Party-Time Productions Reviews

171 | Monroeville, PA

171 Reviews for Party-Time Productions

171 Party-Time Productions Reviews

Kaylie · Married on 08/25/2018

Doug was amazing! He videoed our ENTIRE ceremony and was everywhere! He is so funny and played amazing music! You cannot believe the wonderful comments I have gotten from everyone and even have people interested in booking PTP! I loved every single one of them!! I would recommend to everyone!

Natalie · Married on 08/18/2018

Dj Doug was the dj at our reception. He was amazing. He kept our guest dancing & entertained. He worked with us to make sure our day was prefect & thanks to him it was. I would definitely hire or recommend Dj Doug & party time Productions again.

Hannah · Married on 08/04/2018

Steve Lebo from Party-Time productions produced my DREAM WEDDING RECEPTION. He really took the time to figure out exactly what we were looking for from our special night. In addition to asking lots of questions to find exactly what we wanted, he offered advice based on his experience that all came together for a perfect evening. He even threw some surprises in the mix that kept us and our guests on their toes throughout the night!

My husband and I wanted a full dance floor from just after dinner through the end of the night. This is exactly what Steve achieved. The music choices were great and people had a wonderful time. From line dancing to bride/groom dance-offs- he kept the guests very entertained! The wifi photobooth was also a fun addition to our night. The pictures are adorable!

The last thing I would like to say is how professional and easy Party-Time Productions was to work with. We began working with the company at the request of my aunt, a wedding planner in the Pittsburgh area. She has seen Steve and his staff work many successful events in her career. I really feel that I can be a critical person at times, and I have nothing negative to say about this company!

Annie · Married on 07/28/2018

We got married July 28, 2018 and had Steve Lebo of PartyTime Productions as our DJ. He provided music for our cocktail hour and during the reception. He also managed the sound for our ceremony. Steve is highly professional and incredibly customer service oriented. He makes himself available to you at practically anytime of the day for questions and to discuss your event. My first impression of Steve was when I sent a request for services at like 10pm one night and he responded in about 30 minutes. I was not expecting that, and I appreciate that level of customer service. He is always striving to make your event everything you want it to be. He provided invaluable advice on the timeline of events and how the night should be structured for the best flow. Even when things got off track a bit during the night, he got us right back on schedule. He played all my requests and we always had a good number of people on the dance floor. The night was just so much fun and a big part of that was Steve’s hard work. In terms of price, I found Steve to be priced competitively against other professional DJ services of similar caliber. The DJ is going to make sure that your party goes as planned and you don’t want to skimp on these services! My night was practically worry-free, which is what a bride needs, and I would highly recommend Steve Lebo of Party Time Productions.

Emily · Married on 07/14/2018

We wanted an MC that was going to get everyone on the dance floor and he certainly did that! He made sure to keep organized and on schedule as well as listened to all of our requests/song choices.

Christy · Married on 06/30/2018

DJ Doug was the best Dj at our wedding 6/30/18! He helped along the way and made the day of planning and the planning up to the wedding a breeze. We were unsure of the barn and lake location, but we made it work. Actually worked out really well! DJ Doug knows how to keep the party going. I have reccomended him to anyone and everyone I know getting married and will be doing my best friends wedding in September. Our photographer Becca did an awesome job and helped set up put photos and took shots we wouldn't think of. I can't wait to see the photos!

Deb · Married on 06/23/2018

DJ Doug is the most amazing and talented entertainer ever! He is full of energy, has a sense of humor, and knows how to get people moving and having fun. We hired Doug through Party Time Productions for my son’s wedding and he was an essential part of the perfect day. Doug dedicated a significant amount of time before the wedding planning every detail of how the special day would flow. He took time to plan the order of the day’s events, what songs would be played, how to pronounce the bridal party names, and paid particular attention to EXACTLY what the bride and groom wished for. He coordinated everything with the venue and photographer throughout the day and made sure everything ran smoothly. When the bride and groom requested anything throughout the day, Doug was able to meet all their needs without hesitation. Honestly, having Doug at the wedding eliminated the need to hire a wedding day coordinator. HE DID IT ALL! Most importantly, Doug is a very personable and professional DJ and is somebody we are honored to have met. DJ Doug and Party Time Productions has our highest recommendation without a doubt! We will definitely use them in the future for our next event.

