PartyZone! Productions Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Natasha M. Married on 09/23/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing experience for our wedding!

We had hired PartyZone for our rehearsal dinner and our wedding day festivities and it was the best decision we made! Cory listened to what we wanted out of our big day and delivered exceptionally and professionally. They played mixes for our Indian dancing which were a huge guest hit. At our wedding reception and cocktail hour, the dance floor stayed packed all night long as Cory played the best music to get people out on the dance floor and included all our must plays for the night. We highly recommend PartyZone for your wedding or any party you host!! The best memories to the best soundtrack!!
  • Brooklynn
    Brooklynn G. Married on 09/10/2022

Highly recommend

Best choice for our wedding reception! Kept the dance floor packed all night long! Cory and his team are so professional and were prepared for our big day.
  • Rachel
    Rachel Married on 09/03/2022

BEST Wedding DJ!!!!

BEST Wedding DJ! My husband and I couldn't of asked for a better DJ at our wedding. They played amazing music, and kept the dancing floor full and a party all night long. I got so many compliments from friends and family about how great the music was and how much fun our dance floor was. Not only was the music great, but Cory worked closely with us before our wedding to make sure the night went as smooth as possible. It was the most perfect night. We had the best experience with Party Zone Productions, I highly recommend for any type of event!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Dana
    Dana G. Married on 08/13/2022

PartyZone is the BEST!!!

Cory and PartyZone provided the PERFECT evening for our daughter's wedding reception which was held at our home.
    They provided the perfect playlist for our diverse age group, keeping folks on the dance floor all night. Everyone at PartyZone is professional, organized and are excellent communicators. I highly recommend PartyZone for your next event. You WILL NOT be disappointed! Truly can't say enough about this company. FANTASTIC!
  • Makenna
    Makenna T. Married on 07/30/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The only option you should consider for a high energy DJ

Corey and Party Zone Productions is what you need out of a DJ or entertainment group if you want a high energy wedding reception. He took the planning of the dances, ordering, timing, etc. off our hands. We are both busy students and Corey was so flexible with scheduling after hours meeting times to consult with us. We wanted something BIG and that is exactly what we got. My groom wanted high energy introductions for our bridal party and Corey blew it out of the water. Very professional group and stayed very consistent with the tone of the event.
    Kimberlee M. Married on 07/30/2022

Above expectations

Everything about party zone productions was perfect. The people I worked with were amazing everytime. The day of went flawless because of our dj. The planning was easy because they helped so much. They were organized, professional, attentive to our needs and wants and I couldn't be happier with hiring them and having them as our dj! Highly recommend!
    Anna B. Married on 07/02/2022

Fun & Energetic!

Cory & his team were so fabulous to work with! From the first meeting I knew we picked an incredible DJ for our wedding. Cory made everything run so smoothly, it almost felt too easy trying to plan and arrange timelines with him. He & his team have so much experience and they know how to keep the party alive all throughout the night. The music selections were perfect and we stayed on the dance floor the entire night. If you’re looking for a DJ who can keep everything running smoothly and can also get your 94 year old grandmother on the dance floor, you’ve found him!
    Camron K. Married on 06/18/2022

Awesome Service

PartyZone Productions was simply incredible. They made everything run so smoothly. After a short meeting, we had nothing to stress about. I have been to weddings where the dance floor is almost non existent by the end of the night, but at my wedding the dance floor was rockin all night. If you have an upcoming wedding or event where you need a DJ, I highly recommend Party Zone.
    Erin M. Married on 04/02/2022

So accomodating and fun!

Cory was the DJ at my April 2022 wedding . He ended up taking us on last minute after my DJ plans fell through. Needless to say we should have gone with him from the very beginning! I LOVE everything he did at our reception to keep everyone engaged and having a great time. I have heard so many comments from the guests at our wedding about how great the music was. My husband and I couldn't be happier with our choice!
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay R. Married on 03/05/2022

Wonderful Night

We had a perfect night! From the weather to the food and especially the entertainment. Cory and Kelly from PartyZone! Productions did a great job. It was nice having two people at the event to help keep everything going smoothly. The first phone call I had with Cory was different than other vendors. He stayed on the phone with me for an hour planning out how the day would flow. He gave me ideas and feedback on things that he has seen work or not work. This was before he was hired to be our official DJ. I thought that was a nice touch.
    Ed C Married on 02/26/2022

My Niece's Wedding

Cory and the PartyZone did an amazing job with our niece's wedding. They kept the music flowing and had everyone on the dance floor all evening long. I would recommend the Party Zone for any wedding, graduation, or event you are having and need a DJ.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer L. Married on 12/06/2021

Mother of the Bride

Cory & Party Zone took our reception to the next level! He was professional and so easy to work with as we choregraphed the evening. Party Zone created a magical experience for my daughter by providing not only amazing music, but mood lighting, wall images and fireworks...that's right fireworks! Beyond grateful for the memories created!
  • Brenna
    Brenna S. Married on 11/13/2021

Amazing & professional DJ

From the moment I spoke with Cory I could tell he was professional, energetic, and really enthusiastic about making our event exactly what we wanted it to be!! Cory and his team are awesome!! They listened to us and really took into consideration the music we liked to make a playlist perfect for us! Cory also helped navigate our timeline and worked alongside our wedding coordinator to make sure our wedding could go as smoothly as possible! The day of the were on time had everything set up and ready for the ceremony and for a smooth transition into the reception. After the wedding, we had so many of our guests tell us how awesome our DJ and MC were. They kept the party going and were super entertaining throughout the whole night! We were truly impressed and can't recommend them enough!
    Renee H. Married on 11/06/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

They were the best! So much fun.

