PARTY EFFECTS DJ SERVICE Reviews

15 | Chazy, NY

15 Reviews for PARTY EFFECTS DJ SERVICE

15 PARTY EFFECTS DJ SERVICE Reviews

Nichole · Married on 10/14/2017

Ray was great to work with! I worked with him on our Celebration of Love which was essentially a wedding but for two people who are already married. He played the perfect music and I would recommend him for any event. He was a great DJ!

• Michelle

Michelle · Married on 07/08/2017

Ray and Valerie were amazing! They made sure to make the environment amazing for all our family and friends to enjoy.

Pam · Married on 10/25/2016

At Perrywinkle's, we have partnered with Party Effects DJ Service for 4 years! Each time we host a Private Bridal Event at Perrywinkle's they design and provide our lighting as well as provide our DJ Services. Ray and Val are wonderful to work with. They are very professional, detail oriented, easy going, truly care about your requests and provide awesome customer service! They always eagerly promote our events and work together as a team, serving our local brides and grooms. We love working with Party Effects DJ Service!!!

Lauren · Married on 08/06/2016

Ray and Val were an amazing couple to work with! Val helped make the transition between events seamless and Ray was an excellent DJ. We were able to select our music ahead of time and fill out our information online. We would hire them again in a heartbeat!

Scott · Married on 07/30/2016

Party Effects DJ Services was a wonderful company to work with from the planning process through our big day. My wife and I got married in July, Ray and Val of Party Effects DJ Services made our day perfect. With a top of the line web portal, planning is a breeze, from formalities, to song requests and timeline of your day, it was a wonderful tool to use; especially as someone who was planning from out of state. We met with Ray prior to our wedding day to discuss the details, and he was able to put us at ease, he is a true professional. On our big day, everything felt very organized and in control, once the reception was in full swing our dance floor was packed all night. I was extremely impressed with Party Effect DJ Service and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great DJ. Sound System = A+, Lighting=A+, Ray and Val=A++

Ashley · Married on 06/18/2016

Ray and Valerie are awesome!! We were married 6-18-16 and they were our DJ service. On top of commuting all around (multiple!) towns for the ceremony and reception, they were kind and wonderful. Valerie does a great job of keeping everyone organized and making sure they are where they are supposed to be. Everyone who knows me knows that I am a major procrastinator.. Ray didn't get our first dance song until the night before our wedding and only got the rest of our music choices two days before, yet he was still awesome and kind and accommodated all of our needs. I highly suggest this DJ service if you're in the Chazy/ Plattsburgh/ Peru area.

Regina · Married on 06/27/2015

My husband and I did our wedding in Peru, NY and we are from NH so finding vendors was a bit of a challenge. When we came across Ray and Valerie we were so impressed! They are extremely professional, experienced, and quick to respond whether by phone or email. At the rehearsal and on the wedding day Valerie was extremely organized and actually kept everything running and on time for us, which we didn't expect! She was wonderful. And then Ray is an amazing DJ. We are young (25 at the time) so we had a diverse group of guests from friends to grandparents. He kept the music fun and exciting for everyone. He also set up speakers inside and outside so we had guests dancing everywhere all night. We received so many compliments on how fun our wedding was. I may be a bit biased but he is the best MC/DJ my husband and I have ever heard, and we've been to a lot of weddings in NH, MA, and ME. If you are going to have a wedding anywhere near Peru, NY I recommend to look no further.

Awesome, awesome. I would hire them a million times over!
    Ray and his wife, Val, came to our rehearsal (the day before) at no extra charge, to ensure that things went smoothly the next day.
    Val was so helpful with coordinating and keeping our groomsmen from goofing off TOO much! She took a lot of the stress off MYSELF being the coordinator away! (We didn't hire a wedding planner - that was me- the bride!). Truly a lifesaver for the rehearsal AND day of!
    All our guests loved how much Ray was into the music. He had a great variety of songs, that matched the variety of guest preferences we had.
    They enhanced our party with their presence and were really, really excellent to work with as a bride.

John · Married on 10/05/2013

Hands down the best wedding DJ I have ever met. Ray and his wife are a fantastic team that made our wedding day nothing short of amazing. The music selection was diverse and fun; and the effects were top notch! I would definitely recommend Party Effects DJ to anyone that wants a top notch DJ for their wedding!

Sarah · Married on 08/24/2013

We had an excellent experience with Ray!! We enjoyed the music and our guests had a blast!! He played a variety of music and listened to requests! Would recommend him to friends!!

Kelly · Married on 06/08/2013

I am so happy I went with Party Effects they were amazing! A husband and wife team that was essential in making my day go smoothly. They have done so many weddings that they know exactly what to expect and how to deal with it. I would definitely recommend them for Dj Services!

meagan · Married on 10/12/2013

To keep it short... The most accommodating and affordable DJ I could have asked for. Everything was taken care of for me & I didn't have to worry about a thing. Not only for the DJ service but the lighting was spectacular. Kept the wedding upbeat and festive all night (just as we hoped for our event). Not to mention Ray and Valerie they are really sweet and great people. Thanks!!!

Joanne · Married on 08/12/2017

Ray and Valerie were great! My ceremony was outside, in a remote location, they had everything they needed to make it run smoothly. These two are very organized, with Ray running the music and Valerie keeping us on track our reception was wonderful. I highly recommend them! -Joanne from VT

Jessica · Married on 07/22/2017

Awesome services! We really appreciated everything they did and everyone had a great time!