60 Reviews for Party Nation

Instrumentals (2)
Learning New Songs (2)
Ceremony (1)
Liability Insurance (1)

This is the BEST band you could possibly hire for your wedding. I am telling you...do it. I saw Party Nation perform at my friends wedding back in 2011 and knew immediately that is what I wanted. We did not have an unlimited budget for our wedding but I would suggest considering to cut elsewhere and spend money on Party Nation. You will NOT regret it. They were hands down the best thing at our wedding. A lot of our guests came from big cities like NYC, LA, London...they were so impressed as well! The energy that this bands bring in undeniably the best in the wedding band market. And as a plus...Dean has the sweetest, most joyful attitude. When we talked during the planning phase, his easy tone actually calmed me down and he gave gentle reminders of what is really important at a wedding. Their execution and performance was flawless. Now I just have to think of another party I can throw to see them play again!!

Profile Picture Christina, 6/29/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

Party Nation was such an amazing band!!! They really bring a fun energy to the whole party. Our guests were all talking about their performance for weeks afterwards.

Profile Picture David, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

It truly doesn't get better than Party Nation! I promise you will not find a better band out there. One of my family’s main priorities was entertainment, so when I told them I wanted to book a band that a friend had recommended they were quite hesitant since the majority of weddings they had been to usually had DJs. My wedding was about a month ago, and to this day the topic they mention the most was how incredible the band was. We had multiple guests ask for their name for their future weddings, and we’ve had so many people say our wedding was the most fun wedding they’ve ever been to because of how great Party Nation was. You will not be disappointed if you hire them. They knew how to read the crowd and keep the dance floor packed the ENTIRE TIME. They were simple amazing and made our wedding so memorable!

Profile Picture Andrea, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Look no further-- Party Nation is THE ultimate wedding band! You will feel like you're at your own private concert! They bring a tremendous amount of energy to the wedding--its captivating. I attended a wedding 6 years ago where Party Nation played and it was hands down the best band I have ever encountered. I knew I wanted them at my wedding... and 6 years later I got my wish! As soon as I obtained dates from the venue, I made sure Party Nation was likewise available. Lisa was a pleasure to work with and made everything so easy. Prior to the wedding we went over the set list and ironed out a few details. They are reasonably priced and I would have gladly paid more-- they are that good! Our friends and family cannot stop talking about how amazing the band was. I'm still in mourning that the wedding is over. When they played "Forever Young" some people thought Rod Stewart was actually in the room. You cannot go wrong with Party Nation--book them now!

Profile Picture Courtney, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

This band is amazing! Definitely gets the party started!! So energetic! We love them! Highly recommend them to anyone wanting to have an amazing wedding. Dean and Lisa were so easy to work with. They put us at ease from the start and surpassed our expectations the entire wedding!

Profile Picture Jordan, 4/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

This band just played at my wedding this past weekend. They worked with my budget and due to distance and cost we had 6 band members instead of 8. They were still amazing and energetic! I had so many compliments on them throughout the wedding and even after about how great they were. I was able to sing two songs with them and they make the key changes happen on the spot and made me feel comfortable singing with them for the first time. They played songs requested and had great music playing during their breaks for people to dance too. They did a trio for the first 45 mins during dinner and played nice background music. Then played 4 hours as a band!

Profile Picture Laura, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Booking Party Nation was the best decision I could have made in planning my wedding. Dean and his group were so much fun and kept people dancing on the dance floor throughout the entire reception! I’m still having people compliment the band and asking about them! I can’t recommend Party Nation enough. I only hope to have some other type of event where I can book them again!

Profile Picture Hillary, 12/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Incredible band! Each member of this band is a true pro. They absolutely made our 50th party a huge success. Everyone loved them! Thank you so much!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

This band is amazing!! They played at my sister's wedding in 2010 and my mother loved them so much that she tried to book them then for my future wedding... even though I was single. Fast-forward 7 years and a proposal and my mom was still determined to have them. In fact, we did not even go to hear them play before booking. I was a little worried they might not be as great as they were in 2010, but they were even better! I had three special requests and two required them to learn new songs and they didn't mind at all. It was one hell of a party and I still have people telling me that Party Nation was one of the best/most fun wedding bands they have seen.

