Party Kings Mobile Music & Entertainment Reviews

25 | Lodi, CA

25 Reviews for Party Kings Mobile Music & Entertainment

25 Party Kings Mobile Music & Entertainment Reviews

Alexis · Married on 08/25/2018

Keith was extremely helpful and professional from the very beginning of the planning process. He was quick to respond at emails and easy to work with. He helped make the wedding day events flow seamlessly and played a great variety of music. People were on the dance floor all night long!

Sent on 09/22/2018

Party Kings Mobile Music & Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your day! Your crowd was amazing and we had a great time playing for everyone.

Shannon · Married on 08/12/2018

Keith was amazing! He was easy to get in touch with and responded quickly. I loved the selection he played at our wedding, and he did a great job of making announcements and keeping me in the loop throughout the day.

Sent on 08/26/2018

Party Kings Mobile Music & Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Shannon! It was a pleasure to be a part of your wedding day. I appreciate you and Mike choosing me as your DJ!

Tim · Married on 06/09/2018

Keith made our wedding such a great experience. For those of you who don’t have a wedding coordinator like I didn’t, he is your main. He makes sure everything is on track and is super great to work with. If I ever have another event, I will definitely be contacting him.

Kimberly · Married on 05/12/2018

You are wonderful thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hayley · Married on 05/05/2018

Keith was great to work with! From the very beginning his services were perfect, he was incredibly responsive and easy to communicate with. He provides you with all the planning tools to make your event run smooth. He showed up to our venue early to have the sound checked. He was super friendly and helped with other things such as moving tables and he was always checking in to make sure everything was going well. He will make sure your event is great and you cannot beat his prices.

Michelle · Married on 04/28/2018

Keith from Party Kings was recommended to us by the owner of our vender and we are beyond happy with everything he did for us. He was flexible, responded quickly to all our calls/text messages and played great music. The planning tools link on their website made organizing the songs we wanted throughout our wedding very easy on us and Keith. He was very professional, fun and kept the night moving along. He kept our guests dancing and enjoying themselves till the end of the night. Thank you again Keith and Party Kings for making our wedding better than we could've imagined!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Thank you Michelle! It was a pleasure being a part of your day. -Keith

Amanda · Married on 03/17/2018

Keith was very professional and super friendly. He helped keep the flow of the wedding going and upbeat. He allowed for flexibility during the timeline of the reception. As well as helped in making my day so memorable!

Patty · Married on 10/29/2017

Keith did a great job as our wedding DJ! He made planning out the musical portion of our day a breeze and was super professional through it all. Thanks again, Keith! :)

Joe · Married on 10/21/2017

Keith is the man if you’re looking for a DJ for your wedding. From the ceremony to the reception the flow of things couldn’t have been better. His equipment he has is top notch. The speakers are crisp the mic doesn’t muffle and the light show and various music choices kept the party going all the way to the end. I would recommend him to anyone. I would book now because he fills up fast and he is well deserved of it!

Lindsey · Married on 09/23/2017

Best DJ ever! Keith you exceeded our expectations! We will be recommending you to everyone that we know. We can't thank you enough for helping out with our special day.

Deborah · Married on 08/19/2017

Keith was amazing DJ at our wedding. We can not thank him enough. He kept everyone entertained and on track. It was such a big day for us and without him it wouldn't of went so smoothly!! Thank you again. Highly recommend for any special occasion! Very professional and we gave him our list of music and it was exactly what we received.

Koren · Married on 06/24/2017

Keith did an amazing job at our wedding! I would recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding dj!

Ashley · Married on 06/17/2017

Keith far exceeded our expectations! His timing was spot on and he kept our wedding moving smoothly. We would recommend him for any event.

chelsie · Married on 06/10/2017

There was not a dull moment at my wedding, when we got behind schedule Keith helped in entertaining the guests and was able to revise to schedule on the spot! everything was perfect!

Thank you soo much Keith!!

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 04/29/2017

Keith was the best. He was very professional and organized. I felt very comfortable contacting him and asking him silly questions before my wedding. I highly recommend Party Kings for your next event. Thank you Keith :)

Josephine · Married on 11/12/2016

Great DJ! Keith was so nice and able to deal with last minute changes we threw at him! Would definitely recommend!

Mando · Married on 04/02/2016

DJ Keith was awesome! He was super flexible and accommodating. He went above and beyond what we expected from a DJ. Keith also helped us ahead of time to track down some songs and put them together for our wedding ceremony. I had worked with DJ Keith prior to my wedding and when the time came along there was no doubt that Keith was the man for the job. He's a great dude and is very professional. He definitely knows how to keep the crowd moving and I'd recommend him for any occasion.

DJ Keith did an awesome job at our wedding. He kept the party going all night and took requests from our guests. We couldn't have been happier with our choice in DJ.

Laura · Married on 07/13/2013

Keith was very professional and prompt to our wedding reception. He was very good at facilitating the special events that go along with a wedding reception and accommodating to special requests. I would highly recommend his services to anyone looking for a DJ.

Thanks Keith.

Lori · event on: 10/19/2013

He did a fabulous job! It was a Sweet 16 Party and he worked with my daughter and her requests extremely well. The teens had a blast! He was on time and very responsive. I would definitely recommend.

Tiana · Married on 07/28/2012

I was very happy with Keith with Party Kings! He was very helpful with all the questions I had before the event and of course on the day. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ for a wedding or any other event.

Melody · event on: 04/06/2013

Awesome professional service. Very reasonable and accommodating. Highly recommended! Check him out!

Jenny · Married on 11/19/2017

Keith is a great DJ to work with and was very professional and friendly both before my wedding in the planning stages and during our celebration when he kept our party rockin'!

Keith met with me during my planning and was very helpful in suggesting how the ceremony should run, the timeliness of events during the wedding, and other details. He listened and catered to my own requests and has a great online system where I inputted all my info and songs to keep things organized.

Keith was kind to add uplighting to our wedding reception which really brought my whole vision to life. I wish I had made more clear that I needed my ceremony musician to be microphoned, and there was one song choice I didn't like, but even that very small hiccup was handled with ease.

I highly recommend Keith and Party Kings as a great local DJ, especially if you're on a budget and looking for a friendly, professional vendor who'll keep the party upbeat and lively!

Lisa · Married on 10/10/2010

DJ Keith did a great job keeping the party hoppin' all evening! He played great music, and was flexible with requests. I think he did a great job, and will refer other couples to him as well! Great price and sound!!