Party Solution Entertainment Reviews

Party Solution Entertainment 4
Party Solution Entertainment 5

Hayley Radicchi · Married on 11/22/2019

Made the night amazing!!

If I could give Kevin more than 5 stars I would!! He was so easy to work with from the beginning answering any questions I had by email or phone and then went above and beyond for our wedding. Every guest was blown away by his awesome playlist and our dance floor was never empty!! We even added 2 more hours of music! He also helped coordinate and got the ball rolling with getting guests to the buffet, scheduling speeches, and starting the dance times perfectly!!

Sent on 12/04/2019
  • Kassie

Kassie Hafiz · Married on 11/01/2019

Book now!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Kevin with Party Solutions. We had a few good friends recommend Kevin for our wedding. Ive been to a ton of weddings where the DJ sits behind a table and hits "Play". Kevin kept it LIT!!! He was working hard from start to finish. Mixing and watching the crowd to play the best songs all night long. We added the Cannons and Dancing on a Cloud as well. We were on the fence with these two but, I'm so happy we ended up choosing them. They made for some awesome pictures and our guests loved it! Kevin also surprised us with their NEW Cold Spark Machines! ADD IT!!!!!! I mean look at the pictures!!! Our guests couldn't stop raving about how great Kevin was! There are two things guests remember, The Food and the PARTY! I'm telling you HE IS THE BEST!!!! I can't thank Party Solutions enough for making our wedding everything we wanted it to be!

Party Solution Entertainment 6
    Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Jade

Jade Stanley · Married on 10/12/2019

Fun DJ for hire!

Excellent service with years of experience! As an event planner it is important to work with other great industry professionals! Party Solution entertainment not only provides professional service but great equipment and lights. A quality service for all occasions!!

Sent on 11/10/2019
  • Desiree

Desiree · Married on 04/27/2019

The best DJ team I have ever seen

I was the last to get married from my group of friends, and they all said the same "Best DJ Ever". DJ Wes was our guy, he was truly great. When I was in the market for a DJ, I almost gave up and was going to be one of those IPOD brides. Thank GOD I found Party Solutions Ent. They were so helpful thought out the whole process, all my questions and concerned answered and they just made me feel so comfortable with their ability I was not concerned at all. When our special day came, they did not disappoint. I truly recommend them to everyone and anyone that would listen.

Sent on 05/20/2019

Ashten Padgett · Married on 03/23/2019

Absolutely prefect!

With only a 100 person guest count, the dance floor at our wedding stayed popping. My ultimate wedding fear was that no one would dance at the reception, that fear did not come true! Kevin was able to read the crowd so perfectly, he played music that kept people out of their seats the entire night! 10/10 would recommend and 15/10 would book again!

Sent on 04/06/2019

Erica · Married on 09/29/2018

Wedding DJ

Kevin at party solutions entertainment was exceptional! He was very attentive to my needs as the bride. He was through and upbeat. He met all my expectations and created a fun atmosphere to keep the party alive. Thanks Kevin for helping to make our wedding day fun and run smoothly!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Amanda · Married on 08/18/2018

Kevin and his team are amazing! Party Solution Entertainment was the DJ for my wedding and I can't recommend them enough! They have a professional crew ready to tackle any crowd's musical preference, they have a very detailed music sheet that is helpful in choosing the proper songs to be played, as well as a timeline that is pretty standard yet can be customized for any wedding. I was informed that our specific DJ is well known in night clubs around Jacksonville and it showed in his skills. Kevin is very patient with answering questions and will meet with you as many times as you need to get your music right. Definitely talk with Party Solution Entertainment before booking any other DJ, I promise it's worth it!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Jessica · Married on 06/23/2018

Our Dj from Party Solutions Ent was named Devin, and we did our pre-wedding coordinating with Kevin. They were very responsive and sent over a large packet of songs to pick out, but did not request we send them an entire playlist. This was for the best because Devin was SO GOOD at reading the room. We had the dance floor packed for three straight hours and there was never more than 10 people on the sideline, mostly catching their breath. The dance floor lighting was cool too. They also did the music for my ceremony and made sure everyone could hear our officiant and the vows / readings. Our wedding was a destination event for us down in Jekyll Island, GA and they didn't even charge a travel fee. Most of my family is from the north, and they have all vowed to hire them for whomever gets married next. They were so. so. good.

Sent on 07/05/2018

Party Solution Entertainment's reply:

Jessica, THANK YOU so much for the kind words. The energy at the reception was electric. PHENOMENAL PARTY. Combining us with your professional vendors made for phenomenal teamwork. Congratulations we wish you a lifetime of Health, Luck, and Happiness!!!

Taylor · Married on 06/16/2018

Kevin and his team were recommended by our planner, and he did not disappoint! We told him what music we liked/didn't like, and he took that information and ran with it. All DJ-related duties were the least of my concern throughout our entire night because he absolutely killed it. From the wedding party introductions to the uplighting around our venue.. we knew Kevin had it under control, and it was one less aspect we had to think twice about. After going back and forth between band or DJ.... we are SO HAPPY with our decision to go with PSE! Our dance floor was packed from start to finish and that was our goal! Thanks again guys!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Sarah · Married on 05/26/2018

We truly would suggest them to everyone and anyone....even told my sister to use them for her wedding. Had an amazing time, perfect music for every scenario. and the set up was immaculate.

