Party Pros Reviews

6 | New Berlin, WI

6 Reviews for Party Pros

Christine Ceejai Mlodzik · Married on 08/08/2020

Get Down Sounds Entertainment DJ Dave Barth

Dave did an excellent job at friends wedding so we knew we had to have him for ours. He is extremely organized and was able to roll with all of our covid changes and challenges that we faced, which included location, ceremony time, and the length of our event all changed and he still was more than accommodating to our needs and helped to make our day a success!

• Alie

Alie Staerkel · Married on 09/28/2019

A mammin-jammin time!

Overall experience was great! Really good music, stuck to what we wanted, and really good at keeping the guest entertained!

Sent on 08/16/2020

Kimberly Sorensen · Married on 05/05/2018

Fantastic!

Dave was Fantastic!! He kept our wedding guests entertained while the wedding party was taking pictures He even played some fun interactive games during the period our formal dinner tables got taken down for our dance floor. He kept the party going all night long!

• Melissa

Melissa Hartmann · Married on 11/11/2017

Party pros are the BEST around!

I've known Dave ever since my nights out downtown what feels like forever ago and I KNEW that I had to have him DJ my wedding. I am so glad I did. Our consultation was great. He is super accommodating with any requests we had and the day of went off without a hitch in the music department thanks to his help. One less thing me as the bride had to worry about. 10/10 would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 08/18/2020

Brittany Strickling · Married on 08/12/2017

Incredible!

Dave made our wedding so incredibly special. He was so professional throughout the whole experience but also made sure to have fun and keep it light during a stressful time. Not only is he an amazing DJ but he has the best games and always kept everyone on the dance floor. Three years later and people still talk about our awesome DJ! I would highly recommend Dave to anyone looking for a wedding DJ.

• Amanda

Amanda Sawatske · Married on 07/29/2017

Top Notch Fun!

Dave made our wedding day very special and fun! Our guests raved about the music and energy he brought, our dance floor was packed the entire night. We would highly recommend Party Pros!

Sent on 08/17/2020