Party Rock DJ Entertainment Reviews

Party Rock DJ Entertainment 2
Party Rock DJ Entertainment 3
Party Rock DJ Entertainment 4

Diana · Married on 08/11/2018

As we began planning our wedding, we knew the most important aspects as food, drinks and most of all, music! We wanted the best of the best and the only choice for us was Party Rock! We had seen them at multiple weddings we attended and each and every time they did not disappoint. Our wedding was no exception! They were absolutely amazing! Our MC Chris is second to none! Not only is he amazing at what he does, but so professional and personable. He made sure our crowd was entertained and pumped to party. He was even able to accommodate a request from a couple in our wedding party to change their music so they could do a special entrance. Our DJ Dimitri was amazing! He made sure he not only i corporated all the music we had requested played, but also felt out the crowd and made sure they were non stop dancing. Our wedding crowd were prodomantly Spanish and he made sure every single person got something they would enjoy. We also opted to have a candid photographer in our package and Jenn made sure she captured so many great shots. They played on our screens through the night and I had them the day after my wedding to enjoy. The photo montage they prepared for us was absolutely beautiful. Party Rock took all of the things I asked for and made all of them even better! We got compliments all night long about how amazing out music was and their whole staff. Trust me, you will no regret choosing Party Rock for your special day! If I had to do it all over, Party Rock would always be my choice! Thank you guys for making our wedding epic!!

Party Rock DJ Entertainment 5
    Party Rock DJ Entertainment 6
    Party Rock DJ Entertainment 7
    Party Rock DJ Entertainment 8

Krista · Married on 07/01/2017

Party Rock DJ did an absolutely amazing job for our wedding at Land's End on 7/21/17. Chris was our MC and was responsive, professional, accommodating and overall fabulous. We added a string trio for the ceremony rather last minute and they were so willing to make sure they could make that happen. We also added on a steel drum player for cocktail hour which people loved. For the reception we had a saxophone player and percussionist. I highly recommend these add-ons specifically because they really highlighted and accompanied the music so well. Overall I would highly recommend Party Rock Entertainment. You will be extremely satisfied!

Jean Marie · Married on 10/30/2016

We hired Nick Taylor from Party Rock to DJ at my parents 60th anniversary party. I had made all the arrangements for my parents who live in Florida. I gave Nick a basic idea of music and special songs but he exceeded all of our expectations with the music he played. It was perfect. Not too loud for the older folks but lively enough to get me and my cousins on the dance floor. Nick did an excellent job and was a true professional. We'd use him again in a Miami minute!!!

Alyssa · Married on 04/17/2016

Party Rock DJ did an amazing job at my wedding! Kept the crowd going and dancing all night long. Everyone loved them. It was so easy working with this company. They always answered any questions I had, whether through e-mail or by phone, promptly. Would recommend to others.

Jen · Married on 01/16/2016

Party Rock DJ did an amazing job with our wedding at Majestic Gardens on 1/16/16. They were so helpful during the planning process, and Janet was always very prompt with returning emails and providing answers to my questions. Chris and Nick did a great job playing a variety of music for our guests and the dance floor was packed for the entirety of the night! We also had a photo montage , which was perfect, and a photo booth, which all the guests loved! The candid photos that were taken during the night were also a blast to go through! We couldn't have asked for anything more, thank you so much Party Rock DJ!

Alexandra · Married on 10/17/2015

Everybody from party rock was great! always answered all of our questions and accommodated all of our needs! The music was great and our guests really enjoyed dancing and feeling excited as the music played! Justin our MC really kept everything moving smoothly which we also loved! The DJ nick was also obviously great with his choice of music to play and if there was something we didn't like he quickly changed it! My only complaint was that a few songs that were requested at our wedding were never played but other than that minor thing Party Rock is great and I would recommend them to anyone and I also would use them for future events and occasions!

Dave · Married on 10/09/2015

We Hired Party Rock DJ for our Wedding and Chris and Nick were fantastic. They worked with us to select some of our music and were nothing but professional and accommodating. From our 35-40 songs selected, they pulled together the 6 hours of entertainment that fit our style perfectly and kept the guests on the dance floor all night. We used them for the DJ/MC Service, White Booth, Ceremony and Wireless up-lighting and their prices were excellent. I have already started recommending them to my friends who are to be married and I would recommend them to anyone else who wants one less thing to worry about on their wedding day, because they are excellent.

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/25/2015

Party Rock is professional, fun, and entertaining! They were prompt in answering all of my questions, and were a real pleasure to work with! Id recommend them to anyone. I'm so happy we chose them, they def made our wedding day memorable.

Michelle and Matt · Married on 08/08/2015

We loved our experience with Party Rock DJ. From Nick to Chris to Justin, they all were professional and very easy to talk to. They called the week before and made sure all bases were confirm. We felt very confident coming into our wedding that we were in good hands and we were ready for a great party.

Jackie · Married on 08/01/2015

Party Rock definitely brought the party for our wedding! We were a bit worried that a daytime wedding wouldn't be as lively, but all of our guests loved the music and the dance floor was packed all day! Thank you Nick and Chris and all of the staff at PartyRock for a job well done!!

kimberly · Married on 07/25/2015

Nick did an amazing job at our wedding! The music was great, and our guests were dancing throughout our entire wedding. We couldn't be happier!

Jeanne · Married on 07/02/2015

My husband and I booked Party Rock for our wedding at Land's End and we could not be any happier with our experience. We were so lucky to have Andrew play guitar at our ceremony. It was perfect. I still have chills thinking about his rendition of "Somewhere Over The Rainbow". The reception was a blast. We have a very varied music taste and Party Rock provided the best mix. What was so thoughtful about them was what they did after my Father's Speech. My Father quoted a handful of songs at the end of his speech and shortly after, we noticed that Party Rock played those songs for us! Overall, we were very satisfied with their service and appreciate how accommodating they were throughout the whole process! Would definitely recommend them!

