Party Plus Tents + Events Reviews

Party Plus Tents + Events 7
  • Kelly

Kelly Meehan · Married on 10/27/2018

Perfect Dance Floor!

We decided on renting a dance floor for our wedding on October 27th and our vendor recommended Party Plus. Everyone I spoke with was very nice and they knew exactly how big of a dance floor we would need for the venue. The prices were very reasonable and the weekend of the wedding, the dance floor was dropped off and set up for us to see it during the rehearsal. It was so great having a vendor that was so reliable, we didn't have to worry about a thing with Party Plus!! Party Plus was great communicating with us and answering all of our questions. The dance floor looked amazing and I really think that it helped people get up and dance!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Party Plus Tents + Events's reply:

Kelly, blown away by your review! Thank you for your kind words! It is great knowing that we were able to put you at ease, help create magical moments and knowing that folks got up and danced the night away!

Megan · Married on 09/29/2018

I have used PPTE many times now and it is always the first place that I go. I am a wedding and event planner and designer and I love working with Lauri. They products are clean, sturdy, and reliable. She always responds quickly and is always willing to help me find what I need. I will always continue working with Party Plus. Thanks Lauri!

Sent on 10/04/2018
    Party Plus Tents + Events 8

Party Plus Tents + Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! We love working with you too!

R Rock · Married on 08/04/2018

Larger dance floor installed and ready to go for the big night!

Laura took great care in making sure the extended dance floor for our daughters wedded was in place and on time for the big event! THANK YOU!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Party Plus Tents + Events's reply:

Thank you! And thank you for allowing us to share in your daughter's special day! We love making wedding magic!

Sshenas · Married on 06/23/2018

Pier V wedding - Baltimore, MD

Laurie was awesome with all the wedding rentals we needed for our daughters wedding!!! She worked with us until the final hour whether we needed a tent or not and though the sun came out the tent was beautiful and provided much needed shade for ceremony and cocktail hour.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Party Plus Tents + Events's reply:

Oh, thank you very much! Working with all of you was so much fun! Can't wait to see and share some lovely images! Thank you again for allows us the opportunity to be a part of your celebration!

Sheri · Married on 05/19/2018

Thank you for your incredible responsiveness and professionalism.
    The tent, and all “it’s pieces” were absolutely beautiful! My client (as well as the rest of the team) was extremely happy!!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Party Plus Tents + Events's reply:

That is fantastic, thank you for your kind words Sheri!!!

Mary · Married on 10/21/2017

I used Party Plus for my daughter's wedding. Brigid was a godsend she was responsive, tentative, and always pleasant. The item was as expected and presented beautifully at the altar. I highly recommend them for value, and most definitely customer service.

Sent on 10/25/2017

Party Plus Tents + Events's reply:

Mary, thank you for your kind words! They mean a lot to our team! Our very best to you and your family! Brigid

NICOLE · Married on 10/07/2017

Lauri and her team were so easy & fun to work with! They brought our vision to life and we couldn't be happier with the result. Their set up team was beyond amazing and the finished product was just PERFECT!!

Sent on 12/04/2017
    Party Plus Tents + Events 9
    Party Plus Tents + Events 10
    Party Plus Tents + Events 11
    Party Plus Tents + Events 12

Party Plus Tents + Events's reply:

You had me from the moment you said can I hug you when we met! Your love for life and everything in it made working with you truly joyful! Thank you for inspiring me and my team and allowing us this opportunity! Hugs to you! Lauri

Julia · Married on 09/23/2017

Party Plus is phenomenal and I highly recommend them!! I used them at Historic London and Town and Gardens in Edgewater and they did a fantastic job! Everything from a tent to cover the band to beautifully strung lights all over the gardens. Pro-tip, if you have another wedding before or after yours, try and split rentals - they're super accommodating! Definitely recommended!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Party Plus Tents + Events's reply:

Oh thank you Julia for such kind words! We can't wait to see photos and wish you both a lifetime of happiness!