Kelsie · Married on 06/16/2018

My husband and I had DJ Doug for our wedding. We love him! My sister had him as her DJ for her wedding and then my friend used him for hers. We always recommend him! He's been so great at all of them! He gives suggestions if you need them and really knows how to make sure everyone has fun. An example is he is interactive, but only if you want him to be. Timing is always huge obviously with weddings and he makes sure you're running smoothly. My husband said if your guests don't have fun then it's them not DJ Doug. He does a great job and we really can't thank him enough for helping us have the perfect day!

Party-Time Productions 1

Lindsay · Married on 05/26/2018

Four words.. THEY DO IT ALL!! My husband and I booked Party Time Productions for not only our DJ but our photographer and videographer as well. They went above and beyond to make this the easiest vendor we dealt with. Throughout the whole process Steve was our one contact, he helped us with any questions we had by email, phone or even a quick text. He was available at all times of the day. Best of all when paying for three different vendors all I had to do was write ONE check!! Instead of worrying about three different checks all I had to worry about was one. As we got closer to the wedding I then got in touch with our photographer Bekah, who is incredible at her job! I have been in weddings when the photographer asks you what you want and that's it, they don't give any helpful tips or ideas. Well Bekah had her own amazing suggestions and ideas for pictures which helped me out a lot because as a Bride you are doing a million other things and sometimes tend to forget pictures that you would want. My videographer Jordan was THE best!! He was so easy to communicate with and a pleasure to work with. If you are looking for a company that is NOT demanding or added stress than Party-Time productions is your place. A company that includes a bunch of great packages with more to offer then just their DJ'ing services then this is your company. My guests told me they haven't been to a wedding were the DJ was that good in years, raving about how he got people up and dancing, kept the reception moving along, made a great atmosphere and played an awesome variety of music!! Steve at Party-Time productions and all of his staff have done nothing but make our wedding a night we will never forget and a night out guest will never forget as well!

Danielle · Married on 04/14/2018

DJ Steve was awesome! My husband and I had a blast, we were on the dance floor most of the night. Our guests had a blast. He worked with us every step of the way and was always there to answer any questions we had. I would definitely recommend Party Time Productions!

Hannah · Married on 04/14/2018

My wedding was on April 14,and we had the blessing of having Doug as our DJ. He was above and beyond. Our wedding was about 200 people and he kept 90% of the guests engaged dancing and having a great time. Doug was awesome to work with prior to the wedding, constantly checking in to make sure that my husband and I had everything we needed. As a stressed bride, Doug made sure everything on his end was stress-free, well put together, tasteful, fun, interactive and made our best day the greatest and very memorable. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND booking Doug for your future needs if you want to enjoy yourself/have your guests enjoy themselves.

Chelsea · Married on 09/16/2017

We had a great time working with DJ Steve and DJ Doug at our wedding. DJ Steve kept our guests dancing all night long with a great mix of music for all generations and DJ Doug helped our guests with the WiFi photo booth. Our time line did not go exactly as planned but he was more than willing to jump in and make changes to help our night flow as smooth as possible. Overall, we have heard nothing but great things from everyone at our wedding and cannot say enough good things about Steve and Party Time Productions!

Amanda · Married on 09/15/2017

Dj Doug was seriously amazing!!! I got so many compliments on him my entire wedding. He went above and beyond the entire night. He even brought appetizers outside for us while we were getting pictures with their photographer Rebecca who was also wonderful!!! If I could give 10 stars I would. Thank you so much party time production for making my day so special!!!!!

