Party Tunes DJ Service Reviews

93 Reviews for Party Tunes DJ Service

93 Party Tunes DJ Service Reviews

Ali P · Married on 10/13/2018

Phenomenal

Randy and his team did an amazing job!! We had several visions and Randy made sure that our visions happened!! He made sure that the reception ran smoothly! Randy kept the music upbeat that both older and younger couples still wanted to dance! Party Tunes DJ services is amazing and I would recommend to everyone!!! Without Party Tunes, our day would not have went as smoothly!!

• O

Olivia · Married on 10/06/2018

Randy & Party Tunes DJ are TOP NOTCH. We absolutely loved having them run around at our ceremony and bring the party to life at our reception. We couldn’t have asked for a better day or DJ! Thank you so much Randy!! We highly suggest to anyone looking for a memorial, fun, reception, to book Party Tunes DJ!!

Party Tunes DJ Service 1

Shelby · Married on 06/23/2018

Party Tunes did a FANTASTIC job with reception music and really appealed to all ages. The personalized monogram displayed on the wall was an extra special touch as well! He was very professional, had great availability to answer all questions, and kept the reception flowing nicely- I didn’t have to worry about a thing. I highly recommend Party Tunes DJ service for your next wedding/event! -Shelby & Justin Smith

Leanne · Married on 04/07/2018

I literally can't express how amazing Randy and his team are. They made me feel so at ease and handled EVERYTHING I asked of them and so much more. Brad and I were so lucky to have them at our wedding ceremony and reception!

Party Tunes DJ Service 2

Lexi & Daniel · Married on 11/11/2017

Randy and his crew made our wedding reception run flawlessly, which made it even more enjoyable. They were very professional in their planning with us prior to the wedding, and were kind and flexible as the night unfolded. We have had so many compliments on our wedding reception, mainly because of the way it ran and the constant action on the dance floor. We were worried about our uplighting not being able to be seen prior to the reception, but he made it look amazing and we were so glad we spent the extra money on the lighting package. Overall, we would absolutely recommend Randy and his crew for anyone's wedding reception!

Julie · Married on 10/14/2017

Party Tunes DJ Service was wonderful! Very professional, proficient and easy to work with. They are clearly very experienced with providing DJ service. It was great to have a "Planner" to fill out before, which made discussing the logistics and plan for the day of our wedding very smooth. Randy was great and super easy to work with. Would recommend their service to anyone looking for a DJ!

Karli · Married on 10/07/2017

We highly, highly recommend Party Tunes DJ Service as choosing Randy and his crew was one of the best decisions we made during our wedding planning process! We were very impressed from the moment we initially contacted Randy. His replies were prompt, and he had our own online portal to assist in planning set-up almost immediately. In the months leading up to our wedding, Randy then helped us carefully plan our reception and how our evening would flow. With Randy and his crew's help, our reception ran smoothly and exactly how we pictured it would. Our reception venue was completely transformed with his elegant, candle-like uplighting during dinner followed by fun uplighting that then brought the dance floor to life along with our personalized monogram, which was the perfect final touch above our head table. We were both amazed from the moment we walked through the door. Randy and his crew were so professional and kept our evening going with announcements of exactly what was taking place and when. They did a fantastic job of keeping our guests involved and engaged throughout the evening and played music for guests of all ages! We didn't have to worry about a thing! We cannot thank Party Tunes DJ Service enough for making our reception so great!!!

- Stephen and Karli Hancock

Shawnee · Married on 09/02/2017

Party Tunes DJ Service was wonderful. I had no idea who I should have DJ my wedding, so I chose Randy purely from reading his reviews and seeing the deal offered. The reviews were spot on! I got the most bang for my buck with Party Tunes, and I was extremely happy with everything. One price included mics for the ceremony, ceremony music, BEAUTIFUL room uplighting, an amazing customized logo chosen by my husband and I, and entertaining for the entire evening. The music selection was exactly what we wanted, and I was so happy with how he kept the wedding running smoothly. He was easy to talk to and made sure that we were happy on our wedding day.
    I would highly recommend Party Tunes DJ Service to anyone. There was nothing I would have changed, and I am so happy with how they made sure our special day went!

Amanda · Married on 08/26/2017

Party Tunes was simply AMAZING. They helped me fill in the blanks for the songs I was unsure of, helped me figure out a complete timeline for my ceremony and reception, the lighting they provided was spectacular, personalized monogram was gorgeous, and they played music for every different personality at the reception. If I had the choice of any DJ in the world, I truly would pick Party Tunes time and time again.

Hannah · Married on 06/03/2017

Randy and his team did such a fantastic job at our wedding! He played every song that we wanted and made sure that our guests were enjoying their time. Randy went over the top to make sure that our lighting was good for our photos and that our head table looked nice and neat throughout the night. Highly recommend!

Jodi · Married on 05/27/2017

Party Tunes was an awesome choice for music services! The DJ team was very professional and organized, and so friendly! He helped the flow of the ceremony and reception stay consistent, and he just knew how to keep people on the dance floor!!! We had such great feedback on our music all night! We had SO much fun celebrating with Randy at staff at Party Tunes!

Tracy · Married on 04/08/2017

Very profession and responsive. Great to work with. Provided beautiful lighting. Provided exceptional service.

Bailey · Married on 03/11/2017

Randy & his crew helped make our wedding day absolutely perfect! They took away all the stress of the reception time line and our monogram looked AMAZING!!!! I would most definitely choose Party Tunes again, buuuut there will be no need for that! haha Thanks again to Randy for all his hard and kindness:)

Katie · Married on 02/25/2017

Randy was professional and organized from day one. He streamlined the planning process and made our day go off without a hitch. Our reception was the extremely organized and he played music that kept the dance floor full. I would recommend him to all my friends and family!

