Party King Entertainment Reviews

Party King Entertainment 6
Party King Entertainment 7

Janet Penna · Married on 11/11/2018

Happy Bride!

Party King went over and above any expectations I had for a perfect wedding. They helped me make decisions that I had difficulty with, along with giving me suggestions (even outside the realm of entertainment). The day of the event they were point on... literally everyone was coming to me to tell me how great they were. My event was personalized and ran smoothly... they were a key player in it all! I even said I wish I could get married again just to be able to use them again!

Alex P. · Married on 11/10/2018

The Perfect DJ!

My wife and I could not have asked for a better DJ. Ronnie and his team really took the time to make sure our wedding was exactly the way we wanted it. They met with us before the wedding and walked us through the process. They recommended the best options and took care of EVERYTHING. They easily accommodated for our special requests and delivered the highest level of service I could ask for. I highly reccomend them. You won’t be disappointed!!!

Kevin · Married on 10/12/2018

I cannot express my gratitude to Party King Entertainment enough for the amazing time that the guests had at our wedding. From the start, Party King provided a great experience while planning the entertainment for our wedding. After our first meeting with Ronnie and Cathy, we immediately knew that we were going to book them. Their package prices were great and their customer service was even better. As it was our first time planning a wedding, they walked us through all of the packages and what they felt that we needed to make our wedding a night to remember. I could not have asked for better music or host for the day of the wedding. The DJ knew exactly how to get guests out of their seat and on to the dance floor. We bought a package that included pictures taken by the company throughout the night, which were streamed on two screens near the dance floor. The screen set up looked tasteful and the guests really enjoyed looking at all the pictures. The best part was that we received a flash drive of all of the pictures from the reception at the end of the night. There was so many times throughout the night that I looked around at the tables to notice that everyone was on the dance floor having an amazing time. By the end of the night, the DJ gave out so many party giveaways to everyone dancing, which was a huge hit with our guests. Guests are still contacting us to tell us how great of a time they had at the wedding and how much fun they had because of the music and atmosphere created by the DJ. I highly recommend booking Party King Entertainment for your wedding or next party!

Kelly · Married on 08/18/2018

We used Party King to DJ our wedding in Andover, NJ. Our meetings with Ronnie leading up to the event were professional and informative. Ronnie was very helpful in steering us in the right direction so that all of our guests would be happy with our music selections, while also staying true to ourselves and our tastes. The dance floor was filled the ENTIRE time and it was an added surprise when he busted light-up props! I would highly recommend Party King for any event. Music is such an important element to a wedding and Party King knocked it out of the park!

Kacy · Married on 07/28/2018

We couldn't have chosen a better DJ for our wedding. Ronnie and Cathy are extremely friendly and were so helpful throughout the entire planning process - they made everything effortless on our end. As for our wedding, Ronnie was absolutely amazing. Everything went as smoothly as possible and we didn't have to worry about a thing. The music couldn't have been better - it was exactly what we wanted. Thank you PK for helping make our wedding the perfect day it was!

• F

fred · Married on 04/14/2018

From ceremony music, thru cocktail hour, till last dance...these guys nailed it. They brought true professionalism to every chapter of our wedding and kept the dance floor jumping. We've gotten endless compliments on them. Highly recommend!

Jennifer · Married on 12/15/2017

I cannot say enough about Party King. Cathy was our contact person at PK and she was so receptive and quick to respond to any questions that we had. She helped us to figure out the best package for what we envisioned for our day and she really made it come to life. Ronnie was so high spirited and excited to be a part of our day and went out of his way to make sure that we would have exactly what we wanted and then some. The day of, Ronnie was our MC and he made everyone feel comfortable and was the life of the party. He helped all of our guests to have a great time.They brought props which kept the wedding super lighthearted and fun and of course, Dana played incredible music. I perfect blend of new and old, slow and fast. Since the wedding I have gotten so many compliments about how fun the dance floor was and how great the music selection was. I even had one guest go as far as saying that they were planning on leaving early but couldn't tear themselves away from the fun they were having on the dance floor. Even with the crazy amount of snow we got on our wedding day, people were motivated to stay and the dance floor was packed until the very last song! I highly recommend Party King.