Rachel · Married on 09/23/2017

Working with Lauri and her crew was such a joy. She truly made my dreams come true. Lauri is full of knowledge and helped make the planning process such a breeze. When I pulled up to our venue and saw our tent, lighting, and dance floor I cried. Her team was extremely kind, thoughtful and hard working. They stayed until 8pm setting up everything until it was perfect. You can tell they really care and are dedicated to giving you the best of the best! Thank you Lauri for making our wedding a dream come true! We are forever grateful for you and the whole Party Plus team!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Party Plus Tents + Events's reply:

Rachel, it was truly our pleasure! We are forever grateful for clients like you that allow us to live our dreams while others celebrate theirs! A lifetime of happiness to you!
  • User6482874 · 1+ year ago

Party Plus was so easy to work with, and the chargers for my wedding were absolutely perfect! It seemed like a lot to spend at the time, but it was worth every penny when I saw the tables. Thank you, Brigid!

Laura · Married on 05/28/2017

We worked with Party Plus to rent chairs for our reception. They were easy to work with, up front with pricing and details, and the chairs looked great!

Miranda · Married on 05/20/2017

I can't say enough good things about Party Plus! Our reception venue sprung a lot of last minute charges on us. We were shocked that they were trying to charge us $5 per chair (the chairs weren't that nice), so we were extremely thankful that Party Plus was able to accomidate us! The week before our wedding they were able to get us all of the chairs and tables we needed for our reception. They were fast to respond and answered all of our questions. The price was right too!
    We had a really short window to set up the reception and sure enough the crew from party plus was there right on time, which was essential to our setup. Thank you so much for not adding extra stress to our plate!
    As we were leaving the reception, I saw the Party Plus truck outside waiting to take down the tables and chairs, what a relief that was.

I can't thank them enough for being so nice, organized and on time. We greatly appreciate it!

Cynthia · Married on 05/05/2017

Lauri with Party Plus rentals was a pleasure to work with. I had wanted string lights for our dance pavilion and some homemade mason jar lanterns hung in a tree in the garden of our venue for cocktail hour and had contacted another company first with a poor outcome. The other vendor was very unhelpful and didn't seem to get my vision. I then contacted Party Plus and Lauri was so easy to work with. She immediately got my vision and made me a draft that day of what it would look like. We ended up obtaining other rentals from them more last minute because she was so easy to work with and reasonably priced. We had no issues with delivery and set up of the rentals on the day of which helped to make our day a success and stress free. We would highly recommend Party Plus rentals!

Sent on 07/22/2017

Party Plus Tents + Events's reply:

Oh, so sweet, thank you! We are thrilled we were able to help make your day so enjoyable and stress free! Cheers to you both!

Michelle · Married on 12/03/2016

We are event planners and we used Party Plus to get Chivarri Chairs for a Bridal Shower we were planning. Lauri was so great to work with and very responsive, the chairs were delivered right on schedule and they looked great. We work with Party Plus often and recommend them to everyone, they are top notch!

KAtie · Married on 10/07/2016

Lauri and her staff at Party Plus are fantastic. Very responsive and helpful! Deciding to have an all-outdoors wedding is a gamble but we took the chance and totally won that game. Thanks to Lauri at Party Plus, we had the perfect set up for our 160 guests. The tent she recommended worked and looked perfect!

Sent on 11/23/2016

Party Plus Tents + Events's reply:

Thank you Katie! You and Matt were a dream to work with and we loved being able to help make your wedding dreams come true! All our best to you both!

Taylor · Married on 09/17/2016

Lauri and her team created the exact vision I wanted with bistro lights for my reception. She made me feel at ease that she would work it out and that she did!! The beautiful bistro lights over our dance floor finalized our beautiful party reception!!

S · Married on 08/05/2016

Laurie Dixon was fantastic in helping us with the dance floor and fans for my daughter's outdoor wedding at the Belmont Manor. With the summer heat, we went through numerous iterations and even looked at bringing in air conditioning. Laurie was patient and thorough and stye delivered as promised.

Alana · Married on 06/19/2016

It was clear from the moment we contacted Party Plus Tents that we were going to work with them. They had such a sunny disposition and professionalism that no other tent company we contacted had. They were extremely flexible and let us change things right up until a couple days before the wedding. I highly recommend working with them.

Eve · Married on 06/19/2016

This company is by far the best rental company out there. I had a very large tent put up for our wedding. When the crew arrived, there were branches in the way. They were so nice and accommodating and waited while I ran around trying to figure out how to deal with this. It was so stressful for me but they assured me everything was going to be alright and it was. Everyone complemented how beautiful it was. I also rented beautiful overlays which made the party special. Thank you to Lauri for helping me every step of the way.

