PARTYCRASHERS DJ's Reviews

6 | Hackettstown, NJ

6 Reviews for PARTYCRASHERS DJ's

Heather · Married on 06/20/2015

We haven't even gotten married yet and Joe has exceeded our expectations this far! We can't wait for him to DJ at our wedding we know it will be a night to Rememeber
    Heather an Len

Sent on 01/10/2015

Rachel · Married on 05/24/2014

Michael did an amazing job. He had all of the songs we wanted and he made things fun! I would definitely recommend Partycrashers DJ's to everyone.

Sent on 05/29/2014

Rachael · Married on 09/09/2012

Joe was such a pleasure to work with. He played all the songs we asked for and everything was just perfect. The music was great and he really kept the party going. His selections were exactly what we were looking for.

Sent on 09/11/2012

ERIN · Married on 09/25/2011

Joe is the best. He knows exactly what to play and actually listens to you. His services are invaluable. He keeps things moving without being cheesy or cringe-worthy. He can answer all your questions and takes the time to get to know his clients. Book Partycrashers for your next event, you'll be happy that you did.

Sent on 10/07/2011

Diane · Married on 07/01/2011

I had been to serveral parties where Party Crashers were the DJs and knew that they were the going to be the DJs I called for my wedding. They did an amazing job and there were people on the dance floor all night long.

Sent on 08/15/2012

Katherine · Married on 08/05/2017

Joe with Party Crashers DJ's was amazing. We met before the wedding and discussed what we wanted and he saw to it that we had the party of our dreams. He was very patient with all of the kids at the wedding and partied with them. He had them doing the Hokey Pokey as per my 2 year old's request. He even let me have the microphone at times and pretend to DJ the event. He was fun to work with and kept the party going. We highly recommend him!

Sent on 08/26/2017