Cory and his team was amazing. Everyone danced all night long.
    Susan C. Married on 11/06/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Outstanding DJ for your wedding or party

Cory and his PartyZone team were fantastic! Very professional, friendly, always smiling, happy to help in any way possible. They arrived on time, set up perfect sound system for ceremony, uplighting for reception, and keep the wedding guests engaged and dancing all night long! Dance floor was always full, with great energy. Wedding couple loved them and they definitely added to a perfect evening. Highly recommend them for your next wedding or event.
    Allie F. Married on 10/23/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Awesome job, so much fun

Cory and PartyZone were absolutely awesome. They went above and beyond in the lead up to the event and on the day of. We had a few planning calls before and Cory was so easy to work with, and then he got the crowd dancing and cheering throughout the night. They even made a special mix of songs for my dad/daughter dance. 5/5!!
    Rachel R. Married on 10/16/2021

All night dance party!!

Corey did the most amazing job pumping our guests up at the beginning of the reception and keeping them dancing all night!!! Don’t look any further than Partyzone productions for your wedding!!
    Hala Z. Married on 10/09/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

PartyZone! was so much fun to work with!

Cory and his team were very easy to work with. He got to know us as a couple and with that, helped us think through how we wanted the reception to flow that evening. Once we arrived at the venue the day of, the DJ's assigned to us were so accommodating. They helped to make sure that my husband and I were taken care of, that we knew everything that was happening next and if we had any changes to request. They got all of our attendees involved in all that we did and made it a very special night for us. We had over 250 people in attendance and they helped ensure that we had people on the dancefloor at all times (often times overflowing off the dancefloor!) and until the reception was over at 11 pm. I think they had as much fun as we did that evening and it's a true testament that they love what they do! We would recommend them over and over again!
    Peter M. Married on 10/09/2021

Late Night Sweaty Dancing at Churchill Downs

My wife and I were married at Churchill Downs in October of 2021. Cory from Partyzone did a great job MC'ing the entire reception. He got the party hyped up, he took my song suggestions and mixed them into a truly fantastic experience. Our party went past midnight with no extra charge and the dance floor was a sweaty good time! My wife and I couldn't be happier and all of our guests have told us since how much fun they had. 10/10, great experience!
    Amy M. Married on 10/01/2021

Best Wedding Dance Floor Ever

PartyZone did not disappoint! Cory and his team (Shawn was with him at our wedding) absolutely smashed it when it came to getting the vibe we wanted at our wedding. We provided only a handful of requests and somehow they knew exactly what else to play to keep the dance floor packed and going strong. Friends were texting me for days saying it was the best time they've ever had at a wedding because of the music and I couldn't agree more. Cory was professional, but also personable in our meetings leading up to the day and I felt confident that everything would go smoothly. I even threw some very specific last minute requests his way and he handled it perfectly. Would highly recommend and would certainly use PartyZone again in the future!
  • Maria
    Maria G. Married on 09/25/2021

The best party host!

These guys ran our entire wedding day like true experts! Cory was wonderful to work with throughout the planning process with professional hospitality and positive energy. He was full of insights and advice for the day's itinerary and listened to our pyramid of priorities. I am not even the 3rd person to hand the aux cord to in the car so I struggled with song selections and he helped me right through it. I told him I just wanted people on the dance floor all night shaking their booty and he delivered beyond expectations. It's also great that he had so many solutions to make the most of the venue with up-lighting, staging, the cloud and fireworks for the first dance were remarkable. So much more I could say but 10/10 recommend!
  • Emily
    Emily J. Married on 09/25/2021

More than a DJ!

Corey was great! Very professional and extremely easy to work with. We had a pretty set plan for our music except for a couple of songs and Corey was so helpful in helping us figure those out during our consultation meeting. At the wedding he fed off of the guests and kept them on the dance floor the entire night. He also provided a bubble machine for our exit and it was even better than I had imagined!
    Matthew Married on 08/07/2021

Fun, collaborative DJ with great lighting / sound

Cory and his team were so helpful and fun to work with. He was especially helpful when planning the timeline and order of events for our wedding and reception. The dance floor filled up so quickly and stayed that way the whole night. He was a great DJ and MC for the reception!
  • Taryn
    Taryn D. Married on 04/09/2021

The best of the best

We cannot thank PartyZone! Productions enough for all they did during our wedding. We had a few special request during the ceremony that were some secret touches and they nailed it. The party never stopped once the reception got started. Our friends and family could not stop gushing about how much fun they had during the entire evening. We even did a song request on our RSVPs and those were played as well. Oh and GET THE BUBBLES! It was a magical during our final private dance to be surrounded by bubbles. Totally accommodating, professional setup, lively and exciting. Cory, Jason and Kelly, thank you from the bottom of our hearts. We can't wait to recommend you and hopefully work with you again! Thank you so much! Taryn and Andrew Dahl
  • Miranda
    Miranda E. Married on 03/08/2021

Excellent mc/dj!

When planning our wedding, one of the most important things to us was the music. We wanted people to dance the night away! I had been to a previous wedding where Party Zone played and absolutely loved every minute. We hired them for our wedding and have ZERO regrets!!! Worth every penny paid! Our wedding was August 15th, 2020... during the pandemic. From closures, to possible cancellations, postponements, THE WORKS! Party Zone worked with us and made our beautiful day run extremely smoothly, with people on the dance floor (safely) all night long! I couldn't have asked for a better MC/DJ service.
illustration stars