Party Pros Entertainment Reviews

70 Reviews for Party Pros Entertainment

• Kayle

Kayle P. · Getting married on 05/08/2022

Fantastic Wedding

I really enjoyed having Party Pros as our wedding DJ. He made it super easy, on the actual wedding day, he knew what he was doing and killed it. Thank you so much for providing the music for our special day! Would recommend, great price, great value, better person to work with.

- Kayle J. Palmer

• Joseph

Joseph G. · Married on 05/29/2021

Outstanding Service

Everything PartyPros did to help with our celebration went perfectly I would highly recommend their services to anyone needing a DJ

Sent on 06/02/2021

Aaron K. · Married on 11/07/2020

Amazing!

Zimbo did such a great job!! He was always available to answer any questions we had, he even met with us face to face. Not a lot of people would have done that!! The reception was that much better with Party Pros being the DJ!!! He knew just the right songs to play. I would hire them again, no questions asked!!!!

Sent on 09/10/2020

Anna G. · Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing Experience

Party Pros were very easy to work with and super helpful. They were understanding of all the business that comes with the two weeks before the wedding, and did an awesome job of picking a playlist that made the wedding great. I would absolutely recommend them to someone looking for a DJ.

Sent on 10/14/2020

Amanda S. · Married on 09/19/2020

Wedding DJ

Nyasha was wonderful! He was pleasant to work with and did an amazing job at the wedding. Everyone had so much fun! He kept the pace of the reception and was very flexible with changes. We highly recomend him!!

Sent on 10/01/2020
  • Chelsea

Chelsea O. · Married on 08/29/2020

Wedding Music

Nyasha was amazing! Due to COVID I had plans that were constantly changing and he was able to adapt. We had two venues and it was only a small fee to have him set up at both. He is very responsive if you need any changes or will reach out if he needs more details. The day of was so stress free he had everything ready when we got there. It turned out perfect! At the end of the reception I wanted him to stay longer and he was easy to work with on that as well. I highly recommend this service

Sent on 09/16/2020
  • Kayla

Kayla W. · Married on 08/08/2020

Everything was perfect!

Nyasha was amazing!! Everyone loved all of the songs and had a blast!

Haley M. · Married on 08/08/2020

Our wedding in Cheyenne, WY

Party Pros played at our wedding reception and they were fantastic! We worked with Nyasha to select the package that works best for us and he was quick to respond to any questions we had throughout the planning process. Brandon was our reception DJ and he did an amazing job keeping the evening flowing smoothly and he did a great job sticking to our must-play song lists. When it was time to party, he kept our guests out on the dance floor and played a variety of songs for everyone’s tastes, while also taking requests and not playing anything we didn’t want to hear. Thank you Nyasha and Brandon and thank you Party Pros for making our wedding reception so much fun!!

Sent on 09/16/2020

Logan C. · Married on 08/01/2020

Wonderful DJ

We used party pros for our wedding and they were wonderful! It was such a fun night, they couldn’t have done a better job!

• Melisa

Melisa V. · Married on 08/01/2020

Fantastic DJ

Brandon, did an amazing job! We were originally supposed to get married in 2020 in Laramie but, switched everything to Cheyenne. Party Pros were super flexible and accommodating when we made the change. They took requests from our guests and everyone had a great time. So glad
    we also upgraded to the light package! Loved it!

Sent on 06/02/2021

Brittany G. · Married on 07/04/2020

Outstanding!

I highly recommend party pros to anyone booking an event! I used them for my wedding and they truly went above and beyond! Nyasha quickly responded to me and any questions I had. On top of everything I has to reschedule my wedding and he was very flexible and understanding. He even helped me with sound for my guests who had to attend on zoom. He is professional & fun at a reasonable price! If you are booking a DJ for your wedding you won’t go wrong with party pros!

Sent on 09/14/2020
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 06/20/2020

DJ Zimbo knows how to party!!!!

Dj Zimbo was amazing to work with! I originally considered a different DJ, recommended by a friend. But when we attended her wedding, I was horrified, her DJ made it all about him, used foul language, and constantly stopped the dance by playing crappy songs, having a bad line up, or just talking too much. I decided to start looking again and had someone else suggest Zimbo. I couldn’t be more thankful for the suggestion and satisfied with our choice. From day one he has been a professional and kept me excited for what was to come.
    When we had to move our wedding date due to Covid, he quickly responded with his availability and we planned the rest of our vendors around him. He was always quick to respond when I sent emails full of questions and was very patient while we delayed signing our contract until we could gather more information (several months passed). He was very thorough and made sure he understood my requests correctly. On the wedding day, he checked in with me numerous times to make sure we were still on track, even keeping me on track, and just went with the flow. I loved that he had three different packages, we chose the second!
    I told him I wanted a dance party, and my goodness, he gave me one! I didn’t step off the dance floor other than to change dresses and dry my hair (because sweat), and neither did my guests! He played songs from my list, but also took requests, and kept the partying going all night. I don’t feel like he ever played a “bad song” or Had any bad timing-he did perfect! We asked for several genres to be played and he did exactly as we asked. Our guests (anywhere from college kids who club to my grandparent) are still telling us 1.5 months later how much fun they had and how great our DJ was. My dream was to have a big dance party, a kick ass time, and that’s exactly what I -and my guests- got! Nobody wanted to sit down! I would highly recommend him to any bride!

