Party Pros Reviews

23 | Florissant, MO

23 Reviews for Party Pros

Natalie Thompson · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Amazing dj & photobooth

Brian and Party Pros really brought their A game!! The music selection was LIT, and the songs I requested not to play, were not played! Party Pros is very easy to work with, and they communicate every detail with you and are more than accommodating!! Their photobooth was amazing, and their props were hilarious! I highly recommend Party Pros for your DJ and Photobooth!

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Toby

Toby Trentadue · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Awesome For Sure

Brian Graves with PartyPros rocked my daughter's wedding last week The evening started out with some special music for the wedding party and ended with a Dad/Daughter Mash Song combining Unforgettable & Fever.

Then the Party started and the floor was packed throughout the whole evening. All ages all dancing and everyone was had a great experience. RECOMMEND PARTY PROS 4 Sure!

Toby Trentadue

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Jake

Jake Pelech · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Very satisfied

Brian and Dwayne were awesome. Great music selection and the photo booth turned out great. Everyone at our wedding reception had a great time. 100% recommend

Sent on 05/23/2019

Joseph Eck · Married on 10/26/2019

Awesome Reception

I would highly recommend this company! I had 2 Karaoke DJ’s that canceled on me a month before my wedding. I did a google search and liked the reviews that I read. I reached out to them and they immediately responded back. Brian was suppose to be our DJ but he was booked for another wedding. His partner Dwayne ended up being our DJ and everything worked out. We had some last minute changes and Dwayne just rolled with it! Thank you for being a part of our special day!

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Logan

Logan Trentadue · Married on 10/26/2019

Incredible Experience!

I would give Party Pros a 10/5 if I could. Brian is an absolute professional! You can tell he knows what he is doing. He was adaptive, receptive, polite, and knowledgeable. I wish he could DJ at every wedding I attend! He knows how to read the crowd and always made sure the groom and I were set and happy. I met with a ton of DJs who were fresh out of college and it made me uneasy that they didn’t have the maturity and seasoned expertise that I was looking for. Brian even created a custom mashup for my father daughter dance that my dad and I really wanted to do. I highly recommend Brian!!

Sent on 10/30/2019

M Tillotson · Married on 09/07/2019

Last minute video

Brian was beyond wonderful to work with. I contacted him 3 days prior to my sisters wedding and expressed a surprise video idea that I was hoping to surprise my sister with. He went above and beyond my expectations to get it done all while being patient and more than flexible. The video he created was just what we needed for a perfect night. Would definitely recommend PartyPros!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Janice Gerber · Married on 08/24/2019

Absolutely one of the best!

Brian at Party Pro's was awesome! Very easy to work with in getting everything arranged for our daughter's wedding. He got the crowd excited and up and dancing. We received so many compliments from our guests. We could not have been more pleased with this experience and would highly recommend Brian and Party Pro's. Thank you for making this day extra special!!!

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • Shayna

Shayna Kelly · Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing dj! - highly recommend!

Party Pros and Brian are fantastic! They are super kind and easy to work with. They have SO many options and can customize your night exactly how you want it with everything from lights, uplighting, photo booths, monograms, projectors, drapes, etc! Brian was so kind and made sure everyone was having a blast. He did a great job reading the crowd and changing the music to encourage people to dance and sing along - and it worked! He even made sure the bride and groom always had a beverage and offered to do anything we needed. We cannot say thank-you enough for him making our night the fun and easy-going night that it was. Our guests complimented our DJ over and over, and that is really what everyone remembers-the food, drinks, and the dancing!!! 10 out of 5 stars!

Sent on 07/25/2019
  • Z

Zach Evans · Married on 10/13/2018

Best DJ we could have asked for!!

What else can be said about Brian and Party Pros beside fantastic. From the beginning to the end of the day Brian was on his game. Even before the wedding he took time out of his day to meet with us and make sure that we were comfortable with him and how he worked. He allowed us time to think of the songs we wanted at every moment of the day and then executed it to perfection. There was not a time throughout the night that the dance floor was empty. Brian kept the crowd lively, announced everything perfectly, and played every song we wanted. I will highly recommend Party Pros to anyone I know needing a DJ service!! Thank you for helping make our special day perfect!

Sent on 10/19/2018
  • !

