Party Time Entertainment Reviews

Party Time Entertainment 3
Party Time Entertainment 4
Party Time Entertainment 5

Tiffany · Married on 08/30/2015

Party time entertainment was great and very professional. We meet with Tom multiple times before the wedding to go over things and was was always available by email. Having a 2 person team was great so that one was handling the music and the other was getting the crowd going. So glad we chose party time entertain for our wedding DJ.

Sent on 11/05/2015

Lauren · Married on 08/08/2015

Party Time Entertainment and Andrew made our wedding great! I loved working with them and their professionalism was top notch. They knew how to get the party started and interacted with my guests- which is always important! I highly recommend Andrew and PTE to anyone who wants to have a great time with an amazing DJ!!

Sent on 08/11/2015

Michele · Married on 07/31/2015

Andrew, Tommy, & the whole PTE team were amazing. They had our guests up & dancing the entire night. They listened to the type of music we wanted and delivered! Our guests keep commenting on how great the dj & mc were! I will definitely use them for all of our parties in the future. I strongly recommend you book them for your next event!!!

Sent on 08/26/2015

Beth · Married on 05/31/2015

I loved Tom! He was great to work with. My wedding day was awesome. He played good music, the stuff my husband and I liked, plus music our older guest liked. There was the perfect amount of energy and fun from Tom and his partner. They were awesome!

Sent on 06/11/2015

It was a true pleasure working with Tom! As soon as we met him, we were greeted with positive vibes and someone who clearly loves music, and really wanted to make our special day truly special! Tom took the time to answer our questions, and was very professional throughout. He also made sure to listen to what we wanted, and wanted to make sure that we'd be happy with all of the decisions, moving forward. We didn't have any worries the day of because we felt he'd deliver, and you know what -- he did! Everyone had a blast at our wedding, including my husband and I, of course! Tom and his partner listened to the songs that we wanted to play, but also played similar songs. They are excellent at feeling out the vibe of a wedding, and keeping the party going! I would highly recommend Tom for your wedding, for sure!

Thank you for all that you've done, Tom!! Oscar and I couldn't have asked for a better DJ!!!

Sent on 07/03/2015

Ronald · Married on 05/15/2015

We met Andrew at a wedding show and immediately felt comfortable. He was so easy to work with and made our wedding a very enjoyable. Our guest were still talking about it weeks later. I would highly recommend PTE and Andrew to anyone for any occasion. Great entertainers!!!

Sent on 05/29/2015
  • User5094512 · event on: 05/08/2015

Thank you PARTY TIME ENTERTAINMENT for a fantastic time at the Monroe Township High School Junior Prom 2015!! Our students raved about the photo booth, DJ, MC, and the great music you played all night long. We were thrilled that kids danced the night away. Looking forward to booking our Senior Prom with PTE!!!

Sent on 05/20/2015

Shannon · event on: 05/04/2015

Both gentleman were fantastic! Our event required us to make annoucements often and they we very accommodating and willing for us to take over their microphone. I look forward to working with them again!

Sent on 05/14/2015

Ally · Married on 11/22/2014

From the moment we began our wedding planning for the reception music with PTE we felt at ease. Andrew was very helpful with music choices and knew exactly what we wanted. He made our night absolutely amazing. Everyone had a blast. All guests were on the dance floor the entire night and continued to talk about how great PTE was the next morning. We couldn't have asked for a better night. He truly exceeded our expectations. Thank you again!

Sent on 11/23/2014

PTE was pleasure to work with. They fulfill your wants and needs to the best of their ability. At the last minute I decided that I wanted them to stay another hour at the reception. They had no problem with that but of course there is a minimal fee for that which was worth every penny. They are very professional and they keep the party going. Thanks again PTE for everything.

Sent on 01/23/2015

Annie · Married on 10/05/2014

If you want the BEST DJ - Look NO further. What an amazing DJ and crew. His prices are great, He was on time, proffesional and I didn't have to worry about a thing from the ceremony to the reception. He was on point and organized and made my husband and I feel at ease from start to finish. Everything was perfect and he made everything special on our Wedding day! The sound, the music was spectacular and he had my guests having a blast on the dance floor in no time. His announcements were perfectly clear and correct and everyone was excited to hear the next steps to such a wonderful Wedding. The DJ and crew made my wedding perfect and I couldn't have asked for a better DJ, you're the BEST Tom!! We look forward to doing business with you again.