Sent on 09/09/2020

Lindsey M. · Married on 06/20/2020

Amazing, professional, helpful!

We hired party pros for our daughter’s wedding and DJ Zimbo was amazing. He checked in with throughout the reception to make sure he knew why was next and helped us stay on track. He also made sure to provide a mic for toasts, took care to pronounce the groom’s last name correctly, and played music that was appropriate but fun and kept people dancing all night. He did a great job and we are very pleased we our experience with Party Pros!

Sent on 09/21/2020

Morgan P. · Married on 03/10/2020

Wedding DJ

HIGHLY recommend Party Pros Entertainment. Very professional and flexible to accommodate our needs. Party Pros worked with us, using both their expertise and our music interests, to create a wedding playlist that suited our day/night perfectly. Our dance floor was completely packed the entire night, and it was all due to the DJ! Friendly, easy to work with, reasonably priced, and great communication - you can't get any better than Party Pros Entertainment!

Sent on 10/21/2020
  • Kayla

Kayla D. · Married on 10/05/2019

Exactly what we were looking for!!

We used Party Pros for our wedding and could not be happier!! Nyasha was very quick to respond to any questions we had and Brandon absolutely nailed it at our reception!! I would absolutely recommend!!

Sent on 10/25/2019

Jacob H. · Married on 08/17/2019

Dance floor packed all night!

Can’t recommend these guys enough. Communication was awesome from day one, and Nyasha made the whole process super easy. The sound system was absolutely killer too! Everything was bumping and the music sounded stellar! Our guests would not leave the dance floor and we partied until the very last song!

Wish we could go back and relive that day, and Nyasha and Party pros made the whole day that much more fun and memorable. Thank you for all you guys do, cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Alex W. · Married on 08/03/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Nyasha was the dj for our wedding and he did a spectacular job! He was professional, organized and very knowledgeable at how different parts of the wedding should flow (i.e. parent dances, cake cutting, garter toss, etc). He is so very nice and fun to work with and is great at what he does!! I would 100% completely recommend him for any wedding or ANY event that you may have and need a dj for. He made our wedding day so much fun! Everyone loved the music and thought he did a wonderful job keeping the structure of the wedding going and announcing/informing the audience of things coming up. Thank you Nyasha for being so wonderful to us and dj’ing our wedding!! God Bless you!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Trina N. · Married on 07/27/2019

Wedding Reception

Party Pros and DJ Nyasha were incredible! They kept the dance floor busy all night! They knew exactly what to play to get people and keep people dancing! We could not have asked for better DJ’s! We very highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/28/2019

Alex J. · Married on 07/20/2019

Loved them for my wedding

We had Party Pros as the DJ for my wedding. They were great at responding anytime I emailed. They were very open to schedule changes during the reception and were very professional and helpful for everything.

Sent on 07/28/2019

Julianne C. · Married on 07/13/2019

Excellent DJ

Nyasha was an excellent DJ. He took the time to understand exactly what I wanted, was helpful, and accommodating. He kept the dance floor packed all night, was a great emcee, and made everything move smoothly. I would definitely recommend him for your special day!

Sent on 09/19/2019

Chris V. · Married on 07/07/2019

Fun and professional

Zimbo was great! He DJ’d our daughters wedding and the evening ran very smoothly! He played great music, he was fun and professional. I would highly recommend him!!

Sent on 07/12/2019

Candace G. · Married on 06/22/2019

They were very responsive and willing to answer any questions.

They nailed the musical genres we requested, people were up dancing the entire evening. Brandon did an amazing job!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Calan S. · Married on 06/22/2019

Best DJ in Wyoming

DJ Zimbo came all the way up to Sheridan for our wedding! Not only did he follow our playlist requests, he was able to read our minds and create a playlist that went along with our selections. Everyone young and old seemed to have a blast! We highly recommend Nyasha as a DJ for any event!

Sent on 06/30/2019
  • Brenda

Brenda O. · Married on 06/08/2019

Bride and Groom

The very best in DJ service!. They provided great music and a fun party atmosphere for our wedding reception. They kept our family and friends on the dance floor all night long.
    If you want the best we recommend you choose Party Pro Entertainment!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Audrey · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing to work with

Party Pros was incredible to work with! My husband and I got married out at a ranch in Wyoming and they were more than willing to be flexible and go with our plans for the day. They were excellent at communication throughout the wedding planning process and made it much less stressful. They played music that kept people on the dance floor all night!! Would highly recommend if looking for a DJ /MC for your next big event!

Sent on 06/26/2019