Party Solution Entertainment Reviews

99 Reviews for Party Solution Entertainment

• Lindsay

Lindsay Jackson · Getting married on 06/07/2021

Awesome Job!

Kevin was our DJ for our wedding and did an AWESOME job! Our wedding had to be rescheduled due to COVID and Kevin was very flexible and helpful during such a stressful time. Kevin did an awesome job reading the crowd and keeping everyone on the dance floor all night. Needless to say, no one wanted to leave at the end of the night! We could not recommend PartySolutionEnt & Kevin enough!

Sent on 08/09/2020
  • Brittaney

Brittaney Fisher · Married on 09/11/2020

Awesome awesome!!

They were part of my al inclusive package with plantation but Honestly like treat you like everyone else. The music was on point and the dj was so nice! Thank you for making my day perfect!

Sent on 09/16/2020
  • Keller

Keller Hinson · Married on 08/08/2020

Outstanding service, staff very friendly with great energy.

Party Solution Ent. provided a fantastic experience for my fiance and I for our wedding and follow-on reception. Dj Shawn and McDavid were fun, flexible, and full of energy the entire night. We held a short wedding ceremony outdoors in St. Augustine, FL and promptly moved in doors for a reception. Set-up of equipment of seamless. They engaged with us frequently to ensure they had the music we wanted to hear. They also coordinated to have the maid of honor's toast be broadcast on a TV during the reception. (Maid of Honor is military and couldn't make it to the wedding). All in all, would absolutely recommend for anyone.

Sent on 08/12/2020

Heather White · Married on 07/12/2020

Simply the best

We got married July 2020 and used DJ Kevin. Our experience was simply nothing short of perfect. He was phenomenal to work with through the ups and downs of the planning process and the unexpected moments that came along with the current pandemic. From the start, communication was a breeze. DJ Kevin is extremely detailed oriented and professional. Throughout our wedding, DJ Kevin did a great job playing music that kept the crowd dancing and everyone having fun all night. He did a wonderful job at keeping the evening flowing without feeling rushed. Everyone kept complementing how much fun they had all thanks to our DJ. He is the best and we would definitely recommend Party Solution Entertainment 100%, you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 07/19/2020
  • Samantha

Samantha Hildebrandt · Married on 07/03/2020

Your only dj option

PSE is the wedding DJ you NEED. When we met with Kevin initially, we told him how important it was for us, our friends, and our family to celebrate our wedding with a huge dance party that went on until the very last second. Kevin and Wes delivered that and so much more. Starting with the outdoor ceremony, the sound was crisp and clear - something that I truly didn't even think about when i was planning for my wedding. From the moment the reception began, they set the tone with their big energy and fun lighting. We did not leave the dance floor for a moment. Kevin played every song that was on our must play list and all of our guests were seriously sweating LOL his transitions were so clean and got everyone pumped. He even threw in a few surprises that made us feel so special. It was the most fun night of my husband and I's lives. If you are considering hiring anyone else - don't.

Sent on 03/19/2020
  • Natalie

Natalie McFarland · Married on 03/14/2020

The best DJ hands down!

Kevin was an amazing DJ at our wedding! Everyone had so much fun and the dance floor was packed the whole night! He was great to work with throughout the entire process and so knowledgeable. He worked with the rest of our vendor team perfectly in organizing a great timeline for the reception so that everything flowed and the guests were always having a great time! I would definitely recommend Party Solution Entertainment!

Sent on 04/10/2020

Payton Arnold · Married on 12/06/2019

Dj kevin tos for lyfe

My husband and I got married in St. Augustine on December 6th of 2019 with an outdoor ceremony at the Oldest House Gardens, and an indoor reception at The White Room. DJ Kevin Tos of Party Solutions Entertainment was our DJ and he was amazing! At the recommendation of our wedding planner, Francesca Cooper, we hired Kevin and his team and could not have been more thrilled with his services. Prior to the wedding, we filled out an extensive form that detailed what music we did and did not like, what specific songs we would like played and when, and Kevin delivered everything perfectly. He knew I liked Disney music, so during the ceremony when guests were arriving, he not only played the songs I asked for, but also a beautiful melody of assorted romantic, instrumental Disney songs. For the reception, he kept everyone on the dance floor with his upbeat tracks that were timed appropriately for our different age groups in attendance. As for the aesthetic, whatever you vision is, Kevin can make it happen! My husband and I wanted a neon sign with our newly shared last name on the DJ booth, and Kevin created a whole new booth just for us to accommodate our look, without us even having to ask! A part of what he offers is something called “dancing on a cloud” which we knew we wanted but weren’t sure we could afford. As a late-night surprise, during our last dance, Kevin released the “dry ice” effect that we were after that brought us both to tears in awe of how thoughtful and attentive the sentiment was. When we walked outside for our exit, Kevin went above and beyond once again and gave us the beautiful backdrop of fireworks sparklers which made our photos and video phenomenal. Kevin and his team are very detail oriented, wonderful MC’s, and care about their clients. Having Kevin as our DJ put our minds at ease, knowing that he was ensuring everything ran smoothly and made our wedding one to remember. I keep getting compliments from my friends who are now future brides saying, “they hope they get a DJ like mine.” Party Solutions Entertainment, thank you. Keep doing what you’re doing, you have two fans for life.