Mackenzi · Married on 12/10/2016

We were so pleased with Party Tunes! Randy Allen is great to work with and answered my emails almost immediately leading up to the wedding. Randy is very organized and knew ahead of time how I wanted the reception to go. He kept it moving and I didn't have to worry about a thing! Our dance floor was always full. We had our youngest guests all the way to our oldest guests out on the dance floor. Everyone had a great time! The lights Randy brought were fabulous! We are so pleased with this service and highly recommend Party Tunes DJ!

Brittney · Married on 10/15/2016

Joseph and I knew we wanted to find the best D.J. someone who make it fun and keep the party dancing even with an older crowd. When we chose Party Tunes DJ it was the absolute best decision we made in our wedding planning process. We debated for the longest time whether to hire our decorator as an event coordinator which would cost us more money. When we talked to Randy he told us that with our DJ service he would coordinate the whole event and it would run smoothly and he did just that. We were so glad we didn't hire an event coordinator because it would have wasted money, because Randy went above and beyond to make it go smoothly. The songs he had picked out were absolutely great even with an older crowd and a younger crowd. We had people up dancing and participating even when I didn't think we would. When we showed up to the reception he greeted us with a warm and friendly smile like we had known him for awhile and immediately got to work. His coworker and him were very professional when it came to talking on the microphone or even the way they were dressed for the evening. We had lots of kids at the wedding and they even went above and beyond to take song requests from them as well. Randy was very professional and kind to our kids as well which made them feel just as important. Even at the end of the night when our oldest son wanted to know about being a DJ and was asking LOTS of questions, Randy didn't hesitate to talk to him. I cannot say enough about them and could talk forever. If you are looking for someone professional, friendly, and great at keeping your crowd entertained look no further, because they were GREAT! Thank you again for everything you all did to make our wedding day special! :)
    -Joseph and Brittney

• W

Whitley · Married on 09/03/2016

I have had experience with Party Tunes three times, and every time has been outstanding! He was the DJ for my sisters, brothers, and then my wedding. He goes above and beyond to make sure he has an understanding of exactly what you want at your reception. He's extremely easy to talk to and work with and is very professional. There isn't anyone else I'd want to help celebrate such a special day!

Hillary · Married on 08/06/2016

Choosing Party Tunes DJ Service for our wedding was hands down one of the best decisions that my fiance and I made during the wedding planning process! Randy was absolutely wonderful to work with. He was so responsive to each of my emails and questions. Looking back on the wedding planning process, I think the asset I find most valuable in a vendor is their responsiveness to my emails, questions, and requests and Randy certainly was excellent about this. Randy and his crew were very professional the night of our wedding. They were dressed professionally and all announcements that he made to help guide our reception were very professional. Randy went above and beyond to make our reception absolutely perfect. He kindly let us know at the reception how we were doing with our "timeline" and helped us modify accordingly to make the reception flow perfectly. He was so helpful to us, as he has done so many weddings and receptions, and it was nice to have his advice and guidance throughout the wedding planning process and the night of the wedding. Party Tunes DJ Service also provided uplighting to our reception venue and placed our monogram on the wall, which was beautiful. Randy meets with each couple prior to the wedding to discuss timelines, song requests, important details, and the reception planning papers that he has each couple to fill out to make sure that the night goes perfectly. I felt so confident in his services during the wedding planning process that I wasn't worried or stressed about the reception at all the week of the wedding. During our meeting with Randy prior to the wedding I made a passing comment about how much my Dad and I loved Johnny Cash and Randy remembered this and played some of his songs at our wedding. This was such a touching gesture that I will never forget. Randy and his team truly go above and beyond to make your wedding and reception all that you could imagine and I highly, highly recommend Party Tunes DJ Service.

Matthew · Married on 07/23/2016

Randy and his crew do an amazing job. They are very accommodating and put on a great show. We also used the accent lighting he provides and it adds such a great touch. We highly recommend using them.

-Matthew & Jessica

Maggi · Married on 06/25/2016

We just cannot say enough about how wonderful Party Tunes DJ Service is! They went above and beyond for us to help make our day absolutely perfect! Responsiveness to emails and calls was always within the hour during the planning process and helpfulness and professionalism on the day of the wedding was top notch.... Absolutely the best. We told them how we wanted things to go at the reception and they made it happen. We were able to just relax and enjoy. We couldn't have asked for better!

Gregory · Married on 04/30/2016

We trusted part of the most important day of our lives to Randy and he delivered and then some. We wanted somebody who took the time to understood what sort of people we are, what sort of music we wanted at our reception, and who would keep the party vibe going. Randy was all of those things and we could not have been happier with him and his DJ services.

My husband and I selected Party Tunes DJ for our wedding and are so glad we did... Randy is great to work with and so helpful with anything you may need... they kept the reception flowing without any interruptions and played music that got people on the dance floor. Worth every penny no doubt!! I would recommend them for any occasion!

Delaney · Married on 10/03/2015

We can't thank Party Tunes DJ Service enough for all the hard work they put in to our day! I didn't have to worry about anything and Randy had the entire night planned out and everything went so smooth! They played music that kept the crowd on the dance floor all night! Very professional and organized! I would recommend then for anyone and any event! Thanks again Party Tunes DJ Service!

Katie · Married on 09/26/2015

Awesome DJ! Randy kept everything running smoothly- which was huge!

Margot · Married on 08/22/2015

My husband and I loved using Party Tunes DJ Service for our wedding. He had very helpful planning tools and made sure that everything was detailed out before the wedding. He was also great in keeping things moving along and kept on time throughout the reception. We appreciated and were grateful for the wall lighting he provided, as well as the logo of our names that lit up the dance floor. Our big day went off without any problems, and Party Tunes DJ definitely helped to make it that way!