Partytime DJ's Reviews

Partytime DJ's 3
Partytime DJ's 4
Partytime DJ's 5

Terra · Married on 04/09/2016

DJ Ronny Lane with party time DJs was awesome. The music he played at my wedding reception was absolutely perfect and kept the crowd entertained the entire time. I would definitely recommend any new brides to party time DJ's.

Meredith · Married on 03/05/2016

If you want your guests dancing all night long- this is who you want providing the entertainment! Loved every second of our reception from the uplighting, the custom monogram on the dance floor and the photobooth! They truly transformed our venue and turned it into a fairytale! Top notch!

Sent on 03/09/2017

Partytime DJ's's reply:

thank you for your kind words! I'm so glad the reception was a big hit. Dave - Partytime

Ashley · Married on 11/21/2015

Loved working with Ronny! He put such a great effort into making sure our playlist incorporated every must-have song on our list in the perfect arrangement. I've recommended him to every future bride I have met!

Sent on 01/06/2017

Courtney · Married on 11/07/2015

Tony DJ'd our wedding in November 2015. He was amazing and I couldn't have asked for a better DJ. He was always responsive, even while on vacation, so friendly, and just wonderful. We highly recommend!!!

Nicki · Married on 10/03/2015

DJ Dave and Ronny are the best in town! Keeps the party rocking all night long!

Sent on 01/03/2017

I have used and seen Rob E. DJ many events and he’s always entertaining! You’ll never have to worry about a lame party. He gets the guest interactive and DANCING! He has a huge variety of music. So hire only the best, Rob!!!!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Awesome experience, my sister used the for her wedding and I in returned used them for my wedding! Always on time and always got back to me.

Melissa · Married on 11/01/2014

Partytime DJs were awesome to work with! Dave was so responsive to my (and my mom's!) emails and questions, and Ronny kept the dance floor packed til the end! Both Dave and Ronny traveled 3 hours to my wedding destination, worked with limited outdoor resources, and made sure that the music never missed a beat!

Sent on 01/03/2017

I went through Partytime DJs and had Mike Lockaby as my DJ Mike was AWESOME! He tailored the music to my crowd and got everyone up and dancing! He also would get out on the dance floor and teach line dances, which of course got more people involved! The music and dancing added to my perfect day!

Sent on 10/05/2014

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/14/2014

I couldn't have asked for a better DJ & DJ service than Mike Lockaby with Partytime DJ's! He helped me with just about everything I can imagine. He had tons of advice & input when it came to picking songs for different occasions. He went above & beyond my expectations & therefore my wedding & reception was absolutely PERFECT! Wouldn't recommend anyone else except Partytime DJ's!
    You won't regret it!

Sent on 06/29/2014

Jonathan · Married on 06/07/2014

DJ Dave stepped in for us when our DJ left us high and dry extremely close to our wedding. We were incredibly pleased with his ability to keep the party going and work in our requested songs and speeches. -The McFalls

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 01/18/2014

We selected Dave for our wedding DJ and he was incredible! Not only did he bring all his dj equipment, he supplied us with 30 wireless lights for up lighting around the venue, all of which he set up on his own. His set up also included a projector and flashes for live pictures throughout the night. It's obvious Dave is a master of his business. He kept the party going all night and did not hesitate to join us on the dance floor. Not only did he exceed our expectations as a DJ, we were later informed that he stayed and helped the family clean before leaving. Dave made our perfect night that much better and we could not be more thankful for him. We highly recommend Dave and Partytime DJs!

Sent on 02/02/2014

Lynette · Married on 04/13/2013

We hired Ronny Lane from Partytime DJ's for my daughter's wedding on 04/13/13. He ran the sound and music for the ceremony as well as the reception. He was AWESOME!! The sound quality was outstanding. He was very professional, fun, and upbeat. The dance floor wasn't empty at all the whole night, which is highly unusual for a wedding reception with no alcohol! But he made it so fun, no one wanted to stop dancing. The game he had the happy couple play during the reception was so fun for both the couple and the guests watching. He came highly recommended by our photographer, who we also loved. We are so glad he recommended Ronny! He made the reception absolutely perfect!

Sent on 04/18/2013
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 08/18/2012

I was with so impressed and happy with the service Partime DJ's provided. TJ was the DJ for our ceremony and reception and he was PERFECT. The ceremony music
    was wonderful and on time without any hiccups. The reception was amazing, TJ really listened to what I wanted about keeping the music more mellow first off while saying hi to everyone and while the grandparents were still around. Then he cranked it up with a line dance to get everyone on the floor, and no one left the dance floor all night long!!! He allowed people to make requests and learned some of my guests names and especially my sisters name and called her out on the dance floor a couple of times (she might have been the hit of
    the wedding with her dance moves!). He worked with my Dad to surprise me with a dad/daughter dance and he even started my husband and my song over when we got on the dance floor a little late. All our guests said that this was the best wedding they've been too, and some even specified and said from a dancing stand point this was the best dance party they've had since they can remember. TJ really made our special day even more wonderful!

