in a heartbeat. We highly recommend them. They know how to help make it an epic party! Scott and Rebecca

Sent on 02/02/2018

Barrett · Married on 07/29/2017

Our DJ and MC from PZP Met all of our expectations. They were highly flexible and responsive to day of requests and personally ensure that the days events ran smoothly and efficiently.

Sent on 08/14/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 07/08/2017

Amazing DJ's. They made my wedding so much fun & the dance floor was full all night! They are so easy to work with, fun, & professional!!!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Cody · Married on 06/24/2017

PartyZone! Productions did an awesome job at our wedding. Was very personal and brought some great ideas to the table. Would recommend them to anyone getting married!!!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Taylor · Married on 06/23/2017

Cory at PartyZone! Productions exceeded our expectations and made our reception spectacular!

Sent on 07/13/2017
  • Casey

Casey · Married on 06/09/2017

Do you want a packed dance floor? Book them!!

Best in the business!!
    Cory and his crew were absolutely AMAZING! When we sat down to go over things there was so much my husband and I didn’t know anything. He helped us with so much more than just great music... He also provided a timeline we could go by to coordinate with our photographer and also showed us different layouts of your venue so we could decide on how we wanted to set up the floor plan. I knew then and there is when I wanted to book him and his company. Our wedding was April 2019 and we had a packed, I mean packed dance floor all night long (even an hour longer than we planned at first)!!! That day was by far the best day of my life! A night all remember! It wouldn’t have been the same with any other MC/DJ.

Party Zone Productions will forever be my recommendation for all brides and events!!

Hannah · Married on 05/20/2017

Alec Leonardo who I believe is the son of Corey, the owner of Party Zone Productions, was my wedding DJ. He was absolutely amazing. Extremely professional and had the dance floor packed the ENTIRE night. I had so many people tell me that it was the best wedding they had ever been to. He created such a fun environment. He is such a talented DJ. He can get a feel for the crowd and he knows what to play to keep people dancing. He also was great at communicating leading up to the event and had a few really helpful suggestions for the order of events at the reception. He was an absolute blast to work with. The best DJ I have ever heard! He does events other than weddings as well. If you need a DJ for any type of event, contact him! You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 06/11/2017

ashley · Married on 04/29/2017

Cory was FANTASTIC from start to finish. He guided me in the layout of our event, helped make sure the night flowed appropriately and kept the guests dancing all night long!! I HIGHLY recommend Party Zone! I was very impressed with everything.

Sent on 05/15/2017