Jeffie · Married on 06/08/2016

Party Plus is hands down the BEST! I wouldn't use any other Place. I not only use them for my personal events, but, I highly recommend them to all my Customers. Lauri the General Manager is Wonderful and makes every step so pleasant!

We held a wedding last weekend on what we hoped would be a warm sunny day, but when the weather turned to an outlook of snow, rain, and 20 degree temps we placed a last minute call on Monday to tent and heat our terrace so our guests would be comfortable. Lauri came out that afternoon, and by Thursday her team had professionally and creatively (it's an odd shaped space on 2 levels) tented and heated our venue. We were fully prepared for any weather and on the wedding night it was beautiful and everyone was warm. Lauri and her team saved the day, and we really appreciate it!!

Sent on 04/15/2016

Party Plus Tents + Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! We loved being able to make a little wedding magic and are sitting on pins and needles as we wait for photos! Thank you again!!!

Caroline · Married on 09/26/2015

I enthusiastically recommend Party Plus to any couple interested in tent company for their wedding. They truly are the headquarters for all rentals!! We specifically contracted with Party Plus in Glen Burnie after reading so many outstanding reviews on various websites. We are here to confirm -- Party Plus Glen Burnie is simply the best!!
    To give a little context about our wedding, we were married on my in-laws property in the Long Green Valley area in MD. This was a private venue - so we had to do everything. Our ceremony was outside; Party Plus provided charming white chairs, a beautiful rustic wine barrel that the officiant used, and our trellis - the ceremony site was exquisite! The cocktail hour was inside with striking high top tables and gorgeous navy linens all provided by Party Plus. Our reception was a tented event for approximately 120. We had a beautiful 40'x80' century pole tent and it was show stopping! The tent was very spacious, clean, and absolutely perfect for our guests. Our linens were crisp and everything came together to form a masterpiece. The dance floor was placed perfectly and truly allowed for our guests to dance away the evening. We added the wine barrel bar package - for a very reasonable price - I highly suggest it, if the look appeals to you!! I wish this site would allow me to post some pictures for review!
    From start to finish - our experience with Party Plus was top-notch. The professionalism, accountability, responsiveness, and overall customer service was outstanding and first class. Their competence and knowledge of their business truly shines and they put me at ease during the entire planning process. The value was ideal and they even discounted my entire package! During the planning process, we developed true relationships with the staff. Working with Camryn, Lauri and the team was such an incredible experience and I highly recommend Party Plus Glen Burnie to anyone!! Thank you PARTY PLUS!!!

Sent on 11/22/2015

Party Plus Tents + Events's reply:

Callie, thank you and Tom for your very kind words!! You both were sooo much fun to work with, from the time we met on site and had a Mad Lib come to live appointment to playing charades, it was truly the most enjoyable appointment have had in my 18 years of Tent + Event Rental! Our best to you both! xoxo

Deanna · Married on 09/12/2015

I dealt mostly with Lauri Dixon. I cannot say enough good things about her. I was a bride with a very set vision, but also a very set budget. Lauri understood both - and worked with me to make my vision come true when other companies told me 'no.' My fiance and I had a 2.5 year engagement. Lauri was incredibly flexible, patient, and kind as we changed our wedding concept and our budget a few times over the 2.5 year period. She was always quick to draft up a new proposal - and would give me honest advice when I needed it - like when i was picking other vendors for the wedding.
    I can't imagine how many clients Lauri has at one given time (though I assume it's A LOT) but nonetheless she made me feel like I was her number one priority at all times! I also want to mention that the staff that came to set up the tent, drop off the rentals, and then pick them back up were incredibly professional, as well and they worked on a scorching hot summer day for hours. If I have friends getting married in Maryland or if I ever host another event there, I will definitely call Lauri. She and her team are the best! I seriously cannot say enough good things!

Catherine · Married on 09/12/2015

We used Party Plus Tents to jazz up our event space and it totally made the ceremony! Originally we had planned to have a draped tent outside, but the weather had other plans. They were able to use the fabric for the inside space and totally transform it to something amazing! So many people commented on how amazing the space was!