Party King Entertainment 8
    Party King Entertainment 15
    Party King Entertainment 16
    Party King Entertainment 17

Nicole · Married on 12/02/2017

The BEST!!!! I can’t say enough about Ronnie, Dana and the whole PK crew. Professional, efficient, AMAZING energy, so kind and truly made our day special, magical and forever memorable. NUMBER 1 in the biz. Everything you seek- you will receive with this company. LOVE LOVE LOVE

Diana · Married on 10/14/2017

10/14/17 They say that what makes a wedding great is the entertainment and the food. Ronnie and his team made sure that our wedding was amazing. It seemed like everyone at the wedding was on the dance floor and the only time people sat down was to eat or when their feet were just too tired. Ronnie was also very receptive and listened when discussing the kind of music we liked and then delivered. Hiring PKE was the best decision I made. Thank you so much!

Jessica · Married on 09/30/2017

Party Kind Entertainment was absolutely phenomenal to work with from start to finish. Ronnie, Dana, and the whole staff were friendly and professional. They really listened to all of our needs and wants when it came to music selection. They had everyone at our wedding on the dance floor the entire night!!! The photo booth, zap photos, extra give aways, and slideshow presentation really went above and beyond our expectations! It gave us a lot of extra photos from the night right then and there! They are an amazing company to work with and made our wedding day so special. I would recommend them to anyone looking for entertainment!

Jeff · Married on 09/23/2017

Ronnie & team highly recommend. They handled our wedding with concern for all the details. We received many compliments from our guests. They kept the party going all night long.

Nikki · Married on 09/03/2017

I can't say enough great thing about PKE and Ronnie! We didn't have much of a preference other than keep people dancing and he did just that! They had a hard time getting people to go back to their seats to eat dinner. All our guests were dancing from the minute the music started, all the way to the end and we could not be happier!

Ronnie was the one part of my wedding I didn't have any worries about. He said, "Relax, we'll take care of everything." And they did all that and more.

Have already given PKE's card to several guests who asked about our DJ and will definitely use them in the future for any family parties!

Rachel · Married on 03/18/2017

So much fun! We hired Party King to DJ our wedding, The guests loved it! They helped us to create an awesome photo montage for the cocktail hour and for the reception! Our guests are still talking about how much fun they had and how great the DJs were! Great variety of music, give aways, and the "zap" photos came together to make an unforgettable evening!

Linda · Married on 07/16/2016

Ronnie and Dana and the whole Party King crew, including Cathy and Alana in the office, were absolutely amazing! We hired them to DJ our wedding in July of 2016 and we have received and still are receiving so many compliments! They did an amazing job getting the party going and keeping everyone up dancing while making sure we heard all the music we wanted to. They took so much time and effort to get to know us and what we were looking for to make our wedding special! They also did a great job with all the extras - from the photo booth, to Zapp photos (which gave us so many more photos from the night right away), to dry ice for our first dance, and lights and give aways. If you are looking for DJs to get the party going and keep it going all night we definitely recommend Party King!

Julianne · Married on 05/16/2015

I have had the pleasure of knowing Ronnie and Dana for a few years before my wedding. They were my best decision I made hiring them to DJ my wedding. Every single person who attended had stated We had the best wedding they had ever been too! They play a variety of music to cater to all age groups. I highly recommend them if you want to have a fun wedding!

Ronnie was great. Everyone was dancing all night! People kept telling me how great the entertainment was, and how much they liked him. I would def book them for our next event!

Jack · Married on 10/10/2014

We're very good and reliable and easy to work with and great music selection

The people at Party Kind are a pleasure to deal with and know exactly what they are doing. Our guests are sill talking about the eclectic mix of music and the energy they had. They encourage everyone to have a great time! Would recommend them in a heart beat!

