53 Reviews for Party Nation

Learning New Songs (2)
Ceremony (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
53 Party Nation Reviews

Booking Party Nation was the best decision I could have made in planning my wedding. Dean and his group were so much fun and kept people dancing on the dance floor throughout the entire reception! I’m still having people compliment the band and asking about them! I can’t recommend Party Nation enough. I only hope to have some other type of event where I can book them again!

Profile Picture Hillary, 12/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Incredible band! Each member of this band is a true pro. They absolutely made our 50th party a huge success. Everyone loved them! Thank you so much!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

This band is amazing!! They played at my sister's wedding in 2010 and my mother loved them so much that she tried to book them then for my future wedding... even though I was single. Fast-forward 7 years and a proposal and my mom was still determined to have them. In fact, we did not even go to hear them play before booking. I was a little worried they might not be as great as they were in 2010, but they were even better! I had three special requests and two required them to learn new songs and they didn't mind at all. It was one hell of a party and I still have people telling me that Party Nation was one of the best/most fun wedding bands they have seen.

Profile Picture Piper, 7/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel

You guys are nothing short of amazing. I danced almost the ENTIRE night away! Of course I missed the piano playing for the cocktail hour since I was still at the church and outside taking pics with Caroline etc, but I heard that was spot on. But beginning with their First Dance (perfection) then “Carolina on my Mind” (- which maybe was better than James Taylor?!) then the entire set list for the remainder of the wedding reception - just WOW… I honestly have no words other than:

*Can’t count how many people said that Caroline’s wedding was the best wedding they’d ever attended

*SOOOO many people said that you guys were the best wedding band they’d ever heard

*And, most importantly ;0) - you guys KILLED Pit Bull songs for ME, the MOTB! ;) KILLED IT!

Seriously, your band is amazing and MADE the wedding reception! The only regret (not really) is that I was having so much fun dancing at my daughter’s reception that I didn’t mingle and hobnob probably as much as I should have!

But all worth every minute and every penny spent! Y’all rock (pun intended), and I’d recommend you to anyone.

And getting Caroline and Brian on stage for “Let’s Get it Started” was awesome, and the shout out to my brother Brock and Caroline’s bridesmaid Laney for their birthdays and having them dance and sing to Beyonce was priceless. Just so much fun.

We’ll be talking about the evening forever.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Cate Bogue

Profile Picture Cate, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Liability Insurance, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel

I'll first start by saying selecting the right band for our wedding was one of the most important components to our wedding, and I'm picky on this kind of stuff.

Communicating with Party Nation before, leading up to and on wedding day was a breeze and stress free. Lisa and Dean both proactively got in touch with us to understand what we wanted. They handled everything from MC, introductions, processional, recessional, etc. Then the real reason we hired them. The MUSIC.

They play a massively broad range, sound amazing, and have a stage presence that will blow you away. With that said, they still make you the center of attention. I can't recommend them enough. If the opportunity comes up again for a party and we need a band, this is it. People still asking for their info 4 months after the wedding.

Profile Picture Kyle, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Party Nation was awesome. They came ready to party. The music was amazing and the group really kept the guest dancing. They accommodated us on the type of music and special request. Energetic and engaging. 100% plus satisfaction. Musicians and vocalists were professional and extremely talented. A great experience in every way. Highly recommend. Thanks Dean and group.

Profile Picture User7487996, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

High praises for Dean and the whole Party Nation team! The wedding was the weekend that Hurricane Matthew hit the SC coast. We had to move the wedding from the beach venue to another city at the last minute. They quickly agreed to the change and managed to find hotel rooms that were scarce. Their music was great and they performed the exact songs we requested. The dance floor was full at the end of the night. All in all, a perfect end to a stressful week!

Profile Picture karen, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

The band was great; beyond everyone's wildest expectations. They were prompt, professional and always had a smile on their faces. Best band ever and I highly recommend them

Profile Picture Milton, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Microphones, Sound/PA System

I absolutely loved this band - their energy, their song list, their diversity, it was all amazing. The band even let me rap "Let's get it started" with them, which was awesome. They tried to have me get a stage for them, which I didn't do, but it didn't matter in the end. They completely captivated the crowd and I got more compliments about the band than anything else. I had them play soft rock/oldies during dinner then 90s/00s afterwards. I would recommend them in a heartbeat and appreciate all they added to my wedding day.