Sent on 11/17/2014

We got married August 31 at the in West orange, NJ. Andrew was our DJ and MC. He was amazing, he had everyone on the dance floor all night. Even people we have never seen dance. We ended the night on an up beat awesome way. I love PTE and Andrew will be recommended to any party !

Sent on 09/01/2014

Heather Debby · Married on 06/28/2014

Tom & PTE were great. He is good at his job! Leading up to the ceremony, he was communicative and responsive. We let him know of our wishes, and he worked with us to make them happen. For example, we wanted to play the first dance songs of some of our guests & I had an idea of how to do it, but Tom knew that my idea would potentially stall the party and worked with me to include the songs I wanted in a better spot--and it was a total hit! He was thoughtful and attentive leading up to & during our event and awesome during the party. He truly listens, he knows his job, and he created an awesome night for us & our guests. Highly, highly recommend!! His company also does a photo booth which was awesome during our reception as well. Hire PTE--you will be thrilled with your choice. (In fact, he was recommended to us by our caterer who had was impressed with his service that she searched him out for us--that says something when you see DJs every week!)

Sent on 08/10/2014

Jackie · Married on 06/15/2014

I just wanted to say thank you so much to all the guys with PTE for making our wedding reception so amazing!! Andrew and the guys did an outstanding job and I could'nt be more happy that we chose PTE to do our wedding! All night guests were telling us how great you guys were with getting everyone up to dance and how good the music was! So from the bottom of my heart, thank you for everything!!! :) -jackie & mike

Sent on 08/22/2014

Joyce · Married on 06/07/2014

PTE was fantastic. Used their services for our daughters engagement party and also for her wedding at the Bethwood on June 7th,2014. There was never a moment that the dance floor was not full of our family and friends having the time of their lives!!!!

Sent on 08/18/2014

Kim · Married on 04/26/2014

Amazing. My party was the best night of my life. They did a stellar job

Sent on 06/19/2014

We appreciate all you did for us and we recommend you services to everyone!

Sent on 07/01/2014

Joe · event on: 02/07/2014

We could not have asked for more from the entertainment. Everything went excellent. Everything was perfection.
    I only wish that the party could have gone longer...

Sent on 02/10/2014

Thank you PTE for such an amazing party! The music was great and you got everyone to dance all night.. Can't wait to boo you for my next event!

Sent on 12/15/2013

Cara · Married on 11/02/2013

Tommy was not only extremely reasonably priced, but an AWESOME DJ! I can't say enough great things about him. We gave him a (rather extensive) list of songs we would and would not like played; not only did he follow it, he enhanced it and made it even better! He's great at reading the crowd without being the annoying DJ on the mic every 5 seconds, which is exactly what we were looking for. Everyone came up to me afterwards and said what a great DJ we had and what a great variety he played. I would highly highly recommend PTE for your wedding or event.

Sent on 01/07/2014

Diane · Married on 11/01/2013

We used PTE for our wedding on November 1 and we can not say enough great things about their staff, service and professionalism! Tom was so responsive and very easy to work with leading up to the wedding. They hands down have the best photo booth out there, our guests are still talking about it. After the wedding they provided us with an amazing album and a DVD with all of our guests pictures. We loved it! They truly provided us with memories to last us and our guests a life time!! You will not regret booking PTE for your event!

Sent on 02/10/2014
  • User3605883 · event on: 10/12/2013

DJ was great, he did everything we asked and more.Very professional,he kept everyone dancing,the party was a big success!!!

Sent on 10/15/2013

Jessica · Married on 10/11/2013

They were amazing would deffinitly book them again! I recommend everyone to use them

Sent on 10/23/2013

Lisa · event on: 10/05/2013

I recently had Party Time Entertainment for DJ services at my Mothers 60th Birthday Party. Everything was flawless and went better than I could have imagined! It was a surprise party and they did a great job of announcing when the “guest of honor” would be arriving and made the moment very special. From beginning to end, Andrew and Tommy really got the guests up and dancing and having a great time. I got many compliments from my family and friends about how FANTASTIC the music was. When we had talked on the phone I said the genres of music I wanted played throughout the night and they did a great job of doing so. I would definitely recommend Party Time Entertainment to anyone looking for a DJ!

Sent on 10/30/2013

Steve · event on: 09/21/2013

PTE was the perfect compliment to my sons christening. Tommy and crew provided an amazing soundtrack to Dylan's special day. PTE kept the adults and children engaged at all times. Tommy went above and beyond while preparing for the event. Given the size of the party and the amount of children, he was able to connect us with a magician that provided the children with ample laughs and joy. I would highly recommend their services for any occasion.

Sent on 10/14/2013