55 Reviews for Party Time Entertainment

Uplighting (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Video Projection (1)
Sound/PA System (1)

Tom and the entire crew made my son's Bar Mitzvah come to life. People that never usually dance at these events were up on the dance floor the entire time. The children were kept entertained the whole party and my son was treated like a rock star! I highly recommend this company to anyone having an important event in their life. We already booked them again for our next party! Susan. Middletown , New Jersey.

Profile Picture Susan, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

PTE should be on the top of your list for any entertainment needs. Tommy clearly hears all your special requests and diligently answers each of them. His crew is professional, respectful & fun. We couldn’t be happier with PTE. I recommend them whole heartedly.

Profile Picture Richard, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

If you need a wide genre of music for your wedding or you just downright want your guests to have an AMAZING time.. book Tom, period. We definitely gave him a challenge with very old Italian music, salsa, pop, and hip hop. Not only was the dance floor PACKED the entire night, but everyone (grandmothers, parents, friends, kids) was dancing. We continue to get compliments about our DJ and comments on how amazing he was mixing the wide range of music. Tom also was extremely professional and responsive. He kept in touch with me throughout the process and made sure he understood every detail of our reception timeline - even going over the names with me several times to ensure the pronunciation was correct. An amazing MC, DJ, and overall professional. Book Tom and thank me later!

Profile Picture Lora, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We have used Tom for the American Heart Association’s Shoreline Heart Walk for several years now, and love working with him!
He is very professional, has great equipment, and great music!

Profile Picture Lena, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our DJ, Tom, was phenomenal. He kept our guests dancing all evening. Thank you, Tom, for making our wedding reception a success.

Profile Picture Lauren & Jamaes, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I don't even think I can properly put in to words how AWESOME Tom and his Padt Time crew are! He Djd our 125 person resort wedding and was the best DJ i could have ever dreamed of. Our guests danced from the first song to the last, we never had an empty dance floor and he kept the crowd geared up the entire night!! From the beginning of the planning process he got to know my fiancé and I and we built a great entertainment package and relationship from there! We had a DJ, MC, Photobooth with a a customized photo strip to match our wedding theme and AWESOME attendant, monogram, led dj booth, as well as a phenomenal candid photographer who took awesome pics of us and our guests and put them up on the screens throughout the night!! Our guests were so thrilled they are still calling us to tell us how amazing our dj/entertainment package was. If you're looking for a top of the line dj company that truly cares about every single special detail and making your wedding day the best it can be then I HIGHLY reccommend Part Time!!

Profile Picture Hillary, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Video Projection

There are two parts to a great party.... the Music and the Food. Not one person stayed in their seat the entire party! Party Time Entertainment was fantastic! From the music selections, to helping us prepare for my daughters Sweet 16, to carrying the entire event! I highly recommend them and will use them again in the future. Dena K.

Profile Picture Dena, 8/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tom was great. So accommodating. Super friendly and great energy. I didn't have to tell him what to do or what to play, he took care of it all. We had 150 people in our wedding. about 1/2 were between 25-35 and the other half were between 50-75 and everyone was dancing. The floor was packed right to the end. Everything was perfect.

Profile Picture Maggie, 6/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

awesome time. The music played was perfect and kept everyone on the dance floor. Tom was so great, affordable, and easy to work with. Everyone had a great time and he had a lot to do with that. We had a photo booth as well which was a blast. Would use him again in a heart beat

Profile Picture Deanna, 5/19/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

It was an absolute pleasure working with Tom from PTE, from start to finish!! He exceeded all of our expectations and performed wonderfully during our special event. If your looking for a quality DJ, with great service and personality, PTE should be your choice!

Profile Picture Mike, 11/6/16, 1 Review

Tom,
Just wanted to thank you again for providing the entertainment for our party. Everyone had the best time! You read the crowd and understood our needs and provided the best mix for us. Your assistant was great (so enthusiastic)!
We will certainly recommend you if we know of anyone who needs entertainment for an event.
Thanks again,
Sharon V (and family)

Sent from my iPad

Profile Picture Sharon, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tom and Party Time Entertainment have been graciously donating their services for numerous American Heart Association events throughout the years in support of our mission to build healthier lives, free of cardiovascular diseases and stroke. They are extremely flexible and easy to work with, whether it is emceeing or DJing and are always willing to work with us, even when things may get complicated logistically. We are truly grateful to have the opportunity to work with Party Time Entertainment and our guests/participants at the events really enjoy having them there! Thank you, Party Time Entertainment for all that you do and for making our events more lively and successful!

Profile Picture User7486388, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tom and the entire crew were absolutely amazing! They were very responsive throughout the whole process and would even email us every couple of months to check if we needed anything. The music was AMAZING!! They were very accommodating especially since half of my family is Brazilian and we had special song requests. They were able to incorporate the Brazilian music with the American music perfectly. Tom and the entire crew had everyone dancing all night (including many non dancers)! ! We had many guests tell us they had so much fun dancing they forgot to take pictures!

