Partyflops Reviews

Partyflops 2
Partyflops 3
  • Barbara

Barbara · Getting married on 12/08/2019

Son espectaculares, mi orden llego perfecta. No tengo ni una sola queja! Calidad, servicio, valor por tu dinero.

Sent on 12/27/2018
    Partyflops 4

Partyflops's reply:

BARBARA, you are a sweet heart thank you very much for your kind words, we love what we do !! we hope to work with you in the future
  • Raeleen

Raeleen Williams · Married on 12/08/2018

It was Amazing

Thank you Partyflop, my personalize flip flops was beautiful! #satisfiedcustomer

Sent on 12/27/2018

Partyflops's reply:

Thank you so much Raeleen, it was truly a pleasure working along with you , we hope to work with you in the future, thank you very much for your review, we really appreciate it !

Andrea · Married on 11/24/2018

Awesome quality and service

I first ordered flops for my wedding 8 years ago and again this year as favors for Thanksgiving. Why did I wait so long?! They were a hit and everyone loves how comfy the are.

Sent on 12/26/2018
    Partyflops 5
    Partyflops 6

Partyflops's reply:

Lovely!!! Thank you very much Andrea!!! We loved the fact that you returned with us after 8 years!!!

D · Married on 06/23/2018

We were really pleased with the result! Color, quality of flip flops is just as we'd hoped and imagined. We went for the high quality (textured) soles. Love that each flip flop pair is already packaged with clear plastic sleeve/curling ribbon and ready to give out. It was a pleasure to do business this company. Would not hesitate to recommend to others.

• W

Wendy · Married on 02/05/2018

This is the second time working Alex and his team. I simply sketched on piece of paper my thoughts for a design and they created exactly what I wanted. We ordered flip flops for a family holiday and they were a hit with everyone! We had a great design with everyone's name included on the flip flop. We are in Canada and they were delivered on time as promised. I would use Partyflops again for sure! Thank you Alex!!!

Mary · Married on 09/16/2017

I love these flip flops! Alex was great to work with and did exactly the design I wanted even though I was not always clear about what I was looking for. He also will help you figure out how many to get of each size. I admit I was a little skeptical because you have to send the money in first but I am thrilled with the product. My daughter's wedding is a month away and I look at my box of flip flops every day. Thanks Alex!

Susie · Married on 09/06/2017

I cannot fault the service provided by partyflops from start to finish. Choices are limitless. The mock up was exactly what I received. Fab help in assisting with the sizing too. The enthusiam of partyflops was addictive and exciting. I can't thank you enough. I wasn't expecting them to be as efficient so left plenty of time to arrive from them to Cyprus! Roll on September when we can all wear them! I can do nothing other than highly recommend them.
    Cheers
    Susie

• Y

Yodannis · Married on 09/01/2017

I found this company in google for my wedding favors's flip flops. The response was amazing and also the quality of the product. I am very excited and happy with my purchase. I am sure is going to be a hit! I highly recommend this product for your guest!

Ana · Married on 08/11/2017

Easy to do business with. Alex is extremely professional. Excellent customer services

vincent · Married on 07/29/2017

Very good service and very fast .
    Alex was amazing .
    Quality of flip flop perfect.
    Thank you so much .

• Y

Yllen · Married on 07/20/2017

This is the second we have used them for the wedding flip flops. They are helpful and reliable and provide excellent customer service. The flip flops are high quality products that we would happily recommend to others.

Tanya · Married on 04/22/2017

party flops is amazing! Alejandro helped me through the whole process with incredible courtesy and professionalism. I just received my personalized flip-flops for my bridal party and they are gorgeous! I can't wait to show them to my bridesmaids. Thank you so much.

Leslie · Married on 02/23/2017

We ordered flipflops for our daughters destination wedding - and couldn't be more thrilled with how they turned out! Also, the ordering process was very simple, with a great website to work from, and great follow-up to clarify all the details. Thanks!

Fantastic! Use them! They are flexible and have a very high quality product as well as flexible relies and shipping terms!

Sent on 01/22/2017

Partyflops's reply:

Thank you very much , It was a pleasure working for you Kirk !!

A · Married on 01/06/2017

Really fun experience designing and ordering custom flip flops for our upcoming wedding from partyflops.com. Easy and one of the more enjoyable aspects of everything with the wedding planning that we did. Thank you Alejandro! Everything arrived beautifully packaged and ready to go-great quality product!

Tim · Married on 10/16/2016

Needed custom flip flops for an event, and PartyFlops did an amazing job. They tweaked the design and put everything together in a rush timeframe. Then, they produced and shipped faster then they even said, which was great. Thank you!!

ALAN · Married on 09/17/2016

We ordered personalized flipflops for our men & women guests and we were impressed by the professionalism, the speed and the quality of the service & the goods. Only negative point is that all in all the costs are still quite high (compared to other vendors and regions like for example China), but when you see the result and you wear it...well, it's definitely worth it! We love our flipflops! Thank you Alex & team for the great wedding flipflops :)

Radha · Married on 08/21/2016

These guys were really wonderful. The flipflops and packaging were lovely and as advertised. And they sent a really delightful gift and card. They even sent a cute basket we could use for the shoes. Overall--highly recommended!

• F

Faren · Married on 07/28/2016

Amazing! Great working with Alex,,...huge exclusive Azimut Yacht event & everyone was thrilled with their flip flops...highly recommended.

Michelle · Married on 07/23/2016

Everything about this order was perfect! The customer service, ease of ordering and quality of the flip flops were great! I will definitely order fromt Party Flops again!

• W

Wendy · Married on 11/06/2015

This was one of the best service experiences I have ever had. Karina basically designed the flip flops for me as I had difficulty knowing what to do. She was amazing! I told her what I wanted and she did a great job incorporating all the elements I was looking for. I couldn't be happier. I live in Canada and there was no problem with delivery; the flip flops were received quickly with no issue. Thanks!!!

Roman · Married on 09/19/2015

fantastic, highly recommended. party flops was crucial to the success of our event

Marlene · Married on 10/25/2014

Working with this vendor was such a breeze - they were always prompt with their responses, gave detailed and clear information, and the final product was delivered quickly and of high quality.

Very nice and did exactly what I wanted!