Nicole · Married on 09/09/2017

Steve was an overall great DJ. He kept us flowing through the reception and kept everyone on the dance floor. We couldn't be more happy with our decision. He gets in contact with you and checks with you throughout the entire process so you're never alone!

Lindsay · Married on 07/29/2017

We found Party-Time Productions because they were a preferred vendor of our venue, but we honestly couldn’t have asked for a better match. DJ Steve Lebo was awesome!! He was very organized and professional and worked hard to get to know me and make sure that we had the best day ever! He was very responsive during the planning process and very easy to get along with. During the wedding, he kept us on schedule and was very accommodating with some last minute changes. Unbeknownst to me and the guests, he even helped delay the ceremony when the groomsmen forgot the rings inside! We had our ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, and reception in different locations at the venue, but he was able to flow to the next site without a hitch! He played all of the songs on my list and took lots of requests! Everyone had so much fun at our wedding and the dance floor was packed the whole night. One of my friends told me it was the most people she’s ever seen on the dance floor at a wedding. I knew our wedding would be fun, but I am blown away at HOW much fun it was – and I give a lot of that credit to Steve! I highly recommend Party-Time Productions for your wedding.

Emily · Married on 07/22/2017

We would highly recommend party time productions especially Steve Lebo for your wedding DJ. Steve was a pleasure to work with, always a phone call/text away and extremely helpful during the planning process. He was extremely insightful and thoughtful when it came to building the reception timeline and designing the night/playlist to be exactly the theme we were looking for. Our wedding was a blast and we have heard nothing but good things from our guests about how much fun they had and how they can't remember the last time they danced all night long at a wedding.

Andrew · Married on 05/27/2017

I can not express enough how wonderful and amazing Party-time Productions were to us for our wedding. We had the pleasure to work with Steve Lebo and he blew us away with his professionalism and expertise when it comes to having a memorable day. He helped us prior to the event by providing advice on music, time frames, and what would make the reception a fun and memorable time for everyone. We also used Party-time for photography of our wedding, which once again provided exceptional professionalism. We could not be happier with how our day went, and we chalk that up to a tremendous DJ who went above and beyond, as well as awesome photographers who knew how to capture every moment.

Louis · Married on 03/31/2017

Amazing excellent service. Steve was beyond amazing to work with. These guys are who you want for your event. Our wedding reception was made unforgettable with their help.

Kathryn · Married on 01/14/2017

Partytime Productions (we used the DJ and Photography services) were so amazing. Steve and Bekah were easy to work with, and met our every need! We loved how easy the whole process was, and the fact that they went above and beyond to make sure our day was special. My husband and I hate having our picture taken, but Bekah made the process feel natural (not clunky or posed at all) and in addition took the only good picture that we have ever had taken of us in our entire relationship. Steve made sure that every song we wanted to hear was played. Even our more obscure, non-traditional wedding songs were easily added to his list. He even took my crazy request to time my/my bridesmaids walk down the aisle to a specific song (and have me come out at a specific time in the song) a reality. He also made sure that all our guests had a great time, and perfectly blended the reception music to create an awesome party. They were both knowledgeable and friendly and I highly recommend them to any couple looking for an amazing wedding!

Lacey · Married on 01/14/2017

Party time productions not only met our expectations but exceeded ! DJ Doug had our families on their feet all night, guest are still talking about our reception and how great the party was. Todd was our photographer and let's just say our friends have been liking our photos nonstop. They captured our emotions and day perfectly. Doug and Todd made our day one that not only can we not stop talking about our day but neither can our guests! Our guests danced so much they were sore the next day! Hands down the best company around! We will be back for many more services and I know our guests will be too. Thank you for sharing and making our day one that we will never forget !

