Party Gras Entertainment Reviews

78 Reviews for Party Gras Entertainment

• Suzy

Suzy F. · Married on 05/01/2021

Amazing DJ!

We recently hosted a wedding down on North Topsail Beach and used Party Gras Entertainment as our DJ for our ceremony and reception. They were absolutely wonderful to work with! I highly recommend them for any music services!

Sent on 05/11/2021
  • Meredith

Meredith R. · Married on 03/13/2021

Amazing DJ

Party Gras entertainment is by far the best DJ service out there. Their communication was outstanding, they offered us many helpful tips and ideas. They are reliable and during a pandemic that’s a huge thing to find in a vendor! We are so happy that we chose to have them DJ our reception, our guests loved them too!

Sent on 03/19/2021
  • Andrea

Andrea W. · Married on 01/11/2021

Very fun wedding

Look no further! This DJ will not disappoint! The whole process was so simple. We sent over our music playlist and he incorporated all of them and even had a few other songs that he knew would keep the party going! We hired him for our wedding and everyone had so much fun! We even paid for an extra hour since we were all enjoying our time and dancing so much. His set up is also very impressive! The lights and everything looked very professional. I highly recommend!!

• Daniel

Daniel H. · Married on 11/08/2020

Phenomenal Communication and Quality

Chris with Party Gras entertainment was phenomenal about ensuring his full understanding of our wedding events and order so he could cater to our ambiance. He provided experiential tips about timings of certain events during the reception while completely respecting all desires we had. As a referral from a close friend who had a similarly amazing experience with Party Gras, Chris and Melodee far exceeded our expectations. We definitely recommend using Party Gras Entertainment!

• Lillian

Lillian R. · Married on 10/16/2020

Absolutely AMAZING.

Best DJ service out there. I had them at my wedding and they were an absolute joy to work with. Very dedicated and professional. I had met them years ago and they have Dj’d at a lot of my friends weddings, and they are simply the best. I highly recommend them for any party/wedding/event. Chris provided an excellent music experience, while his wife Melodee, officiated our ceremony. My wife and I will forever be grateful that we had them on our big day!

Brooke H. · Married on 08/15/2020

Excellent!

With the struggles of have a pandemic wedding , the music was one of a very few things I did not have to worry about. I told Party Gras the genre of music I wanted and Chris and Melodee executed it perfectly!! If I could give them 100 star rating I would !

Michelle R. · Married on 08/03/2020

So happy with our choice to use Party Gras Entertainment for our special day!

Chris and his wife were wonderful!! Such a great experience! Our guests loved the music played as did we! In addition Chris was awesome about reaching out regarding weather and potential closures. And then when we had to move everything up 2 hours (thanks to a hurricane)he was so accommodating! I don’t have enough good things to say!! They were also very affordable!

• Denise

Denise · Married on 06/20/2020

5 STAR all the way and your ONE STOP SHOP!

From the first phone call to the last email. Chris and his team are magnificent! They made our wedding plans go so much smoother with the multiple services they provide (we hired all 3) and the personal touch was greatly appreciated!

Oh and the music?!? Amazing!! I highly recommend Chris and his team of wedding experts for your wedding too.
    You will receive everything + you've asked for with Party Gras Entertainment.

Everyone had a BLAST!
    I received SO many compliments about the DJ services and how much fun the Photobooth was.

Call him up and get a glimpse for yourself. You'll be happy you did.

Kara P. · Married on 03/20/2020

Flawless! Everything was absolutely perfect and I didn’t have to worry about a single thing!

We used Chris and Melodee for our wedding and they couldn’t have done a better job!! They’re both so incredibly professional, punctual, and kind! My husband and I never had to worry a single minute throughout the entire night about the music. They were so accommodating and their communication throughout the entire planning process was exceptional. We would recommend them and Party Gras Entertainment to anyone!! Thank you both so much for making our day incredibly perfect!!