Profile Picture Catherine, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Reception, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Party Nation is high-energy, upbeat, fun, and so talented. If they're available on your wedding date, book them!! You'll be SO glad you did.

Profile Picture Somers, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

BOOK THEM NOW! The perfect choice for our wedding. EVERYONE all night kept raving about the band. People were up and dancing before the seated dinner was even served! Patty and Steve were very easy to work with. In one phone call, Patty totally understood the kind of music and vibe we were going for. The entire band is extremely talented and the song choices were perfect for our 25-55 crowd. Really cannot say enough nice things. We would book them over and over again!

Profile Picture User5506470, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

Party Nation was amazing, and was one of the most talked about parts of our wedding. They sounded amazing, engaged the audience, and had non-stop energy. I would book them again in a second!!!

Profile Picture Charles, 4/18/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Party nation is AMAZING! When we first started looking for a wedding band this one stood out to us right away! Their band manager, Steve, was so helpful. We felt like he was our wedding planner before we even committed to booking with them. He talked to us and gave so many helpful suggestions about planning our wedding, things that weren't even related to the music. He definitely made us chose this band just based off of how great he was to work with. Party Nation continued to impressed us as time went on in our planning process. Once we started working with Patty about planning our day we were equally impressed She was helpful, enthusiastic, and awesome to work with. When our big day arrived we couldn't have been more pleased. We had so many people tell us this was the best wedding band they had ever heard! We even requested an extra 45 minutes of playing time because we just didn't want the night to end. My only complaint is that I was having so much fun dancing it up to Party Nation that I think I forgot to actually go speak to my guests as much as I should have, oh well it was worth it and we had a blast!! Thank you Party Nation for going above and beyond and making our wedding the best wedding we have ever been to (and that is what everyone said not just us)!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

Party Nation was absolutely amazing!! Everyone at our wedding was dancing ALL night including my 80 yr old grandma!! They are THE BEST!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 6/6/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Party Nation was incredible! Our wedding was one month ago – and our friends are still raving about the band. In fact, friends of friends have even told me how they heard that we had the best band anyone had seen – and many of our guests are well traveled on the wedding circuit! We expected Party Nation to be really good (or we wouldn't have booked them) but they were even better than we could have imagined! Our guests (and us) were blown away with how effortlessly the band could go from Garth Brooks to Eminem (and many more in between!) Speaking of Eminem – our guests were pretty sure at one point they were front row at a real concert – the band was that good. In addition to a very long and very diverse song list – Party Nation was great to work with in terms of planning. They were organized, efficient with our time in the planning call, and accommodating of our requests. The dance floor was packed all night long – they are high energy and quality was very impressive! We cannot say enough good things about them. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Chris and Amber, 9/28/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Absolutely amazing band for our daughter's wedding! Party Nation created a fantastic experience for the bride and groom and our guests. The banquet captain at our venue said they were the best band he'd ever heard at a wedding - and he's seen a lot of weddings! Party Nation was professional and very engaged with the planning process too, and they made me feel at ease with the management of the reception. We had a spectacular wedding and Party Nation was a huge part of it. We can't thank them enough!

Profile Picture Carol, 9/14/13, 1 Review
Category: Band

We cannot begin to describe how fun and amazing Party Nation is as a wedding band. If you are considering them for your next event… don’t wait! Book them as soon as you can! The number one comment we received all night was how incredible the band was! We could not be happier with their professionalism, expertise, and communication. They were flexible when it came to our unique requests and provided excellent suggestions when we had difficulty making decisions. They responded quickly to questions and concerns during our planning and went out of their way to make sure we were getting everything we wanted on our special night. When it came time for the reception, Party Nation had everyone out on the floor and dancing for hours! They played such a wonderful variety of music and even took the time to learn a few additional songs for our first dance and mother-son / father-daughter dances. They kept guests of all ages entertained and even had one of our good family friends play along with them on his harmonica for a song (one of our favorite memories!) They went out of their way to make our wedding a night to remember and were, without a doubt, the highlight of our reception. We most definitely recommend Party Nation to anyone who wants a fun and energetic, yet wonderfully professional party band!