Jeanne and Matt Jones

Rachel · Married on 02/08/2015

Very friendly, professional. I have already recommended them to other family members getting married

Lori · Married on 01/18/2015

Very professional, not pushy, and definitely fun!!!!!!

Becca · Married on 12/13/2014

Party Rock was a perfect match for us from the start. They were just as excited as us for the wedding. I have to say, I am very picky with music and often times wish I could replace the DJ at a club and do a better job. Because of this, I was apprehensive about the wedding entertainment in general. I was lucky to cross paths with Party Rock and they exceeded my expectations. Chris and Nick had great energy from start to finish and played the best mix of songs. They really listened to our likes/dislikes and were very aware of the crowd and timing of all the songs. My fiancé and I LOVED Party Rock and we were so happy to have them party with us on our big day!

Jacquelyn · Married on 11/02/2014

Perfect from start to finish. They are the dj my venue (the miller place inn) recommend and i was not let down. The pricing was VERY resonable and fair. Our DJ was amazing he knew the perfect balance of music and taste. He was flexible with mine and my husbands needs. Truly he made a night i will always remeber.

Rachael · Married on 10/18/2014

Nick and Chris did an amazing job DJing our wedding! We found out our wedding venue was closing 2 months before the wedding (thatched cottage) and had to switch venues and go from a day to a night wedding. Party rock had no problem accommodating the changes! They were extremely professional and made our wedding lots of fun! I would highly recommend them to anyone planning a wedding or any other event!

Alexandra · Married on 10/11/2014

Chris and Nick from Party Rock are great guys! Very thorough, patient and professional. They were up on everything old and new musically and Chris gauged the crowd just right. I don't think I had an empty dance floor all night! I had a Greek band playing along with the DJ. I was not worried one bit about the communication. Everything went smoothly. Chris took care of everything and made it stress-free for me and my husband.

Henry · Married on 10/04/2014

Chris and nick did the most amazing job at my wedding they bent over backwards for us and we're with out a doubt the best choice we made when it came to wedding vendors thanks guys

Jaimie · Married on 09/27/2014

Party rock Dj was awesome!! I forgot to do my song list till the morning of the wedding the dj worked with my bridesmaid and did an amazing job . My guest had a great time and danced all night

Catherine · Married on 09/26/2014

Nick and Chris were outstanding and we absolutely loved having them do our wedding music, MC'ing and organise our photo booth. They added so much to our wedding day always listening to our requests and doing everything they could to make sure things ran smoothly. It was just perfect! Thank you Party Rock! Our big day would not have been the same without you!

crystie · Married on 09/07/2014

I don't remember how much I spent on this vendor, but I do remember that I got the package that included everything because I knew it would be worth it.
    I would highly recommend this DJ over and over again. I had seen them perform at a friend's wedding, and made an appointment to meet them the following week. For my wedding, I mostly worked with Nick, so I would like to let people know how reliable his service was. Every time I called or texted Nick, he was always able to get back to me right away. I had to meet up with Nick a few times for payment, to drop stuff off to him, or to discuss different ideas. He was always able to compromise and meet me half way so I did not have to drive all the way out to his office every time. He was extremely reliable and it was nice to actually feel like he was my friend because he was so cool about any changes I made last minute, and he really did give me many awesome ideas that I used. He feels passionate about what he does and it shows on the day of the wedding. On my wedding day, I not only got exactly what I wanted, but all of our guests were on the dance floor all night having a great time! He mixed some rock n roll with dance music and even got some of the older guests up and dancing in excitement.
    Another amazing thing about this DJ was the quality in the photos they provided. Honestly, I spent near $6k on my photographer, and some of DJ Party Rock's photos of my wedding were better. The best part is that you get the CD of all your photos at the end of your wedding night...I had to wait almost three months to see my photos from my photographer.
    All in all, I absolutely without a doubt, give this vendor 5 out of 5 stars! If I was able to give an extra star to them for being my favorite vendor, I totally would!

Jessica · Married on 08/22/2014

Chris and Nick are hands down the best DJs on Long Island. We had seen them preform at a friends wedding and when it was our turn to get married, we knew right away who to call. From the moment we first met with them to discuss our plans, we knew we made the right decision. The entire booking process was so easy and fun, I wish every vendor ran their business this seamless! The attention to detail and care Chris and Nick both put into their work is really impressive and will put any brides mind at ease. Once the wedding day came, I was blown away at how beautiful their set up was and how excited they were to be there! Our dance floor was jam packed the moment they started and the party never stopped. They really made our wedding so fun and exciting. We have recommended them to all of our friends and family and will continue to do so with anyone we meet looking for party entertainment!

Michelle · Married on 08/01/2014

My husband and I chose party rock DJ for our wedding this past August and it was one of our best wedding choices!! They were unbelievable and went above and beyond for us. We were able to do a custom photo montage and they played the photos they took throughout the night which was so much fun for everyone to see up in the monitors. Their equipment looked so great at our venue and everyone was so impressed with their light set up. We left the music up to them and Our guests raved about the music choices. All in all we can not say enough about how incredible they were throughout the whole planning process and especially at our wedding. Thank you Party Rock!!

What an amazing and talented DJ company! I plan on using Party Rock DJ Entertainment for all of my future events. My wedding was the most memorable day and I owe a major thank you to Party Rock. They were extremely accommodating, flexible and affordable. They played every song that I wanted and I had zero complaints about their service. My dance floor was jam packed! I couldn't have asked for a better DJ company. Book Party Rock, I promise you will not be disappointed! :-)