!Ivona · Married on 08/26/2018

Brian and Party Pros were amazing! They brought professionalism and an awesome experience to the entire wedding party. All of our guests were impressed by the set up and lighting of the DJ station as well as the Photo Booth. The lighting looked great in all of our dance floor pictures and the Photo Booth was so much fun! It brought out the kid in everyone. Great props! Our entire party had a great time and loved being able to take those pictures home with them. The best part of it all was that Brian provided us with digital copies of all of those images and we will get to keep those memories forever. We want to say thank you Brian and Party Pros for making our event special like no other! We will HIGHLY recommend Party Pros to all of our friends and family!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Mona · Married on 08/22/2018

Just hosted a corporate event for 35 people with Party Pros. Brian and his crew are super amazing and we will appreciate his help. He is very attentive to all the details and very flexible. Highly recommended!

Sent on 08/23/2018

Madison · Married on 04/21/2018

Party Pros did a phenomenal job at our wedding ceremony and reception! Our guests loved making requests and he had people out on the dance floor the whole night! We were not the most organized couple and gave little direction but Brian was able to grasp onto what we wanted to hear at our reception with just a few directions from us! He kept the evening moving and stress free! I would recommend Brian and Party Pros to any couple looking for wedding entertainment!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Brittany · Married on 10/28/2017

Amazing! The choice of DJ was a huge priority for us. Brian met all of our needs, including a ton of must play songs, a unique wedding party introduction, and specific shout-outs for songs. He ran our reception like a pro, the dance floor was full all night. Thank you!!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Jen · Married on 10/14/2017

We had Brian as our DJ at our wedding reception. He was extremely professional and checked in several times during the reception that everything was going okay. We were not a fan of the "snowball dance" idea to get people on the dance floor and he said no problem! He had TONS of other ideas to get people up and moving that I had never seen at a wedding before but went over EXTREMELY well with our guests!. His music selection was superb. He did a great job, and we would HIGHLY recommend him if you're considering Party Pros to be your wedding DJ.

Sent on 11/03/2017

Laura · Married on 10/07/2017

He was great! He kept the party going at the reception. He was also very helpful during planning. Definitely recommend him for anyone else planning a wedding.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Dennie · Married on 09/23/2016

We used Party Pros for our wedding and were very happy with their services. Excellent communication before, during, and after the event. The DJ and the photo booth crew were outstanding! I would definitely recommend them for your wedding or other event. With so many other things to worry about, it was great to know that we could trust Party Pros with the music and photos. A++ service.

Sent on 10/19/2017

I can’t thank the team at Party Pros enough for their amazing performance at my wedding in May of 2016. Brian and Dwayne did a fantastic job not only with their MC activities and music but the up-lighting and projected monogram made the room look spectacular especially for a ballroom of around 250 people. Thank you again for ensuring that my wife and I’s special day went flawlessly. – Matt C.

Sent on 06/09/2016

Katie · Married on 11/28/2015

Super professional and made it a great night!! Highly recommend!!

Tracy · Married on 05/09/2015

Brian & Party Pros provided more than a service for our wedding reception. His professionalism & attention to detail gave us our forever memories.

Bryan · Married on 10/18/2014

Brian was awesome, he did everything we asked and more. He made sure we were comfortable the whole wedding even offering to get us things. He played music we liked based on the information we gave him, and played nothing we didn't like. He kept people on the dance floor and kept a good mix of fast/slow songs. Well worth the money spent. He made every effort to make sure our night was an experience that our friends have talked about ever since. I would recommend Brian to all my friends and family.

Sent on 10/26/2014

Ryan · Married on 09/14/2013

Brian was great. He was very easy to communicate with and had some good suggestions for us. We had some special tricks to our wedding reception that Brian helped us execute without any problems. First, the Maid of Honor wrote and rapped her speech to Fresh Prince of Belair theme song, and Brian talked to her well before the event to make sure that they had the exact same copy of the music so that she would not be thrown off by a different version. I am also grateful that he was supportive of her doing it, and convincing her it would be great because it was. The Bride and Dad dance was a mix of tree songs and Brian helped to make sure it sounded very good. Lastly, Brian did a great job mixing the music to keep all of our guests, young and old, out on the dance floor all night long.

Sent on 09/16/2013

katelyn · Married on 10/15/2011

Just all around, Brian is the nicest guy in the world. He got everyone dancing just like I asked! He came out to my venue over an hour and a half away just to make sure he could get the vibe of my wedding and be ready. I really appreciate his kindness and hard work. The dance party was glorious thanks to Brian.

Sent on 11/27/2011

Mitchell · Married on 06/17/2017

Brian graves was amazing. He kept the party moving and upheld all of our special requests. Even kareokee at the end of the night.