Sent on 03/31/2020
  • Preslie

Preslie W. · Married on 10/17/2019

Our wedding

This sweet couple was an absolute blessing on our wedding day! They played the vast majority of our requests and also just had the funnest atmosphere. I swear the dancing never stopped, and it was the best memory that I have from that day!! Chris is an awesome MC and his wife is also so helpful. The price was much more reasonable than other options in town, especially because their services included a photo booth. By the way, the photo booth left us with the most PRECIOUS photo album of all of the pictures that were taken by our goofy guests all night! One of my favorite things ever!!

Great communication, great price, great services. Can’t do any better than Party Gras Entertainment!

Sent on 12/20/2019

Kimberly Y. · Married on 09/21/2019

Chris was amazing and helpful and it was such a easy process with him.

I would recommend them, we had an amazing night and they made it a lot of fun

Sent on 12/09/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 08/10/2019

Wedding dj

Chris and Melodee were incredible to work with! They are very responsive to emails and were thorough in our conversations to make sure the wedding went smoothly and exactly how I wanted it! They were flexible with timing since my ceremony got pushed back due to rain! And to my surprise they had a whole album of my wedding available to me through Facebook! My photographer left early so chris and melodee were able to provide me with pictures that the photographer missed! They go above and beyond and I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Jenna H. · Married on 07/27/2019

Party Gras is Everything and More

Chris and Melodee were a showcase of professionalism and loving atmosphere. Being a DJ and Officiant duo, and married themselves, helped us stay organized and have all the resources we could have wanted. From a mic'd ceremony that was beautifully written to the ability to read the room for accurate DJ enjoyment. These two are 110% great at every step of the wedding planning and execution.

Sent on 08/02/2019

Paul T. · Married on 07/27/2019

A Perfect Wedding 100 Miles Away

Me and my wife Jenna had Chris and Melodee provide us with DJ and Officiant services for our wedding at Shell Island Resort. Planning a wedding in NC living in PA, they’re communication and integrity was more than a dream. Melodee provided a beautiful and flexible ceremony, and Chris was able to read the crowd to be perfect for our age ranges of 21-83! The both of them together made our wedding as close to perfect as possible. We couldn’t have done it with our them. Chris even called the night before to go over any loose ends. These two go above and beyond to ensure a great time will be had by all, especially bride and groom.

Sent on 08/16/2019

Jordan B. · Married on 07/07/2019

Absolutely perfect!

They were amazing! Music was perfect the entire night. They are so friendly and professional. Saw them helping the venue staff clean up chairs just because. Great people. Hopefully I don’t get married again but I would choose them!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Joy · Married on 03/30/2019

Everyone had a blast, thank you to the best DJ!!!

My daughter was very detailed in her music selection . Chris was able to play all the music she specifically chosen. This made her wedding a success! We all danced the night away!!! Awesome job Party Gras!!!

Sent on 04/06/2019
  • Thais

Thais · Married on 03/23/2019

Excellent Experience

Chris and Melodee were amazing! They did an excellent job on our wedding day. Chris made sure he did everything we asked without any hesitation. 100% recommend them!

Sent on 04/06/2019

Steve S. · Married on 11/10/2018

Steve Smith Ret USMC Sgtmaj

Chris and Melodie have been a DJ at our Marine Corps Ball every year for over 10 years. We always have over 200 people in attendance and never heard a complaint. They are awesome DJ’s and people!!!!!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Matt G. · Married on 10/20/2018

Great Experience!

Christopher and his wife are amazing at what they do. They made our wedding day so special!

Sent on 12/29/2018
  • J'Aime

J'aime · Married on 06/16/2018

Christopher and Melodee were the most perfect people for not only on the wedding day but throughout the entire process. They are very responsive, reliable, caring, and personable. Christopher was our DJ and he had everything perfect (I even forgot my garter at home (destination wedding) and he made/found one for us)!! Melodee was our officiant which even though she did not know us for long before the wedding she made us feel like we knew her our entire lives and put our nerves at ease. There are just WAY too many great things to mention about this wonderful duo and we could not be more grateful for them! (they even got pictures throughout our wedding day for us!)

