51 Reviews for Party Time Rentals

Glassware (1)
Linens (1)
50 Party Time Rentals Reviews

0.5

I placed a order 2 1/2 months ago for tables and chairs The only time they have for pick up is Fridays from 4:00pm-5:00pm. I was there at 4:00 they didn’t have any things for my order there, I had to drive from there location to Standish to there warehouse to get them. The owner was very rude when I asked why I had to go to the warehouse to get them, she said everyone not perfect. There where other people there that was not able to get there items either. The chairs are dirty and the tables are in horrible conditions

Profile Picture Kathy , 6/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

From start to finish Party Time rentals was amazing. Amy made rentals for my wedding the easiest part. Thank you!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We worked with Lisa and Amy at Party Time Rentals Maine to rent white garden chairs for our outdoor wedding ceremony. The chairs were exactly what we wanted and were good quality. They were prompt to respond and easy to work with. The week of our wedding they called to discuss delivery and pick-up times and followed our venue’s instructions on where to put them. I recommend them!

Profile Picture Mark, 6/2/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Chairs

Party time Rentals was a great choice for our wedding: professional, accommodating, and responsive. They provided great assistance in helping us choose the right styles and wuantities for our needs. I recommend them without hesitation.

Profile Picture Shawn, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Amy was very helpful in getting me my rental needs.
i would recommend you to anyone looking for party rentals! Great service and communication.

Profile Picture Susan, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

WE HAD AN EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE W/ PARTY TIME RENTALS FOR MY DAUGHTERS WEDDING @ GARDEN GATE @ HALEY FARM IN SEBAGO! THEIR RESPONSIVENESS WAS EXCELLENT, AND WE WERE EXTREMELY PLEASED WITH THEIR SERVICE!

Profile Picture ROBIN, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Had such great service on short notice. Amy was awesome and knowledgeable. Party time definitely made my sons rehearsal dinner a success!

Profile Picture Cheryl, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We were very pleased with all that your company provided and it was a pleasure to work with you. We would be happy to recommend you and work with you in the future if we are lucky enough to have another celebration.
Sincerely,
Bob Kramer

Profile Picture r, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Party Supplies

We had a very good experience working with Party Time Rentals! They worked with us to figure out what we actually needed for the day of our event, and were able to make adaptations to our order as we got closer to the wedding. They were responsive and helpful every time we spoke or emailed, and everything we ordered came as expected.

Profile Picture Jessie, 9/16/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Party Time Rentals was very easy to work with and very helpful in decision making regarding sizes and number of tables, canopies, chairs, etc. They were attentive to our needs and timely in all responses. Super nice people that I felt really cared about the outcome of our special day!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This review is specifically for Amy, who we spent most of our time working with prior to our wedding. She was very knowledgeable about everything they had to offer, very friendly on the phone (never actually met her), and very patient and accommodating regarding all of our unusual requests, and indecisiveness on our rentals. Amy even helped out when there was a misunderstanding with another staff member. In addition to Amy being wonderful to work with, the staff that facilitated the delivery was amazing, and even returned the next day to clean a spot on the tent they noticed the day before. I would definitely recommend Amy and Party Time for ANY event you might have!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/9/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Lights, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Delivery, Setup

Amy and the rest of the Party Time Rentals team were a dream to work with! From the start up until the day of the ceremony, everyone I worked with was accommodating and very responsive. Amy helped us figure out a tent size, decide exactly how many tables and chairs we'd need, gave us advice on what details to include, and worked with our caterer to order any other items that they might need. Any time I had an issue, the whole Party Time team was ready to help. I had some difficulty deciding on a tent layout, and in addition to responding to all of my frantic emails, Amy went as far as to come out to the venue when the tent was being set up so that she could help me figure out how best to lay out tables and chairs. Beyond that, the set-up crew they had come out to set up our tent were professional and extremely helpful. I highly recommend Party Time!