Brittany · Married on 10/22/2016

Steve Lebo was absolutely amazing to work with! He was super responsive, and went over every last detail with my husband and I before our wedding to make sure that we had a memorable day! He was interactive with our guests and had all of us laughing! He made sure that all specific requests from both myself and my guests were met. We used Party Time Productions for our six hour reception, and also the WiFi photo booth, which our guests loved! Steve also provided up lighting, which added a nice touch to our decorations. I highly recommend Party Time Productions! They will make sure that you and your guests are up, dancing and having a blast!

Erica · Married on 09/24/2016

We got married September 24th and Steve was so incredible through the whole process! He met with me multiple time, walked me through the process of what to expect and did an INCREDIBLE job at our wedding! Everyone is still coming up to me raving about how much fun they had. I would absolutely recommend Party Time Productions to everyone I know! We also used Bekah as our photographer and she was just wonderful! She was with me for the entire day, from getting ready to sparkler send off! I am so happy we found them! Thank you guys!!!!!

Sydney · Married on 09/17/2016

We met Steve Lebo the owner of Party-Time Productions at a bridal show. We instantly clicked with him as he didn't treat us like "just another couple" like some of the other production companies do. We hired him to perform a wedding ceremony and reception on September 17th. Steve was always there during the planning process to answer any and all questions. The thing we liked most about Steve was that he made sure that our event was personalized to us. Steve wanting to give us a perfect experience had us send him links to make sure that the music we wanted him to play during the ceremony was exactly what we wanted, and that we didn't have any surprises. The reception was another story, he made sure everyone was introduced properly, played excellent music during dinner, and even showed the Best Man and Maid of Honor how to speak in the microphone so that they could be heard clearly. Once the dancing started, he kept people on the dance floor all night, we have never seen a dance floor that was crowded for that long at any other weddings we have been to. Our family and friends really enjoyed the Shoelywed game that Steve prepared for us. The party was non-stop fun! Our family and friends said that they had a blast. My husband said when we met Steve that the DJ was one of the most important things and how they can make or break a wedding. Steve certainly did not disappoint! Steve's attention to detail, personalization, and getting to know us better is the reason why our wedding rocked!

Becky · Married on 09/10/2016

Steve was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. When we first met with Steve we knew he would be great, but he went above and beyond anything we ever expected!! Steve was so easy to talk to and answered any questions ( no matter how stupid they sounded) quickly and efficiently. My husband and I were at ease during the reception because Steve helped throw a great party. He even surprised us with a few of his own ideas based off our entrance music and everyone LOVED it. We give Steve and party time productions our highest recommendation.

Abigail · Married on 09/03/2016

My now husband and I did some research about DJs in the Pittsburgh area and came across Party-Time Productions. Although they were slightly more expensive than we had in mind, we have heard from our friends and family who got married before us that a good DJ will be more expensive than the lame ones, who are usually cheap. Once we spoke to Steve, we knew we wanted to hire this company. What an awesome salesman/personality he had! Once we decided what add ons we wanted (Uplighting, ceremony music, etc), he emailed us a contract and our own personal login for their website-where we were in charge of personalizing what we wanted from our DJ. We were assigned Doug to do the deed and he contacted us right away. He set up dates and times for our phone meetings before the big day, where he went over the online info we filled in (such as bridal party names, special songs, requests, uplight colors, etc). Doug has such a funny personality-I knew from the start we would enjoy is presence at our wedding.

When the big day came, he introduced himself to me and went over some last minute details...he made sure to let me know that all of the "set details" were flexible and we could play anything by ear (first dances/cake cutting/etc etc) so that made me relax and feel like we weren't on a strict schedule. Our reception was awesome! I didn't like the color of the lights he had first set up, and he was quick to reprogram them to a color I did like...with no problem at all! Very sweet and accommodating, and such awesome energy with the crowd! He took requests, played the vital songs I wanted to hear, blocked all country music (NOT ON MY WATCH! LoL) and was overall a fantastic DJ.

I highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a quality DJ company to handle their special day :) Leave it to the professionals (AkA Steve, Doug, and the rest of them!)