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 12/01/2012

Party King Entertainment was a true pleasure and the price was very reasonable. The company was professional, the workers including Alana, Ronnie and Dana were organized and a joy to work with. From the initial meeting, I was given a typed up playlists of favorite songs to choose from, a run down of all the song choices I needed to make for the night, and a briefing on what would happen that night.
    To say the least, the music was a hit all night long, and there were constantly people of all ages on the dance floor. Everything that was requested was played! There was even the choice to have a no play list, which was indeed honored. Ronnie the MC was marvelous and organized the large bridal party and everything through out the night which was a relief to me.
    The giveaways were a huge hit and we received everything from glow in the dark bracelets/necklaces/flowers/glasses/etc, to tambourines. The lighting was fabulous as well added a great feel through out the night.
    I choose to use the Zap Photos, and this was the icing on the cake. The company sent a photographer to take photos of the guests through out the night. The photos played on a giant television that was provided by Party King Entertainment. The photographer started taking pictures at cocktail hour and the photos began playing on the television as soon as we entered the ballroom. The guests and my family could not stop talking about this feature. The best part of the Zap Photos was that when I returned from my honeymoon, waiting for me were 4 CD’s of pictures from my wedding night! This was perfect and the photos covered the whole night and included all of my guests.
    Overall, I was a very happy bride. My parents, who insisted on having a band, can’t stop talking about the DJ and entertainment. They received many phone calls on how great the music was. Feel free to contact me, if there are any questions, sarah.hyland@hotmail.com. Spread the word, this is a great company to work with.

• W

William · Married on 07/28/2012

FANTASTIC DJ!!! Did everything we asked for and played all of your requested songs! They did a fantastic job of playing current music for my wife and I and our friends, as well as appropriate music for parents and grandparents.

Ronnie and Alison were great going over everything we needed, and actually cared that our wedding went smoothly. Ronnie was very involved in MCing and setting up the bridal party so that they walked in at the right time to the right music.

In addition they provided light up glasses, glo sticks, glo necklaces etc. which were a huge hit with everyone after a few adult beverages!

Overall great music, great equipment and an Amazing DJ!

Laura · Married on 10/08/2011

Entertainment at our wedding was our number 1 priority!! We were torn between going with a band a dj, but we did know we wanted variety and ALOT of dancing. After meeting with Alana and Ronnie from the party king we were reassured we would get the party we wanted. Well...they were right!! They did the most amazing job for our wedding! Ronnie was an unbelievable MC. And Alana was unbelievably responsive and professional in putting everything together for us before the big day. From the props we wanted to the songs and intros...they did a great job! We only have the best things to say! Our wedding was a total blast!!! The only thing we had to worry about at our wedding was trying to tear ourselves off the dance floor for enough time to make rounds to say hello to everyone!!

Jennifer · Married on 09/10/2011

They were great! Made great suggestions on music for both ceremony and reception. Everyone complimented us on their music selection and volume. Not too loud but knew how to party when it was time to party!!! Loved, loved, loved them!!!!

• F

Amy · Married on 08/15/2009

Party king made my wedding!!! They were amazing djs and people started dancing the moment music started playing. My mc was so energetic and fun!!! My guests raved about how great my dj was!!! I also had a photo booth from Party King!!!! It was such a hit!!!!! You cannot go with Party King Entertainment!!! Thank you Ronnie and Dana, from Party King Entertainment!!!!

Jacqueline · Married on 08/26/2017

My mother is actually the one who suggested PKE as an option for our wedding. When we met with Ronnie, we immediately knew he was the right person for our wedding entertainment needs. He really listened to what we wanted to entertain our guests. We had a wide variety of age groups and we wanted to make sure everyone was able to enjoy our music...and Ronnie and his team really came through! Our dance floor was PACKED the entire night! I am still hearing about how much fun our wedding was and I cannot thank PKE enough for being a huge part of our big day!

Party King Entertainment 18