Sent on 06/05/2018
  • Devin

Devin · Married on 05/20/2018

Party solutions entertainment was amazing from the very beginning. Kevin was my Dj and Shawn his assistant put on a flawless ceremony, cocktail hour, and of course a LIT reception. I left it up to Kevin to pick the music and he was phenomenal with every choice... I don’t think one person was left sitting in their chair!!!! Not only was the music choice great, but their extra lighting, music video projector, personalized monogram, and the “cloud” fog during my first dance, made my wedding magical. I promise if you go with party solutions entertain you will not regret it. Thanks for making my wedding extra special!!!! I highly highly highly recommend them 200% :)

Party Solution Entertainment 11
    Party Solution Entertainment 12
    Sent on 05/23/2018

Melissa · Married on 05/06/2018

DJ KEVIN TOS brought the house down at our wedding! we had tons of college aged guests and on the flipside had tons of older family and he had them all dancing! He accommodated all of our requests at an EXTREMELY affordable price for how amazing he is, and created two custom mixes for our dad/daughter and mother/son dances. So many guests came up to us asking who the DJ was because I saw people dancing who I had never seen get up out of their chairs before. It was such a party, all types of music and he goes through detail by detail of the entire day to ensure every song you desire and every song you never want to hear is on/off the playlist! BOOK THIS DJ!

Sent on 05/18/2018

Tkm · Married on 04/29/2018

Very entertaining, very professionally done

Sent on 05/22/2018
  • F

Frank · Married on 04/21/2018

Kevin at Party Solution Entertainment is by far the Best Wedding DJ I have ever witnessed. His Professionalism, Music Choice, Skill Level, Set-up, Mic Skills, Videos, Projections all far exceeded his already made name for my wedding. Coming from a 20 year background in a DJ Heavy industry, as well as working, attending and being a part of Many weddings over the years, when I chose the DJ for my personal wedding I was very "picky" about what I was looking for. Not only did Kevin go above and beyond these requests, he absolutely smashed expectations out of the park. Not only did be bring amazing sound to the Venue, but Lighting, Video, Projections as well. Was Truly amazing!! THANK YOU KEVIN !

Party Solution Entertainment 13

Carrie · Married on 04/07/2018

Great value for the money -everyone had a great time!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Susan · Married on 04/06/2018

Kevin kept the party going. We had so much fun and would recommend Party Solutions for any event.

Sent on 06/03/2018

Perry · Married on 04/06/2018

Party Solution Entertainment brought a complete solution to our wedding! Very responsive and attentive ahead of the event and during. Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Kiera Suber · Married on 03/17/2018

I was very satisfied with party Solution Entertainment. They made me laugh, smile, and dance all night.

I’m truly grateful that I was able to book them for my wedding. Worth every penny.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Mark · Married on 03/16/2018

Kevin has a great team and runs an very smooth operation. Not only do they have top of the line equipment, but they deliver an amazing experience with the utmost professionalism. I would highly recommend Kevin and his team for anyone looking to amp up their wedding or event experience!

Kristina · Married on 03/10/2018

Excellent service! DJ was very professional and delivered on everything we asked for. I would highly recommend this company for your next entertainment!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Catalina · Married on 03/04/2018

Kevin did a perfect job with our ceremony and reception wth very little guidance. I had no idea what exactly I wanted and Kevin took the lead and helped me out together a perfect wedding day with TONS of dancing! I absolutely recommend DJ Kevin and team!!

Carly · Married on 01/18/2018

Wes is a true professional and handled all of the details of my event with perfection! I truly could not have pulled the evening off so smoothly without his knowledge, preparation and calm demeanor. Would highly recommend Wes to anyone planning an event! He went above and beyond.

Sent on 05/23/2018

Luke · Married on 11/30/2017

Wes Benwick Was responsive to our requests. He did a fantastic job so thankful! Really a unique experience with Wes Benwick as our Dj!

Sent on 05/25/2018

Samantha · Married on 11/11/2017

Definitely recommend party solutions entertainment for your event! They did a great job on our wedding day!!

ashley · Married on 10/21/2017

KEVIN. Kevin was our main man. Easy to communicate with and to the point. Anytime we needed anything he was there. The forms were quick and everything was such a breeze. Awesome to work with. THANK YOU!
    DAVIN. Our wedding was such a blast. Everyone loved the music and I was shocked to see certain family and friends on the dance floor! Davin got everyone up and moving- he really got the vibe we were going for and the music was on point. Amazing wedding. My husband and I already decided if we have another event we will ABSOLUTELY have Davin and Party Solutions honor us. I have been a bridezilla at times- I won't argue there but I will tell you that I couldn't have asked for a better DJ. THANK YOU!

Sent on 10/23/2017