Party Time Rentals Reviews

Party Time Rentals 6
Party Time Rentals 7

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/21/2019

Kaitlyn - bride

Super responsive and helpful! I emailed back and forth with this company for months and they were great throughout the entire process! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/06/2019

Party Time Rentals's reply:

Thank you Kaitlyn! When we come across bride's as easy to work with as you were, it makes our job a piece of cake!!
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Cando · Married on 09/07/2019

Made this part of our wedding stress free.

They were wonderful to work with. Party Time was with me every step of the way, venue changes, head count changes, they never flinched. It made this the least stressful part of wedding planning. Right up until the day before the wedding we were change numbers, adding tables and chairs. They were efficient and great to work with. We were so swamped with setting up for the wedding Mark from Party Time took the time to put up all the side for us. I can't say enough great things about them.

Sent on 09/12/2019
    Party Time Rentals 8

Party Time Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much Rebecca for your kind words! You were an absolute pleasure to work with. We are so happy we could contribute to making your day perfect!
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 08/28/2019

Exceeds all expectations

Super flexible, easy to communicate with. Stress free!

Sent on 08/28/2019

Party Time Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much Tiffany! Congratulations again, I hope today is absolutely perfect for you. Best wishes!

Nicole · Married on 08/24/2019

Wedding Review

Party Time Rentals made the rental process extremely easy for us! They were on-time, polite, and efficient and I would highly recommend the company to those looking for an affordable, quality, rental center!

Sent on 09/12/2019

Party Time Rentals's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Nicole, we really appreciate it! It was a beautiful wedding for a beautiful couple. So happy to be apart of your special day, you were a dream to work with!
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Dunn · Married on 06/22/2019

Highly Recommend

The staff was so nice and courteous throughout the entire process. I ended up switching and changing my order multiple times and they made all the accommodations without even batting and eye. Items were delivered on time, picked up on time, and they were even very understanding when one of their table clothes accidentally made it home with me and the rest of my wedding stuff. I returned it a few days late and they were very nice and understanding about it. Would recommend

Sent on 08/14/2019

Party Time Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much Alyssa, we appreciate it! We loved working with you as well.

Sheena · Married on 09/08/2018

Working with Party time Rentals was amazing and incredibly easy. We rented a large quantity of items (tent, dance floor, lights, tables, chairs, linens, fill and chill table) for our backyard wedding and everything was easily delivered, assembled, and picked up. Amy and Lisa were great to work with, especially every time my mom called to add something on or to double check something. Couldn't recommend them more!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Party Time Rentals's reply:

Thank you, Sheena. You and your mom were awesome to deal with. You made our job easy!

Meg · Married on 06/09/2018

Very helpful and at a great price!

Very helpful! They delivered and set up everything as well as took it all down for us! Made our day much less stressful, highly recommend!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Party Time Rentals's reply:

Thank you Meg for taking the time to review us. We appreciate your business and loved your venue! Everyone was super helpful on setup day.

Mark · Married on 06/02/2018

We worked with Lisa and Amy at Party Time Rentals Maine to rent white garden chairs for our outdoor wedding ceremony. The chairs were exactly what we wanted and were good quality. They were prompt to respond and easy to work with. The week of our wedding they called to discuss delivery and pick-up times and followed our venue’s instructions on where to put them. I recommend them!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Shawn · Married on 10/14/2017

Party time Rentals was a great choice for our wedding: professional, accommodating, and responsive. They provided great assistance in helping us choose the right styles and wuantities for our needs. I recommend them without hesitation.

Party Time Rentals's reply:

Thank you, Shawn, and congratulations! So glad to hear your experience was a positive one! Best wishes!

Susan · Married on 10/07/2017

Amy was very helpful in getting me my rental needs.
    i would recommend you to anyone looking for party rentals! Great service and communication.

ROBIN · Married on 10/07/2017

WE HAD AN EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE W/ PARTY TIME RENTALS FOR MY DAUGHTERS WEDDING @ GARDEN GATE @ HALEY FARM IN SEBAGO! THEIR RESPONSIVENESS WAS EXCELLENT, AND WE WERE EXTREMELY PLEASED WITH THEIR SERVICE!