Profile Picture User2560837, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Band

This. Band. Is. Awesome! My daughter got married in April of 2013. We knew we wanted a really dynamic band...not just the average band you hear at every other wedding. My daughter decided the best person to ask was her photographer. Her photographer travels all over the country shooting weddings and we knew she would be able to tell us about her favorite band out of all the weddings she had done. She recommended Party Nation. She didn't even have to think about it! She was so right! The wedding was three months ago and we still have people asking us about the band and where we found them, etc. This band is so full of energy and gets the crowd involved. Even those people who usually just sit back and listen were on the dance floor at our wedding. If you are looking for a band that your guests will absolutely love, this is the band!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Brenda, 4/6/13, 1 Review
Category: Band

The band is professional, talented, energetic, with a diverse song list. They had everyone of all ages dancing all night long. We had so many compliments on them. I would recommend them to anyone getting married looking for a fun, energetic party band. They were much more than the typical bar band or "frat party" band. A+!

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/6/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Band

We simply CANNOT say enough good things about Party Nation!!!! They are timely and prompt, thorough with EVERY detail, professional, very flexible and all about having fun and keeping it about the bride and groom!!!!!! There was not one person who spoke to us after the reception that did not comment on how GREAT the band was!!!!! Our small town was completely rocked by them!!! I HIGHLY recommend them for any event!!! They are simply AMAZING!!! They made our wedding reception THE. BEST. EVER!!!!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/29/12, 1 Review
Category: Band

Party Nation is AWESOME!!! They are so much fun, and they really know how to keep the party going. They were a BIG hit at my reception. The group is also professional and organized, and they're very responsive during the planning to process to ensure you get exactly what you want.

Profile Picture Merrill, 9/22/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Party Nation was absolutely amazing and far exceeded our expectations!

From the beginning, Steve (The Band Manager), was easy to work with and always responsive to my questions and requests leading up to about a month before the wedding. At that point, I worked with Patty (Band Director), she helped us with wedding day requests and playlist selection (The playlist is huge, but don’t be overwhelmed as you can go through it in one night and figure out some of the songs you really want to hear and just X off the ones you don’t). They play every type of music and rotate the vocalists seamlessly. They were so flexible and really tailored everything to what we wanted it to be including the introduction, first dance, father daughter dance, mother son dance….that is all we did for our wedding, which kept the band rocking for most of the reception.
We have only been married for a week and a half and we have had so many positive comments from our guests about the band and multiple inquiries, “what was the name of your band?!?”. Our dance floor was packed the whole night, not just with our friends, but our parents and their friends were thoroughly enjoying the music and dancing!
I would definitely recommend Party Nation for your wedding reception! You will not be disappointed!!

Profile Picture Jake, 8/18/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Band

We were incredibly lucky to have had Party Nation as our wedding band! They were so professional and very easy to work with. They took time to tailor our music and include the song selections that were on our must-play list. Their performance was AMAZING, and we had guests tell us that they would've paid to attend our wedding because of how great Party Nation was! They truly made our day unforgettable, and we have no doubt that they are the best wedding band around! A special thanks to Party Nation for helping us have the wedding of our dreams!!

Profile Picture Cristina, 7/28/12, 1 Review
Category: Band

If you are lucky enough to call Party Nation to do your wedding reception, and they aren't already booked, count your lucky stars and sign them up IMMEDIATELY. Your friends and relatives will not be able to stop dancing, having fun, or talk about your wedding afterwards if you use Party Nation. Patty and Steve will work with you to determine the best fit for your special day. The talented musicians in the band can also do double-duty during your ceremony, if you so need. Trust me when I say you will not find a better band ANYWHERE near Atlanta (or all of Georgia, most likely) for your big day. Do yourself a favor and go with Party Nation!

Profile Picture Cassie, 5/6/12, 7 Reviews