Partytime DJ's Reviews

Partytime DJ's 5
  • Claire

Claire deRoos · Married on 05/04/2019

Best. Reception. Ever.

If you're looking for a party where guests dance the entire night, look no further than PartyTime DJs. After reading reviews, I picked Robert Elwood, and I couldn't be happier with this decision! He met with my fiancé and me and discussed everything from songs to styles to what music to avoid. I felt confident in his ability to keep the party going by adapting to and sensing the mood of the crowd. Boy, did he deliver! He even went out of his way to play a snippet of a song as a joke during the mother-son dance before playing the real song. He did an anniversary dance, which was the best idea ever. He had all the married couples dance, then sent them off the floor until the couple who'd been married the longest remained. Then he had my groom and I dance with the couple! It was so memorable and special. Everyone kept talking about it all night long! The dance floor was full THE ENTIRE NIGHT. People that I've known my whole life and never seen dance were on the dance floor all evening. We had so much fun that we didn't want to stop when it was time to do the send off! I would recommend Robert Elwood to anyone looking to have a fun party. I've had countless people tell me it was the best reception they've ever been to. Thanks, Robert!

Partytime DJ's 6
    Partytime DJ's 7
    Partytime DJ's 8
    Partytime DJ's 9
    Partytime DJ's 10
    Partytime DJ's 11
    Sent on 06/04/2019

Partytime DJ's's reply:

Thank you Claire and so glad you trusted Partytime with your special day! It's always our goal to give you and your guests memories of a lifetime! Robert is amazing and always delivers. We wish you many, many years of happiness and hope you will call us for those anniversary parties!!

Jack · Married on 04/06/2019

Dave DJ'd our Wedding...

Dave was absolutely awesome at our wedding! He knows what to do to get people on the dance floor and keep the party going until the end. He and his company were very professional and easy to work with. He was also very receptive to our sequence of events and song requests. We did one of the higher tier packages and don't regret it for a moment. The lightning was great and the guests loved the photobooth. I would highly recommend them for your DJ needs!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Ashlyn Smith · Married on 11/11/2018

Kevin Kline & party time rocks

Kevin Kline has always been amazing to us. From him doing the gig at my sweet 16 when we needed a DJ last minute in 2010, to him making our wedding phenomenal in 2018.. He truly brings the party and never disappoints.

Sent on 11/26/2018
  • Angel

Angel · Married on 11/03/2018

Reception total package

The best and most memorable moments of my wedding. No one had to worry or stress about anything. David and his team showed up and showed out. I was so excited for this moment and they went above and beyond my expectations and vision! Will use again for birthdays, anniversaries, and baby showers

Partytime DJ's 12
    Sent on 04/28/2019

Partytime DJ's's reply:

Thank you Angel. We love what we do. We enjoyed working with you throughout the planning, creating your vision and we were honored to be a part of your spectacular day. Best wishes to you and Kevin! Can't wait to work with you again.

Lynsi · Married on 09/08/2018

Our DJ, Robert Elwood, was incredible. He was fun, knew what songs to play at what times, was very personable and just awesome.We couldn't have imagined having any other DJ service at our wedding!

Sent on 09/17/2018
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 08/18/2018

Lots of Bang for your Buck!

I used Party Time DJ’s for my wedding and they did an outstanding job. They provided me with both DJ services and photography. Their work was exceptional in both areas. Dave did my bridal portraits and Rob and his wife DJ’d my wedding and I was very happy with their services. I know we saved so much money by using them and we didn’t have to compromise on quality either! I definitely recommend Partytime DJ’s!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Danny · Married on 06/16/2018

Kevin Klien is the man. A true professional!!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Partytime DJ's's reply:

Thank you so much Danny . . . that's what we do!!

Allyson · Married on 04/15/2018

We had Dave from Partytime DJ's at our wedding in April 2018 and he was the BEST! He was friendly and professional and really understood what kind of vibe we wanted for our reception. Along with playing great music and keeping the party going all night, he was really great at engaging with the crowd and keeping the flow of the order of the reception. I had so many guests reach out after the big day and tell us how much they enjoyed the party. I would definitely reccommend Partytime Dj's!

Sent on 04/26/2018

Caroline · Married on 04/15/2018

Jason Bookman did an amazing job of keeping our wedding reception dance floor moving and grooving! I highly recommend Partytime DJs - so professional & fantastic to work with. Thank you!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Partytime DJ's's reply:

Thanks you Caroline! When Jason goes to work, he knows he's actually going to a party. EVERYONE LOVES JASON!!

Charlotte · Married on 04/13/2018

Dave was just great from Partytime!! My husband and I had very specific request and he did nothing but his best to fulfill them. I have had so many people rave about what a good time they had at our reception. The music was awesome! Dave made sure to include a wide verity of genres to keep up with the crowd. Everything from shag music to modern hip-hop, he really kept the crowd going. Before booking Partytime we were thinking about booking a band and I am SO GLAD we decided with Dave. Our reception would have had a completely different feel if it weren't for the great music. If we could do it all again, we would!! And we would totally hire Dave!!! Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Partytime DJ's's reply:

Thanks for a fantastic review Charlotte and thank you guys for being so much fun!

Amanda · Married on 02/24/2018

Partytime DJs were super easy to work with! Their contract was very straightforward and the entertainment we received was exactly as described. Our dj (Dave) was awesome! He created an amazing atmosphere with the lighting. The music was phenomenal, exactly what we wanted and everyone had an amazing time. The photo booth was also a fun touch! Our guests loved it. I would highly recommend Partytime DJs!!

Sent on 03/08/2018

Partytime DJ's's reply:

Thanks Amanda! What a great wedding...it was beautiful!
  • Elsa

Elsa · Married on 01/13/2018

Pick Partytime!!