Sent on 08/05/2020

Hayley Radicchi · Married on 11/22/2019

Made the night amazing!!

If I could give Kevin more than 5 stars I would!! He was so easy to work with from the beginning answering any questions I had by email or phone and then went above and beyond for our wedding. Every guest was blown away by his awesome playlist and our dance floor was never empty!! We even added 2 more hours of music! He also helped coordinate and got the ball rolling with getting guests to the buffet, scheduling speeches, and starting the dance times perfectly!!

Sent on 12/04/2019
  • Kassie

Kassie Hafiz · Married on 11/01/2019

Book now!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Kevin with Party Solutions. We had a few good friends recommend Kevin for our wedding. Ive been to a ton of weddings where the DJ sits behind a table and hits "Play". Kevin kept it LIT!!! He was working hard from start to finish. Mixing and watching the crowd to play the best songs all night long. We added the Cannons and Dancing on a Cloud as well. We were on the fence with these two but, I'm so happy we ended up choosing them. They made for some awesome pictures and our guests loved it! Kevin also surprised us with their NEW Cold Spark Machines! ADD IT!!!!!! I mean look at the pictures!!! Our guests couldn't stop raving about how great Kevin was! There are two things guests remember, The Food and the PARTY! I'm telling you HE IS THE BEST!!!! I can't thank Party Solutions enough for making our wedding everything we wanted it to be!

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Jade

Jade Stanley · Married on 10/12/2019

Fun DJ for hire!

Excellent service with years of experience! As an event planner it is important to work with other great industry professionals! Party Solution entertainment not only provides professional service but great equipment and lights. A quality service for all occasions!!

Sent on 11/10/2019
  • Desiree

Desiree · Married on 04/27/2019

The best DJ team I have ever seen

I was the last to get married from my group of friends, and they all said the same "Best DJ Ever". DJ Wes was our guy, he was truly great. When I was in the market for a DJ, I almost gave up and was going to be one of those IPOD brides. Thank GOD I found Party Solutions Ent. They were so helpful thought out the whole process, all my questions and concerned answered and they just made me feel so comfortable with their ability I was not concerned at all. When our special day came, they did not disappoint. I truly recommend them to everyone and anyone that would listen.

Sent on 05/20/2019

Ashten Padgett · Married on 03/23/2019

Absolutely prefect!

With only a 100 person guest count, the dance floor at our wedding stayed popping. My ultimate wedding fear was that no one would dance at the reception, that fear did not come true! Kevin was able to read the crowd so perfectly, he played music that kept people out of their seats the entire night! 10/10 would recommend and 15/10 would book again!

Sent on 04/06/2019

Erica · Married on 09/29/2018

Wedding DJ

Kevin at party solutions entertainment was exceptional! He was very attentive to my needs as the bride. He was through and upbeat. He met all my expectations and created a fun atmosphere to keep the party alive. Thanks Kevin for helping to make our wedding day fun and run smoothly!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Amanda · Married on 08/18/2018

Kevin and his team are amazing! Party Solution Entertainment was the DJ for my wedding and I can't recommend them enough! They have a professional crew ready to tackle any crowd's musical preference, they have a very detailed music sheet that is helpful in choosing the proper songs to be played, as well as a timeline that is pretty standard yet can be customized for any wedding. I was informed that our specific DJ is well known in night clubs around Jacksonville and it showed in his skills. Kevin is very patient with answering questions and will meet with you as many times as you need to get your music right. Definitely talk with Party Solution Entertainment before booking any other DJ, I promise it's worth it!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Jessica · Married on 06/23/2018