Sent on 08/21/2012

Katie · Married on 04/14/2012

Dave was our DJ. He did a great job getting our stubborn guests on the dance floor. We even had the moms out there! It was awesome. Everyone really had a great time. I'm glad we chose to go with a professional DJ versus just an iPod. We probably would not have had ANY dancing then! I'm so grateful that he was there. ps: Dave, you need new photos! You need to showcase your new look!!! :)

Sent on 04/16/2012

Partytime DJ's's reply:

haha...thanks Katie! You're right. And thanks for the comments. I still laugh about the Facebook Update on the Dancefloor. You might be starting a new tradition!!!!

Laura · Married on 12/31/2011

Party Time/Dave Gilbert was amazing to work with. Listened to what I wanted and knew exactly what was needed to get everyone in the dance floor. Not to mention I love the pictures he took for me for the live time slideshow. Would definitely recommend them! ????

Brittany · Married on 11/18/2011

Originally my budget conscious husband and i were going to create a playlist for the reception and just rent a sound system in order to save some money. But at the urgings of my planner, we decided to look into hiring a dj. Partytime DJs and Rob Elwood were fantastic. They played the music for our ceremony as well as our reception. We played nontraditional music for the ceremony and took several suggestions from Dave Gilbert, our main contact with Partytime. We have gotten SOO many compliments on our ceremony music, its unbelievable. People LOVED that they could relate to the music and knew the words to the songs. And we even saw Rob running around with a camera to snag a couple great shots! Teamwork is the name of the game with these guys. Then the reception started. Rob created so much energy and kept everyone entertained with fun dances and games all night long. He is truly talented!! Partytime offers a package that includes a slideshow to be shown throughout the reception that incudes pictures of the bride and groom throughout their relationship but also throughout the night they upload pictures taken from the ceremony/reception! Guests LOVED that they were able to see the pictures immediately. Some people were even able to appreciate moments that they'd missed throughout the night. I can honestly say hiring Partytime DJs was money very VERY well spent. Their rates are AMAZING and the quality of entertainment you get is second to absolutely none.

Sent on 11/21/2011

Emily · Married on 10/29/2011

Rob Elwood was awesome! I couldn't have asked for a better dj- we had so much fun!

Sent on 12/08/2011

lmv135 · Married on 03/30/2010

Nick did such an awesome job at a wedding I attended a few months ago. My friends son got married in Vegas so they decided to have a party to celebrate the marraige. According to him, he had contacted Nick only because he had heard so many good things about him when he asked around. The "reception" was outstanding. He took great photos and showed music videos on a screen which I had never seen before anywhere! Since most of us were in our late 30's and over, we really weren't the kind of people who just dance, but Nick got on the dance floor and danced with everybody and showed us "older people" what to do.
    I have never been to such a wedding in my life and I look forward to seeing him at a co-workers wedding on July 4th! You were great Nick Pinelli!

Sent on 06/23/2010

Sarah · Married on 04/04/2009

Tony at Party time was awesome! He helped our guests have a great time and he was super easy to get along with! Tony met with us in advance and made everything super special!

Sent on 04/21/2009

Elizabeth · Married on 12/31/2008

Dave, the owner/operator, was our DJ. He did the reception, as well as the music for our ceremony. He was great fun, a very interative DJ, and got everyone involved. Our guest list was modest, we had about 50 people there, but he kept the party going until after midnight. We had our wedding on New Year's Eve, and Dave made it extra special by tying into the Times Square ball dropping, so all of our guest could see. He worked with the photographer, and was able to flash pictures of the ceremony and bridal party on his big screen tv/monitor. He played a variety of music, was very resonsive to our ideas, and made some wonderful suggestions for us. PartyTime also provided lots of different props to make the party really stand out, like special hats for dances. We would definitely recommend anyone to use PartyTime if the truly want a memorable event!

Sent on 01/27/2009

Risa · Married on 07/20/2007

There is something to be said for the Old Established Firm as well as the Latest Hot Thing. Well, you're in luck, bc this company has the BEST of both worlds! Dave Gilbert dj'd my wedding TWENTY years ago, so they are truly established. They ALSO stay on top of the latest technology and techniques to satisfy your hidden Ista-longings and Pintrest fantasies. You are so lucky- I sure wish I could hire them to entertain at my wedding!! (can't tho, still married!)

Candice · Married on 06/09/2007

We worked with Mike Lockaby of Partytime Dj's and he was wonderful! He took all of our suggestions and helped us with any questions that we had. He was very entertaining and encouraged everyone to get on the dance floor. He did a great job with playing the different types of music we wanted at the different times of the evening.

Sent on 03/30/2008

Stefanie · Married on 03/17/2007

THEY WERE AWESOME!!! Party Time DJ's did our rehearsal dinner, wedding, and reception. We were so pleased with them. We would ask them again to do any party.

Sent on 05/14/2008

Joyce · Married on 03/15/2007

The band was great! They arrived on time and played wonderfully! They also played songs that my guests requested and refused to take any tips and were professional the whole day!

Sent on 08/10/2008

Partytime DJ's's reply:

"Band" is a typo. We are all DJ's.