Sent on 06/25/2018

Party Gras Entertainment's reply:

Thank you J'Aime for your amazing review of our services. You and Cody are a wonderful couple, and it was such a pleasure getting to know you both better through this process. I hope the time comes when you are able to move here from PA, and take full advantage of our beautiful beaches on a regular basis as I know you miss it already :) In the mean time we'll keep up on fb, and thank you again for allowing us to help you celebrate your big day! Sincerely, Chris & Melodee

Jessica · Married on 06/02/2018

My husband and I absolutely loved working with Chris and Melodee! They were both so amazing and did everything to make our day that much more special. We recommend them to anyone who asks and if we ever need a dj for another event we are definitely going to look no further than Party Gras!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Party Gras Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Jessica for your wonderful comments, and it was such a pleasure getting to know you and Cory through this process. I could tell we all clicked from our first correspondence, and that feeling continued every step of the way. We enjoyed seeing the photos from your trip, and we feel honored that you shared your day with us. We wish you much happiness, and we look forward to seeing you at future events.
    Sincerely,
    Christopher & Melodee Walters

Blayze · Married on 05/17/2018

Chris and Melodee were amazing! Very patient, kind, knowledgeable, professional, and accommodating. They helped with last minute decisions and giving suggestions and ideas when we weren’t sure what to do. I would highly recommend using them for any service

Sent on 06/22/2018

Party Gras Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Blayze for your wonderful review. You had such an amazing dance crowd full of energy and fantastic moves. I never would have believed that so many people coming from all over the country could party that hard on a Thursday night if I hadn't seen it for myself. It was a pleasure getting to know you both, and thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day. Sincerely, Chris & Melodee

Victoria · Married on 04/14/2018

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Chris and Melodee! We used them for our wedding back in April at Holden Beach, and they were absolutely fabulous. As a bride planning my/our own wedding, it was really appreciated that they were so professional, always responded in a timely manner and made communication their priority. It made everything such a breeze! They are truly some of the nicest people you will ever meet, and they did such a superb job. We had to keep our wedding slightly low-key due to the area we had it in, but Chris still made the atmosphere fun and went out of his way to ensure we abided by the city's guidelines. They will 100% make your wedding day spectacular. Thank you Chris and Melodee for making my wedding ceremony and reception so wonderful!!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Victoria,
    Thank you so much for such a wonderful review of our services, and for taking the time to go into such detail. It was truly an honor to have been a part of such a special day. I also appreciate that you placed so much trust in our ability to abide by the noise ordinance while still keeping the party fun and upbeat. We have had the great fortune of working with so many wonderful couples over the years, and you made just as lasting impression. Thank you for your trust and sincerity, and we wish you and Nathan many years of happiness and prosperity.
    Sincerely,
    Chris & Melodee Walters

Tiffany · Married on 03/03/2018

Chris and Melodee are the perfect people to dj at anY event! Everyone loved loved loved the music that they played at my wedding! I highly recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 03/27/2018

Party Gras Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Tiffany for your review, and we were so happy to be a part of yours and Brandon's wedding. It is so nice to see two wonderful people find their soul mate in each other as I know that is the case here. As long as Brandon always sings to you, you'll always have a melted heart :) Thank you again for your kind remarks, and I'm sure we'll see you two soon. Sincerely, Chris & Melodee

Lois · Married on 11/11/2017

Party Gras has been THE entertainment provider for the celebration of our Marine Corps Birthday Ball for the last 11 consecutive years! We generally have people from their late teens to 90 + years old attend, and everyone always praises Party Gras. We would not think about having anyone else! Thank you Melodee and Chris!!! You are the best!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Party Gras Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Lois for your high praise, but we truly believe all of you deserve the praise. It is the sacrifice of our brave men and women of all branches of service, and their families that make this country safe. All of you will forever have our gratitude, and we are humbled to have been, and continue to be a part of this celebration. Thank you, Chris & Melodee