Profile Picture Piper, 7/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel

You guys are nothing short of amazing. I danced almost the ENTIRE night away! Of course I missed the piano playing for the cocktail hour since I was still at the church and outside taking pics with Caroline etc, but I heard that was spot on. But beginning with their First Dance (perfection) then “Carolina on my Mind” (- which maybe was better than James Taylor?!) then the entire set list for the remainder of the wedding reception - just WOW… I honestly have no words other than:

*Can’t count how many people said that Caroline’s wedding was the best wedding they’d ever attended

*SOOOO many people said that you guys were the best wedding band they’d ever heard

*And, most importantly ;0) - you guys KILLED Pit Bull songs for ME, the MOTB! ;) KILLED IT!

Seriously, your band is amazing and MADE the wedding reception! The only regret (not really) is that I was having so much fun dancing at my daughter’s reception that I didn’t mingle and hobnob probably as much as I should have!

But all worth every minute and every penny spent! Y’all rock (pun intended), and I’d recommend you to anyone.

And getting Caroline and Brian on stage for “Let’s Get it Started” was awesome, and the shout out to my brother Brock and Caroline’s bridesmaid Laney for their birthdays and having them dance and sing to Beyonce was priceless. Just so much fun.

We’ll be talking about the evening forever.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Cate Bogue

Profile Picture Cate, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Liability Insurance, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel

I'll first start by saying selecting the right band for our wedding was one of the most important components to our wedding, and I'm picky on this kind of stuff.

Communicating with Party Nation before, leading up to and on wedding day was a breeze and stress free. Lisa and Dean both proactively got in touch with us to understand what we wanted. They handled everything from MC, introductions, processional, recessional, etc. Then the real reason we hired them. The MUSIC.

They play a massively broad range, sound amazing, and have a stage presence that will blow you away. With that said, they still make you the center of attention. I can't recommend them enough. If the opportunity comes up again for a party and we need a band, this is it. People still asking for their info 4 months after the wedding.

Profile Picture Kyle, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Party Nation was awesome. They came ready to party. The music was amazing and the group really kept the guest dancing. They accommodated us on the type of music and special request. Energetic and engaging. 100% plus satisfaction. Musicians and vocalists were professional and extremely talented. A great experience in every way. Highly recommend. Thanks Dean and group.

Profile Picture User7487996, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

High praises for Dean and the whole Party Nation team! The wedding was the weekend that Hurricane Matthew hit the SC coast. We had to move the wedding from the beach venue to another city at the last minute. They quickly agreed to the change and managed to find hotel rooms that were scarce. Their music was great and they performed the exact songs we requested. The dance floor was full at the end of the night. All in all, a perfect end to a stressful week!

Profile Picture karen, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

The band was great; beyond everyone's wildest expectations. They were prompt, professional and always had a smile on their faces. Best band ever and I highly recommend them

Profile Picture Milton, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Microphones, Sound/PA System

I absolutely loved this band - their energy, their song list, their diversity, it was all amazing. The band even let me rap "Let's get it started" with them, which was awesome. They tried to have me get a stage for them, which I didn't do, but it didn't matter in the end. They completely captivated the crowd and I got more compliments about the band than anything else. I had them play soft rock/oldies during dinner then 90s/00s afterwards. I would recommend them in a heartbeat and appreciate all they added to my wedding day.

Profile Picture Catherine, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Reception, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Party Nation is high-energy, upbeat, fun, and so talented. If they're available on your wedding date, book them!! You'll be SO glad you did.

Profile Picture Somers, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

BOOK THEM NOW! The perfect choice for our wedding. EVERYONE all night kept raving about the band. People were up and dancing before the seated dinner was even served! Patty and Steve were very easy to work with. In one phone call, Patty totally understood the kind of music and vibe we were going for. The entire band is extremely talented and the song choices were perfect for our 25-55 crowd. Really cannot say enough nice things. We would book them over and over again!

Profile Picture User5506470, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

Party Nation was amazing, and was one of the most talked about parts of our wedding. They sounded amazing, engaged the audience, and had non-stop energy. I would book them again in a second!!!