Photo for Party Time Rentals Review - Tents from Party Time Rentals.
Photo for Party Time Rentals Review - Tent, tables, chairs, and lights from Party Time Rentals.
Profile Picture Sofija, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Party Time is a wonderful group or friendly and approachable professionals that know what they are doing! They suggested ideas and options that worked out perfect for our wedding. They have some beautiful options that no one else had and they were very affordable. If i ever have an event again, I will be going through these gals for sure!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My only complaint is that there is no emergency number... our canopy was installed on a windy day and repeatedly needed to be re-tightened and re-staked. After several attempts trying to reach someone, we fixed the problem ourselves by shoring the posts with cement blocks and duck taping together the bottom to the tops of the poles. The weather was definitely the biggest factor but being able to reach someone in an emergency would have been very helpful providing some guidance.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We rented a tent, chairs, linens, and lights from Party Time. The team there was patient, friendly, and smart. I especially appreciated that they didn't try to up-sell us on anything. On the contrary, they'd let us know if we were about to make a decision that might have a less expensive option -- e.g. we could get ankle-length tablecloths for less money than floor-length ones. They also talked us into a smaller dance floor than we originally requested, which turned out to be a smart decision -- it meant the dance floor always looked full but not too crowded. And they also happily provided advice about other wedding vendors (caterers, etc.) in the area. My one complaint was that they couldn't guarantee which day they would deliver the tent -- but apparently that's par for the course in the tent business. They'll tell you that they "can't guarantee delivery," which is a scary sentence for a bride to hear -- but it turns out they just mean they can't guarantee that they'll deliver it two days in advance as opposed to one, and that delivery might be dependent on weather, etc. As it turned out, they DID deliver the tent two days before the wedding. Party Time was a little more expensive than the other option we considered, but the hassle-free and professional nature of the service made it totally worth it.

Profile Picture Carmen, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Party Time Rentals was responsive, accommodating, and reliable. They made sure to keep in touch with me to set up our tent a few days prior to the event so I had plenty of time to decorate without a last minute set-up!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 8/26/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Party Time Rentals did a fantastic job for our daughter's wedding. Amy was great to work with, and very helpful with any questions we had. The tent itself was perfect for our event and they were willing to work with us to get it up well before our day so that we had time to set things up. The crew itself acted professionally and did a good job. I would use Party Time Rentals again and highly recommend them for your Wedding or any event!

Profile Picture Mary Ann, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Good value and very nice people!

Profile Picture Cole, 8/19/17, 1 Review

Amy was a pleasure to work with. Thank you. Sherry Wadsworth

Profile Picture Sherry, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Easy, reasonable, helpful. Recommend.

Profile Picture Lisa, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Amy Bliss was a joy to work with. Super helpful and responsive!

Profile Picture naomi, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Amy was a wonderful and accommodating consultant. She had great ideas and not in the way that makes you spend lots of extra money. She took the time to really listen and grasp our vision for the wedding. We had some last minute changes and there was never a hint of stress in her voice or demeanor. Thank you Amy and Party Time we will recommend you to all our friends.

Photo for Party Time Rentals Review - A look from the hayride cart, smaller white tent is the bar
Photo for Party Time Rentals Review - We made a live garland and the lights were fabulous
Photo for Party Time Rentals Review - The dance floor never emptied
Photo for Party Time Rentals Review - Looking back from outside
Photo for Party Time Rentals Review - All ready, we rented linens, tables, chairs and tents
Profile Picture Beth, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

It was a great tent and I had a lot of help from Lisa, Susan and Amy. Everyone was very helpful and Lisa went out of her way to meet me when I was available. Would highly recommend use of the large tent to anybody for a wedding or joyous occasion!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The staff at Party time was great
Timely,friendly, supportive, provided guidance on what we needed and gave me some suggestions. Tables tents and chairs delivered and set up with ease. Couldn't have asked for a better experience. Thank you Amy and all. The wedding was lovely.

Profile Picture C, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They were very flexible and were able to accommodate our changes once we had the final head count. Delivery was quick and there was no rush to take them down as we had an extra day until they came to pick them up!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 7/14/17, 1 Review