If you are getting married, Partytime DJs seriously needs to be your chosen entertainment company. I got married in January of 2018, and Dave Gilbert was my wedding DJ. I cannot express how happy I was with this decision. My husband and his parents met with him the day before the wedding, and said that he couldn’t be a nicer person and asked all about the details for the day ahead. The day of our wedding, he was on time and set things up perfectly. There are no surprise, hidden fees or anything, and Dave knows how to emcee a party! He began the night with some oldies and beach music hits, which guests old and young both loved! And as the night progressed and the older guests left, the music became younger and it transitioned from a wedding reception to a party, which is what my husband and I specifically asked for. Even a year later, people are still approaching me and telling me what a great time they had at our wedding, and I honestly think that Dave had a huge part in that. Words cannot express how happy I am that I chose Partytime DJs!

Sent on 12/22/2018

Charlie · Married on 05/08/2017

Im a wedding photographer, and I have worked several weddings with Partytime DJ's. I always love working weddings with them! They make my job easy because of the fun atmosphere and cool lighting! Make your reception awesome and hire Partytime DJ's! -CWilbanks Photography

Suzie · Married on 05/06/2017

Robert Elwood was our DJ for our May 6 wedding and he was awesome! We are from out of state and Robert accommodated us by meeting in person the week of the wedding. Prior to the meeting, I had sent a list of songs and special requests. I had requested two songs for our first dance and at our meeting, Robert was prepared with the two first songs mixed together for us to approve and emailed me the file so we could practice the transition between songs. We discussed the sequence of events, pronunciation of the wedding party and customization of the DJ lighting. The day of he arrived early and was set up in advance of the ceremony so the officiant could get mic'd up and test the sound. During the reception, Robert kept everyone on the dance floor and partying all night long - he even had to beg people to take the shuttles home! When people still didn't want to leave, Robert offered to drive people home in his truck!! Haha that just goes to show what a great personality he has! He also went above and beyond by offering to get us drinks from the bar during dinner so we would have time to eat something and escorting me through the rain with an umbrella. I would definitely recommend Robert!

Sent on 05/24/2017

Haley · Married on 03/24/2017

Dave was awesome! He was able to get everyone up and dancing and having fun, even our older guests. Our guests have not stopped telling us how much fun they had at our wedding!

Sent on 03/30/2017

Partytime DJ's's reply:

Thanks for your kind words Haley. What a fun Wedding!!

Dina · Married on 03/11/2017

I'd used Party Time DJ many times for parties before and they always did such a great job but I put my wedding together in 30 days and so thankful Party Time DJ/Dave Gilbert was available. He made our event so perfect from handling the wedding ceremony music to the entire reception. I just can't say enough what a great job they do. We just celebrated our 10 year anniversary this month and we "Still" have people talking about the fun they had thanks to Party Time DJ!! Thank you again for making our day just perfect and something to remember for a lifetime. Dina & Bill

Sent on 01/04/2017

Shanon · Married on 02/04/2017

Mike Lockaby at Partytime DJs was a wonderful DJ! They're affordable and you can customize your package with a ton of different options to get the perfect match for you. Mike met with us beforehand to get an idea of what we wanted in a DJ and we were able to send him songs we wanted him to play and songs we didn't want him to play. The day of the wedding, Mike played our ceremony music and DJ'd the reception. Mike knew how to create a wonderful atmosphere and had everyone dancing!

Sent on 02/23/2017

Rosie · Married on 12/04/2016

My husband and I were married this past December and we knew Nick Pinelli from The Citadel, where we all graduated. I knew he would be great...but we were SO impressed with him! He really held the party together and it would not have been the same without him. He never allowed for an awkward moment, he kept the crowd laughing, and he played the perfect songs to get people up dancing. He made the speeches, cake cutting, flower toss, and garder toss SO much fun by narrating everything in a hilarious way. He is really easy going, very professional, and had a fantastic display of equipment. I have heard so many compliments about Nick during and after the wedding. We highly recommend him!! Thanks Nick!

Sent on 01/07/2017

Carley · Married on 10/22/2016

Mike was awesome! He made sure we all had a good time!

• Haylee

Haylee · Married on 10/15/2016

Great to work with! Our guests really enjoyed the music! Everyone loved that Ronny was taking pictures and putting them on a slideshow during the reception :) I would definitely recommend these guys!

Sent on 02/06/2017

Michelle · Married on 08/20/2016

Partytime DJ was a great choice for our wedding! We added some additional lighting through them last minute but they gladly accommodated to give us what we asked for. The DJ was a lot of fun and I'd definitely book them again for other events in the future!

Sent on 12/09/2016

Kyle · Married on 07/23/2016

Dj Nick Penilli did a fabulous job! We wouldn't recommend anyone different. He made it a fun night for everyone of all ages! He got the party started with keeping the traditions of celebration. Perfect gentleman with great sense of humor!

Sent on 01/04/2017

Taylor · Married on 06/18/2016

Dave was awesome at our wedding! He did a great job with both the ceremony and reception. He definitely kept the dancing going!!

Jordan · Married on 04/24/2016

Nick Pinelli is perhaps, and many people are saying this - one of the greatest DJs of the modern era. Nick DJ'ed my wedding, and believe me, it was something truly special. His DJ skills are big league - so much love! Will certainly hire Nick for my next wedding.

Sent on 01/05/2017

Terra · Married on 04/09/2016

DJ Ronny Lane with party time DJs was awesome. The music he played at my wedding reception was absolutely perfect and kept the crowd entertained the entire time. I would definitely recommend any new brides to party time DJ's.