Party Time Rentals Reviews

Party Time Rentals 5
Party Time Rentals 6
Party Time Rentals 7

Sheena · Married on 09/08/2018

Working with Party time Rentals was amazing and incredibly easy. We rented a large quantity of items (tent, dance floor, lights, tables, chairs, linens, fill and chill table) for our backyard wedding and everything was easily delivered, assembled, and picked up. Amy and Lisa were great to work with, especially every time my mom called to add something on or to double check something. Couldn't recommend them more!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Party Time Rentals's reply:

Thank you, Sheena. You and your mom were awesome to deal with. You made our job easy!

Meg · Married on 06/09/2018

Very helpful and at a great price!

Very helpful! They delivered and set up everything as well as took it all down for us! Made our day much less stressful, highly recommend!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Party Time Rentals's reply:

Thank you Meg for taking the time to review us. We appreciate your business and loved your venue! Everyone was super helpful on setup day.

Mark · Married on 06/02/2018

We worked with Lisa and Amy at Party Time Rentals Maine to rent white garden chairs for our outdoor wedding ceremony. The chairs were exactly what we wanted and were good quality. They were prompt to respond and easy to work with. The week of our wedding they called to discuss delivery and pick-up times and followed our venue’s instructions on where to put them. I recommend them!

Shawn · Married on 10/14/2017

Party time Rentals was a great choice for our wedding: professional, accommodating, and responsive. They provided great assistance in helping us choose the right styles and wuantities for our needs. I recommend them without hesitation.

Sent on 10/16/2017

Party Time Rentals's reply:

Thank you, Shawn, and congratulations! So glad to hear your experience was a positive one! Best wishes!

Susan · Married on 10/07/2017

Amy was very helpful in getting me my rental needs.
    i would recommend you to anyone looking for party rentals! Great service and communication.

ROBIN · Married on 10/07/2017

WE HAD AN EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE W/ PARTY TIME RENTALS FOR MY DAUGHTERS WEDDING @ GARDEN GATE @ HALEY FARM IN SEBAGO! THEIR RESPONSIVENESS WAS EXCELLENT, AND WE WERE EXTREMELY PLEASED WITH THEIR SERVICE!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Party Time Rentals's reply:

Thank you, Robin! We were so impressed with your incredible decorating skills...the barn was transformed, and it was gorgeous! It was wonderful to work with you!

r · Married on 09/16/2017

We were very pleased with all that your company provided and it was a pleasure to work with you. We would be happy to recommend you and work with you in the future if we are lucky enough to have another celebration.
    Sincerely,
    Bob Kramer

Sarah · Married on 09/09/2017

Party Time Rentals was very easy to work with and very helpful in decision making regarding sizes and number of tables, canopies, chairs, etc. They were attentive to our needs and timely in all responses. Super nice people that I felt really cared about the outcome of our special day!

• keshaw

Katie · Married on 09/09/2017

This review is specifically for Amy, who we spent most of our time working with prior to our wedding. She was very knowledgeable about everything they had to offer, very friendly on the phone (never actually met her), and very patient and accommodating regarding all of our unusual requests, and indecisiveness on our rentals. Amy even helped out when there was a misunderstanding with another staff member. In addition to Amy being wonderful to work with, the staff that facilitated the delivery was amazing, and even returned the next day to clean a spot on the tent they noticed the day before. I would definitely recommend Amy and Party Time for ANY event you might have!

Lindsey · Married on 08/26/2017

Party Time Rentals was responsive, accommodating, and reliable. They made sure to keep in touch with me to set up our tent a few days prior to the event so I had plenty of time to decorate without a last minute set-up!

Mary Ann · Married on 08/19/2017

Party Time Rentals did a fantastic job for our daughter's wedding. Amy was great to work with, and very helpful with any questions we had. The tent itself was perfect for our event and they were willing to work with us to get it up well before our day so that we had time to set things up. The crew itself acted professionally and did a good job. I would use Party Time Rentals again and highly recommend them for your Wedding or any event!

naomi · Married on 08/12/2017

Amy Bliss was a joy to work with. Super helpful and responsive!

Lisa · Married on 08/12/2017

Easy, reasonable, helpful. Recommend.

