Party Gras Entertainment Reviews

59 | Burgaw, NC

59 Reviews for Party Gras Entertainment

59 Party Gras Entertainment Reviews

Jessica · Married on 06/02/2018

My husband and I absolutely loved working with Chris and Melodee! They were both so amazing and did everything to make our day that much more special. We recommend them to anyone who asks and if we ever need a dj for another event we are definitely going to look no further than Party Gras!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Party Gras Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Jessica for your wonderful comments, and it was such a pleasure getting to know you and Cory through this process. I could tell we all clicked from our first correspondence, and that feeling continued every step of the way. We enjoyed seeing the photos from your trip, and we feel honored that you shared your day with us. We wish you much happiness, and we look forward to seeing you at future events. Sincerely, Christopher & Melodee Walters

Blayze · Married on 05/17/2018

Chris and Melodee were amazing! Very patient, kind, knowledgeable, professional, and accommodating. They helped with last minute decisions and giving suggestions and ideas when we weren’t sure what to do. I would highly recommend using them for any service

Sent on 06/22/2018

Party Gras Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Blayze for your wonderful review. You had such an amazing dance crowd full of energy and fantastic moves. I never would have believed that so many people coming from all over the country could party that hard on a Thursday night if I hadn't seen it for myself. It was a pleasure getting to know you both, and thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day. Sincerely, Chris & Melodee

Victoria · Married on 04/14/2018

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Chris and Melodee! We used them for our wedding back in April at Holden Beach, and they were absolutely fabulous. As a bride planning my/our own wedding, it was really appreciated that they were so professional, always responded in a timely manner and made communication their priority. It made everything such a breeze! They are truly some of the nicest people you will ever meet, and they did such a superb job. We had to keep our wedding slightly low-key due to the area we had it in, but Chris still made the atmosphere fun and went out of his way to ensure we abided by the city's guidelines. They will 100% make your wedding day spectacular. Thank you Chris and Melodee for making my wedding ceremony and reception so wonderful!!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Party Gras Entertainment's reply:

Victoria, Thank you so much for such a wonderful review of our services, and for taking the time to go into such detail. It was truly an honor to have been a part of such a special day. I also appreciate that you placed so much trust in our ability to abide by the noise ordinance while still keeping the party fun and upbeat. We have had the great fortune of working with so many wonderful couples over the years, and you made just as lasting impression. Thank you for your trust and sincerity, and we wish you and Nathan many years of happiness and prosperity. Sincerely, Chris & Melodee Walters

Tiffany · Married on 03/03/2018

Chris and Melodee are the perfect people to dj at anY event! Everyone loved loved loved the music that they played at my wedding! I highly recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 03/27/2018

Party Gras Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Tiffany for your review, and we were so happy to be a part of yours and Brandon's wedding. It is so nice to see two wonderful people find their soul mate in each other as I know that is the case here. As long as Brandon always sings to you, you'll always have a melted heart :) Thank you again for your kind remarks, and I'm sure we'll see you two soon. Sincerely, Chris & Melodee

Lois · Married on 11/11/2017

Party Gras has been THE entertainment provider for the celebration of our Marine Corps Birthday Ball for the last 11 consecutive years! We generally have people from their late teens to 90 + years old attend, and everyone always praises Party Gras. We would not think about having anyone else! Thank you Melodee and Chris!!! You are the best!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Party Gras Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Lois for your high praise, but we truly believe all of you deserve the praise. It is the sacrifice of our brave men and women of all branches of service, and their families that make this country safe. All of you will forever have our gratitude, and we are humbled to have been, and continue to be a part of this celebration. Thank you, Chris & Melodee

Cassandra · Married on 11/10/2017

I hired them for 2 of our Kappa Delta events. They are very nice and super flexible. I love how we can make our own play lists and they take requests from everyone. Every guest was satisfied with the music! We also love the photos they take.

Sent on 12/16/2017

Party Gras Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Cassandra for your review, and the pleasure was all ours. Your guests are always polite, and we look forward to future events with this group. Congratulations on your graduation, and we wish you much success!
  • W

Whitley · Married on 09/30/2017

Christopher and Melodee are AMAZING! Our reception was perfect. The music was exactly what we wanted and they were so incredibly nice and easy to work with! They really helped make our day so special and I am so so happy we hired them. Highly recommend them for your event!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Party Gras Entertainment's reply:

Whitley the pleasure was all ours. You are so sweet and were easy to work with from the meeting to the day of your wedding. I feel we have a special connection with all of our couples, and their happiness is our number one priority. Many times the process of booking with us may start off as strangers, but ultimately by the end of the reception we are friends forever. Thank you for sharing your special day with us, and for your thoughtful review of our services. Your friends, Chris & Melodee Walters Party Gras Entertainment

Chelsea · Married on 09/23/2017

I cannot say enough great things about Chris & Melodee. I have worked several events with them and they always do an amazing job. I recently used them for my wedding and not only were they professional and easy to work with, I had no problem putting complete trust in them. Every request I had was met, even at the last minute. They did such a phenomenal job, my friends and family all raved about the music at my wedding. They will go above and beyond for you!

