PARTY DECOR Reviews

4.3

• Harkiran
    Harkiran S. Married on 06/26/2021

Simply the BEST!

I could not have imagined anything as beautiful as what Alina was able to put together for us!

The Party Decor team is unparalleled with their meticulous work and attention to detail. If you are looking for unique design to blow your guests away, look no further! Despite an ongoing pandemic , Alina was always available when I needed and gave thoughtful advice by actively listening. She supported me even through pandemic postponement and last minute venue changes. Alina and her team have impeccable taste and work with the highest of standards. Her love and passion for what she does shines through in every detail. She went out of her way to coordinate with my florist to ensure the vision was coming together cohesively. Sameer and I were incredibly lucky to have this team for our unforgettable wedding week. Thank you Alina, we love you and will never forget your hard work and generosity!!!
    Priya S. Married on 05/08/2021

Alina is the best!

Alina was such a pleasure to work with! I had to cancel my first wedding due to COVID, which left us planning our second wedding in May very quickly. My husband and I do not live in the Cleveland area and we had 1 hour to choose decor for THREE indian wedding events at her warehouse. Alina was able to pick up on exactly what my vision was for each event - she delivered such great results! We are so happy with our decor and choosing Alina. I would recommend her to anyone!
  • Iminder (Imi)
    Iminder (. Married on 08/16/2019

The best ! Amazing work and service

The best decision we made during our wedding planning was going with Alina and party decor hands down.

Alina is the nicest person I have ever met! She is so thoughtful, amazing and passionate about what she does! My (now) husband and I were completely blown away by her the first time we met her. Her passion for what she does comes through. We trusted her completely as she understood what we wanted without us really having to explain it much. During our wedding I kid you not we were speechless at how she transformed all our venues (including one very conservative temple). Our reception venue decor was out of a dream! Alina and her team went above and beyond to give us our dream wedding! We are so immensely grateful to her and everyone at party decor for giving us the most dreamy elegant wedding we could have asked for. She is someone we will stay in touch with because she is just that awesome!

We love you Alina !!!!
    Priya Married on 08/10/2019

Incredible

Alina's pure love and passion for what she does shines through in every moment you are with her! We trusted her to make our day special and she MORE than pulled through! To this day we are getting compliments on beautiful decor she arranged for our weekend! Not only is Alina so passionate and talented.... she is also incredibly hard-working! She puts every ounce of her energy into making sure your day is what you want it to be.... no stress... no fuss.... all business! I was a bride with absolutely no vision. Alina took the time to get to know both of us and delivered a result that spoke to us more than we ever though any decorations could! Thank you, Alina!
    Chris A. Married on 07/13/2019

What a Hidden Gem!

Alina was absolutely great. From the first session we had with her through the planning process she helped us with extensive knowledge of our reception hall, and knew exactly what we wanted to create for our big day. She had a vision in her mind, recommended a bunch of things like covers and cloths and linens, and even helped us the week of the wedding with count changes and quantity differences.

Alina was the definition of professionalism and we couldn't be more thankful. When I walked into our reception hall I paused and said "Oh wow...this is what she created!?" It was absolutely stunning. We have had roughly 18-19 people tell us how gorgeous our wedding was, and Alina's expertise and assistance allowed us to create such a beautiful day. Thank you Alina from the bottom of our hearts - Party Decor is a dream come true!
    Ann M. Married on 07/14/2018
    One of the very best decisions we made for our wedding was working with Alina and her team at Party Decor! I've never met a more creative, kind and genuine person. I met with Alina at her studio and explained the vision I was hoping to achieve for my wedding. Alina listened carefully and immediately understood what I was looking for and was able to select table linens that were more beautiful than I could have imagined. She also helped us pair beautiful napkins and chiavari chairs to create the perfect look. Every aspect of dealing with Party Decor was beyond my expectations, our budget was respected, delivery and pick-up were coordinated between our venue and Party Decor so we never had to worry, the linens were crisp and clean, the chairs were in great condition, and everything came together beautifully. If you are considering any decor for your wedding, you will not regret working with Party Decor!
    Kristen Married on 10/17/2015
    Alina and her team were incredible! Working with her was so fun and stress free! I cannot imagine putting a wedding together without her and her team being there. She was so sweet and had so much helpful advice and input which was invaluable. I would recommend her to ANY bride!!!!!
  • User2065324 2+ years ago
    Booking the linens was a bit tricky. Had a consultation with one vendor, but they never followed up with me again after/completely dropped off. Another vendor was too expensive, and another was rude to me over the phone which turned me off immediately.

4th time was the charm- Party Decor was fantastic. Niky is so sweet and very good at what she does. Not to mention that they have such a variety of linens in their showroom. Since I'm a visual person, it was very helpful to actually see all these linens instead of choosing them from pictures. Thanks a bunch!
  • Z
    Zankhana Married on 09/08/2012
    Party Decor and specifically Alina Saini were able to make my dream wedding a reality. Although the wedding planning process is long and strenuous, Alina made sure that I was confident in all my decisions, even if I changed them multiple times. She was able to understand my vision and bring it to life. I think as a bride one of the things you are most concerned with is how it will all turn out, but luckily for me, everything was exactly as I dreamed it would be. It is very important to pick a decorator who not only understands your vision but who is also willing to go that extra mile if needed. Alina is always prepared to decorate areas that were forgotten without me asking her because she understands what it takes to take an empty ballroom and transform it into something magical.
    Bobbi Married on 06/01/2021
    They were very competitive with their chair pricing. They were flexible and did what I wanted, when I wanted. They didn't make it difficult for me, they made it easy!
    A Married on 05/07/2011
    Alina is great to work with, has tons of ideas and a huge selection of decor. It’s fun to go to to her warehouse and see everything and she even made up sample tables for us so we could see what it looked like. We had no problems with wrinkled or dirty linens. Everything was clean and beautifully arranged!
    Tierra Married on 12/31/2017
    I am very sad to post this because I didn't even get the chance to work with the company. Went to the Bridal show in Cleveland and the owner was rude from the minute we walked up. I was very excited about the opportunity to work with the company because the decor is beautiful but she instantly told me with no apologies or sympathy that the date was booked. I was taken more aback by her nasty attitude. What even adds the icing to the cake is that I come to work and find out that she did a co-workers wedding and she had an issue with her. Again, was very excited to hire them, but that will not be happening. I hope this review will help them fix their approach with their future brides.
    Alina Married on 07/13/2018
    The absolute worse. False promises and no follow through.