Beth · Married on 08/12/2017

Amy was a wonderful and accommodating consultant. She had great ideas and not in the way that makes you spend lots of extra money. She took the time to really listen and grasp our vision for the wedding. We had some last minute changes and there was never a hint of stress in her voice or demeanor. Thank you Amy and Party Time we will recommend you to all our friends.

Party Time Rentals 8
    Party Time Rentals 9
    Party Time Rentals 10
    Party Time Rentals 11
    Party Time Rentals 12

Kimberly · Married on 07/22/2017

It was a great tent and I had a lot of help from Lisa, Susan and Amy. Everyone was very helpful and Lisa went out of her way to meet me when I was available. Would highly recommend use of the large tent to anybody for a wedding or joyous occasion!

C · Married on 07/22/2017

The staff at Party time was great
    Timely,friendly, supportive, provided guidance on what we needed and gave me some suggestions. Tables tents and chairs delivered and set up with ease. Couldn't have asked for a better experience. Thank you Amy and all. The wedding was lovely.

Kate · Married on 07/08/2017

Everyone I spoke with and works with that party time responded to me very quickly. They were flexible with the changes we needed to make and very helpful with suggestions and diagrams. Definitely the most reasonable price around and work every cent!

Vy · Married on 06/24/2017

Party Time is great! They were so sweet and so prompt. I am still speechless. There's absolutely nothing bad I can say bad about
    Party Time. They delivered everything 3 days before the wedding like I asked. It was just so easy to work with them. Would recommend to anyone!!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Party Time Rentals's reply:

Thank you, Vy! It was an honor to be part of your event, and wonderful to hear that you were happy with our services!

Jennifer · Married on 06/24/2017

Party Time Rentals is great to work with! Getting married outside on a lake we really needed to created a venue, so we rented at 40x40 pole tent and tables and chairs for about 100 people. It was perfect! Besides being beautiful, there was plenty of space for the tables as well as a dance floor. The set up, delivery and removal was super easy and convenient. Also they have great customer service and helped with all my questions and concerns beforehand. I would definitely use Party Time Rentals again.

Amy · Married on 06/17/2017

Dealing with Amy and Lisa was delightful. Both were extremely personable and helpful.
    Was perfect! Thank you!

Liz · Married on 06/17/2017

We couldn’t have asked for a more perfect wedding day and we have Party Time Rentals to thank for part of that! The tent was
    absolutely beautiful and we are so happy with everything that we ordered through them. Amy was a pleasure to work with from the very first time I called. She was helpful and made this process extremely easy for me and for that I am so thankful. The workers that came to set up the tent were all
    so professional and were a pleasure to work with as well. I searched around and received quotes from other rental companies in the area before deciding that Party Time had the best variety, quality, and price.

Kathleen · Married on 06/10/2017

From start to finish Party Time rentals was amazing. Amy made rentals for my wedding the easiest part. Thank you!

Sent on 07/03/2017

Party Time Rentals's reply:

Thank you, Kathleen! You were a dream to work with, and I wish all the best to you and Sam!

Jos & Kelly · Married on 06/10/2017

Thank you so much! Everything was perfect, professional, and on time. Would definitely recommend this company.

Sent on 06/30/2017

Party Time Rentals's reply:

Jos and Kelly, you were one of the easiest couples I have had the pleasure of working with! I'm so happy to hear you are pleased with our services. Best wishes!

David · Married on 05/27/2017

The folks at Party Time took care of all our needs, they cheerfully accommodated our changes along the way, alerted us in advance of potential problems with the weather for an item we rented and offered an alternative product. We were VERY happy with all aspects of their service and equipment for our daughters wedding!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Party Time Rentals's reply:

David, my most heartfelt thanks. Mother Nature truly can be the proverbial thorn in the side of any event, and I was nervous about the conversation I had to have with you about switching your rental at the last minute. Your calm graciousness and understanding will not be forgotten! I am thrilled to hear that Kate's wedding was a wonderful celebration for everyone involved, thank you again for letting us play a part.

Chris · Married on 05/27/2017

Amy was great to work with. Full of energy and humor making the experience fun. We will work with them again for our next bash.

Sent on 07/07/2017

Party Time Rentals's reply:

Thank you, Chris! All weddings should be fun! I was so happy to work with you and Breanne, and am thrilled you had a positive experience.