We also rented a photobooth from Party Time Entertainment. They had a great variety of props and it even came with a photo album! One of my bridemaids liked Tom and the Party Time Entertainment crew so much she is using their services for her wedding. We can't thank you enough for a wonderful night!

Profile Picture stephanie, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Photobooth, MC

Tom is SUCH a great party host! He understood our needs and he completely exceeded our expectations! No one was sitting down!

Profile Picture Paula, 7/29/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

PTE did my daughter's Sweet 16 they were absolutely amazing, they had the crowd dancing the entire night. The played the music that the kids today enjoy. They were very professional.

Profile Picture Jill, 1/17/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Flat Screen, Photobooth, Uplighting, One Event Per Day

I can't recommend Andrew and PTE enough. The entire crew is very serious about the business of partying and they know how to throw a damn good party! We hired PTE for our wedding and it was easily the best decision we made. PTE was incredibly easy to deal with. Andrew listened to what we wanted and delivered flawlessly. The dance floor was packed the entire night. Even the old folks enjoyed the music (no easy feat - old Italians are very picky with their music!)

If you're looking for DJs who are hassle free, professional, and amazing at their jobs, then PTE is the way to go.

Can't thank Andrew and the PTE crew enough. They made the entire night.

Frank & Jackie

Profile Picture Frank, 11/14/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Once you connect with this entertainment team you'll need to look no further. Planning a wedding is stressful and it can be hard to stay organized and on top of all the little details. With PTE I knew my wedding reception was in good hands and I was confident we would have the best time of our lives and our friends and family would be part of a celebration they would never forget. I couldn't have been more right. The DJ/MC combo was flawless. They played all the right music that got every guest onto the dance floor and kept them there. In every picture we got from the photographer you can see a packed floor and 230 empty chairs. PTE hears what you want and delivers exactly that. I could go on forever, but instead I'll just say...call PTE now and call it a day.

Profile Picture User5122210, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

When you get married, I firmly believe that the highlight of the night will be the DJ and their ability to not only organize the reception but also get the crowd moving. No one could do this better or stood out more than Andrew and the PTE staff. From the details leading up to the wedding to the end of our night, Andrew was very professional and an expert at what he does. He made sure our music was set for my wife to walk down, created an amazing presentation to walk in to, and ran the show making sure our reception rocked! People enjoyed this reception because of PTE! I recommend this service over any of them out there because I have researched and experienced it first hand. Thank you Andrew and PTE!

NICK AND CALI

Profile Picture Nick, 10/30/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tom and Andrew were great! Everyone was on the dance floor all night long and raved about the music and Andrew's dance moves! Working with Tom was stress free. We weren't able to meet in person since we are 2 hours away, but a few emails and phone calls worked just fine. They had my absolute full confidence. They also provided a photobooth which was a huge hit. Great props and a lot of fun. They even put together an album of all the pictures that we took home that night! They gave me a fair price right off the bat. I would absolutely use them again.

Profile Picture Mary, 10/23/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Party time entertainment was great and very professional. We meet with Tom multiple times before the wedding to go over things and was was always available by email. Having a 2 person team was great so that one was handling the music and the other was getting the crowd going. So glad we chose party time entertain for our wedding DJ.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 8/30/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Party Time Entertainment and Andrew made our wedding great! I loved working with them and their professionalism was top notch. They knew how to get the party started and interacted with my guests- which is always important! I highly recommend Andrew and PTE to anyone who wants to have a great time with an amazing DJ!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Andrew, Tommy, & the whole PTE team were amazing. They had our guests up & dancing the entire night. They listened to the type of music we wanted and delivered! Our guests keep commenting on how great the dj & mc were! I will definitely use them for all of our parties in the future. I strongly recommend you book them for your next event!!!

Profile Picture Michele, 7/31/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I loved Tom! He was great to work with. My wedding day was awesome. He played good music, the stuff my husband and I liked, plus music our older guest liked. There was the perfect amount of energy and fun from Tom and his partner. They were awesome!

Profile Picture Beth, 5/31/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

It was a true pleasure working with Tom! As soon as we met him, we were greeted with positive vibes and someone who clearly loves music, and really wanted to make our special day truly special! Tom took the time to answer our questions, and was very professional throughout. He also made sure to listen to what we wanted, and wanted to make sure that we'd be happy with all of the decisions, moving forward. We didn't have any worries the day of because we felt he'd deliver, and you know what -- he did! Everyone had a blast at our wedding, including my husband and I, of course! Tom and his partner listened to the songs that we wanted to play, but also played similar songs. They are excellent at feeling out the vibe of a wedding, and keeping the party going! I would highly recommend Tom for your wedding, for sure!

Thank you for all that you've done, Tom!! Oscar and I couldn't have asked for a better DJ!!!

Profile Picture User5227058, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We met Andrew at a wedding show and immediately felt comfortable. He was so easy to work with and made our wedding a very enjoyable. Our guest were still talking about it weeks later. I would highly recommend PTE and Andrew to anyone for any occasion. Great entertainers!!!

Profile Picture Ronald, 5/15/15, 1 Review