Our Dj from Party Solutions Ent was named Devin, and we did our pre-wedding coordinating with Kevin. They were very responsive and sent over a large packet of songs to pick out, but did not request we send them an entire playlist. This was for the best because Devin was SO GOOD at reading the room. We had the dance floor packed for three straight hours and there was never more than 10 people on the sideline, mostly catching their breath. The dance floor lighting was cool too. They also did the music for my ceremony and made sure everyone could hear our officiant and the vows / readings. Our wedding was a destination event for us down in Jekyll Island, GA and they didn't even charge a travel fee. Most of my family is from the north, and they have all vowed to hire them for whomever gets married next. They were so. so. good.

Sent on 07/05/2018

Party Solution Entertainment's reply:

Jessica, THANK YOU so much for the kind words. The energy at the reception was electric. PHENOMENAL PARTY. Combining us with your professional vendors made for phenomenal teamwork. Congratulations we wish you a lifetime of Health, Luck, and Happiness!!!

Taylor · Married on 06/16/2018

Kevin and his team were recommended by our planner, and he did not disappoint! We told him what music we liked/didn't like, and he took that information and ran with it. All DJ-related duties were the least of my concern throughout our entire night because he absolutely killed it. From the wedding party introductions to the uplighting around our venue.. we knew Kevin had it under control, and it was one less aspect we had to think twice about. After going back and forth between band or DJ.... we are SO HAPPY with our decision to go with PSE! Our dance floor was packed from start to finish and that was our goal! Thanks again guys!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Sarah · Married on 05/26/2018

We truly would suggest them to everyone and anyone....even told my sister to use them for her wedding. Had an amazing time, perfect music for every scenario. and the set up was immaculate.

Sent on 06/05/2018
  • Devin

Devin · Married on 05/20/2018

Party solutions entertainment was amazing from the very beginning. Kevin was my Dj and Shawn his assistant put on a flawless ceremony, cocktail hour, and of course a LIT reception. I left it up to Kevin to pick the music and he was phenomenal with every choice... I don’t think one person was left sitting in their chair!!!! Not only was the music choice great, but their extra lighting, music video projector, personalized monogram, and the “cloud” fog during my first dance, made my wedding magical. I promise if you go with party solutions entertain you will not regret it. Thanks for making my wedding extra special!!!! I highly highly highly recommend them 200% :)

Sent on 05/23/2018

Melissa · Married on 05/06/2018

DJ KEVIN TOS brought the house down at our wedding! we had tons of college aged guests and on the flipside had tons of older family and he had them all dancing! He accommodated all of our requests at an EXTREMELY affordable price for how amazing he is, and created two custom mixes for our dad/daughter and mother/son dances. So many guests came up to us asking who the DJ was because I saw people dancing who I had never seen get up out of their chairs before. It was such a party, all types of music and he goes through detail by detail of the entire day to ensure every song you desire and every song you never want to hear is on/off the playlist! BOOK THIS DJ!

Sent on 05/18/2018

Tkm · Married on 04/29/2018

Very entertaining, very professionally done

Sent on 05/22/2018
  • F

Frank · Married on 04/21/2018

Kevin at Party Solution Entertainment is by far the Best Wedding DJ I have ever witnessed. His Professionalism, Music Choice, Skill Level, Set-up, Mic Skills, Videos, Projections all far exceeded his already made name for my wedding. Coming from a 20 year background in a DJ Heavy industry, as well as working, attending and being a part of Many weddings over the years, when I chose the DJ for my personal wedding I was very "picky" about what I was looking for. Not only did Kevin go above and beyond these requests, he absolutely smashed expectations out of the park. Not only did be bring amazing sound to the Venue, but Lighting, Video, Projections as well. Was Truly amazing!! THANK YOU KEVIN !

Sent on 05/29/2018

Carrie · Married on 04/07/2018

Great value for the money -everyone had a great time!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Susan · Married on 04/06/2018

Kevin kept the party going. We had so much fun and would recommend Party Solutions for any event.

Sent on 06/03/2018

Perry · Married on 04/06/2018

Party Solution Entertainment brought a complete solution to our wedding! Very responsive and attentive ahead of the event and during. Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Kiera Suber · Married on 03/17/2018

I was very satisfied with party Solution Entertainment. They made me laugh, smile, and dance all night.

I’m truly grateful that I was able to book them for my wedding. Worth every penny.

Sent on 10/22/2018