Sent on 10/06/2017

Party Gras Entertainment's reply:

Melodee and I cannot begin to express how honored we were to help you celebrate your big day. Being in this business yourself, you have had the opportunity to work with many of the other DJ services, and for us to be chosen is very humbling. Chelsea, you were such a radiant bride, and your dress was truly exquisite. Thank you so much for entrusting us with your wedding, and for the wonderful review. Sincerely, Christopher & Melodee Walters Party Gras Entertainment

Nicole · Married on 09/15/2017

We got the pleasure of having Party Gras for our Wedding day ANDour rehearsal dinner and they were fantastic. They felt like our guests by the end of the day. They took all of the ideas I had in my mind on how to make things run smoothly and turned it into something magical.

Sent on 12/11/2017

Party Gras Entertainment's reply:

Nicole, It was an absolute pleasure getting to know not only you and Lee, but your entire family. We really enjoyed our time with all of you, and what a wonderful support system you have. Thank you for having us, and thank you for reviewing our services with such warmth. Sincerely, Christopher & Melodee Walters Party Gras Entertainment

Betty · Married on 07/29/2017

Chris with Party Gras Entertainment was great! He kept the wedding reception on target, engaged all the parties and kept guests involved. Very professional but personable as well. He made sure that the bride and groom were pleased with the music selection and personalized some of their requests to involve certain guests in the dance numbers. We would definitely recommend Party Gras Entertainment for weddings or any parties. We would use them again!

Kaitlin · Married on 06/10/2017

We absolutely recommend Christopher and Melodee! They were wonderful and made our perfect day all the more special

Pam · Married on 06/03/2017

Perfect for reception ! Professional yet very personable to all to guests. Played wonderful music and kept everything flowing. Highly recommend and will use again for parties!!

Hannah · Married on 05/31/2017

I'm so excited for them to DJ our wedding in March 2017. They are the best prices out there and have great reviews so I'm not worried about the quality come the day of the wedding. They are very involved when it comes to getting to know the couple and what they want.

Leslie · Married on 05/27/2017

If you need a DJ for your event, look no further than Party Gras Entertainment. They are simply AMAZING!!!! From the first moment I contacted them about DJing our daughter's wedding, Christopher was super responsive, incredibly helpful and FUN to communicate with. He did everything we asked him to do and more. He kept the wedding flowing in seamless transitions and excellent song choices. People were dancing and having fun up till the last minute of the reception. I seriously can't say enough great things about Party Gras Entertainment or Christopher and Melodee Walters. Please, please use them!!!! I promise you'll be glad you did!

Ashley · Married on 05/07/2017

Party Gras Entertainment made our wedding everything we hoped it would be. From keeping everything organized to making sure everyone was having a blast on the dance floor, they are top notch and I truly believe our big day would not have been as great as it was without them, not to mention they are the nicest people you will ever meet and so incredibly professional!

Victoria · Married on 04/29/2017

These two were the sweetest couple to work with who truly love what they do. We would recommend them to anyone. Even with a small dance floor area at our reception they got everyone up and dancing. Best day of our lives, thank you so much!!!

• Tracy

Tracy · Married on 04/22/2017

We highly recommend Party Gras for your DJ needs! Many great suggestions in the planning of events to keep things moving. We had a wonderful time!

Chris · Married on 04/15/2017

PGE is more then just a wedding service. They are like family. Great pricing and very professional. They naturally bring the right mood at the right time. If they weren't doing weddings, they would definitely be in Hollywood!

Sarah · Married on 11/05/2016

Party Gras Entertainment is awesome to work with, they really helped make our wedding reception a special moment in our lives! Our wedding had to be postponed 3 days before the event due to Hurricane Matthew, Christopher and Melodee happily rescheduled with us with no hassle or fees. They were so helpful and accommodating, working with us on last minute changes to ensure everything flowed seamlessly through the night. They had every special request we asked for and played a great mix of songs that had everyone dancing, laughing, and smiling (they even helped lead the party in a dance). One of the guest wrote us a thank you card for inviting her and another asked if we would do the some thing next year for our anniversary because it was so much fun! We were so disappointed when our beach wedding had to be cancelled but they helped us put it together again, same dream different day, what an amazing celebration of love.

Courtney · Married on 10/29/2016

These wonderful people have been in my life for a few years, so it only made sense to have them dj my wedding! They are friendly, easy to work with, and care so much about the day!

It was perfect!

Brandon · Married on 10/01/2016

Couldn't have had a better DJ for our wedding. Thier services are pure perfection. From planning to execution, we were in good hands the entire way. Would highly recommend Party Gras!

Elisabeth · Married on 08/20/2016

If you are looking for a DJ for your wedding I would definitely suggest Party Gras Entertainment. Chris and Melodee were wonderful to work with and very helpful with any question you have. We loved all the music they played. The CD they gave me and my husband at the end of the night was awesome.

We used Chris and Melodee as our wedding DJ and officiant and they were amazing! Chris really knows how to keep the flow of the reception going and Melodee was very kind and professional in the ceremony. This is a wonderful couple that did an amazing job with our wedding all around! There's not a thing I would change!

• W

Walter · Married on 05/14/2016

This DJ is spot on who you would want to DJ at your wedding. Chris and Melodee were some of the greatest folks I think we have ever met and for them to help us and do as much as they did on our wedding day and not charge out of the butt for their services means the world to us. The biggest pluses for them was that they were no pressure at all. They were there to help you, and to be to of service to you, and interject their expertise and make recommendations whenever they felt necessary. There were no flaws, no negatives, no drawbacks, nothing that would make you hesitate to pick them to be your DJ of choice. The price was great, they were very flexible, accommodating, and really knew there stuff and knew there craft. If anyone has a wedding that they are looking for a great DJ, then put Chris and Melodee at the top of your lists.