19 Reviews for Party Kings Mobile Music & Entertainment

MC (1)
Microphones (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
17 Party Kings Mobile Music & Entertainment Reviews

Keith was very professional and super friendly. He helped keep the flow of the wedding going and upbeat. He allowed for flexibility during the timeline of the reception. As well as helped in making my day so memorable!

Profile Picture Amanda, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Keith did a great job as our wedding DJ! He made planning out the musical portion of our day a breeze and was super professional through it all. Thanks again, Keith! :)

Profile Picture Patty, 10/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Keith is the man if you’re looking for a DJ for your wedding. From the ceremony to the reception the flow of things couldn’t have been better. His equipment he has is top notch. The speakers are crisp the mic doesn’t muffle and the light show and various music choices kept the party going all the way to the end. I would recommend him to anyone. I would book now because he fills up fast and he is well deserved of it!

Profile Picture Joe, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Best DJ ever! Keith you exceeded our expectations! We will be recommending you to everyone that we know. We can't thank you enough for helping out with our special day.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Keith was amazing DJ at our wedding. We can not thank him enough. He kept everyone entertained and on track. It was such a big day for us and without him it wouldn't of went so smoothly!! Thank you again. Highly recommend for any special occasion! Very professional and we gave him our list of music and it was exactly what we received.

Profile Picture Deborah, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Keith did an amazing job at our wedding! I would recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding dj!

Profile Picture Koren, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Keith far exceeded our expectations! His timing was spot on and he kept our wedding moving smoothly. We would recommend him for any event.

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

There was not a dull moment at my wedding, when we got behind schedule Keith helped in entertaining the guests and was able to revise to schedule on the spot! everything was perfect!

Thank you soo much Keith!!

Profile Picture chelsie, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Keith was the best. He was very professional and organized. I felt very comfortable contacting him and asking him silly questions before my wedding. I highly recommend Party Kings for your next event. Thank you Keith :)

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/29/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, MC

Great DJ! Keith was so nice and able to deal with last minute changes we threw at him! Would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Josephine, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Keith was awesome! He was super flexible and accommodating. He went above and beyond what we expected from a DJ. Keith also helped us ahead of time to track down some songs and put them together for our wedding ceremony. I had worked with DJ Keith prior to my wedding and when the time came along there was no doubt that Keith was the man for the job. He's a great dude and is very professional. He definitely knows how to keep the crowd moving and I'd recommend him for any occasion.

Profile Picture Mando, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Keith did an awesome job at our wedding. He kept the party going all night and took requests from our guests. We couldn't have been happier with our choice in DJ.

Profile Picture User4297376, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Keith was very professional and prompt to our wedding reception. He was very good at facilitating the special events that go along with a wedding reception and accommodating to special requests. I would highly recommend his services to anyone looking for a DJ.

Thanks Keith.

Profile Picture Laura, 7/13/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I was very happy with Keith with Party Kings! He was very helpful with all the questions I had before the event and of course on the day. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ for a wedding or any other event.

Profile Picture Tiana, 7/28/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Keith is a great DJ to work with and was very professional and friendly both before my wedding in the planning stages and during our celebration when he kept our party rockin'!

Keith met with me during my planning and was very helpful in suggesting how the ceremony should run, the timeliness of events during the wedding, and other details. He listened and catered to my own requests and has a great online system where I inputted all my info and songs to keep things organized.

Keith was kind to add uplighting to our wedding reception which really brought my whole vision to life. I wish I had made more clear that I needed my ceremony musician to be microphoned, and there was one song choice I didn't like, but even that very small hiccup was handled with ease.

I highly recommend Keith and Party Kings as a great local DJ, especially if you're on a budget and looking for a friendly, professional vendor who'll keep the party upbeat and lively!

Profile Picture Jenny, 11/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
4.7

DJ Keith did a great job keeping the party hoppin' all evening! He played great music, and was flexible with requests. I think he did a great job, and will refer other couples to him as well! Great price and sound!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/10/10, 4 Reviews