Party Time Rentals's reply:

Thank you, Robin! We were so impressed with your incredible decorating skills...the barn was transformed, and it was gorgeous! It was wonderful to work with you!

r · Married on 09/16/2017

We were very pleased with all that your company provided and it was a pleasure to work with you. We would be happy to recommend you and work with you in the future if we are lucky enough to have another celebration.
    Sincerely,
    Bob Kramer

Sarah · Married on 09/09/2017

Party Time Rentals was very easy to work with and very helpful in decision making regarding sizes and number of tables, canopies, chairs, etc. They were attentive to our needs and timely in all responses. Super nice people that I felt really cared about the outcome of our special day!

Sent on 09/13/2017
  • keshaw

Katie · Married on 09/09/2017

This review is specifically for Amy, who we spent most of our time working with prior to our wedding. She was very knowledgeable about everything they had to offer, very friendly on the phone (never actually met her), and very patient and accommodating regarding all of our unusual requests, and indecisiveness on our rentals. Amy even helped out when there was a misunderstanding with another staff member. In addition to Amy being wonderful to work with, the staff that facilitated the delivery was amazing, and even returned the next day to clean a spot on the tent they noticed the day before. I would definitely recommend Amy and Party Time for ANY event you might have!

Sent on 09/24/2017

Lindsey · Married on 08/26/2017

Party Time Rentals was responsive, accommodating, and reliable. They made sure to keep in touch with me to set up our tent a few days prior to the event so I had plenty of time to decorate without a last minute set-up!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Mary Ann · Married on 08/19/2017

Party Time Rentals did a fantastic job for our daughter's wedding. Amy was great to work with, and very helpful with any questions we had. The tent itself was perfect for our event and they were willing to work with us to get it up well before our day so that we had time to set things up. The crew itself acted professionally and did a good job. I would use Party Time Rentals again and highly recommend them for your Wedding or any event!

Sent on 09/13/2017

naomi · Married on 08/12/2017

Amy Bliss was a joy to work with. Super helpful and responsive!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Lisa · Married on 08/12/2017

Easy, reasonable, helpful. Recommend.

Sent on 09/21/2017

Beth · Married on 08/12/2017

Amy was a wonderful and accommodating consultant. She had great ideas and not in the way that makes you spend lots of extra money. She took the time to really listen and grasp our vision for the wedding. We had some last minute changes and there was never a hint of stress in her voice or demeanor. Thank you Amy and Party Time we will recommend you to all our friends.

Sent on 10/24/2017
    Party Time Rentals 9
    Party Time Rentals 10
    Party Time Rentals 11
    Party Time Rentals 12
    Party Time Rentals 13

Kimberly · Married on 07/22/2017

It was a great tent and I had a lot of help from Lisa, Susan and Amy. Everyone was very helpful and Lisa went out of her way to meet me when I was available. Would highly recommend use of the large tent to anybody for a wedding or joyous occasion!

Sent on 08/05/2017

C · Married on 07/22/2017

The staff at Party time was great
    Timely,friendly, supportive, provided guidance on what we needed and gave me some suggestions. Tables tents and chairs delivered and set up with ease. Couldn't have asked for a better experience. Thank you Amy and all. The wedding was lovely.

Sent on 08/10/2017

Kate · Married on 07/08/2017

Everyone I spoke with and works with that party time responded to me very quickly. They were flexible with the changes we needed to make and very helpful with suggestions and diagrams. Definitely the most reasonable price around and work every cent!

Sent on 07/29/2017

Vy · Married on 06/24/2017

Party Time is great! They were so sweet and so prompt. I am still speechless. There's absolutely nothing bad I can say bad about
    Party Time. They delivered everything 3 days before the wedding like I asked. It was just so easy to work with them. Would recommend to anyone!!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Party Time Rentals's reply:

Thank you, Vy! It was an honor to be part of your event, and wonderful to hear that you were happy with our services!

Jennifer · Married on 06/24/2017

Party Time Rentals is great to work with! Getting married outside on a lake we really needed to created a venue, so we rented at 40x40 pole tent and tables and chairs for about 100 people. It was perfect! Besides being beautiful, there was plenty of space for the tables as well as a dance floor. The set up, delivery and removal was super easy and convenient. Also they have great customer service and helped with all my questions and concerns beforehand. I would definitely use Party Time Rentals again.

Sent on 07/15/2017

Amy · Married on 06/17/2017

Dealing with Amy and Lisa was delightful. Both were extremely personable and helpful.
    Was perfect! Thank you!