Party It Up Entertainment Reviews

10 | Blue Springs, MO

10 Reviews for Party It Up Entertainment

Jade · Married on 09/18/2016

When I look back at my wedding, I remember the music. Greg was great! He was there from the beginning and made me feel confident about my wedding. They have a ton of music to choose from. They have a great planning website.

Sent on 09/19/2017

Megan · Married on 06/18/2016

Greg was an AMAZING DJ. Our first meeting was with him and his wife Aimee. They were both extremely pleasant and very easy to talk to. We decided to book with them that day! They had a website we used to plan the music for the ceremony and reception. He was able to accommodate the different song choices for our ceremony, and even suggested doing something different for all of us walking in. That was perfect, and I would not have thought of doing it! Greg even allowed my dad to put together a fun father/daughter dance and played it for the reception. He dismissed our guests table by table for dinner (buffet style). He made sure we followed our time line for our events that night. He played songs requested by our guests. Greg did an amazing job, and a great friend. I highly recommend his services, such a great company and family!!

Sent on 07/04/2016

Stacy · Married on 03/14/2015

WOW, Where do I begin! I am very please with the over all experience i had with Party It up Entertainment. Everything was so Organized, and very affordable, Greg and Aimee Make the best team! AMAZING JOB!!! Thanks so much for helping make my Day so Special!!!

Sent on 04/07/2015

Best DJ's in town!!!!!! They did an amazing job, rock star team!

Sent on 07/01/2014

Jessica · Married on 04/26/2014

I feel that no review could do them justice! Greg and Aimee were the best! I loved the online forms. I am crazy busy and being able to just login and submit the needed information was great. Online we were able to put what songs we loved, liked and hated. They had a huge database of songs. I had a song on hate list and it was requested and he said they would have to have me okay it. I loved that!! He provided us a link we could put on our wedding website and guests could request songs. Greg responded to emails very quickly which is the best for a busy event planner or bride. Sometimes you worry about Djs talking too much or not enough. He was great! JUST PERFECT!!! Absolutely no complaints and no “I wish they would have done…”s. He directed our whole event and got the party started. Aimee was the best, keeping us on track with the timeline and even refilling drinks for the wedding party. They really go above and beyond for their clients. I instantly felt like I knew them and that we had been friends for years. They are just those kind of people. THEY EXCEEDED MY EXPECTATIONS IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE!! They are the BEST VALUE in KC. We never thought we would be able to afford a DJ for our reception. With all they had I would expect to have paid 3 times what we did. Everything was just so great… equipment, lights, sound, customer service, customer site…! Book them and you won’t regret it!

Sent on 04/28/2014

The best DJ in KC period, if you get a chance to book with them do it!

Sent on 11/03/2013

Julie · Married on 07/13/2013

Party It Up Entertainment was the DJ for my nieces wedding in July. I thought that they did a FANTASTIC job at the reception. They were extremely friendly and easy to work with. My niece made a few changes throughout the evening, removing items that had been set up, etc. and Greg was very accommodating. My daughter got married in September and unfortunately Greg was already booked so we couldn't use him for her wedding. I was so sad that we couldn't use their services. They were very professional throughout the whole evening. So if you're thinking about hiring Greg, do it!

Sent on 01/06/2014

If you're having a medium sized wedding with just family and friends, these guys are perfect. Everyone loved them and I loved their prices. When my cousin got married 2 months after I did, they were very upset they couldn't have our DJ. While Party It Up played tasteful music that all generations enjoyed, our pastor walked out of the reception after my cousins DJ played two songs. (Not going to name bash them on here though.) Definitely loved them and would happily recommend them! Grab these guys up before they get too big!

Sent on 01/26/2014

Wonderful service and performance all across the board!

Sent on 07/24/2013
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 04/22/2017

3.0

Great affordable DJ. Great attitude and knows how to get the party going. We have worked with him for the groom's mother's wedding, groom's sister's wedding, and now our wedding always a great time. Does take a little while for him to get back to you via email, but his online song portal makes event planning very easy.

Sent on 05/08/2017