16 Reviews for Party Harty

Printing (1)
Shipping (1)
Thermography (1)
16 Party Harty Reviews

Lisa knew the paper companies and how to improve our special order, we chose to combine two ideas into one. We could not have done it without her! And it was a spectacular success!

Profile Picture Mary, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

The centerpieces and room decor I had Lisa do for my granddaughter's wedding were absolutely beautiful and exceeded our expectations. I so appreciated her great patience and talent in creating just what my granddaughter had envisioned to make her wedding celebration romantic and elegant.
My whole family would highly recommend Party Harty for any event you are planning. The care, attention to detail, and expertise that Lisa provided were amazing! Thank you, Sandra & Family

Profile Picture Sandra, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies

Thank you for helping us plan our wedding day. From the engagement, to the bridal shower and our special day; you were there to help us every step of the way. Your suggestions come from experience, but they were also original. We were not just another number to you and we enjoyed your personal touch. Your care and concern for the details were greatly appreciated. Best of all were the compliments. Our families loved everything from our invitations to our decorations. Now when our friends ask us for suggestions for their weddings or special events, we will gladly give them your name. Thanks again.
~ Jennifer & Bryan Weinstein

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Party Harty was by far the best invitation shop I've ever dealt with. They did my wedding shower invites as well as my wedding invitations, menu cards, place cards, and billboard for the reception. I can't say enough good things so just see for yourself. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I have worked with Lisa and Party Harty for over 20 years and have never been anything other than extremely happy. Lisa recently helped me with bridal shower invitations and the recipients have continued to express how beautiful they were! I would definitely use this company again in the future !!

Profile Picture Lynne, 4/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Lisa was recommended to us by our rental company for the look we were trying to create on our New Year's Eve wedding. She was professional and responsive. I sent her some pictures of what I wanted- and she did an INCREDIBLE job executing the vision. Half of our tables had huge clear balloons with glitter inside, and silver/gold ribbon trails hanging from them. We also ordered a huge 2017 as a picture centerpiece. We literally could not have done this look without her. The balloons were perfect, and the glitter was evenly distributed, ribbons were perfect and they were delivered right to the event and set up seamlessly. As much as we are "DIY" people- don't even try this- hire Lisa and you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 12/31/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

: “I know that whatever I give Lisa will be professionally done the first time and will be accurate. She researched invitations that matched our wedding theme; the end result was a perfect wedding invitation."

Profile Picture Loraine, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Lisa was fantastic to work with! She has a great selection of invitations. Lisa also has a calligrapher who did a beautiful job addressing the invitations. I would highly recommend Party Harty!

Profile Picture Dianne, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

Originally, I was going to utilize Party Harty for my save the dates and wedding invitations but after working with Lisa I was so pleased that I ended up utilizing her for wedding advice/planning, signs, church decor, and so much more. When I met with Lisa she sat down and got a sense of what I envisioned for my wedding. From there she helped me with both big and small aspects of wedding planning in order to create my dream wedding. The time and care she takes with each individual shows not only her experience but also her dedication to helping you and making your day stress-free and WONDERFUL!

Profile Picture Abigail, 7/8/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations, Party Supplies, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Catalog Invitations, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Addressing, Calligraphy, Design, Embossed, Foil-Stamped, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography

We found party Harty by chance and we couldn't have been happier. Lisa is wonderful she listened to everything that I wanted for my wedding and she made sure that it was done on the day to what I wanted. We also worked with Lisa for my baby shower and she made such beautiful decorations. She made the room look beautiful. I highly recommend that you use party harty for your next event.

Profile Picture Cinthya , 5/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

We used Lisa at Party Harty for our wedding invitations and could not be more happy with the way they turned out. My mother and I sat with Lisa for hours going through different books of invitations and styles and she never made us feel pressured. I went back to her 3 times before I made an actual decision and was extremely happy with my decision and the way they turned out. I would recommend Lisa to everyone in the Buffalo area looking for a great place for invitations!

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Lisa at Party Harty is fantastic to work with! She price-matched to another deal we found at a bridal show, which sealed the deal for us! Party Harty was more reasonably priced than the other local stores and their orders arrive much faster too! Lisa works one-on-one with you for the invite wording. She has lots of experience and is full of good ideas. Her store carries much more than invites; you can get personalized napkins, favors, and other decor items. It's definitely worth a visit!

Profile Picture Andrea, 9/20/13, 8 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Lisa spent many hours with my husband and I hearing our vision and helping us find just what we wanted. She explaines details very well, and accommodated my special requests.

Profile Picture Annabelle, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

We purchased our invitations through Party Harty - they were beautiful! We received so many compliments on how pretty our invites were and how helpful they were since we customized the enclosures to include a map and written directions and also changed out the envelope and background of our invitations to match our pink and silver cherry blossom theme.

Party Harty is very responsive to email and phone conversations - great for a bride who is planning from out of town.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/26/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

We needed invitations for a 45th Wedding Anniversary party and Lisa came highly recommended by a family member. She was wonderful to work with! There was a lot of back and forth regarding the color and style and Lisa was very flexible in making sure the invitations were exactly what we wanted. Several of our guests commented on how "Elegant" the invitations were. Overall we were very happy with Lisa's service and I would highly recommend her to anyone planning a special occasion! Thank you Lisa!
Margaret Bonanno-Paa