Profile Picture Charles, 4/18/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Party nation is AMAZING! When we first started looking for a wedding band this one stood out to us right away! Their band manager, Steve, was so helpful. We felt like he was our wedding planner before we even committed to booking with them. He talked to us and gave so many helpful suggestions about planning our wedding, things that weren't even related to the music. He definitely made us chose this band just based off of how great he was to work with. Party Nation continued to impressed us as time went on in our planning process. Once we started working with Patty about planning our day we were equally impressed She was helpful, enthusiastic, and awesome to work with. When our big day arrived we couldn't have been more pleased. We had so many people tell us this was the best wedding band they had ever heard! We even requested an extra 45 minutes of playing time because we just didn't want the night to end. My only complaint is that I was having so much fun dancing it up to Party Nation that I think I forgot to actually go speak to my guests as much as I should have, oh well it was worth it and we had a blast!! Thank you Party Nation for going above and beyond and making our wedding the best wedding we have ever been to (and that is what everyone said not just us)!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

Party Nation was absolutely amazing!! Everyone at our wedding was dancing ALL night including my 80 yr old grandma!! They are THE BEST!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 6/6/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Party Nation was incredible! Our wedding was one month ago – and our friends are still raving about the band. In fact, friends of friends have even told me how they heard that we had the best band anyone had seen – and many of our guests are well traveled on the wedding circuit! We expected Party Nation to be really good (or we wouldn't have booked them) but they were even better than we could have imagined! Our guests (and us) were blown away with how effortlessly the band could go from Garth Brooks to Eminem (and many more in between!) Speaking of Eminem – our guests were pretty sure at one point they were front row at a real concert – the band was that good. In addition to a very long and very diverse song list – Party Nation was great to work with in terms of planning. They were organized, efficient with our time in the planning call, and accommodating of our requests. The dance floor was packed all night long – they are high energy and quality was very impressive! We cannot say enough good things about them. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Chris and Amber, 9/28/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Absolutely amazing band for our daughter's wedding! Party Nation created a fantastic experience for the bride and groom and our guests. The banquet captain at our venue said they were the best band he'd ever heard at a wedding - and he's seen a lot of weddings! Party Nation was professional and very engaged with the planning process too, and they made me feel at ease with the management of the reception. We had a spectacular wedding and Party Nation was a huge part of it. We can't thank them enough!

Profile Picture Carol, 9/14/13, 1 Review
Category: Band

We cannot begin to describe how fun and amazing Party Nation is as a wedding band. If you are considering them for your next event… don’t wait! Book them as soon as you can! The number one comment we received all night was how incredible the band was! We could not be happier with their professionalism, expertise, and communication. They were flexible when it came to our unique requests and provided excellent suggestions when we had difficulty making decisions. They responded quickly to questions and concerns during our planning and went out of their way to make sure we were getting everything we wanted on our special night. When it came time for the reception, Party Nation had everyone out on the floor and dancing for hours! They played such a wonderful variety of music and even took the time to learn a few additional songs for our first dance and mother-son / father-daughter dances. They kept guests of all ages entertained and even had one of our good family friends play along with them on his harmonica for a song (one of our favorite memories!) They went out of their way to make our wedding a night to remember and were, without a doubt, the highlight of our reception. We most definitely recommend Party Nation to anyone who wants a fun and energetic, yet wonderfully professional party band!

Profile Picture User2560837, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Band

This. Band. Is. Awesome! My daughter got married in April of 2013. We knew we wanted a really dynamic band...not just the average band you hear at every other wedding. My daughter decided the best person to ask was her photographer. Her photographer travels all over the country shooting weddings and we knew she would be able to tell us about her favorite band out of all the weddings she had done. She recommended Party Nation. She didn't even have to think about it! She was so right! The wedding was three months ago and we still have people asking us about the band and where we found them, etc. This band is so full of energy and gets the crowd involved. Even those people who usually just sit back and listen were on the dance floor at our wedding. If you are looking for a band that your guests will absolutely love, this is the band!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Brenda, 4/6/13, 1 Review